Author Topic: .:RND`=- Hotgreensoldier demotes a long time RND regular  (Read 494 times)

Offline Mufasa

Re: .:RND`=- Hotgreensoldier demotes a long time RND regular
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »
This isn't censorship. Nobody banned you from the servers becuase you were calling out hotgreen.
You were demoted because you were dissing the community as a whole. Admins don't "just get promoted", it's based off of what the community thinks as a whole. By talking shit to hotgreen, you were indirectly saying the same thing about the majority of VIP's and Admins on here (along with the owner himself).
justsayin, why does alot of the community seem to dislike him then?

besides, he didnt bring up the issue, other people were the ones to start saying "you have to suck a dick to get a rank", he was just using the terms that the other players on the server brought up...

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2011, 09:58:57 PM »
indeed i am, but hotgreen took it too serious, and i couldnt say anything back or else ill be charge for disrespects again

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2011, 10:01:12 PM »
well heres the thing hotgreen had a pretty good reason to demote him and i believe that his reason was legit so im gona have to say  :thumbsdown: to this

Offline sledog

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2011, 10:15:42 PM »
Honestly I think this is just Hotgreen trying to become a "super admin"; an admin who takes names, and kicks everything to the curb *A new age judge dredd*. The chain of events that caused before this conversation between myself and apples happened several rounds before.

During a round when the server was playing the TTT map called "The Thing"  I was unjustly slayed as a traitor, because I guess pushing the afkers into the fire at spawn is far from a traitorous act, instead it is an act akin to crashing the server or RDMing -and thus slayable-. Being slightly mad for that slight I started kidding around about Hotgreen; but instead of raging and creating a report I decided to let things slide and berate the noobly admin(noobly is an earned title. In this instance, he didn't know that Regulars cannot start votekicks/bans, and disagreed with me when I said otherwise.)

Of course berating turned to trash talk; and if that is the sole reason why Apples was demoted... well then Hotgreen should be demoted for admin abuse; an act that is far worse than trash talking.

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2011, 10:16:40 PM »
I DIDNT APPLY WHAT I SAID TO THE HOTGREEN, HOTGREEN JUST DEMOTED ME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS TALKING BEIND HIS BACK,the dick part, i said because everyone else was on the topic, but i dont see u demoting them nor anything, about how i play, thats how i always play, hotgreen u should know, ur always seen me play when ur regular, and u never said a thing till now, why now? so its okay last time but not now? what is this i dont even know wtf going on! NO SECOND CHANCE, NO WARNING, NOTHING, SHOT ME STRAIGHT ON, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, unfair yes kinda, was i rude, yes i was, couldnt u tell me about it b4 u demoted me, not demote me and warn me, theres no point in warning me if u did that, u  find some way to do so,u even have to call a admin to do so, i was just playing TTT like i always do, some dude pushes me of, and u call foul play on me! what kinda of person are u hotgreen, you changed so much, im not even sure ur hotgreensoldier anymore, its like phase u go through, once ur vip u not the same, u changed....ALOT, no its not easy to get regular, i had to wait, get everyone to know me, they did and they thought i was okay, now u took that away from me
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:25:27 PM by Mr.apples »

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »
I was their when this happened

Hhhhhhhhh.... I really don't understand why people are fighting so hard, if it was really just a Regular Rank it wasn't a VIP or Admin, and he also didn't ban you for ever or even kick you.

Mr.Apples it was wrong that you dissed the community. Even if you didn't intend to, some of us still took it that way (even me)

And with Hotgreen (In my opinion) I don't think he should've demoted you instead he should have just warned you or kick you and made a report.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline sledog

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2011, 10:23:10 PM »
And with Hotgreen (In my opinion) I don't think he should've demoted you instead he should have just warned you or kick you and made a report.

But he didn't and instead of just letting it slide he demoted someone without even creating a thread first. No I think HotGreen should be demoted until such time that he gets all his cowboy adminship out of the way.

If Joking about this stuff (which is what my trash talking devolved to) is bannable, then this place ranks behind the soviet union in being able to discuss about things, and should update their MOTD thusly.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:28:52 PM by sledog »

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2011, 10:28:34 PM »
Honestly I think this is just Hotgreen trying to become a "super admin"; an admin who takes names, and kicks everything to the curb *A new age judge dredd*. The chain of events that caused before this conversation between myself and apples happened several rounds before.

During a round when the server was playing the TTT map called "The Thing"  I was unjustly slayed as a traitor, because I guess pushing the afkers into the fire at spawn is far from a traitorous act, instead it is an act akin to crashing the server or RDMing -and thus slayable-. Being slightly mad for that slight I started kidding around about Hotgreen; but instead of raging and creating a report I decided to let things slide and berate the noobly admin(noobly is an earned title. In this instance, he didn't know that Regulars cannot start votekicks/bans, and disagreed with me when I said otherwise.)

Of course berating turned to trash talk; and if that is the sole reason why Apples was demoted... well then Hotgreen should be demoted for admin abuse; an act that is far worse than trash talking.
Sorry for Double

But sledog....No, you talk total bs about people I have witnessed it and been one of the victims, like in ZS just because I was last human and won by myself for about 7 rounds you were mad and talking trash about me and saying I'm nooby for holding up the round and saying you were going to report me

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2011, 10:29:15 PM »
But he didn't and instead of just letting it slide he demoted someone without even creating a thread first. No I think HotGreen should be demoted until such time that he gets all his cowboy adminship out of the way.

Not only do I think you are wrong, but that is a decision that is made by the administration of the community.
Any punishment is.

Its a good thing I'm not an admin, sledog. You'd've been gone a long time ago.

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2011, 10:31:10 PM »
Sorry for Double

But sledog....No, you talk total bs about people I have witnessed it and been one of the victims, like in ZS just because I was last human and won by myself for about 7 rounds you were mad and talking trash about me and saying I'm nooby for holding up the round and saying you were going to report me

oh and perfect example of him talking bs he said this *DEAD* (TEAM) (Guest) sledog: because of screwballs cowboy adminship
on ttt today

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2011, 10:31:20 PM »
great...i have to make a new app, after this post, i might not get a approve since the admins might just dissagree and blow it off, yeah, its easy last time, but after i have a record, it aint easy. EASY FOR U TO SAY DON

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2011, 10:31:42 PM »
Not only do I think you are wrong, but that is a decision that is made by the administration of the community.
Any punishment is.

Its a good thing I'm not an admin, sledog. You'd've been gone a long time ago.

Agreed

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
great...i have to make a new app, after this post, i might not get a approve since the admins might just dissagree and blow it off, yeah, its easy last time, but after i have a record, it aint easy. EASY FOR U TO SAY DON

You need to calm your ass down before you retry, because with that attitude, good luck

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline sledog

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »

Hmm yes, that round in ZS HellsGarage or something akin to that. I remember that you had the map's super weapon equipped, and for the most part yes, you were just delaying the game. 

Offline sledog

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »
You'd've been gone a long time ago.

And why is that ?