Author Topic: .:RND`=- Hotgreensoldier demotes a long time RND regular  (Read 494 times)

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Re: .:RND`=- Hotgreensoldier demotes a long time RND regular
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2011, 10:37:23 PM »
Hmm yes, that round in ZS HellsGarage or something akin to that. I remember that you had the map's super weapon equipped, and for the most part yes, you were just delaying the game.

I was surviving....
Most of you guys stayed outside while the zombies gt the jeep and ran people
Over, I was smart and ran and hid which is called surviving

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 10:37:48 PM »
You need to calm your ass down before you retry, because with that attitude, good luck

sigh*, your right, maybe if i left was a good idea,i just need to cool down, wait till things get normal again(if it even does), but hotgreen is too fast to judge a book by its cover, that one game, i was playing TTT as a tator. ruined my whole thanksgiving, i couldnt eat, i was too busy staring at the post waiting for something good to happen, just to find out aint getting out of the mess till i make that app, or till someone gives me back my regular again, thats really....too good to be true, haha what are the chances of me getting regular from either of these choices, non, but im willing to hope, and i willing to wait.

Offline sledog

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »
I was surviving....
Most of you guys stayed outside while the zombies gt the jeep and ran people
Over, I was smart and ran and hid which is called surviving

With the unique weapon on the map that basically allows one shot kills.... regardless I think this discourse should be discussed in a separate thread; which I'm inviting you to create if you wish.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2011, 10:44:07 PM »

sigh*, your right, maybe if i left was a good idea,i just need to cool down, wait till things get normal again(if it even does), but hotgreen is too fast to judge a book by its cover, that one game, i was playing TTT as a tator. ruined my whole thanksgiving, i couldnt eat, i was too busy staring at the post waiting for something good to happen, just to find out aint getting out of the mess till i make that app, or till someone gives me back my regular again, thats really....too good to be true, haha what are the chances of me getting regular from either of these choices, non, but im willing to hope, and i willing to wait.

No you don't have to make an Re-App, (I think) You should just make an appeal, and apologize it doesn't have to be a college Essay just show you really are sorry and I'm sure you will get your regular back, but do cool off...

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2011, 10:49:34 PM »
Apple, you are a good guy, you just tend to go overboard a bit.

If you apply for regular again and explain all that happened I am sure that you would get it back as long as you watch these things.

Also, you don't have to make a re-app. If you make an appeal and say something like "I'm sorry that I said that" as you have ALREADY said, I would be glad to re-promote you.

There was not much of a need for a report. A appeal would have been better.

As for Sledog, he was just acting like a general asshole the whole entire time. Just being straightforward with it. He kept taunting saying "OH! I'm going to be banned for prop pushing HUHHH?" As he was putting a prop on my head. I didn't want to kick him because I was thinking he would cool down and not continue acting like a idiot. I guess I was wrong.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2011, 10:53:16 PM »
acting like a idiot.

This, sledog. This.

Offline sledog

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2011, 10:57:23 PM »
As for Sledog, he was just acting like a general asshole the whole entire time. Just being straightforward with it. He kept taunting saying "OH! I'm going to be banned for prop pushing HUHHH?" As he was putting a prop on my head. I didn't want to kick him because I was thinking he would cool down and not continue acting like a idiot. I guess I was wrong.

Indeed although a slight modification to the quote will suffice, I stated something along the lines of " Oh so now you're going to kick me for prop pushing, even though I may be a traitor" because logically, prop pushing is a traitorous act unless I'm an innocent/detective. (Although I must admit I was trying to play myself off as a raging player so I could get away with pushing you)

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2011, 11:01:03 PM »
Apple, you are a good guy, you just tend to go overboard a bit.

If you apply for regular again and explain all that happened I am sure that you would get it back as long as you watch these things.

Also, you don't have to make a re-app. If you make an appeal and say something like "I'm sorry that I said that" as you have ALREADY said, I would be glad to re-promote you.

There was not much of a need for a report. A appeal would have been better.

i really wish it was that easy, i really do, i really do.....

Offline sledog

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2011, 11:03:16 PM »

Hmm sorry for dragging you down with this Apples, but I think you've been black listed.

Aka This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_blacklist (furthermore you've been crucible'd)

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2011, 11:04:12 PM »

Just try.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2011, 11:05:57 PM »
Hmm sorry for dragging you down with this Apples

Then why do it?

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2011, 11:07:54 PM »
Just try.

mfw, everyone in the community points, and and yells and throws lua codes at me

Offline sledog

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »
Then why do it?

Why demand/okay his ban when the words muttered were spurred on by me. Once again I was pretty sure McCarthyism  was dead; but you children have proven me wrong.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »
Lock Please.

Axule, Deacon, and JimOnion's post make me realize TTT causes so much problems and resentment among the community.
In a flurry of anger I posted this report, which I believed was necessary because I felt no communication between my friend Apples and Hotgreen after a seemingly end-of-story demote.
I guess with the appeal option it's as resolved as it will ever get.

Sorry for stirring all this up, I got involved because I felt it was right, but I need a break from TTT, it often feels insidious to the community.

Offline sledog

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2011, 11:29:00 PM »
acting like a idiot.

Well with that logic Hotgreen should be demoted from adminship: because he sure was acting like an idiot today.

But, that is the end of that I agree with Tezuni; Perhaps a re-instatment of Apple's Reg status, and a general cool down of EVERYBODY ( yes Hotgreen, that includes you and your cowboy adminship) involved with this is in order.