Author Topic: .:RND`=- Hotgreensoldier demotes a long time RND regular  (Read 491 times)

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

Re: .:RND`=- Hotgreensoldier demotes a long time RND regular
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 03:06:52 PM »
I was actually there, the screenshot that Don posted was mine.

So what basically happened was that sledog was fucking with hotgreen, but hotgreen do any disciplinary actions.

After hotgreen left, sledog and MR. APPLE started shit talking behind hotgreens back.

Demo link: http://www.mediafire.com/?o2ch2ruwqlntxb2

Skip to the 15 minute mark to get the good stuff.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 03:15:55 PM »
Demo crashes about halfway through it :/
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 04:07:35 PM »
ok fine, hotgreensoldier, what i said was indeed wrong, and wrong and against the server,if you guys don't want me to say anything against the server then so be it, i thought there was free of speech on the community, apparently not, so sure ill keep my mouth shut, since u guys don't want me to say so, u warned me hotgreen in steam chat, but u never warned me about the demotion, so it was quit surpising. what u did was right, i hold no grudges against u nor dom, no one told me there were censorship around, no one told me it against the rules. i don't rdm, i don't break the rules, i help people in fretta, i don't judge people on what they do. like what i said, being a guest means I'm not welcome, so i left, i ain't coming back till something happen to my friends in this community or the problem is solved.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
ok fine, hotgreensoldier, what i said was indeed wrong, and wrong and against the server,if you guys don't want me to say anything against the server then so be it, i thought there was free of speech on the community, apparently not, so sure ill keep my mouth shut, since u guys don't want me to say so, u warned me hotgreen in steam chat, but u never warned me about the demotion, so it was quit surpising. what u did was right, i hold no grudges against u nor dom, no one told me there were censorship around, no one told me it against the rules. i don't rdm, i don't break the rules, i help people in fretta, i don't judge people on what they do. like what i said, being a guest means I'm not welcome, so i left, i ain't coming back till something happen to my friends in this community or the problem is solved.

....Being a guest means you're not welcome?...What?

You are free to express your opinions as long as they are not disrespecting other or the server. That is the #1 rules of these servers. Your action was depicted as disrespectful to the server so action was taken. If you were to make an appeal it would have probably been approved given the right notions but instead you just went ahead and left.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »
After reading about 5 different sentences in this thread, my IQ has dropped 10%.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline aerobro

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 05:15:35 PM »

Some Background:
I remember back in the summer when Hotgreen was still a regular.  Then get got VIP. 
After that promotion, whenever he joined a server he'd always ask: "What's the problem." then tell everyone to "shut up" or "be quiet" or "not another word".  But he never took any action.
I can agree with the "be quiet" part of this, he always had something against me and I don't know why. If your not on his good side hes gona give you hell no matter what.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »
After reading about 5 different sentences in this thread, my IQ has dropped 10%.

27?

Aehuaehuaehu.

being a guest means I'm not welcome, so i left, i ain't coming back till something happen to my friends in this community or the problem is solved.

...what.
So
Every new person who plays on the server
isn't welcome.
Okay.jpg

And the only way the problem will get solved is if you try to fix it.
I wasn't there. I don't know what's going on. I'm not picking sides,
but just by the way you're acting here on this thread, you have some SERIOUS problems with perspective.

This isn't censorship. Nobody banned you from the servers becuase you were calling out hotgreen.
You were demoted because you were dissing the community as a whole. Admins don't "just get promoted", it's based off of what the community thinks as a whole. By talking shit to hotgreen, you were indirectly saying the same thing about the majority of VIP's and Admins on here (along with the owner himself).

This is why you were demoted, becuase you were insulting the community as a whole.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
I can agree with the "be quiet" part of this, he always had something against me and I don't know why. If your not on his good side hes gona give you hell no matter what.

...What?

I haven't had anything against you. The only time I recall going against you is when I asked you to stop calling me a certain name and you didn't stop.

And yes, I did stop saying I-ro bro. I literally thought that was how you said it.

I don't have a bad side to people, and I don't see why you're saying that. I say be quiet only because I just want them to stop instead of me just kicking them. I don't like banning/kicking/demoting people but it has to be done. I just try to avoid doing it as much as possible.

Offline aerobro

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2011, 05:21:30 PM »
Alright then, thanks for clearing that up.

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2011, 06:00:42 PM »
Look at my app, for the guest thing, no it only applys to me, it just what I think, if u really going to let me have a chance to appeal?! There's nothing to appeal I'm guest already, u here what don said I have to make another app, he also said it's easy, ya, after this post I ain't getting nothing, I totally can express what I said, yeah only everything positive, i feel like the community turned against me when u demoted me, i have to admit, some of the admins are indeed okay, I never gotten trouble once with the admins till hotgreen demotes me, u demotes me because I said the dick part? I didn't talk anything bad about hotgreen at all when he left, idk how I get that I still thought hotgreen was still hotgreen till he demoted me yelled at me on steam, and then brought don in
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:12:23 PM by Mr.apples »

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2011, 06:08:51 PM »
Look at my app, for the guest thing, no it only applys to me, it just what I think, if u really going to let me have a chance to appeal?! There's nothing to appeal I'm guest already, u here what don said I have to make another app, he also said it's easy, ya, after this post I ain't getting nothing, I totally can express what I said, yeah only everything positive, i feel like the community turned against me when u demoted me

That took me a bit to understand...

All I got was "I can TOTALLY express what I said, yeah, only everything positive."

You are free to express your opinion, but can you do it in a actual respective manner? If you did not like how the promotion were made you could have always just posted something on the forum. Instead you took the side of someone who was trying to insult the server directly and harshly.

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »
Like I said, I was wrong, but did u really have to demote me as a warning, I mean u warned in chat after I said the offense, u just right on demote no warning, even if u dissussed it, u just demoted me no questions ask, till the map changed to lost temple...Also have a nice thanksgiving, because in have a horrible time on my itouch right now so please assuse my spelling and grammar.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:54:38 PM by Mr.apples »

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2011, 08:12:33 PM »
As Don said, he played with you in-game and saw how you reacted when I had rejoined. Initially, you would not have been demoted. We decided that's not how  regulars should act.

Offline Mr.apples

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
So u demoted me because I wasnt acting what u think a regular suppose to be,wow nice demote man,dude pushed me off the tower an rdmer was in the server and out of all that problem u demoted me, what was that! The rdmer left at that time

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »
The main point here is: Regardless of who it was discussed with, the demote was not warranted by any rules.

Trying to call it disrespect to admins or the server is a stretch. (That's a rule not to disrespect them)
More like an honest opinion of the app process.

So who's going to do something about this report, after all it is an admin in question.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:46:19 PM by Tezuni »