Author Topic: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs  (Read 421 times)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
Re: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
Well by wait it out i did not mean i will stare at a blank piece of paper for a month i was actually planning on doing something during this time. And entertaining myself with this guy is turning out to be quite hilarious if i do say so myself.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 03:02:24 PM »

Lol that picture was to perfect

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:05 PM »
Is it so hard to just say: yes :thumbsup: or no :thumbsdown:?

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:37 PM »
Lol that picture was to perfect

You should really just give up.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »
You should really just give up.

Lol Its fun though im just waiting for some downloads to finish. And why should i give up he hasnt made any since to why i was sad.
Lolz who disrespected me i had -2 a second ago now -3 My Internet respect it is dwindling.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2011, 03:06:13 PM »
Jim, please, just lock this. At this point he is just being a troll, no appeal. Lock please.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »
See here i could easily call you mad but im not at that level i dont assume i know your emotions. And i changed your quote u changed like 7 of mine please get over it its not a big deal its not like they cant just read your original post anyway.

I never changed a single one of your posts.

Lol Its fun though im just waiting for some downloads to finish. And why should i give up he hasnt made any since to why i was sad.

DERP. You openly claim that everyone in the community hates you "beyond repair". Ergo, you're overly emotional. Are you fucking stupid?

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 03:07:05 PM »

Because you've failed so horribly at making a ban appeal, I can tell you right now you're staying banned. Honestly, before all the replies I thought of supporting you. But now it's just pointless.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2011, 03:08:24 PM »
Because you've failed so horribly at making a ban appeal, I can tell you right now you're staying banned. Honestly, before all the replies I thought of supporting you. But now it's just pointless.
I was origninally appealing until i noticed its only like 3 more days and i was just like fuck it 0.o.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 03:09:50 PM »
I was origninally appealing until i noticed its only like 3 more days and i was just like fuck it 0.o.

K, then please leave. You were correct. Everyone DOES hate you. Now leave.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2011, 03:12:06 PM »
I never changed a single one of your posts.

DERP. You openly claim that everyone in the community hates you "beyond repair". Ergo, you're overly emotional. Are you fucking stupid?

Never changed a single of my posts Except for deleteing Most of one while quoting me changeing the text color in 4 of them to make me look stupid. I guess that doesnt count as changing it.

Okay so if i say my car is damaged beyond repair im being overly emotional or am i just being rational. If everyone already thinks im a minge asshole theres no point in trying to be nice because everyone will treat me as a minge asshole.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
K, then please leave. You were correct. Everyone DOES hate you. Now leave.

Im pretty sure we are having a friendship built as we speak and i dont really think you can decide everyone hates me i only said everyone on this fourm most likely hates me. Please dont take what i say out of context anymore.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2011, 03:15:32 PM »
Never changed a single of my posts Except for deleteing Most of one while quoting me changeing the text color in 4 of them to make me look stupid. I guess that doesnt count as changing it.

Deleting extraneous and useless words and changing the color to emphasize? DURR

Unlike you, who changes it into something my 12 year old cousin would say.

"omg i suck dicks hahah im funny xD! lol!!"

Okay so if i say my car is damaged beyond repair im being overly emotional or am i just being rational. If everyone already thinks im a minge asshole theres no point in trying to be nice because everyone will treat me as a minge asshole.

NOBODY HATED YOU WHEN YOU POSTED THAT. You WERE being overly emotional. Fucking retard. Now everyone hates you because you're a try hard and a failure. Now LEAVE.

Please dont take what i say out of context anymore.

everyone seems to hate me beyond return

everyone seems to hate me beyond return
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:18:44 PM by Cream Fortress 2 »

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011, 03:17:34 PM »
Mr. Krabs don't make it worser then it is...  :trollface:

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2011, 03:20:19 PM »
Deleting extraneous and useless words and changing the color to emphasize? DURR

Unlike you, who changes it into something my 12 year old cousin would say.

"omg i suck dicks hahah im funny xD! lol!!"

NOBODY HATED YOU WHEN YOU POSTED THAT. You WERE being overly emotional. Fucking retard. Now everyone hates you because you're a try hard and a failure. Now LEAVE.

Nobody disliked me they all were just calling me a minge and rember how mingy i am and think i deserve a month ban for shooting somone once. Yes I think the love was so immense i just go so overemotional that started spurting out random things. And while ur bringing up dictionary definitions from earlier why not do one for change because im pretty sure deleting half of something counts as change changing the color counts as change.

And as a side note i was just jokeing its not like it was ment to be taken that seriously. But i am sorry that you are so insecure about that kind of thing. And as another side note i did say you eat dicks not suck dicks. and i even said you were not retarded in that very post if you would accept your victory and be the king of the internets. but you kept on posting.