Author Topic: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs  (Read 417 times)

Offline Mr.Krabs

Re: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
Do you have the capability to read?

People are giving their opinions of weather you should stay banned. That's why this section was created. It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned. Just because you minged and people want you banned DOES NOT mean everyone hates you.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Get over it.
Since ur still on the point that i assumed everyone had gotten quite a few posts ago i said that i obviously wouldent want posts trying to keep me banned for the obvious reason i came to get unbanned not stay banned so obviously as i said earlier im going to try to make keep me banned posts away from my thread. Dont see why ths logic would confuse you. Not that this isnt irrelivant anyway since i said that i would wait out the ban.

Also I think you quoted the wrong post there buddy. That is me saying i will stay banned kind of immediatly disporving the whole i think that "It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned" idea

And assuming i dont have the capability to read is insulting i say that i will stay banned therefore you make totally unrelated comments to this as if you could not read it yourself which is what im  assuming you only say things as insulting as this to make up for your own lack of reading capabilities. I really dont understand where you got the world revolves around me i was basicly saying to stop posting irrelivant things which id think if i thought the world revolved around me id want all the attention i could get instead of driving it away. But ill never know because the world doesnt revolve around me.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »
Yarly.
That.

My point was that people don't necessarily hate you, we just have a lot of problems managing the server with you, but that that shouldn't stop you from wanting to join the community. IMO, seems like you didn't seriously want to join the community, you're only saying it to make us feel bad or w/e, otherwise you wouldn't have just now posted on the forums to try to get unbanned.
I actually didnt post that "Just now" it wasn't "Just now" when 3 pages of posts got put in i posted this yesterday. I really cant imagine how i would have posted this and it got all this feedback in like 30 seconds if it was "Just now". Im not trying to make you feel bad and if this seriously makes you feel bad please get over it you pussy. i was saying why argue about this ban if im already going to wait it out seems pointless in my opinion but idk.

I just said you disliked me with good reason just allitle bit ago dont really see where your going with that one unless your saying you  actually love me 0.o.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:40:09 PM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »
Since ur still on the point that i assumed everyone had gotten quite a few posts ago i said that i obviously wouldent want posts trying to keep me banned for the obvious reason i came to get unbanned not stay banned so obviously as i said earlier im going to try to make keep me banned posts away from my thread. Dont see why ths logic would confuse you. Not that this isnt irrelivant anyway since i said that i would wait out the ban.

Also I think you quoted the wrong post there buddy. That is me saying i will stay banned kind of immediatly disporving the whole i think that "It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned" idea

And assuming i dont have the capability to read is insulting i say that i will stay banned therefore you make totally unrelated comments to this as if you could not read it yourself which is what im  assuming you only say things as insulting as this to make up for your own lack of reading capabilities. I really dont understand where you got the world revolves around me i was basicly saying to stop posting irrelivant things which id think if i thought the world revolved around me id want all the attention i could get instead of driving it away. But ill never know because the world doesnt revolve around me.

Oh Dear Lord.

Let me break this shit down in simple phrases.

You come and say "I want unban"
Sabb come and say "No you are bad person no unban"
You say "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I say "Stop getting emotional, the world doesn't revolve around you."

DERP.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 01:44:30 PM »
Oh Dear Lord.

Let me break this shit down in simple phrases.

You come and say "I want unban"
Sabb come and say "I can make it seem like im right by putting words in your mouth"
You say "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I say "I eat bags of dicks"

DERP.

Okay apparently you didnt read my whole post. With the logic of 2longdidntread. syndrome or something. please go back and read it and edit your post my good sir.

And i dont rember saying "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I said that people disliked me for me being a douchebag but they should also look at the fact i was banned for a month for shooting the detective once. I didnt know a paragraph was "huge" and i just said it was out of control because i didnt want every comment to be your a minge in the past i agree with jim. Because i didnt want to be banned because im not retarded im sorry if you would do different.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »
Okay apparently you didnt read my whole post. With the logic of 2longdidntread. syndrome or something. please go back and read it and edit your post my good sir.

And i dont rember saying "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I said that people disliked me for me being a douchebag but they should also look at the fact i was banned for a month for shooting the detective once. I didnt know a paragraph was "huge" and i just said it was out of control because i didnt want every comment to be your a minge in the past i agree with jim. Because i didnt want to be banned because im not retarded im sorry if you would do different.

i was not asking how much everyone disliked me. I assume you can agree with jim because you dislike me but that is between you and me.

Read over the posts in general and reaslized that it almost seems like im getting banned for being disliked. just becasue the people on at the time say they dislike me is not a good reason to ban me. And in all seriousness a month for rdming thats a bit harsh anyway but it is your decision being the admin so i will leave everything up to you.

Okay this post has gotten kind of out of hand.

i obviously dont like the posts because there against me. im not going to sit there and be like give me the worst reviews ever i sure would hate to get unbanned.

But this is really to bad about all the stuff im hearing, i was really thinking about trying to be a part of this community and whatnot. But it seems that is out of my grasp at this point everyone seems to hate me beyond return therefore i am sorry and i will wait out my ban in peace.

Argument invalid.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 01:56:48 PM »

I eat so many dicks that i won :D ill stop argueing about something pointless now cuz im a reasonable not retarded guy.
When was my agrument that i never said people disliked me? and i said it was Kind of out of hand because at the time it was allitle out of hand in my opinion. And i think its funny i was mostly argueing that i was Q.Q ing at the time and it seems that you cant quite understand that. But thats to the side i guess you win my good sir let me give u all my internets now that you have won you have proved much my good sir i cant think of any examples off the top of my head but im sure winning is its own reward i wouldent know because i lost. Therefore there is no reason to argue about something that has no purpose anymore. And you can let me eat my sandwhich in peace.

(whyed you quote the first one it kinda helped me more than u id edit and delete it but idk.)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:08:47 PM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 02:13:10 PM »
When was my agrument that i never said people disliked me? and i said it was Kind of out of hand because at the time it was allitle out of hand in my opinion. And i think its funny i was mostly argueing that i was Q.Q ing at the time and it seems that you cant quite understand that. But thats to the side i guess you win my good sir let me give u all my internets now that you have won you have proved much my good sir i cant think of any examples off the top of my head but im sure winning is its own reward i wouldent know because i lost. Therefore there is no reason to argue about something that has no purpose anymore. And you can let me eat my sandwhich in peace.

(whyed you quote the first one it kinda helped me more than u id edit and delete it but idk.)

argument |ˈärgyəmənt|
noun
1 an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one

We have opposite views.

You don't think you were sad
I think you were.

It was an argument.

I used proof

You desperately tried defending yourself, and failed.

Your argument is invalid.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 02:21:13 PM »
argument |ˈärgyəmənt|
noun
1 an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one

We have opposite views.

You don't think you were sad
I think you were.

It was an argument.

I used proof

You desperately tried defending yourself, and failed.

Your argument is invalid.

when did i say this wasnt an agruement 0.o i said thats not what i was agrueing about. Implying that i was agrueing still just not about that particular one. Where was your proof that i was sad cause i saw no proof of it unless you can magically detect feeling from text dont assume i was sad or mad or whatever. Like earlier i thought sabb was probably pretty mad in one of his posts he seemed to me as if he was mad but i didnt say anything because you cant fucking tell if somones mad from text chat. talk to me on a mic and hear me crying or something then you could make that assumtion although  I typed this while browsing failblog and was just lamely protecting myself while laughing so i dont really get why u think i was so sad.
And i rember saying You won therefore you dont need to say anything more u already won u cant win twice my good sir.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 02:24:49 PM »
It's fairly obvious who's right here.

I'm not going to bother posting, because nothing we say now can prevent the imminent lock.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »
when did i say this wasnt an agruement

When did I say that you said this wasn't an argument?

Where was your proof that i was sad cause i saw no proof of it unless you can magically detect feeling from text dont assume i was sad or mad or whatever.

Sabb simply said that he has had problems with you minging and you suddenly burst out telling everyone "Idk why you dislike me!" and then a few posts later "It seems the whole community hates me beyond repair". Theres the proof that you were over reacting.

I typed this while browsing failblog and was just lamely protecting myself while laughing so i dont really get why u think i was so sad.

Isn't that convenient?

And i rember saying You won therefore you dont need to say anything more u already won u cant win twice my good sir.

Nope, never said I won. I simply said your argument is invalid.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »
Arguing like this with well known community members won't get you anywhere my good sir.
It seems like this whole argument now is just about "which one of us have a bigger ego".
If you said that you are going to wait it out, then wait it out.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 02:36:43 PM »

Nice changing of my quote, you immature fuck.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 02:55:19 PM »
When did I say that you said this wasn't an argument?

Sabb simply said that he has had problems with you minging and you suddenly burst out telling everyone "Idk why you dislike me!" and then a few posts later "It seems the whole community hates me beyond repair". Theres the proof that you were over reacting.

Isn't that convenient?

Nope, never said I won. I simply said your argument is invalid.

Gonna go from the bottom up. I said you won I even said i rember saying you won 0.o i never said you said you won i said i said you won. And i did indeed say u win.

Lol not really convienient i do that basicly all the time when im wasting time on fourms

Proof that i was overreacting and i didnt burst out saying it if can literally sit there and belive that sabb does not dislike me then your obviously not really worth talking to. and i didnt "Burst out saying Why do you dislike me" i belive my words were more like i really dont know what i did to make you dislike me  then later even apologizing.

And you implyed it when you said This is an agrument unless your ADD and were just useing that to rember that it was indeed an argument. But im sure that you will argue that i wasnt implying that although from my point of view atleast it seems abnormally obvious that you were. So whatever but once again i said i lost therefore why are you argueing i said you win good day sir.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011, 02:58:04 PM »
Nice changing of my quote, you immature fuck.

See here i could easily call you mad but im not at that level i dont assume i know your emotions. And i changed your quote u changed like 7 of mine please get over it its not a big deal its not like they cant just read your original post anyway.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »
Arguing like this with well known community members won't get you anywhere my good sir.
It seems like this whole argument now is just about "which one of us have a bigger ego".
If you said that you are going to wait it out, then wait it out.
Well by wait it out i did not mean i will stare at a blank piece of paper for a month i was actually planning on doing something during this time. And entertaining myself with this guy is turning out to be quite hilarious if i do say so myself.