.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: Mr.Krabs on July 22, 2011, 06:02:27 PM

Title: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 22, 2011, 06:02:27 PM
1. STEAM_0:0:19841210 00:19 104 0

2. kirby32

3. Mr.Krabs

4. Trouble in terrorist town

5. The reason i was banned is that by accident i shot the detective once with a pistol in the body. therefor causing innocents to shoot me and kill me. One of these innocents happened to be the admin jimions which then banned me.

6. The reason that i think that this ban should be appealed is that i think 1month is harsh for not even killing 1 person. And only harming them 25 hp. I think this ban was unjust and caused by jimions acting harshly towards me because he lost karma because of something i did accidentally.

7. I do not have any screenshots of this happening but i was not expecting it to take place therefore i was unready when it happened.

8. Link to sourceban page (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com))

(Not related to above. Just wondering why everyone says unban appeal, appeal means to lift off the ban anyway so im always thinking they want there unban to be taken away so there banned again)
Title: Re: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
Post by: ursus on July 22, 2011, 06:11:56 PM
...I'm gonna wait for jim to post before saying anything.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on July 22, 2011, 07:27:47 PM
...I'm gonna wait for jim to post before saying anything.

Err, same here.

Besides, karma can be gained back pretty quickly, he probably has a good explanation.
Post by: jimonions on July 22, 2011, 07:57:37 PM
I think you've got the wrong admin.

When was this?
Post by: Moo on July 22, 2011, 08:17:31 PM
http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:19841210&advType=steamid&Submit (http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:19841210&advType=steamid&Submit)

thats his thinga mah jigga
Post by: Pilot on July 22, 2011, 08:22:29 PM
If what Krabs is saying is true, then  :thumbsup: for the appeal. One month is pretty harsh for accidental damage, even if it did cost others a bit of karma.

Besides, if everyone lost so much karma, Krabs must have had some pretty good karma in the first place, meaning he wasn't randomly shooting everyone.
Post by: jimonions on July 22, 2011, 10:39:02 PM
Ok in that case, It wasn't one shot I was standing right next to you when that happened and you were on full auto.

I've had to ban you for a lengthy time before for mass rdm and it looks like I didn't get the point across.
Sourcebans appears to have deleted? all the past records but I'm pretty sure I remember banning Mr. Krabs multiple times, each for the same offense

fyi: I didn't lose any Karma but you did upset the rest of the server and everyone else agreed that you rdm a lot, even if it may have been accidental your still ruining the game for others.
Post by: This Toast on July 22, 2011, 11:37:15 PM
Oh. You were 1 month banned? O_O Ooh lala. :thumbsup:
Post by: Wafflepiezz on July 22, 2011, 11:39:37 PM
:thumbsup:
I agree; 1 month for an accidental RDM is harsh :c

BUT; I also agree with other posts. Mr. Krabs really DOES need to think twice before breaking the rules -ty Sabb :3-
Post by: Sabb on July 22, 2011, 11:46:04 PM
Does anyone read any posts or full OP anymore?
Seriously...

W.e

I'd just like to say, that I'm with Jim on this one... I've had so many problems with Mr.Krabs before, he just makes playing TTT a hell for other players half the time he's there... I think I may have actually vote banned him once or twice, which I very rarely ever do. One month does seem quite large, but I don't know Jim's past experiences with him, so I don't feel obligated to give an opinion on that... but I do know that Mr.Krabs doesn't think twice before breaking rules.
Post by: Deacon on July 23, 2011, 12:17:51 AM
Does anyone read any posts or full OP anymore?
Seriously...

W.e

I'd just like to say, that I'm with Jim on this one... I've had so many problems with Mr.Krabs before, he just makes playing TTT a hell for other players half the time he's there... I think I may have actually vote banned him once or twice, which I very rarely ever do. One month does seem quite large, but I don't know Jim's past experiences with him, so I don't feel obligated to give an opinion on that... but I do know that Mr.Krabs doesn't think twice before breaking rules.

yeah, this.
we've all had problems with him in the past
Post by: Xi-Blade on July 23, 2011, 12:27:17 AM
I agree with Jim with this one because i was the one who reported him for mass rdming,
when he got unbanned he trolled me and trying to make me kill him in TTT. although i don't
know if your still gonna do it but i would rather watch you pay for breaking the rules
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 12:56:25 AM
Okay this post has gotten kind of out of hand. i was not asking how much everyone disliked me. I assume you can agree with jim because you dislike me but that is between you and me. What i want to talk about is this ban in particular.

To jim This was awhile ago i just wanted to play some Trouble in Terrorist town again so i thought i would try to appeal this. But i am 100% sure i damaged the detective once and acouple people killed me i thought you might have been one of them because i could think of no other reason i would get a month ban for 1 shot onto the detective. ( i was not full auto otherwise i woulda killed him 0.o)

--Edit--
Read over the posts in general and reaslized that it almost seems like im getting banned for being disliked. just becasue the people on at the time say they dislike me is not a good reason to ban me. And in all seriousness a month for rdming thats a bit harsh anyway but it is your decision being the admin so i will leave everything up to you.
Post by: Deacon on July 23, 2011, 01:53:12 AM
what we are doing is providing our experiences with you as a player, to show to those new to the situation that you have been a problem player in the past. If you had a spotless record, this would not be the case.
Post by: YomoFox on July 23, 2011, 01:59:32 AM
you can't wait 1mo :O
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 02:31:31 AM
Lol i guess i could wait a month but thats kindof silly of me. and deacon i was just saying no ones +1ing or -1ing there just like i hate u i say ban him forevar.
Post by: Deacon on July 23, 2011, 02:35:24 AM
only one person said that though. the rest of us (..me and sabb) were doing what i said in my last post
Post by: Hitman on July 23, 2011, 04:51:37 AM
i say ban him forevar.  :trollface:

He should just wait it out, he rdms alot when I played TTT back then.

Post by: Jman on July 23, 2011, 09:20:00 AM
Dear god he was the person I had the most problems with as VIP. He's a troll. He rages when you kill him and will revenge rdm every time. He'll rage if he gets kicked, nevermind banned. So I guess it figures he can't just wait one month. I'm really tired of Mr.Krabs' bullshit behavior.
Post by: Sabb on July 23, 2011, 10:21:39 AM
Lol i guess i could wait a month but thats kindof silly of me. and deacon i was just saying no ones +1ing or -1ing there just like i hate u i say ban him forevar.
You're posting in the appeal/bans board not fucking application board, people shouldn't be +1ing and -1ing, it doesn't help the admins decide what to do with the situation any better. Me, Deacon, Jman, etc have actually brought up helpful information that we have all had a lot of bad situations with you, showing that it's regular for you to be banned often and that it's just to give you a longer ban. THAT is actually helping other admins understand the situation, the only reason that you don't like it is because you know you break a lot of rules and you know that our posts are not in your favor.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 12:54:43 PM
Sabb not trying to be mean to your post but i am wondering why you posted it. Unless you are looking for a career as captain obvious i obviously dont like the posts because there against me. im not going to sit there and be like give me the worst reviews ever i sure would hate to get unbanned.

Since it appears everyone thinks i should wait it out i guess i will just wait it out. But this is really to bad about all the stuff im hearing, i was really thinking about trying to be a part of this community and whatnot. But it seems that is out of my grasp at this point everyone seems to hate me beyond return therefore i am sorry and i will wait out my ban in peace.
Post by: Sabb on July 23, 2011, 01:08:02 PM
Sabb not trying to be mean to your post but i am wondering why you posted it. Unless you are looking for a career as captain obvious i obviously dont like the posts because there against me. im not going to sit there and be like give me the worst reviews ever i sure would hate to get unbanned.

Since it appears everyone thinks i should wait it out i guess i will just wait it out. But this is really to bad about all the stuff im hearing, i was really thinking about trying to be a part of this community and whatnot. But it seems that is out of my grasp at this point everyone seems to hate me beyond return therefore i am sorry and i will wait out my ban in peace.
Because I was saying that people are being fair with their posts but you're simply disregarding a lot of it and saying that "this thread is getting out of hand". Well, that's what you can expect when you act the way you do in server. I also like how you try and turn your ban around to it being poor old you everyone hating you and what not trying to get people to feel bad for you. Also, no one is saying we hate you, we're saying that you're a MASSIVE minge and we've all had a lot of problems with you... If you actually want to join the community (assuming you meant he forums) then you still can, but you're not going to get respect when you maintain the attitude and actions you currently portray. A great example of this all is ledjohnny. He's a good member of the community and most people like him, but he was a huge huge minge back when TTT first started out. Now he's pretty active on both the forums, Gmod servers, and TS3 server.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 01:13:55 PM
Okay this post has gotten kind of out of hand. i was not asking how much everyone disliked me. I assume you can agree with jim because you dislike me but that is between you and me. What i want to talk about is this ban in particular. d him 0.o)

--Edit--
Read over the posts in general and reaslized that it almost seems like im getting banned for being disliked. just becasue the people on at the time say they dislike me is not a good reason to ban me. And in all seriousness a month for rdming thats a bit harsh anyway but it is your decision being the admin so i will leave everything up to you.

No need to get emotional.

You've been an ass in the past, here's you'r punishment. Kthx
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:16:04 PM
Because I was saying that people are being fair with their posts but you're simply disregarding a lot of it and saying that "this thread is getting out of hand". Well, that's what you can expect when you act the way you do in server. I also like how you try and turn your ban around to it being poor old you everyone hating you and what not trying to get people to feel bad for you. Also, no one is saying we hate you, we're saying that you're a MASSIVE minge and we've all had a lot of problems with you... If you actually want to join the community (assuming you meant he forums) then you still can, but you're not going to get respect when you maintain the attitude and actions you currently portray. A great example of this all is ledjohnny. He's a good member of the community and most people like him, but he was a huge huge minge back when TTT first started out. Now he's pretty active on both the forums, Gmod servers, and TS3 server.

I said id wait out my ban in peace i really dont know why your agrueing anymore. Second off i just said there is no point in me trying to join community (playing on servers more adding posts to fourm things such as that) Because it seems everyone already dislikes me (im not saying they dont have a reason to dislike me that was not my point) but what i am saying is i might as well just find a server with fourms and whatnot and join them elsewhered.

I personally don't even rember who you are but apparently you have some bad memories from me.

Sorry for whatever i did to anger you.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:18:47 PM
No need to get emotional.

You've been an ass in the past, here's you'r punishment. Kthx

I didn't know i was emotional i really dont see how you got that from what i was posting. But you are free to interpret it however you want.

And if you had read the most recent post instead of quoting something on the first page you wouldent have needed to post since i said that i will just wait it out anyway. Please read the whole thread before commenting or atleast the last few pages.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 01:20:45 PM
I said id wait out my ban in peace i really dont know why your agrueing anymore. Second off i just said there is no point in me trying to join community (playing on servers more adding posts to fourm things such as that) Because it seems everyone already dislikes me (im not saying they dont have a reason to dislike me that was not my point) but what i am saying is i might as well just find a server with fourms and whatnot and join them elsewhered.

I personally don't even rember who you are but apparently you have some bad memories from me.

Sorry for whatever i did to anger you.

Do you have the capability to read?

People are giving their opinions of weather you should stay banned. That's why this section was created. It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned. Just because you minged and people want you banned DOES NOT mean everyone hates you.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Get over it.
Post by: Sabb on July 23, 2011, 01:28:16 PM

People are giving their opinions of weather you should stay banned. That's why this section was created. It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned. Just because you minged and people want you banned DOES NOT mean everyone hates you.

Yarly.
That.

My point was that people don't necessarily hate you, we just have a lot of problems managing the server with you, but that that shouldn't stop you from wanting to join the community. IMO, seems like you didn't seriously want to join the community, you're only saying it to make us feel bad or w/e, otherwise you wouldn't have just now posted on the forums to try to get unbanned.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 01:30:38 PM
Yarly.
That.

My point was that people don't necessarily hate you, we just have a lot of problems managing the server with you, but that that shouldn't stop you from wanting to join the community. IMO, seems like you didn't seriously want to join the community, you're only saying it to make us feel bad or w/e, otherwise you wouldn't have just now posted on the forums to try to get unbanned.

I got your back

<3
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2011, 01:34:02 PM
I got your back

<3

nigga you gay
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:34:15 PM

Since ur still on the point that i assumed everyone had gotten quite a few posts ago i said that i obviously wouldent want posts trying to keep me banned for the obvious reason i came to get unbanned not stay banned so obviously as i said earlier im going to try to make keep me banned posts away from my thread. Dont see why ths logic would confuse you. Not that this isnt irrelivant anyway since i said that i would wait out the ban.

Also I think you quoted the wrong post there buddy. That is me saying i will stay banned kind of immediatly disporving the whole i think that "It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned" idea

And assuming i dont have the capability to read is insulting i say that i will stay banned therefore you make totally unrelated comments to this as if you could not read it yourself which is what im  assuming you only say things as insulting as this to make up for your own lack of reading capabilities. I really dont understand where you got the world revolves around me i was basicly saying to stop posting irrelivant things which id think if i thought the world revolved around me id want all the attention i could get instead of driving it away. But ill never know because the world doesnt revolve around me.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:34:27 PM

Since ur still on the point that i assumed everyone had gotten quite a few posts ago i said that i obviously wouldent want posts trying to keep me banned for the obvious reason i came to get unbanned not stay banned so obviously as i said earlier im going to try to make keep me banned posts away from my thread. Dont see why ths logic would confuse you. Not that this isnt irrelivant anyway since i said that i would wait out the ban.

Also I think you quoted the wrong post there buddy. That is me saying i will stay banned kind of immediatly disporving the whole i think that "It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned" idea

And assuming i dont have the capability to read is insulting i say that i will stay banned therefore you make totally unrelated comments to this as if you could not read it yourself which is what im  assuming you only say things as insulting as this to make up for your own lack of reading capabilities. I really dont understand where you got the world revolves around me i was basicly saying to stop posting irrelivant things which id think if i thought the world revolved around me id want all the attention i could get instead of driving it away. But ill never know because the world doesnt revolve around me.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:37:43 PM
Yarly.
That.

I actually didnt post that "Just now" it wasn't "Just now" when 3 pages of posts got put in i posted this yesterday. I really cant imagine how i would have posted this and it got all this feedback in like 30 seconds if it was "Just now". Im not trying to make you feel bad and if this seriously makes you feel bad please get over it you pussy. i was saying why argue about this ban if im already going to wait it out seems pointless in my opinion but idk.

I just said you disliked me with good reason just allitle bit ago dont really see where your going with that one unless your saying you  actually love me 0.o.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 01:40:07 PM

Oh Dear Lord.

Let me break this shit down in simple phrases.

You come and say "I want unban"
Sabb come and say "No you are bad person no unban"
You say "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I say "Stop getting emotional, the world doesn't revolve around you."

DERP.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:44:30 PM
Oh Dear Lord.

Let me break this shit down in simple phrases.

You come and say "I want unban"
Sabb come and say "I can make it seem like im right by putting words in your mouth"
You say "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I say "I eat bags of dicks"

DERP.

Okay apparently you didnt read my whole post. With the logic of 2longdidntread. syndrome or something. please go back and read it and edit your post my good sir.

And i dont rember saying "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I said that people disliked me for me being a douchebag but they should also look at the fact i was banned for a month for shooting the detective once. I didnt know a paragraph was "huge" and i just said it was out of control because i didnt want every comment to be your a minge in the past i agree with jim. Because i didnt want to be banned because im not retarded im sorry if you would do different.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 01:49:53 PM
Okay apparently you didnt read my whole post. With the logic of 2longdidntread. syndrome or something. please go back and read it and edit your post my good sir.

And i dont rember saying "Omg you hate me Q_Q I'm sad now omg maek huge post about how everyone hates me I only wanted a peaceful unban but you maeked it super out of control"
I said that people disliked me for me being a douchebag but they should also look at the fact i was banned for a month for shooting the detective once. I didnt know a paragraph was "huge" and i just said it was out of control because i didnt want every comment to be your a minge in the past i agree with jim. Because i didnt want to be banned because im not retarded im sorry if you would do different.

i was not asking how much everyone disliked me. I assume you can agree with jim because you dislike me but that is between you and me.

Okay this post has gotten kind of out of hand.

i obviously dont like the posts because there against me. im not going to sit there and be like give me the worst reviews ever i sure would hate to get unbanned.

But this is really to bad about all the stuff im hearing, i was really thinking about trying to be a part of this community and whatnot. But it seems that is out of my grasp at this point everyone seems to hate me beyond return therefore i am sorry and i will wait out my ban in peace.

Argument invalid.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 01:56:48 PM

I eat so many dicks that i won :D ill stop argueing about something pointless now cuz im a reasonable not retarded guy.
When was my agrument that i never said people disliked me? and i said it was Kind of out of hand because at the time it was allitle out of hand in my opinion. And i think its funny i was mostly argueing that i was Q.Q ing at the time and it seems that you cant quite understand that. But thats to the side i guess you win my good sir let me give u all my internets now that you have won you have proved much my good sir i cant think of any examples off the top of my head but im sure winning is its own reward i wouldent know because i lost. Therefore there is no reason to argue about something that has no purpose anymore. And you can let me eat my sandwhich in peace.

(whyed you quote the first one it kinda helped me more than u id edit and delete it but idk.)
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 02:13:10 PM
When was my agrument that i never said people disliked me? and i said it was Kind of out of hand because at the time it was allitle out of hand in my opinion. And i think its funny i was mostly argueing that i was Q.Q ing at the time and it seems that you cant quite understand that. But thats to the side i guess you win my good sir let me give u all my internets now that you have won you have proved much my good sir i cant think of any examples off the top of my head but im sure winning is its own reward i wouldent know because i lost. Therefore there is no reason to argue about something that has no purpose anymore. And you can let me eat my sandwhich in peace.

(whyed you quote the first one it kinda helped me more than u id edit and delete it but idk.)

argument |ˈärgyəmənt|
noun
1 an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one

We have opposite views.

You don't think you were sad
I think you were.

It was an argument.

I used proof

You desperately tried defending yourself, and failed.

Your argument is invalid.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 02:21:13 PM
argument |ˈärgyəmənt|
noun
1 an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one

We have opposite views.

You don't think you were sad
I think you were.

It was an argument.

I used proof

You desperately tried defending yourself, and failed.

Your argument is invalid.

when did i say this wasnt an agruement 0.o i said thats not what i was agrueing about. Implying that i was agrueing still just not about that particular one. Where was your proof that i was sad cause i saw no proof of it unless you can magically detect feeling from text dont assume i was sad or mad or whatever. Like earlier i thought sabb was probably pretty mad in one of his posts he seemed to me as if he was mad but i didnt say anything because you cant fucking tell if somones mad from text chat. talk to me on a mic and hear me crying or something then you could make that assumtion although  I typed this while browsing failblog and was just lamely protecting myself while laughing so i dont really get why u think i was so sad.
And i rember saying You won therefore you dont need to say anything more u already won u cant win twice my good sir.
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2011, 02:24:49 PM
It's fairly obvious who's right here.

I'm not going to bother posting, because nothing we say now can prevent the imminent lock.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 02:29:07 PM
when did i say this wasnt an agruement

When did I say that you said this wasn't an argument?

Where was your proof that i was sad cause i saw no proof of it unless you can magically detect feeling from text dont assume i was sad or mad or whatever.

Sabb simply said that he has had problems with you minging and you suddenly burst out telling everyone "Idk why you dislike me!" and then a few posts later "It seems the whole community hates me beyond repair". Theres the proof that you were over reacting.

I typed this while browsing failblog and was just lamely protecting myself while laughing so i dont really get why u think i was so sad.

Isn't that convenient?

And i rember saying You won therefore you dont need to say anything more u already won u cant win twice my good sir.

Nope, never said I won. I simply said your argument is invalid.

Post by: Prox on July 23, 2011, 02:34:57 PM
Arguing like this with well known community members won't get you anywhere my good sir.
It seems like this whole argument now is just about "which one of us have a bigger ego".
If you said that you are going to wait it out, then wait it out.

Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 02:36:43 PM

Nice changing of my quote, you immature fuck.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 02:55:19 PM
When did I say that you said this wasn't an argument?

Sabb simply said that he has had problems with you minging and you suddenly burst out telling everyone "Idk why you dislike me!" and then a few posts later "It seems the whole community hates me beyond repair". Theres the proof that you were over reacting.

Isn't that convenient?

Nope, never said I won. I simply said your argument is invalid.

Gonna go from the bottom up. I said you won I even said i rember saying you won 0.o i never said you said you won i said i said you won. And i did indeed say u win.

Lol not really convienient i do that basicly all the time when im wasting time on fourms

Proof that i was overreacting and i didnt burst out saying it if can literally sit there and belive that sabb does not dislike me then your obviously not really worth talking to. and i didnt "Burst out saying Why do you dislike me" i belive my words were more like i really dont know what i did to make you dislike me  then later even apologizing.

And you implyed it when you said This is an agrument unless your ADD and were just useing that to rember that it was indeed an argument. But im sure that you will argue that i wasnt implying that although from my point of view atleast it seems abnormally obvious that you were. So whatever but once again i said i lost therefore why are you argueing i said you win good day sir.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 02:58:04 PM
Nice changing of my quote, you immature fuck.

See here i could easily call you mad but im not at that level i dont assume i know your emotions. And i changed your quote u changed like 7 of mine please get over it its not a big deal its not like they cant just read your original post anyway.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 02:59:22 PM
Arguing like this with well known community members won't get you anywhere my good sir.
It seems like this whole argument now is just about "which one of us have a bigger ego".
If you said that you are going to wait it out, then wait it out.
Well by wait it out i did not mean i will stare at a blank piece of paper for a month i was actually planning on doing something during this time. And entertaining myself with this guy is turning out to be quite hilarious if i do say so myself.
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2011, 03:00:09 PM
Well by wait it out i did not mean i will stare at a blank piece of paper for a month i was actually planning on doing something during this time. And entertaining myself with this guy is turning out to be quite hilarious if i do say so myself.

(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6563/1299884913183.gif)
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:02:24 PM
(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6563/1299884913183.gif)
Lol that picture was to perfect
Post by: Apie2 on July 23, 2011, 03:03:05 PM
Is it so hard to just say: yes :thumbsup: or no :thumbsdown:?
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2011, 03:03:37 PM
Lol that picture was to perfect

You should really just give up.

Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:04:41 PM
You should really just give up.

Lol Its fun though im just waiting for some downloads to finish. And why should i give up he hasnt made any since to why i was sad.
Lolz who disrespected me i had -2 a second ago now -3 My Internet respect it is dwindling.
Post by: Hotgreensoldier on July 23, 2011, 03:06:13 PM
Jim, please, just lock this. At this point he is just being a troll, no appeal. Lock please.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:06:54 PM
See here i could easily call you mad but im not at that level i dont assume i know your emotions. And i changed your quote u changed like 7 of mine please get over it its not a big deal its not like they cant just read your original post anyway.

I never changed a single one of your posts.

Lol Its fun though im just waiting for some downloads to finish. And why should i give up he hasnt made any since to why i was sad.

DERP. You openly claim that everyone in the community hates you "beyond repair". Ergo, you're overly emotional. Are you fucking stupid?
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2011, 03:07:05 PM

Because you've failed so horribly at making a ban appeal, I can tell you right now you're staying banned. Honestly, before all the replies I thought of supporting you. But now it's just pointless.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:08:24 PM
Because you've failed so horribly at making a ban appeal, I can tell you right now you're staying banned. Honestly, before all the replies I thought of supporting you. But now it's just pointless.
I was origninally appealing until i noticed its only like 3 more days and i was just like fuck it 0.o.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:09:50 PM
I was origninally appealing until i noticed its only like 3 more days and i was just like fuck it 0.o.

K, then please leave. You were correct. Everyone DOES hate you. Now leave.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:12:06 PM
I never changed a single one of your posts.

DERP. You openly claim that everyone in the community hates you "beyond repair". Ergo, you're overly emotional. Are you fucking stupid?

Never changed a single of my posts Except for deleteing Most of one while quoting me changeing the text color in 4 of them to make me look stupid. I guess that doesnt count as changing it.

Okay so if i say my car is damaged beyond repair im being overly emotional or am i just being rational. If everyone already thinks im a minge asshole theres no point in trying to be nice because everyone will treat me as a minge asshole.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:14:12 PM
K, then please leave. You were correct. Everyone DOES hate you. Now leave.

Im pretty sure we are having a friendship built as we speak and i dont really think you can decide everyone hates me i only said everyone on this fourm most likely hates me. Please dont take what i say out of context anymore.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:15:32 PM
Never changed a single of my posts Except for deleteing Most of one while quoting me changeing the text color in 4 of them to make me look stupid. I guess that doesnt count as changing it.

Deleting extraneous and useless words and changing the color to emphasize? DURR

Unlike you, who changes it into something my 12 year old cousin would say.

"omg i suck dicks hahah im funny xD! lol!!"

Okay so if i say my car is damaged beyond repair im being overly emotional or am i just being rational. If everyone already thinks im a minge asshole theres no point in trying to be nice because everyone will treat me as a minge asshole.

NOBODY HATED YOU WHEN YOU POSTED THAT. You WERE being overly emotional. Fucking retard. Now everyone hates you because you're a try hard and a failure. Now LEAVE.

Please dont take what i say out of context anymore.

everyone seems to hate me beyond return

everyone seems to hate me beyond return
Post by: Apie2 on July 23, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
Mr. Krabs don't make it worser then it is...  :trollface:
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:20:19 PM

NOBODY HATED YOU WHEN YOU POSTED THAT. You WERE being overly emotional. Fucking retard. Now everyone hates you because you're a try hard and a failure. Now LEAVE.

Nobody disliked me they all were just calling me a minge and rember how mingy i am and think i deserve a month ban for shooting somone once. Yes I think the love was so immense i just go so overemotional that started spurting out random things. And while ur bringing up dictionary definitions from earlier why not do one for change because im pretty sure deleting half of something counts as change changing the color counts as change.

And as a side note i was just jokeing its not like it was ment to be taken that seriously. But i am sorry that you are so insecure about that kind of thing. And as another side note i did say you eat dicks not suck dicks. and i even said you were not retarded in that very post if you would accept your victory and be the king of the internets. but you kept on posting.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:23:24 PM
You changed my quote into something along the lines of "I eat dicks", you immature fuck.

Enjoy staying banned.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:25:53 PM

To prove that you dont take things out of context you take something out of context. Your wit proceeds me Once again please do not take what i say out of context. if you read the post that comes from in the sentence before that i say that it seems that i wont join the community because it seems that everyone hates me. Therefore implying that everyone in the community.
Post by: ursus on July 23, 2011, 03:26:57 PM
To prove that you dont take things out of context you take something out of context. Your wit proceeds me Once again please do not take what i say out of context. if you read the post that comes from in the sentence before that i say that it seems that i wont join the community because it seems that everyone hates me. Therefore implying that everyone in the community.

you'd best start believing in troll threads

YOU'RE IN ONE
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:27:33 PM

I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're trying to prove, but it's failing pretty hard.

you'd best start believing in troll threads

YOU'RE IN ONE

I GET THE REFERENCE !! :OO
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:28:26 PM
You changed my quote into something along the lines of "I eat dicks", you immature fuck.

Enjoy staying banned.
I think i already admitted to that like acouple posts earlier. i really dont know what the huge problem is here if its such a lame insult then dont be offended by it its just that simple.

*whispers* unless your secretly insecure about your dick eating habits which then as i said earlier all my apologys to you my good sir.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:31:33 PM
I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're trying to prove, but it's failing pretty hard.

I GET THE REFERENCE !! :OO

Lol im not trying to prove anything except i said dont take my posts out of context then u made a post saying. EVERYONE hates me Quoted by mr krabs in one of your posts. which was out of context so you were either being "Smrt" or you were being a stupid asshole trolling my beloved thread. 2nd means u deserve demotion from vip from trolling threads. 1st means your a total dumbshit.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:34:13 PM
Lol im not trying to prove anything except i said dont take my posts out of context then u made a post saying. EVERYONE hates me Quoted by mr krabs in one of your posts. which was out of context so you were either being "Smrt" or you were being a stupid asshole trolling my beloved thread. 2nd means u deserve demotion from vip from trolling threads. 1st means your a total dumbshit.

Haha, oh wow.

Wasn't my fault you get mad and overly emotional when someone gives their opinion of you.

You started this shit, assface. You're the one who's attempting to troll.

I am perfectly justified in the way I view you.

Try harder.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:42:58 PM
Haha, oh wow.

Wasn't my fault you get mad and overly emotional when someone gives their opinion of you.

You started this shit, assface. You're the one who's attempting to troll.

I am perfectly justified in the way I view you.

Try harder.

If you dont plan on responding to my post please dont quote it for no reason.

I get overly emotional thats why i type rude responces when you edit one of my posts oh wait thats you.

And as stated above Please respond to my actual post dont be like Im right because im right. Unless by saying dumbshit i somehow started weeping in my house and slamming my face into my keyboard it didnt really cause alot of emotion to attatch the definition of you and refuse together into a single solitary word called dumbshit. I dont understand how this proves you correct. Please explain further

Who said you started it?

What makes you justified?

Your not right because your right you need proof and or reasoning.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 03:48:11 PM
If you dont plan on responding to my post please dont quote it for no reason.

I get overly emotional thats why i type rude responces when you edit one of my posts oh wait thats you.

And as stated above Please respond to my actual post dont be like Im right because im right. Unless by saying dumbshit i somehow started weeping in my house and slamming my face into my keyboard it didnt really cause alot of emotion to attatch the definition of you and refuse together into a single solitary word called dumbshit. I dont understand how this proves you correct. Please explain further

Who said you started it?

What makes you justified?

Your not right because your right you need proof and or reasoning.

My God.

You have extremely poor reading skills.

GROW A PAIR OF EYES.

Also, please learn how to spell.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 03:54:30 PM
My God.

You have extremely poor reading skills.

GROW A PAIR OF EYES.

Also, please learn how to spell.
Please point out to me how your earlier post and this post related to my post in anyway. Grow a pair of balls my good sir since we are randomly asking people to grow things. I know how to spell but when on an internet fourm with a spellcheck that doesnt seem to load i dont spend my time correcting every spelling mistake i made. And i hope you know  R nor O nor W nor A nor any of the other letters you thought should be capitilized actually need to be if you want to show exclamation please use this amazing symbol ! it makes you seem like less of a tool.
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 04:12:25 PM
Please point out to me how your earlier post and this post related to my post in anyway. Grow a pair of balls my good sir since we are randomly asking people to grow things. I know how to spell but when on an internet fourm with a spellcheck that doesnt seem to load i dont spend my time correcting every spelling mistake i made. And i hope you know  R nor O nor W nor A nor any of the other letters you thought should be capitilized actually need to be if you want to show exclamation please use this amazing symbol ! it makes you seem like less of a tool.

Okay, please grow a fresh crop of Get The Fuck Out. Thank you, "good sir".

If you would stop raging, life would be so much easier, now wouldn't it? Please. You're trying too hard, it's sad. You're pathetic.
Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 04:15:52 PM
Okay, please grow a fresh crop of Corn. Thank you, "good sir".

I literally cant read so i post crappy insults i will eat dicccckkssss

I really dont know how typeing different words is trying any harder then typing other words there about the same level of difficulty i personally like green beans better than corn. and i thought we were done with crappy insults but really i didnt even knew you ate dicks. for realz

Since u ran out of arguments its no fun to talk to you i would of liked to keep argueing with you but you decided to just stoop to an agruement fight instead which is quite sad in my opinion incase you want to start a real agruement with reasonable points that make sense instead of your pathetic. Then i will have a fun time argueing with you about it until then enjoy your dicks.
Post by: Ἆxule on July 23, 2011, 04:17:38 PM
Krabs, you're not listening to anyone.
People started out saying why they think you shouldn't get unbanned, not why they hate you.
You took their reasons and twisted  it into making it seem like they were hating you.

Sabb and Cream and everyone else TRIED to tell you that they're not hating you, just telling you why, yet you didn't listen  and continued to argue that they don't like you.

Now with this continued arguing and stupid fight between you and Cream, you've basically gave anyone and everyone a reason why you shouldn't be unbanned.

Just listen to other people man, don't just read and assume.

Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 04:29:21 PM
People started out saying why they think you shouldn't get unbanned, not why they hate you.
You took their reasons and twisted  it into making it seem like they were hating you.

Sabb and Cream and everyone else TRIED to tell you that they're not hating you, just telling you why, yet you didn't listen  and continued to argue that they don't like you.

Now with this continued arguing and stupid fight between you and Cream, you've basically gave anyone and everyone a reason why you shouldn't be unbanned.

Being serious here i stopped caring once i noticed it ends in less than like 3 days. if u didnt notice that post earlier which i would understand im just saying to clairify i literally do not think i am getting unbanned im going to wait it out i actually said that awhile ago i made some mistakes in my judgement and i was planning on waiting the ban out. But people couldent let what i said go therefore thats how all of this started.

(This is to fill the time im waiting dead while im on TTT)
Post by: Cheesicle on July 23, 2011, 04:51:26 PM

This.

Being serious here i stopped caring once i noticed it ends in less than like 3 days.

Then quit posting, you dumbass. How about hanging with friends? If you don't have any, take a walk in the park. Fresh air is good too, you know.

i made some mistakes in my judgement and i was planning on waiting the ban out. But people couldent let what i said go therefore thats how all of this started.

Nope, you were the one who started insulting.

Post by: Mr.Krabs on July 23, 2011, 06:39:50 PM
This.

Then quit posting, you dumbass. How about hanging with friends? If you don't have any, take a walk in the park. Fresh air is good too, you know.

Nope, you were the one who started insulting.

I could prove you wrong but i really stopped caring and dont feel like quoting the first 5 people who called me a minge but anyway your posting here to why dont you do everything you said.
Post by: Jman on July 23, 2011, 06:45:45 PM
I'm tired of this shit. Unapproved. Wait it out or leave.