Author Topic: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs  (Read 413 times)

Offline Mr.Krabs

Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
« on: July 22, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »
1. STEAM_0:0:19841210 00:19 104 0

2. kirby32

3. Mr.Krabs

4. Trouble in terrorist town

5. The reason i was banned is that by accident i shot the detective once with a pistol in the body. therefor causing innocents to shoot me and kill me. One of these innocents happened to be the admin jimions which then banned me.

6. The reason that i think that this ban should be appealed is that i think 1month is harsh for not even killing 1 person. And only harming them 25 hp. I think this ban was unjust and caused by jimions acting harshly towards me because he lost karma because of something i did accidentally.

7. I do not have any screenshots of this happening but i was not expecting it to take place therefore i was unready when it happened.

8. Link to sourceban page (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com)

(Not related to above. Just wondering why everyone says unban appeal, appeal means to lift off the ban anyway so im always thinking they want there unban to be taken away so there banned again)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:12:33 PM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
Re: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 06:11:56 PM »
...I'm gonna wait for jim to post before saying anything.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 07:27:47 PM »
...I'm gonna wait for jim to post before saying anything.

Err, same here.

Besides, karma can be gained back pretty quickly, he probably has a good explanation.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:57:37 PM »
I think you've got the wrong admin.

When was this?

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Moo

Offline Pilot

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 08:22:29 PM »
If what Krabs is saying is true, then  :thumbsup: for the appeal. One month is pretty harsh for accidental damage, even if it did cost others a bit of karma.

Besides, if everyone lost so much karma, Krabs must have had some pretty good karma in the first place, meaning he wasn't randomly shooting everyone.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »
Ok in that case, It wasn't one shot I was standing right next to you when that happened and you were on full auto.

I've had to ban you for a lengthy time before for mass rdm and it looks like I didn't get the point across.
Sourcebans appears to have deleted? all the past records but I'm pretty sure I remember banning Mr. Krabs multiple times, each for the same offense

fyi: I didn't lose any Karma but you did upset the rest of the server and everyone else agreed that you rdm a lot, even if it may have been accidental your still ruining the game for others.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »
Oh. You were 1 month banned? O_O Ooh lala. :thumbsup:
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 11:39:37 PM »
:thumbsup:
I agree; 1 month for an accidental RDM is harsh :c

BUT; I also agree with other posts. Mr. Krabs really DOES need to think twice before breaking the rules -ty Sabb :3-
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:50:47 PM by Wafflepiezz »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 11:46:04 PM »
Does anyone read any posts or full OP anymore?
Seriously...

W.e

I'd just like to say, that I'm with Jim on this one... I've had so many problems with Mr.Krabs before, he just makes playing TTT a hell for other players half the time he's there... I think I may have actually vote banned him once or twice, which I very rarely ever do. One month does seem quite large, but I don't know Jim's past experiences with him, so I don't feel obligated to give an opinion on that... but I do know that Mr.Krabs doesn't think twice before breaking rules.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 12:17:51 AM »
Does anyone read any posts or full OP anymore?
Seriously...

W.e

I'd just like to say, that I'm with Jim on this one... I've had so many problems with Mr.Krabs before, he just makes playing TTT a hell for other players half the time he's there... I think I may have actually vote banned him once or twice, which I very rarely ever do. One month does seem quite large, but I don't know Jim's past experiences with him, so I don't feel obligated to give an opinion on that... but I do know that Mr.Krabs doesn't think twice before breaking rules.

yeah, this.
we've all had problems with him in the past

Offline Xi-Blade

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 12:27:17 AM »
I agree with Jim with this one because i was the one who reported him for mass rdming,
when he got unbanned he trolled me and trying to make me kill him in TTT. although i don't
know if your still gonna do it but i would rather watch you pay for breaking the rules

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 12:56:25 AM »
Okay this post has gotten kind of out of hand. i was not asking how much everyone disliked me. I assume you can agree with jim because you dislike me but that is between you and me. What i want to talk about is this ban in particular.

To jim This was awhile ago i just wanted to play some Trouble in Terrorist town again so i thought i would try to appeal this. But i am 100% sure i damaged the detective once and acouple people killed me i thought you might have been one of them because i could think of no other reason i would get a month ban for 1 shot onto the detective. ( i was not full auto otherwise i woulda killed him 0.o)

--Edit--
Read over the posts in general and reaslized that it almost seems like im getting banned for being disliked. just becasue the people on at the time say they dislike me is not a good reason to ban me. And in all seriousness a month for rdming thats a bit harsh anyway but it is your decision being the admin so i will leave everything up to you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:05:46 AM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 01:53:12 AM »
what we are doing is providing our experiences with you as a player, to show to those new to the situation that you have been a problem player in the past. If you had a spotless record, this would not be the case.

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 01:59:32 AM »
you can't wait 1mo :O