Author Topic: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs  (Read 417 times)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
Re: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2011, 03:23:24 PM »
You changed my quote into something along the lines of "I eat dicks", you immature fuck.

Enjoy staying banned.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »
Deleting extraneous and useless words and changing the color to emphasize? DURR

Unlike you, who changes it into something my 12 year old cousin would say.

"omg i suck dicks hahah im funny xD! lol!!"

NOBODY HATED YOU WHEN YOU POSTED THAT. You WERE being overly emotional. Fucking retard. Now everyone hates you because you're a try hard and a failure. Now LEAVE.

To prove that you dont take things out of context you take something out of context. Your wit proceeds me Once again please do not take what i say out of context. if you read the post that comes from in the sentence before that i say that it seems that i wont join the community because it seems that everyone hates me. Therefore implying that everyone in the community.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2011, 03:26:57 PM »
To prove that you dont take things out of context you take something out of context. Your wit proceeds me Once again please do not take what i say out of context. if you read the post that comes from in the sentence before that i say that it seems that i wont join the community because it seems that everyone hates me. Therefore implying that everyone in the community.

you'd best start believing in troll threads

YOU'RE IN ONE

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »

I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're trying to prove, but it's failing pretty hard.

you'd best start believing in troll threads

YOU'RE IN ONE

I GET THE REFERENCE !! :OO

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2011, 03:28:26 PM »
You changed my quote into something along the lines of "I eat dicks", you immature fuck.

Enjoy staying banned.
I think i already admitted to that like acouple posts earlier. i really dont know what the huge problem is here if its such a lame insult then dont be offended by it its just that simple.

*whispers* unless your secretly insecure about your dick eating habits which then as i said earlier all my apologys to you my good sir.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2011, 03:31:33 PM »
I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're trying to prove, but it's failing pretty hard.

I GET THE REFERENCE !! :OO

Lol im not trying to prove anything except i said dont take my posts out of context then u made a post saying. EVERYONE hates me Quoted by mr krabs in one of your posts. which was out of context so you were either being "Smrt" or you were being a stupid asshole trolling my beloved thread. 2nd means u deserve demotion from vip from trolling threads. 1st means your a total dumbshit.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2011, 03:34:13 PM »
Lol im not trying to prove anything except i said dont take my posts out of context then u made a post saying. EVERYONE hates me Quoted by mr krabs in one of your posts. which was out of context so you were either being "Smrt" or you were being a stupid asshole trolling my beloved thread. 2nd means u deserve demotion from vip from trolling threads. 1st means your a total dumbshit.

Haha, oh wow.

Wasn't my fault you get mad and overly emotional when someone gives their opinion of you.

You started this shit, assface. You're the one who's attempting to troll.

I am perfectly justified in the way I view you.

Try harder.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »
Haha, oh wow.

Wasn't my fault you get mad and overly emotional when someone gives their opinion of you.

You started this shit, assface. You're the one who's attempting to troll.

I am perfectly justified in the way I view you.

Try harder.

If you dont plan on responding to my post please dont quote it for no reason.

I get overly emotional thats why i type rude responces when you edit one of my posts oh wait thats you.

And as stated above Please respond to my actual post dont be like Im right because im right. Unless by saying dumbshit i somehow started weeping in my house and slamming my face into my keyboard it didnt really cause alot of emotion to attatch the definition of you and refuse together into a single solitary word called dumbshit. I dont understand how this proves you correct. Please explain further

Who said you started it?

What makes you justified?

Your not right because your right you need proof and or reasoning.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:46:50 PM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2011, 03:48:11 PM »
If you dont plan on responding to my post please dont quote it for no reason.

I get overly emotional thats why i type rude responces when you edit one of my posts oh wait thats you.

And as stated above Please respond to my actual post dont be like Im right because im right. Unless by saying dumbshit i somehow started weeping in my house and slamming my face into my keyboard it didnt really cause alot of emotion to attatch the definition of you and refuse together into a single solitary word called dumbshit. I dont understand how this proves you correct. Please explain further

Who said you started it?

What makes you justified?

Your not right because your right you need proof and or reasoning.

My God.

You have extremely poor reading skills.

GROW A PAIR OF EYES.

Also, please learn how to spell.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2011, 03:54:30 PM »
My God.

You have extremely poor reading skills.

GROW A PAIR OF EYES.

Also, please learn how to spell.
Please point out to me how your earlier post and this post related to my post in anyway. Grow a pair of balls my good sir since we are randomly asking people to grow things. I know how to spell but when on an internet fourm with a spellcheck that doesnt seem to load i dont spend my time correcting every spelling mistake i made. And i hope you know  R nor O nor W nor A nor any of the other letters you thought should be capitilized actually need to be if you want to show exclamation please use this amazing symbol ! it makes you seem like less of a tool.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2011, 04:12:25 PM »
Please point out to me how your earlier post and this post related to my post in anyway. Grow a pair of balls my good sir since we are randomly asking people to grow things. I know how to spell but when on an internet fourm with a spellcheck that doesnt seem to load i dont spend my time correcting every spelling mistake i made. And i hope you know  R nor O nor W nor A nor any of the other letters you thought should be capitilized actually need to be if you want to show exclamation please use this amazing symbol ! it makes you seem like less of a tool.

Okay, please grow a fresh crop of Get The Fuck Out. Thank you, "good sir".

If you would stop raging, life would be so much easier, now wouldn't it? Please. You're trying too hard, it's sad. You're pathetic.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2011, 04:15:52 PM »
Okay, please grow a fresh crop of Corn. Thank you, "good sir".

I literally cant read so i post crappy insults i will eat dicccckkssss

I really dont know how typeing different words is trying any harder then typing other words there about the same level of difficulty i personally like green beans better than corn. and i thought we were done with crappy insults but really i didnt even knew you ate dicks. for realz

Since u ran out of arguments its no fun to talk to you i would of liked to keep argueing with you but you decided to just stoop to an agruement fight instead which is quite sad in my opinion incase you want to start a real agruement with reasonable points that make sense instead of your pathetic. Then i will have a fun time argueing with you about it until then enjoy your dicks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:17:39 PM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »
Krabs, you're not listening to anyone.
People started out saying why they think you shouldn't get unbanned, not why they hate you.
You took their reasons and twisted it into making it seem like they were hating you.

Sabb and Cream and everyone else TRIED to tell you that they're not hating you, just telling you why, yet you didn't listen and continued to argue that they don't like you.

Now with this continued arguing and stupid fight between you and Cream, you've basically gave anyone and everyone a reason why you shouldn't be unbanned.

Just listen to other people man, don't just read and assume.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »
People started out saying why they think you shouldn't get unbanned, not why they hate you.
You took their reasons and twisted it into making it seem like they were hating you.

Sabb and Cream and everyone else TRIED to tell you that they're not hating you, just telling you why, yet you didn't listen and continued to argue that they don't like you.

Now with this continued arguing and stupid fight between you and Cream, you've basically gave anyone and everyone a reason why you shouldn't be unbanned.

Being serious here i stopped caring once i noticed it ends in less than like 3 days. if u didnt notice that post earlier which i would understand im just saying to clairify i literally do not think i am getting unbanned im going to wait it out i actually said that awhile ago i made some mistakes in my judgement and i was planning on waiting the ban out. But people couldent let what i said go therefore thats how all of this started.

(This is to fill the time im waiting dead while im on TTT)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »

This.

Being serious here i stopped caring once i noticed it ends in less than like 3 days.

Then quit posting, you dumbass. How about hanging with friends? If you don't have any, take a walk in the park. Fresh air is good too, you know.

i made some mistakes in my judgement and i was planning on waiting the ban out. But people couldent let what i said go therefore thats how all of this started.

Nope, you were the one who started insulting.