Author Topic: Have a suggestion for the rules? Maybe a modificaiton?  (Read 767 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
Re: Have a suggestion for the rules? Maybe a modificaiton?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 10:21:10 AM »
Then, what would be the use of objective maps like checkpoint if we're going to move slower in water with less air supply

Strategy.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »
Added those to the wiki page, would be nice if admin would update op.
16. Making sky cades aka tree houses that are high enough that zombies aren't able to damage it from below is not allowed

17. Using large pools of water to avoid getting hit by the zombies is considered as delaying the round and is not allowed

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +430
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »
Then, what would be the use of objective maps like checkpoint if we're going to move slower in water with less air supply

I'm suggesting that humans should move slower underwater, have a slow regain of oxygen, OR a lower air-supply. Either one of those would work in conjunction with helping the zombies and keeping the humans from using a cheap strategy. If all three of those were implemented, then checkpoint would be the only map affected by it, even though the humans only need two of the three total cores.

I guess my opinion should get -1'd.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline Cryptokid

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• So I heard you like userbars
  • Respect: +211
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 09:33:59 PM »
16. Using cade boards from the Aegis Barricade Kit to make a sky-cade/tree-house/isolated structure above the ground that cannot be hit from beneath by a normal zombie OR is ~256 units off the floor below is NOT ALLOWED!

This is bullshit. Several players have already complained to me about this rule on the server. I think it should be up to the VIP or Admin to decide whether or not to do something about it because I really don't want to have to enforce it.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 03:42:37 AM »
16. Using cade boards from the Aegis Barricade Kit to make a sky-cade/tree-house/isolated structure above the ground that cannot be hit from beneath by a normal zombie OR is ~256 units off the floor below is NOT ALLOWED!

This is bullshit. Several players have already complained to me about this rule on the server. I think it should be up to the VIP or Admin to decide whether or not to do something about it because I really don't want to have to enforce it.
It's far too OP for humans, and for those who complained, I think it's about time to learn to play the game without using cheap methods.
  And you will have to enforce it, just like I did once when people voted this to be allowed when I said otherwise. I had no choice but make it allowed.

Offline Cryptokid

View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
It's far too OP for humans, and for those who complained, I think it's about time to learn to play the game without using cheap methods.
  And you will have to enforce it, just like I did once when people voted this to be allowed when I said otherwise. I had no choice but make it allowed.

Where was I when this was voted to be a rule? You wanted new zs, so play that. Stop trying to change the old one as well.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »
Where was I when this was voted to be a rule? You wanted new zs, so play that. Stop trying to change the old one as well.
You can't force me to stop enforcing, suggesting and applying rules to specific servers, I'm a VIP for a reason.

Offline Cryptokid

View More Badges!

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2012, 03:59:04 PM »
I'm not asking you to stop enforcing. I'm asking when this was voted on being a rule that I only just now found out about it after it was passed. I also don't understand why you made such a push for the new zs and now that we have a server for it, you're messing with the old one too.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2012, 04:15:08 PM »
I'm not asking you to stop enforcing. I'm asking when this was voted on being a rule that I only just now found out about it after it was passed. I also don't understand why you made such a push for the new zs and now that we have a server for it, you're messing with the old one too.
I'm "messing up" with every server, not just Zs, and what made me do such a push? Well firstly it was 2 VIPs vs 1 VIP opinion and since nobody else was replying I didn't see the reason to wait any longer and admit it, it is easy as fuck to win the game by using those methods.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2012, 03:33:43 AM »
Suggestion to the TTT rules:
16. Baiting other innocents into shooting you with an intent to make their karma go down is not allowed and will result in a ban without a warning.

And for fucks sake update the OP already with the new Zs rules.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
I'm "messing up" with every server, not just Zs, and what made me do such a push? Well firstly it was 2 VIPs vs 1 VIP opinion and since nobody else was replying I didn't see the reason to wait any longer and admit it, it is easy as fuck to win the game by using those methods.

Prox what? Stop. You didn't openly ask everyone, not everyone sees this thread or is on periodically. You can't just base something of two VIPS that are completely biased. If you had and actual vote with the entire server then I wouldn't mind.

And as crypto said, you hate the old ZS then leave it the alone. Go and play the new ZS. I mean it's on the server, why do you have to be ruining this server for the people who like it and still have it?

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »
Eh.

My opinion on sky cades were that they were fine as long as they weren't in a glitch spot (off map or something similar).

While they do give a massive advantage (only reachable by fast zombies), they take a long time to construct, and aren't generally used until the endgame.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2012, 08:03:43 AM »
+1
Prox what? Stop. You didn't openly ask everyone, not everyone sees this thread or is on periodically. You can't just base something of two VIPS that are completely biased. If you had and actual vote with the entire server then I wouldn't mind.

And as crypto said, you hate the old ZS then leave it the alone. Go and play the new ZS. I mean it's on the server, why do you have to be ruining this server for the people who like it and still have it?
Why should I? So that all the people who use those methods would disagree with me? Because so far they were the only people who disagreed. And the fact that I made this whole thread almost by myself can prove that I do have a good understanding of rules and the current hosted game modes(or most of them). And if you are calling us biased then you two are biased as well.

And could you just fucking stop with that old and new ZS bullshit? I've already heard people saying that shit and it's not the case why I'm doing this. In case you all haven't been aware, I've been updating the rules all the fucking time.

Now when you say that I ruin the ZS you obviously only think about yourselves. You don't care that 10 or more zombies have to desperately try to get to the humans when all they can do is die or make a few scratches on a board which does not matter since by the time the board breaks the cader regens 2 more boards. And in case someone actually thinks that using those methods is "pro" then, they're fucking retarded.

Eh.

My opinion on sky cades were that they were fine as long as they weren't in a glitch spot (off map or something similar).

While they do give a massive advantage (only reachable by fast zombies), they take a long time to construct, and aren't generally used until the endgame.

And yet that spot in Zs_anchor is banned but you think the sky cading is fine? Sky cading gives a much bigger advantage then that spot.
Also I've seen people having a sky cade fully built at wave 5 or 6 so yeah, nah.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »
+2
And yet that spot in Zs_anchor is banned but you think the sky cading is fine? Sky cading gives a much bigger advantage then that spot.
Also I've seen people having a sky cade fully built at wave 5 or 6 so yeah, nah.

First off, get off your fucking period.
It doesn't help you get any of your points across, you just come off as an arrogant asshole who can't see anyone else's views aside from your own, so just calm the fuck down.

Second, the spot behind zs_anchor is far worse than sky cades.

They're both only accessible by fast zombies, but unlike sky cading, the fence in anchor isn't breakable, you can shoot through the fence unlike the wooden planks in a sky cade, and the spot on anchor is accessible right away from wave one.

And for fucks sake update the OP already with the new Zs rules.

You should realize that since these are the "official" rules, Coolz is the only one who should really be modifying them. Maybe you should send him a nice PM politely saying "for fucks sake update the OP already", because that's always the way to get on peoples good sides.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2012, 10:39:14 AM »
Glad to see you're still mad because of TF2, but if you would actually play ZS, you would understand that sky cading is much worse since its a 95% guaranteed victory for the humans when in the anchor humans used to lose the game most of the time when they were in that spot.

Also if I use swear words it doesn't mean that I'm mad, but I have to say that I'm not very pleased about this either.