Author Topic: Shut down Anonyboards  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: Shut down Anonyboards
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 08:44:47 AM »
I never even said you dismissed arguments by me, nor have I ever agreed or disagreed with anything Snivy said. And you mentioned yourself that 3/4 of the threads in the anonyboard complain about you.

But yeah, good jumping to conclusions that aren't even backed up by anything I said.
And obviously, if people are complaining about you, you haven't "not done a single thing wrong", otherwise they wouldn't have to complain in the first place.
You can see why I thought you were talking about this thread not the anonyboards...
And I haven't said I've never done a single wrong, I'm saying that in this situation I haven't, not that no one should have anything to complain about with me. Half the shit isn't even from my actions however, people such as you, Snivy, and Gamefreak as far as I know, simply don't like me and love to complain about me and how I talk. I can't really care any less.

EDIT:
And this is why we can't have serious threads.
This sure looks like a serious thread to me. Just semi-off topic.

Not to mention, I did try to bring the discussion to PM's, but it clearly got brought back up into this thread and several others.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:46:37 AM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 08:46:50 AM »
You can see why I thought you were talking about this thread not the anonyboards...
And I haven't said I've never done a single wrong, I'm saying that in this situation I haven't, not that no one should have anything to complain about with me. Half the shit isn't even from my actions however, people such as you, Snivy, and Gamefreak as far as I know, simply don't like me and love to complain about me and how I talk. I can't really care any less.

EDIT:This sure looks like a serious thread to me. Just semi-off topic.
Lol okay.
This isn't worth my time, I'd rather talk with my nail clipper. At least that one can actually grasp the human language and doesn't dismiss any and all things against him as "you don't like me you don't matter I don't care xD".

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 08:50:34 AM »
Lol okay.
This isn't worth my time, I'd rather talk with my nail clipper. At least that one can actually grasp the human language and doesn't dismiss any and all things against him as "you don't like me you don't matter I don't care xD".
I'm not dismissing all arguments by saying "don't like me doesn't matter don't care"...
I'm saying that you two are simply acting like that seemingly because you just don't like me, as I haven't truly done anything wrong in this situation... I'm not ignoring all arguments and points by everyone saying "lol you just don't like me argument invalid". I've clearly backed up every single point in this thread against me, yet you two (mainly Snivy) simply like to continue posting the same arguments, no matter how many times I explain something.

Offline Don

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
I'm not dismissing all arguments by saying "don't like me doesn't matter don't care"...
I'm saying that you two are simply acting like that seemingly because you just don't like me, as I haven't truly done anything wrong in this situation... I'm not ignoring all arguments and points by everyone saying "lol you just don't like me argument invalid". I've clearly backed up every single point in this thread against me, yet you two (mainly Snivy) simply like to continue posting the same arguments, no matter how many times I explain something.

LOL
do you actually believe what you're saying?

You just contradicted yourself AGAIN right then and there.

people such as you, Snivy, and Gamefreak as far as I know, simply don't like me and love to complain about me and how I talk. I can't really care any less.

But okay, I get it that everyone complaining about you is invalid and only does it because they hate you, lol.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 08:54:56 AM »
LOL
do you actually believe what you're saying?

You just contradicted yourself AGAIN right then and there.

But okay, I get it that everyone complaining about you is invalid and only does it because they hate you, lol.
Just like Snivy, read the portions you want, dismiss the rest. Not defending myself on that again...

Offline Don

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 08:56:16 AM »
Just like Snivy, read the portions you want, dismiss the rest. Not defending myself on that again...
Lol okay.
Yeah, how could I forget these words which totally change the sentence:
Half the shit isn't even from my actions however, people such as you, Snivy, and Gamefreak as far as I know, simply don't like me and love to complain about me and how I talk. I can't really care any less.

Still the exact same message - you believe people only complain about you because they dislike you, not for any other reason.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:57:58 AM by DoeniDon »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 09:00:37 AM »
Lol okay.
Yeah, how could I forget these words which totally change the sentence:
Still the exact same message - you believe people only complain about you because they dislike you, not for any other reason.
No, I believe you and Snivy are complaining about me right now making a big issue over I don't even know what because you've got some bias on me. I'm not saying that's what every person who makes a complaint about my does. For example there was a few thing son the anonyboards I read that I do realize I do, which people can complain for idc... but every single argument in this thread from you two has just been extremely stupid to try and shut me down.

Offline Don

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 09:02:24 AM »
No, I believe you and Snivy are complaining about me right now making a big issue over I don't even know what because you've got some bias on me. I'm not saying that's what every person who makes a complaint about my does. For example there was a few thing son the anonyboards I read that I do realize I do, which people can complain for idc... but every single argument in this thread from you two has just been extremely stupid to try and shut me down.
Sigh.
I'm not going to bother anymore.
This is worse than talking to a wall.

And this is a prime example of why talking to you is a waste of time. I don't know if you actually believe the things you're saying (I hope not), but this is a new level of stupidity and/or stubbornness:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:12:07 AM by DoeniDon »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 09:04:46 AM »

i'd like to interject that you haven't presented even one example for your arguments so far

seriously, i can't even find one

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »
Sigh.
I'm not going to bother anymore.
This is worse than talking to a wall.
All arguments summed up:
>people complaining about me
>make several valid points to explain/disprove arguments
>after several repetitive arguments restating the exact same things in different wording because you refuse to try and actually understand what I'm saying; or just render it irrelevant/invalid
>insert sarcastic comment to insult other person in juvenile manor rather than discuss something

For once, can't we discuss something without doing that? As in, without all the juvenile comments/insults/sarcasm/whatever.

EDIT:
gamefreak, are you referring to me not giving an example of how Don and Snivy are simply refusing to acknowledge what I say, or for me acknowledging other peoples' arguments on the anonyboards (probably from you) which I can admit that I've done wrong?

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

EDIT:
gamefreak, are you referring to me not giving an example of how Don and Snivy are simply refusing to acknowledge what I say, or for me acknowledging other peoples' arguments on the anonyboards (probably from you) which I can admit that I've done wrong?

I stopped posting on the AB a month or two ago, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. What I'm referring to is that, unless I've missed something, almost all of your arguments have been assertions. I'm not saying they're either right or wrong, but I am saying they're unsupported.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2012, 09:23:51 AM »
I stopped posting on the AB a month or two ago, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. What I'm referring to is that, unless I've missed something, almost all of your arguments have been assertions. I'm not saying they're either right or wrong, but I am saying they're unsupported.
They're kind of supported by the entire thread and my quoting but okay...

Here Snivy completely ignores my wall ox text and points out that I used a bad example, in his opinion, rather than arguing my actual points:
Thing is it's not criticism people are complaining about... it's people letting go and being outright dicks to every breathing member because there will be no punishments.
Also...I just said I don't want it fully removed too, even though if you go in there 3/4 of all threads have some insult about me in some way. And I don't even go on the anonyboards either, unless someone points something out to me, where I'm pretty sure Franks a somewhat frequent user of the board...
See thing is, the board is just centred around hating other members currently, and whether you care or not, a lot of people do and it's CONSTANTLY complained about for in what my opinion is good reason... So, a lot of people are upset about what all of the people are doing on the anony boards and a lot offended. So just leave it there, because they can simply not look at it if they don't want to see it?
That's like if people were posting extremely racist content of some sort, supporting the killing of everyone but X race, and then people complaining about it here, but your argument being "If you don't like it, don't go on the board". Clearly, if people were posting content like that, something would be done. And I think that's a good example as well, as I know you're going to argue that... seeing as it may be a bit more extreme than what's currently going on, but it's the same situation where a lot of users are offended and annoyed but no one's really breaking any severe rules such as posting links to viruses and such; or illegal content that could threaten shutting down the site.

EDIT:
Tiger, I would actually prefer anything like that to be on these forums because then conflicts could actually get solved, where if it's on the anonyboard people drop back to preschool and fling insults at each other just to piss everyone off. Here, people are more inclined to have an actual discussion.
> Give an example
> Claim it's a good example
> Proceed to explain why it's a horrible example

Here, Don completely ignores what I'm trying to explain and jumps to the usual conclusion that I'm simply dismissing arguments by saying people don't like me and it doesn't matter:

EDIT:This sure looks like a serious thread to me. Just semi-off topic.

Not to mention, I did try to bring the discussion to PM's, but it clearly got brought back up into this thread and several others.
Lol okay.
And then of course just the post above where Don said that I'm again not worth his time, not explaining anything, only trying to insult me and ignore what I say, which is now edited with Don quoting me and not explaining why he thinks I'm an idiot yet again, though obviously for thinking what I said is obviously wrong, which it isn't. Happens in every single argument.

And last, the stuff I'm actually talking about from AB which I can admit to having done wrong is mostly fairly old now I suppose, so I don't doubt you posted at least some of it and I don't really care if you did. I don't really find anything wrong with some of the things posted about me at all.

Offline ursus

View More Badges!

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2012, 09:28:43 AM »
They're kind of supported by the entire thread and my quoting but okay...

Here Snivy completely ignores my wall ox text and points out that I used a bad example, in his opinion, rather than arguing my actual points:
Here, Don completely ignores what I'm trying to explain and jumps to the usual conclusion that I'm simply dismissing arguments by saying people don't like me and it doesn't matter:And then of course just the post above where Don said that I'm again not worth his time, not explaining anything, only trying to insult me and ignore what I say, which is now edited with Don quoting me and not explaining why he thinks I'm an idiot yet again, though obviously for thinking what I said is obviously wrong, which it isn't. Happens in every single argument.

And last, the stuff I'm actually talking about from AB which I can admit to having done wrong is mostly fairly old now I suppose, so I don't doubt you posted at least some of it and I don't really care if you did. I don't really find anything wrong with some of the things posted about me at all.

...okay, this is pointless.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2012, 09:32:51 AM »
...okay, this is pointless.
As far as I'm concerned everything I said has completely supported my arguments...
If you disagree, it would be a lot better to actually explain what I'm doing so idiotically rather than just saying there's no use talking to me. Hell, if I actually agree with what you say it might stop the arguing or change what I'm saying...

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2012, 09:48:58 AM »
I don't think anyone here is making any sense.