Author Topic: Shut down Anonyboards  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: Shut down Anonyboards
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 05:41:37 PM »
> Give an example
> Claim it's a good example
> Proceed to explain why it's a horrible example
That didn't explain how it's a horrible example in any way by my opinion. I don't care if you think it's a stretch, as I see it, it's not.

Then that'd be shitting on the entire face of freedom. If people wanted to post things and be controlled, they'd just come here. Hurr.
No, people will still post things there as it's still anonymous, they just wouldn't be allowed to brutally insult each other.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 05:44:22 PM »
I don't give a flying f*** about them. But they do help. Just leave it alone. This may trigger another shitstorm.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
I don't give a flying f*** about them. But they do help. Just leave it alone.

Pretty much this.

Nobody is going to jump out and murder you in the anon boards.

Nobody is talking about forming a new KKK and plotting a mass genocide.

Someone just called you out for "x reason" and now you have to go and cry about it.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
Pretty much this.

Nobody is going to jump out and murder you in the anon boards.

Nobody is talking about forming a new KKK and plotting a mass genocide.

Someone just called you out for "x reason" and now you have to go and cry about it.
You say that like I'm suggesting slightly changing the board because of my personal feelings/bias. I don't care how stupid or juvenile you think I am, if you knew me even the slightest, I'm actually extremely nice and simply want for everyone to be treated fairly. A lot of people complain about what's said on the anonyboards. I'm doing this so no one has to complain any more. If you'd look for a second, I don't believe I have ever made even one thread or significant post of me complaining about how people refer to me on the anonyboards. I really can't care much about that. I hear stupid shit all the time.
Also, I didn't say PLOTTING anything in my example... that would be something that could potentially shut down the site. I simply said extreme racism. You really need to start paying attention more to what I'm specifically saying...

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »
You say that like I'm suggesting slightly changing the board because of my personal feelings/bias. I don't care how stupid or juvenile you think I am, if you knew me even the slightest, I'm actually extremely nice and simply want for everyone to be treated fairly. A lot of people complain about what's said on the anonyboards. I'm doing this so no one has to complain any more. If you'd look for a second, I don't believe I have ever made even one thread or significant post of me complaining about how people refer to me on the anonyboards. I really can't care much about that. I hear stupid shit all the time.
Also, I didn't say PLOTTING anything in my example... that would be something that could potentially shut down the site. I simply said extreme racism. You really need to start paying attention more to what I'm specifically saying...

Again, you jump to conclusions and assume I was talking about you.

I was talking about the people complaining about what's said and want it shut down.

Also, that wouldn't even get the site shut down. I hope you realize how the internet works.

Anyways, you're giving me a headache so I'm going to go take a nap or something.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »
I think Steam chats should be censored. I've been told that some people have said bad things about me on that platform.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
Again, you jump to conclusions and assume I was talking about you.

I was talking about the people complaining about what's said and want it shut down.

Also, that wouldn't even get the site shut down. I hope you realize how the internet works.

Anyways, you're giving me a headache so I'm going to go take a nap or something.
I do understand... and yes, I assumed that was somewhat directed at me (not fully I know...) as, well, this whole damn thread has been pretty much. And I said potentially shut down. coolz had mentioned stuff previously about some of that with what kind of content they allow him to have on the website. I'm not saying the FBI's going to break down coolz' door for plotting mass genocide...

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »
If every second thread complains about you/insults you, shouldn't that tell you something?

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 12:13:38 AM »
Can't you just stop with your arguments, they aren't going to change a thing. Remember, this is a suggestion, and suggestions rarely pass. We might as well lock the thread. And maybe you two can argue on the Anonyboards :)

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 07:01:47 AM »
If every second thread complains about you/insults you, shouldn't that tell you something?
Nope, because the only real complaints/insults are from Snivy.
And obviously you support him. This isn't new.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 07:03:44 AM »
Can't you just stop with your arguments, they aren't going to change a thing. Remember, this is a suggestion, and suggestions rarely pass. We might as well lock the thread. And maybe you two can argue on the Anonyboards :)
If there isn't a long drawn out argument about things like this, then there will CONSTANTLY be smaller arguments about it in other threads even more-off topic. That's basically how it is here, so I don't really plan on stopping until something happens or it gets to the point that Snivy will actually leave the discussion to PM's.

Offline Don

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »
Nope, because the only real complaints/insults are from Snivy.
And obviously you support him. This isn't new.
So you complain about Jman dismissing all arguments against him, then proceed to do the exact same thing?
Good job.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 08:34:23 AM »
So you complain about Jman dismissing all arguments against him, then proceed to do the exact same thing?
Good job.
In what sort of a way have I dismissed any arguments by you?
I simply said that the only people really complaining about me is Snivy... and now you...
Anyone else posting is just disagreeing with what I suggested.
So, if it makes you happy, that tells me that you and Snivy simply have some bias against me, and express that in probably the worst manner, as usual. In the situation I've done not a single thing wrong, aside from possibly ranting on too much about stuff not directly related to the topic.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:24:28 AM by Sabb »

Offline Don

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 08:38:13 AM »
In what sort of a way have I dismissed any arguments by you?
I simply said that the only people really complaining about me is Snivy... and now you...
Anyone else posting is just disagreeing with what I suggested.
So, if it makes you happy, that tells me that you and Snivy simply have some bias against me, and express that in probably the worst manor, as usual. In the situation I've done not a single thing wrong, aside from possibly ranting on too much about stuff not directly related to the topic.

I never even said you dismissed arguments by me, nor have I ever agreed or disagreed with anything Snivy said. And you mentioned yourself that 3/4 of the threads in the anonyboard complain about you.

But yeah, good jumping to conclusions that aren't even backed up by anything I said.
And obviously, if people are complaining about you, you haven't "not done a single thing wrong", otherwise they wouldn't have to complain in the first place.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 08:44:35 AM »
+4
And this is why we can't have serious threads.

and express that in probably the worst manor,

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:46:18 AM by Serperior M.D. »