Author Topic: stopping spawn killing on ZS  (Read 472 times)

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
Re: stopping spawn killing on ZS
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 04:38:04 PM »
Or more likely, four players were killed/died, and two zomies connected during the time between Waves 3 and 4.

Thats probably what happened but its still 4 people dying Lol I've played on that map so many times when every human spawn camps they still end up losing...

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 05:18:13 PM »
Lol? Look at the picture carefully, You can clearly see they manged to kill 6 people in one wave...

Never mind that humans could disconnect, zombies could join, humans could have been stupid and gotten themselves killed before the game even began [which I'm sure I can find a way even in infected_hospital].

Logic fail.  :trollface:
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
Never mind that humans could disconnect, zombies could join, humans could have been stupid and gotten themselves killed before the game even began [which I'm sure I can find a way even in infected_hospital].

Logic fail.  :trollface:

Maybe you should have read Death's post before saying the exact same thing and you would've read where i wrote "I played on that map some many times even when all humans spawn camp they always die anyways" Moral of the story, if you can't kill humans you suck at being a zombie.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 11:58:32 PM »
Then why not just make it harder for either team to spawn camp that way zombies aren't way overpowered and humans can't just mow them down.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 10:27:49 AM »
Then why not just make it harder for either team to spawn camp that way zombies aren't way overpowered and humans can't just mow them down.

Durrr... the problem is how to do that - and if thee measures are such where people would be forced to follow them.

IMO thing we should do: 
-REMOVE the "feature" that stops zombies from moving when being shot repeatedly.
-Green fog heals instantly when 2+ zombies are in the immediate area with you
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline DrOctagonnapus

• that one guy
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »
I thought that zombies appeared red and had " God mode " where they dont take damage on spawn.. The red effect wears off like 5 seconds in.
(Guest) Karma Sondash: i will suck your cock Dr.Octagonapus

Rick :trollface:'d

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 07:37:49 AM »
I thought that zombies appeared red and had " God mode " where they dont take damage on spawn.. The red effect wears off like 5 seconds in.

I don't know, I mean, yes it exists, but it doesn't seem to always be applicable - then again, if that's JUST while in the process of spawning, that does nothing to alleviate the issues that occur within the first 2 seconds after when you start moving.

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 10:22:20 PM »
Alright, after two days and many rounds on infected_hospital, I can seriously say fuck that map, and its design - and I also got proof of dying about 1/2 a second after spawning.  :P

Dunno what's more annoying, the people who camp as badly as on maps like infected hospital, abandoned facility, and castle age, or the people who are dickheads about people complaining about it, and essentially, IMO of course, sticking their thumbs up their asses and ignoring WHY people are complaining, and ignoring any logic that comes with the concept of camping like that being bad.

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2011, 08:04:36 PM »
only whinny babies complain about this kind of shit.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2011, 08:30:06 PM »
+1
only whinny babies complain about this kind of shit.

They're allowed to speak their word. Don't call them whiney babies for speaking their opinion.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
They're allowed to speak their word. Don't call them whiney babies for speaking their opinion.

im not saying they cant voice there opinion, im just saying the're acting like babies because the rules clearly say spawn camping is alright. now i do agree with him on the 3 second immunity.

ive been zombie on infected hospital many times and you dont see me complaining about spawn camping.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:04:09 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
im not saying they cant voice there opinion, im just saying the're acting like babies because ...

Oh, so somebody voices their opinion, and they're whiny babies, not the person who reacts strongly by flinging mud?

Oh the irony.  Oh the fucking irony.

So, somebody is put in a position where it is impossible to play, and they saying "Hey man, this is a problem" makes them a whiny bitch?

Or how about they're somebody with an opinion on a problem they see, that you don't happen to agree with?

First, learn what a whiny bitch actually sounds like... second, learn to make an obbservational rebuttal that DOESN'T just mindlessly pervert and misuse words to slander those you don't agree with.... and third, think of the fucking logic here.  People being camped so much that they can't really play -> those people are most likely to a) keep playing, or b) quit?  And yes, it can get outright brutal, to the point as I have mentioned before where people are arguing over the idea of choosing that map when it comes up.

I mean, it's good to be crazy determined to fight even when the odds are against you, but people wanting a level playing field, an actually fair game, shouldn't drive as much a bug up your ass as it seems to be doing right now.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:24:05 PM by Travelsonic »

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:58 PM »
ive  been spawn raped many times on infected hospital trust me its not impossible to play. but i like how you only showed part of my post and not the  rest which states i think zombies should have a few seconds of immunity and the part where you twisted my words, i never said bitch, i said baby, huge difference.

but ive actually come up with many strategies to deal with this problem, sure i may die alot, but as long as i kill one its well worth it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:22:02 PM by Nemisous »

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 04:12:36 AM »
Complaining =/= bitching/whining etc.
When will the people get it...

Offline Nemisous

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 11:11:46 AM »
+1
if you guys want to stop the spawn killing on infected hospital, wouldn't it be easier to just take away the ammo boxes on the bottom floor and maybe some of the heath station that would force humans to start cading or retreat to the roof top.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:26:51 AM by Nemisous »