Author Topic: [REAPPLY]BOB's application DATE: aug 18 2011  (Read 377 times)

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
Re: BOB's application DATE: aug 25 2011
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
Then stop fucking putting blue flashing pacman ghosts

+/- 0, played with you, but not enough to make a decision.
Uh...that was the first time I put it o_o...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:29:27 AM by Wafflepiezz »

BOB

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »
:thumbsdown:

2 apps? Even after people told you to use the Modify button on your last app?
first of all: im new to the forum and didnt see that button and i made this BEFORE i saw that reply, so sorry about that, and also i couldnt find the delete button :(

BOB

Re: BOB's application
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 03:53:57 PM »
I'd also like to remind you, a few random people -1'ing you shouldn't be a big deal. If people like and trust you in general you'll be promoted.
:)

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 04:14:22 PM »
...Please don't double post...

BOB

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »
...Please don't double post...
i was just  :) ing it

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 07:34:00 PM »
i was just  :) ing it

still..

couldve of modified your last post.

BOB

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »
im SORRY okay! i keep forgetting about the modify button

Offline Mecha

• Yo mama
Re: BOB's application of awesome
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »
You're not going to be hated for your age, Trust me.
I turned 14 on the 3rd.
Anyways meng, can't vote because I've never played with you.

Same, try to play on the TTT servers or maybe some TF2

Offline Peter Griffin

• Slenderman = Divider from dead space series
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2011, 12:40:41 PM »
herro mah names BOB and this is mah application! il stop talking weird now...

In game name:
BOB

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:33881540

Time Online:
during holidays and such around 3 pm to whenever the server closes (pacific time) and during school probably around 3pm to 11pm or so

Servers (in order from most played to least)
Zombie Survival
Sandbox
Stranded Survival mode
Winter Survival

Date of the Birth
March 13th

Games (On Steam)
HL2
Portal 1
CS:S
HL1
Sven coop
Synergy
G-mod
TF2

favourite quotes to say in-game (i decided to put this in because i can)
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
IMPOSSIBRU!!!
but will it blend?
XD
*trollface*

Why I should be reg.
well, i play A LOT of zombie survival and it would be cool to be able to vote and have people recognise me! i know a few ppl on rNd from guest playing, but having a yellow colored guest thing gets annoying because yellow to me is a really annoying color (dont know why but it just is to me) and it always catches my eye, distracting me from in-game actions. i also want to be reg. because i want to make friends on here and no-one respects the guest n00bs! (jk)

Contributions to rNd
HAHAHA wait your serious? no im jk, i like to help people who are new to Gmod (it does bug me when they dont read the little tips on the right of their screen) and to the zombie survival server (again, i probably have to tell about 10 people a DAY to press F3 to change class, but whatever) and thats really it...il probably do more in the future though, and i hope to please all players who play rNd servers! you guys are the best!

if you want to contact me for stuff and such then add me as a friend on steam (stupidd26) and we can chat! or you can email me at zblacklock@hotmail.com, please dont spam me! I hope this app is accepted and have a nice day everyone! also one last note, i did also play on here about a year ago, but then i had a computer failzorz and i lost gmod for awhile :( so i got it back and now im playin again! for good this time! (i hope XD) so ya, vote how you like, im not on very many of the random servers as i usually play the zombie survival server and voting  :thumbsup: would b awesome guys, i just wanna have fun and (imitates 10 year old 'gamer') AND POWN SUM HAX0R NUBEZ!!!11!!!!one!!!!! (i don't know why i put that in there)

DATE: aug 25 2011

Okay the part when you tell the games you own, it should display the games you bought, not mods. second of all im sorry but i dont think you put a lot of effort in this, you could have colered your app some.
You like fishdicks?
You like putting fishdicks in your mouth?
What are you? a gayfish?

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »
Okay the part when you tell the games you own, it should display the games you bought, not mods. second of all im sorry but i dont think you put a lot of effort in this, you could have colered your app some.
I don't see how there was little effort put into the app, it's longer than 75% of the Regular applications, and they can still get approved. He included all the detail needed after some edits as well. So what if it doesn't have colour lol? If I make a really long application but don't slap it with a rainbow doesn't mean that it's little effort. Having a shorter app with colour is less effort, all you have to do is highlight and click the colour shit.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2011, 04:40:06 PM »
I don't see how there was little effort put into the app, it's longer than 75% of the Regular applications, and they can still get approved. He included all the detail needed after some edits as well. So what if it doesn't have colour lol? If I make a really long application but don't slap it with a rainbow doesn't mean that it's little effort. Having a shorter app with colour is less effort, all you have to do is highlight and click the colour shit.
Meh no offence or anything but most of his sentences included in this app are run-on sentences >_<

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2011, 04:45:52 PM »
Meh no offence or anything but most of his sentences included in this app are run-on sentences >_<
I would link other shorter apps that got approved with poor grammar and in general English, but there's too many to list.

MY WHOLE POINT HERE:
You're giving your opinions on the applicant, not the application itself. Any admin with the ability to lock and deny or approve the app can see the application. Posting comments on applications is for the sake of helping the admins chose to approve or deny, and to show if the person is generally liked and trusted, not if the printed application is to people's standards lol. (unless it's missing necessary information)

Sorry for derailed the app btw, just felt it should be said seeing as I see this all too often.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

BOB

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2011, 01:02:38 AM »
I would link other shorter apps that got approved with poor grammar and in general English, but there's too many to list.

MY WHOLE POINT HERE:
You're giving your opinions on the applicant, not the application itself. Any admin with the ability to lock and deny or approve the app can see the application. Posting comments on applications is for the sake of helping the admins chose to approve or deny, and to show if the person is generally liked and trusted, not if the printed application is to people's standards lol. (unless it's missing necessary information)

Sorry for derailed the app btw, just felt it should be said seeing as I see this all too often.
thanks Sabb, and to everyone else, about the mods being in there, sorry, didnt know, and about the color, again im new to the forum, i didnt know you could add colour but mainly i just didnt look UP... :trollface:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:04:09 AM by BOB »

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 01:03:37 AM »
wait

>aug 25th
>only 21st

BOB

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 01:04:38 AM »
omg im a date fail! sry my comp was stupoid