Author Topic: [REAPPLY]BOB's application DATE: aug 18 2011  (Read 374 times)

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
Re: BOB's application DATE: aug 25 2011
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 11:00:57 AM »
omg im a date fail! sry my comp was stupoid

EDIT: i think i fixed it...
Yes it's fixed.

Anyways back on topic; does anybody else have their own opinions on bob...?

Offline DrOctagonnapus

• that one guy
Re: BOB's application DATE: aug 18 2011
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
 :thumbsdown:

very immature..Was insulting newer players and other regs from what i witnessed for no reason ..... Propkills in stranded a few times.. ..

IMO needs to act more mature and possibly gain more skill in the games that he does play (RND)

(Guest) Karma Sondash: i will suck your cock Dr.Octagonapus

Rick :trollface:'d

BOB

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2011, 04:11:18 AM »

:thumbsdown:

very immature..Was insulting newer players and other regs from what i witnessed for no reason ..... Propkills in stranded a few times.. ..

IMO needs to act more mature and possibly gain more skill in the games that he does play (RND)
  :troll: dont listen to him, i didnt do any of those things, octo just likes to troll me, i never insulted any newer players, there was ONE REG when i was playing with him, and that reg i like, and the propkill was an ACCIDENT OCTO i told u that b4...tho i DO admit to the skill thing, im not that good at zombies...also octo if u heard me insulting a guy named karma charger, go ahead acuse me of that, that guy is a DICK, but lets not get into that for this is the wrong forum topic for that...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:15:54 AM by BOB »

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2011, 10:40:28 AM »
   :troll: dont listen to him, i didnt do any of those things, octo just likes to troll me, i never insulted any newer players, there was ONE REG when i was playing with him, and that reg i like, and the propkill was an ACCIDENT OCTO i told u that b4...tho i DO admit to the skill thing, im not that good at zombies...also octo if u heard me insulting a guy named karma charger, go ahead acuse me of that, that guy is a DICK, but lets not get into that for this is the wrong forum topic for that...
People CAN vote whatever they want based on experiences with you; you can't just go and deny EVERY thumbs down you get...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:43:48 AM by Wafflepiezz »

BOB

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 02:06:56 AM »
People CAN vote whatever they want based on experiences with you; you can't just go and deny EVERY thumbs down you get...
sry...but for octo, srsly hes been trolling me for awhile now, and i distinctively remember...a dammit wrong section in the forums...but anyways, sry about that, but octo IS a  :troll:

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 05:16:37 AM »
bob the way your app looks is an insult but, your attitude online is how I'm gaging you so be thankful. :thumbsup:
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 04:41:28 PM »
Im sorry but can you please reapply in 1 week after you get to know other members
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:00:51 PM by Tomcat »