Author Topic: [REAPPLY]BOB's application DATE: aug 18 2011  (Read 374 times)

BOB

[REAPPLY]BOB's application DATE: aug 18 2011
« on: August 18, 2011, 08:18:19 PM »
herro mah names BOB and this is mah application! il stop talking weird now...

In game name:
BOB

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:33881540

Time Online:
during holidays and such around 3 pm to whenever the server closes (pacific time) and during school probably around 3pm to 11pm or so

Servers (in order from most played to least)
Zombie Survival
Sandbox
Stranded Survival mode
Winter Survival

Date of the Birth
March 13th

Games (On Steam)
HL2
Portal 1
CS:S
HL1
Sven coop
Synergy
G-mod
TF2

favourite quotes to say in-game (i decided to put this in because i can)
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
IMPOSSIBRU!!!
but will it blend?
XD
*trollface*

Why I should be reg.
well, i play A LOT of zombie survival and it would be cool to be able to vote and have people recognise me! i know a few ppl on rNd from guest playing, but having a yellow colored guest thing gets annoying because yellow to me is a really annoying color (dont know why but it just is to me) and it always catches my eye, distracting me from in-game actions. i also want to be reg. because i want to make friends on here and no-one respects the guest n00bs! (jk)

Contributions to rNd
HAHAHA wait your serious? no im jk, i like to help people who are new to Gmod (it does bug me when they dont read the little tips on the right of their screen) and to the zombie survival server (again, i probably have to tell about 10 people a DAY to press F3 to change class, but whatever) and thats really it...il probably do more in the future though, and i hope to please all players who play rNd servers! you guys are the best!

if you want to contact me for stuff and such then add me as a friend on steam (stupidd26) and we can chat! or you can email me at zblacklock@hotmail.com, please dont spam me! I hope this app is accepted and have a nice day everyone! also one last note, i did also play on here about a year ago, but then i had a computer failzorz and i lost gmod for awhile :( so i got it back and now im playin again! for good this time! (i hope XD) so ya, vote how you like, im not on very many of the random servers as i usually play the zombie survival server and voting  :thumbsup: would b awesome guys, i just wanna have fun and (imitates 10 year old 'gamer') AND POWN SUM HAX0R NUBEZ!!!11!!!!one!!!!! (i don't know why i put that in there)

DATE: aug 25 2011

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:05:10 AM by BOB »

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
Re: BOB's application of awesome
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 08:32:39 PM »
 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

BOB

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 08:33:37 PM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:35:53 PM by BOB »

Offline Cable

• hi
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 09:09:20 PM »
You're not going to be hated for your age, Trust me.
I turned 14 on the 3rd.
Anyways meng, can't vote because I've never played with you.

BOB

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 09:14:01 PM »
You're not going to be hated for your age, Trust me.
I turned 14 on the 3rd.
Anyways meng, can't vote because I've never played with you.
neither has the guy who voted me down twice XD

Offline Cable

• hi
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 09:15:31 PM »
neither has the guy who voted me down twice XD
Hes probably voting on your application then?
Just throwing this out there but,
Maybe your failure of an application from before influenced his vote.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 09:16:12 PM »
FooFoo's just a FooFoo.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 09:33:50 PM »
FooFoo's just a FooFoo.

this.

Playing with a person for an hour or so doesn't show all of them anyways.

Just the way you have acted turns me off.
You're not showing yourself in a reg-material manner.

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
No offence but I do not think you are 14 >_<

But anyways; :thumbsdown:

Why:
-Never seen you in-game before
-This application is kind of poor/lack of effort
-Your application's title: "BOB's application of awesome"
-Too much joking around in your application > implied you are just joking around about being regular

Why not:
-Though it looks like you ARE a nice and friendly guy
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:40:45 PM by Wafflepiezz »

BOB

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »
No offence but I do not think you are 14 >_<

But anyways; :thumbsdown:

Why:
-Never seen you in-game before
-This application is kind of poor/lack of effort
-Your application's title: "BOB's application of awesome"
-Too much joking around in your application > implied you are just joking around about being regular

Why not:
-Though it looks like you ARE a nice and friendly guy
alright first of all, i am 14, i dont know why we havent seen each other b4 bcuz im almost always on, i was just using the reg example, i havent done an app b4 srsly dude, im sorry if it looks poor/lack of effort but hey, its just an APPILICATION not a resume for a job and about the title, i was feeling weerd, and finally the reason i joke around is cuz i like to have fun, not cuz im joking around about being a reg... and foofoo, i dont even REMEMBER you, when did we play? it may have been at one of my times the other day, alot of shi* was going on and i was just pissed that day, sorry, and that wont happen again, besides waffle and foo, you guys cant just vote down immediately bcuz you playd for like 10 minutes with me or something, im just here to have fun, i DO regularly attend the server so i just thought: "hey! maybe i should apply for reg!" so ya, thats my reply 2 u guys

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 10:26:28 PM »
alright first of all, i am 14, i dont know why we havent seen each other b4 bcuz im almost always on, i was just using the reg example, i havent done an app b4 srsly dude, im sorry if it looks poor/lack of effort but hey, its just an APPILICATION not a resume for a job and about the title, i was feeling weerd, and finally the reason i joke around is cuz i like to have fun, not cuz im joking around about being a reg... and foofoo, i dont even REMEMBER you, when did we play? it may have been at one of my times the other day, alot of shi* was going on and i was just pissed that day, sorry, and that wont happen again, besides waffle and foo, you guys cant just vote down immediately bcuz you playd for like 10 minutes with me or something, im just here to have fun, i DO regularly attend the server so i just thought: "hey! maybe i should apply for reg!" so ya, thats my reply 2 u guys
Actually we can vote down if we have our own opinions/reasons...

Also; every application looks way better if we can actually understand what you're saying.

BOB

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »
Actually we can vote down if we have our own opinions/reasons...

Also; every application looks way better if we can actually understand what you're saying.
first of all i know you CAN but its not that cool...and second, il clean up the app a bit, i was in a rush so i couldnt do it SOOPER NOVA AWESOME and also i added the date cuz i forgot.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
Re: BOB's application
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 10:36:28 PM »
Captain obvious reporting in! You forgot to add a date to your application.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 10:37:38 PM »
Anyone's allowed to post their opinions whether you or any other person find them to be fair or not.
The application boards are meant for people to post eachothers' opinions on the players, to help decide who to promote and who to deny. The communities votes do help a lot, and though they might not seem fair, they're allowed to say what they want so long as it's not going against and forum rules.

Also, maybe you guys haven't seen him much because of difference in time zones?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

BOB

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »
Anyone's allowed to post their opinions whether you or any other person find them to be fair or not.
The application boards are meant for people to post eachothers' opinions on the players, to help decide who to promote and who to deny. The communities votes do help a lot, and though they might not seem fair, they're allowed to say what they want so long as it's not going against and forum rules.

Also, maybe you guys haven't seen him much because of difference in time zones?
i know its just annoying when some random person you dont know votes no, a few of the people on the zombie server said they were doing to vote up, i think they forgot or something, anyways the time zone thing is probably right, waffle i cleaned up the app a little and i want to know if u might reconsider your vote? no worries if no tho
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:53:25 PM by BOB »