Author Topic: Trauma you've done to your body  (Read 559 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: Trauma you've done to your body
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:24 AM »
+2
Then I remember also that I was at some church get together and I was playing chess when out of nowhere, my balls began hurting so bad when I moved. It got to the point where I had to go to the hospital to get it checked. Nothing was wrong with me apperently, so idk what it was.
Dear God, I am so sorry for laughing at that. The mental image in my head was horrendously funny.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:37:00 AM by KHMarie12 »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 03:30:19 PM »
I meant about that steep cliff thing. Almost falling off and all

That's the Joke

About 5 years ago I tried drifting on the ice with a bike. That didn't turned out too good, at my first attempt I fell and broke my left collarbone.

Man, I remember this one time I tried making a really sharp turn at a sidewalk. I skidded onto the street and almost got ran over by a car. Luckily when I finally flipped from the skidding, it launched me across the street away from the car.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:32:05 PM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 05:18:47 PM »
that time I was raging in tf2 just a minute ago and I decided to throw a shoe box full of stuff at the wall and it bounced back and hit me in the face

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 05:31:39 PM »
that time I was raging in tf2 just a minute ago and I decided to throw a shoe box full of stuff at the wall and it bounced back and hit me in the face
Something like this similar happened to me before but instead a shoebox it was a basketball

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 07:09:11 PM »
+1
A. At a young age, one time at Cosco's (Giant wholesale market store) I decided to try the pizza in their pizza court, later on that night I had very, very, Very, violent food poisoning, which my parents got afterwards and lasted for a week. R.I.P newly painted bathroom walls.

LOL that reminds me; a lot of weird shit happens to my family at Costco. My cousin vomits a rainbow in the check-out line, my aunt shits herself twice I think. I swear man, that place forces internal fluids out of your body which then forces you to buy products there. Seems legit.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
+2
LOL that reminds me; a lot of weird shit happens to my family at Costco. My cousin vomits a rainbow in the check-out line, my aunt shits herself twice I think. I swear man, that place forces internal fluids out of your body which then forces you to buy products there. Seems legit.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Offline Supertoaster

• Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2012, 07:24:48 PM »
costcos pizza is the best but usually it always gives me the shits

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 07:46:53 PM »
I got hit by a Car and didn't have any pain or reaction, just stand up and I said I'm ok. I still remember that.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Lazer Blade

• dat ass tho
  • Windows UserDWO PlayerLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +366
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2012, 08:47:47 PM »
Lets see I

Broke my wrist playing soccer.
Got Bit by my cat and got a bad infection.
Got a concussion while playing basketball.
Broke my left thumb while wrestling with my sister.
Broke the right thumb while playing dodgeball.
And finally broke my pinky toe stubbing it into a steel table.

Offline The Ghost Of Anony Mouse

• hye
  • bi
  • Respect: +108
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 08:44:17 AM »
one time when i was 5, my sister was mopping the floor and i was trying to act cool or something and i fell and my tooth hit my lip hard, the freaking scar thing is still there

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 07:13:27 PM »
one time when i was 5, my sister was mopping the floor and i was trying to act cool or something and i fell and my tooth hit my lip hard, the freaking scar thing is still there
I had a appendectomy when I was 10 and after the surgery it hurt a lot when I needed to walk up to go to the bathroom  :-X

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 08:19:23 PM »
I've never really brought this up.
Considering that my family and parents views of being skinny is asianified if you know what I mean..
(just look up SNSD and you'll see the type of skinny asian people look for in their kids), all my life I've been told I was fat.
Like I said my mother told me I'm fat when I was 7 (denying me of taking ballet lessons) and cousins have told me I was "chubby".
I grew up never being happy of my physical appearance. I always find something wrong.

Up to this day I do, but it was worse when I was about 13-15.
All I did was drink red bull and eat crackers. Water, red bull and crackers. This went on for about a month.
Along with that, I pushed my body to the edge by doing intense work outs (I speed run for about 15-20 mins straight without stopping) and I'd spend about 2-3 hours riding my bike or walking. I did all this with no energy source other than red bull and crackers. I did sit ups and push ups.
Near the end, I was about 87lbs (still 5ft) and I still wasn't fucking happy with the way I looked. I felt like I wasn't curvy enough or whatever media tells me I'm supposed to look like.

LONG STORY SHORT, I BECAME anemic. Due to the lack of nutritional intake. And whenever I tried to eat healthily (as in eat an actual hot MEAL) I'd throw it up ( i guess my body denied it because it felt it was "too much to handle" since it got used to just taking in red bull and crackers) to the point where I had to be watched by the school nurse to eat. I was given special and extended period of time to eat because I had to eat slow for my stomach not to be "overwhelmed" with all this food coming in all of the sudden. It was a hard habit to break.

But whatever man

Offline Supertoaster

• Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 08:24:29 PM »
I've never really brought this up.
Considering that my family and parents views of being skinny is asianified if you know what I mean..
(just look up SNSD and you'll see the type of skinny asian people look for in their kids), all my life I've been told I was fat.
Like I said my mother told me I'm fat when I was 7 (denying me of taking ballet lessons) and cousins have told me I was "chubby".
I grew up never being happy of my physical appearance. I always find something wrong.

Up to this day I do, but it was worse when I was about 13-15.
All I did was drink red bull and eat crackers. Water, red bull and crackers. This went on for about a month.
Along with that, I pushed my body to the edge by doing intense work outs (I speed run for about 15-20 mins straight without stopping) and I'd spend about 2-3 hours riding my bike or walking. I did all this with no energy source other than red bull and crackers. I did sit ups and push ups.
Near the end, I was about 87lbs (still 5ft) and I still wasn't fucking happy with the way I looked. I felt like I wasn't curvy enough or whatever media tells me I'm supposed to look like.

LONG STORY SHORT, I BECAME anemic. Due to the lack of nutritional intake. And whenever I tried to eat healthily (as in eat an actual hot MEAL) I'd throw it up ( i guess my body denied it because it felt it was "too much to handle" since it got used to just taking in red bull and crackers) to the point where I had to be watched by the school nurse to eat. I was given special and extended period of time to eat because I had to eat slow for my stomach not to be "overwhelmed" with all this food coming in all of the sudden. It was a hard habit to break.

But whatever man
I once took an extra ADHD pill in the afternoon when I get home and one of the side effects is loss of appetite so I actually managed to go two days without eating.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 08:49:16 PM »
I once took an extra ADHD pill in the afternoon when I get home and one of the side effects is loss of appetite so I actually managed to go two days without eating.
You have ADHD? I didn't know that o.o.
Can... can I take a few of your pills?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »
Can... can I take a few of your pills?

I have a good substitute for that....But you may need some eye bleach afterwards.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants