Author Topic: Trauma you've done to your body  (Read 559 times)

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
Trauma you've done to your body
« on: March 12, 2012, 10:06:21 AM »
Broken bones, painful infections, etc, post them here.         When I was 4 I was chasing a dog around a coffee table. I hit the corner with my eye and it broke part of the bone around it. I almoat lost my right eye but luckily none of the bone hit any of the nerves around my eye.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
Re: Trauma you've done to your body
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 10:44:12 AM »
None, lol.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »
Uhhh, I don't have much. When I was really young, I was talking to my family through an open window, then I threw my head up to get out of the window, but I got a big cut on my forehead from something because my head wasn't completely out of the window yet. I had to have a few stitches. Then, a year or two ago I broke my hand. From furiously masturbating.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »
Uhhh, I don't have much. When I was really young, I was talking to my family through an open window, then I threw my head up to get out of the window, but I got a big cut on my forehead from something because my head wasn't completely out of the window yet. I had to have a few stitches. Then, a year or two ago I broke my hand. From furiously masturbating.
We remember your hand, har har har

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »
One of those huge baby-killers TVs, a little smaller than a 3ftx3ft cube, fell on me when I was four because I was trying to move it to the living room. I didn't really get hurt.

Other than that, nothing.
Miami's Finest

Offline Cable

• hi
  • Respect: +1085
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 12:20:44 PM »
My uncle hit me in the nose with a shovel once. I was running around the yard and he was digging a hole for something. When he was turning to dump the dirt out of the shovel, I ran right into it.

Another time I closed my hand in a car door. Nothing was broken though.

I had ring worm when I was in 4th grade, and I got lice in the summer between 5th and 6th grade. (I had to cut almost all my hair off :c)

and then there was that whole situation with gilberts syndrome.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 12:45:33 PM »
I was playing ZS once, and I died (as usual). I said "damnit" and moved my left arm back in frustration. I forgot that I was sitting in a wooden chair and I hit my funny bone on the side good enough to make me pass out for a whole minute.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Captain Communism

• What?
  • No really, what?
  • Respect: +230
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 12:47:20 PM »
I was on the top bunk of my bed a few years back, when my step-brother decides to kick it. I fell off, and landed on the back of my neck, winding me. It hurt for about a month.

Oh, and various cuts and scrapes from playing with knives.

Offline cogsandspigots

• Respect: +612
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
3 things:

1. Got hit in the head with a copper pipe
I was at a construction site and things were being tossed about. I wasn't looking and BAM.
I was lucky not to have a concussion. I still have a lump on my head.

2.  .22 to the arm
Aiming for target, missed, ricochet of rock, lodged in arm.
It was not fun pulling that out, but it healed up nicely.

3. Tripped and hand landed in fire.
Hand got covered in 2nd degree burns.
Healed well.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »
+3
What I'm getting from this thread is this:

Supertoaster sucks at chasing dogs, Cogs got shot, Private Pinko's stepbrother is a cunt, Tiger Guy got so mad he hit something hard enough to pass out, and Cable is blind.
Miami's Finest

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 01:39:48 PM »
I once ran towards a wall and hit my face
A cat scratched my knee severely
I knee hurts for some mysterious reason

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 02:08:37 PM »
I don't know how old I was, somewhere around 10, I thought it would be fun to take a wooden board not even a quarter inch thick and walk on it between my couch and the desk in front of it. Half way through, to no surprise, the board bent and I hit my front two teeth on the desk. It broke my teeth all the way to the gums, and all that was left on the desk was dust of my old teeth. The worst part was that it wasn't my baby teeth.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
A. At a young age, one time at Cosco's (Giant wholesale market store) I decided to try the pizza in their pizza court, later on that night I had very, very, Very, violent food poisoning, which my parents got afterwards and lasted for a week. R.I.P newly painted bathroom walls.

B. Some dickbutt threw a rock at a tree near me at the gates of my elementary school. Little did I know, there was a fucking live beehive with over 9000 bees. I ran, screaming, as a hoard of them came out. I didn't get stung but I tripped and tumbled down the street.

C. Airsoft BB shot at 450fps to the balls.

D. Sister's Applejack toy to the balls.

E. Tripping down stairs

F. My head + back of friend's head when playing some tackle football. He didn't get hurt, but unlucky for me, it bent my front tooth backwards, minimal pain but blood everywhere. That very day I had to apply some type of gum number and push the tooth back into position. No dental insurance, can't really enjoy ice-cream or cold stuff since due to a few nerve connections being damaged.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 02:40:44 PM »
A. At a young age, one time at Cosco's (Giant wholesale market store) I decided to try the pizza in their pizza court, later on that night I had very, very, Very, violent food poisoning, which my parents got afterwards and lasted for a week. R.I.P newly painted bathroom walls.

B. Some dickbutt threw a rock at a tree near me at the gates of my elementary school. Little did I know, there was a fucking live beehive with over 9000 bees. I ran, screaming, as a hoard of them came out. I didn't get stung but I tripped and tumbled down the street.

C. Airsoft BB shot at 450fps to the balls.

D. Sister's Applejack toy to the balls.

E. Tripping down stairs

F. My head + back of friend's head when playing some tackle football. He didn't get hurt, but unlucky for me, it bent my front tooth backwards, minimal pain but blood everywhere. That very day I had to apply some type of gum number and push the tooth back into position. No dental insurance, can't really enjoy ice-cream or cold stuff since due to a few nerve connections being damaged.
LOL'D at the first one.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 02:57:56 PM »
+1
LOL'D at the first one.
BITCH PLEASE, IT'D SUCK IF YOU HAD TO CLEAN UP THE HORRIBLE MESS IN THAT VERY BATHROOM WITHOUT BURNING THE WHOLE THING.