Author Topic: This lass' got my brain twisted  (Read 392 times)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
Re: This lass' got my brain twisted
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 01:47:10 PM »
Today was 1 hour of class, 1 hour of waiting for her to get out of class, 5 hours of togetherness, and I enjoyed every second of it - I totally feel like she is into me, but why do I still feel unsure about whether or not I'm taking the right steps, saying the right things, doing the right thigns, etc? ... ~_~   BLEGHH!
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 02:27:24 PM »
Today was 1 hour of class, 1 hour of waiting for her to get out of class, 5 hours of togetherness, and I enjoyed every second of it - I totally feel like she is into me, but why do I still feel unsure about whether or not I'm taking the right steps, saying the right things, doing the right thigns, etc? ... ~_~   BLEGHH!

nerves dude.
no worries

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 04:01:44 PM »
I mean, we spend an absurd amount of time as it is cuddling, talking, laughing, joking ,and flat out having a good time, and having the exact same set of basic behavioral quirks I do, her understanding of how that hinders communication about things like this has made it quite easy to talk to her... that, and her and I being on the same wavelength [finishing each other's sentences, reading each other's thoughts, the tones in our voices, et cetera] should make it easy, yet those nerves are still very tight.  >_<
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 04:38:40 PM »
I mean, we spend an absurd amount of time as it is cuddling, talking, laughing, joking ,and flat out having a good time, and having the exact same set of basic behavioral quirks I do, her understanding of how that hinders communication about things like this has made it quite easy to talk to her... that, and her and I being on the same wavelength [finishing each other's sentences, reading each other's thoughts, the tones in our voices, et cetera] should make it easy, yet those nerves are still very tight.  >_<

sounds like a good match
just try to be less nervous, even though if you still are its not a bad thing

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 07:22:43 AM »
/DunnoHowToRespondToHerSayingThatShe'sOnHerPeriodAndThatTestsOurRelationshipWithoutSoundingLikeAnAsshole

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 07:38:08 AM »
/DunnoHowToRespondToHerSayingThatShe'sOnHerPeriodAndThatTestsOurRelationshipWithoutSoundingLikeAnAsshole

wha-

how does she telling you that she is on her period have to be something----

OHHHH.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

just don't... believe me just tolerate, you don't want a fight... and if it goes out of her hands, try to ask first like "what is wrong?" or something like that... never go like "you're with the period right?"

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 07:41:20 AM »
I'm seemingly already good with holding my tongue when needed, I just have to be very careful over this ... er, how long is it again? [I dun forgotten ]

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
Today, after many days of saying we wanted to, we made out.  ;D :trollface:

Time stood still, and our surroundings ceased to exist momentarily, it is like no other feeling in the world.

Offline aerobro

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »
Today, after many days of saying we wanted to, we made out.  ;D :trollface:

Time stood still, and our surroundings ceased to exist momentarily, it is like no other feeling in the world.
well I guess ill miss seeing you in TTT

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »
well I guess ill miss seeing you in TTT

:P

I have a feeling my T rounds from now on will involve me being way more dickheaded to non-Ts, to Ds, in general.

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
Is everything going good with you and her?

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2011, 09:40:32 AM »
Is everything going good with you and her?

Yes.  We've really - er - fallen for each other, it's incredible. :D

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 11:53:11 AM »
Yes.  We've really - er - fallen for each other, it's incredible. :D

Good luck trying to get laid

Good to hear that.

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 07:00:14 AM »
Remember this thread, guys?

Well... it's over.  For now, anyways.

She cheated on me.

The reason I say "for now" is because I honestly think she was not doing this on her own free will, but was heavily manipulated/duped into doing it.  [Not as maliciously as  w/ Die Hard with a Vengeance, but still.]

Another dude entered the group of friends I hang out with.  Quite a few months later, she gets a very faint attraction to him that she is aware of, but controls.  The de promises not to interfere with us, and our relationship specifically.

In the last few weeks that has gotten a bit more ... outward, and harder for her to control, which upsets her as well as I.  She is not emotionally unstable, but prone to making bad choices.  A few weeks ago she talked about getting help emotionally, to control herself to presumably save our relationship from falling down a pitfall.  She would talk, at times, about how helpful this guy has been up until yesterday where I walked in from class to find her with her arm around him [with the breaking news following].  That night she removed me from he friends list, blocked me on skype, and I assume doesn't want to communicate on cell phone.

All that time, cal me crazy but I feel like he was manipulating her into betraying me.  When I talked to a few of my friends, outlining ALL those facts, they seemed to agree.

Question is, what to do?  I mean, on one hand the betrayal is deep, but on the other hand it is painfully fucking obvious that it was largely manipulation that played into this, caused this.  I mean, IF I lived in a perfect world, I'd get my other friends - friendly to him - to hear the facts and hopefully force a confession out of the little asswipe, but I guess that would be asking too much.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »
ay bro you gotta know dat bitches aint shit mane
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained