Author Topic: iRub and Sabb. admin/vip abuse.  (Read 295 times)

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter
Re: iRub and Sabb. admin/vip abuse.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
Come on, just lighten up.
They were just having fun.

Nothing was lost and nothing was affected.
He doesn't do this all the time like I said,

We admins just like to have fun every once in awhile.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 05:42:56 PM »
Oh boy here we go. More people who weren't involved posting things irrelevant to the discussion in an attempt to derail it. Hotgreen I don't want to hear it from you this time.

I love how you're STILL saying we aren't involved when we're SUPPOSE to look at these and help admins make decisions.

You think that "HEY, IF I MAKE THIS REPORT IT'S GOING TO GET APPROVED, OKAY." and when someone who actually REVIEWED it and gave their OPINION on it comes in, you say "Why are you getting involved? Gtfo." when it's our DUTY.

If someone else says something we have the right to clarify it with what we know. You're just attempting to get our opinions shut out.

P.S.: Snowballs do NOT glitch you, I've had LOTS of times when I was hit by spectator snowballs and they don't do anything close to that. Apparently, you're the only one who's ever been glitched by it because we've never had a complaint of that.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:46:47 PM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

null

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 05:53:37 PM »
I only read half the post because I think I get the point, but I can promise you while in the nether, I wasn't at all no clipped, I can't say one way or another about you being able to damage me or not, what ever, but I didn't float over lava either, I jumped over it :/. One way or another, say that I was invincible, and couldn't die, but I could hurt you, A) I didn't know, B) it was not intended by any one in any way, hence it being a GLITCH. But one way or another, it lasted for not even 1 minute in a round, and was fixed quite quickly by Ruben right when he noticed it. So I really do not see a problem here.
Well........, how about maybe recognizing there may have been a problem, and instead of ignoring everything I say in-game, and arguing any way you possibly can in this thread.... Just saying, Yea gee null, that sucks, I can understand why your mad. We're sorry about that. Our bad. Your right, it wasn't fair.

I mean... as far as I knew... someone was in noclip. Then someone in noclip apparently used it to call out my T buddy. Then he gets killed. I'm alone. 3 people come into the nether, I can kill two. The other flys through me, over the lava , hovers there, shoots me, and then more people come in and help finish me off all the while im wasting bullets at a phantom of some sort.
That's what I saw. Do you think maybe it would have been a good idea to clarify things at the end of the round? For example explaining that you did not cheat to call out a T (It was apparently just a joke in bad taste). Or explain that (From your point of view) you weren't in noclip when you were shooting me? Because i did make it veary clear that that is what I was seeing. I shouted "Wtf I cant kill this noclip guy" a few times on the mic. Do you think maybe it would have been a good idea not to just ignore everything I (and other people) were saying?

I love how you're STILL saying we aren't involved when we're SUPPOSE to look at these and help admins make decisions.
Then give your opinion on the subject, not your opinion on the justification for an event that is not the complaint.

P.S.: Snowballs do NOT glitch you, I've had LOTS of times when I was hit by spectator snowballs and they don't do anything close to that. Apparently, you're the only one who's ever been glitched by it because we've never had a complaint of that.
Yea and the other people with the same argument who also argued with Sabb, just don't exist. Yes Hotgreen, I'm fucking lying. I'm imagining all the times i hear people shouting "Quit with the fucking snowballs, they keep stopping me" on the mic. However, regardless, this isn't the subject of this thread.

Come on, just lighten up.
They were just having fun.

Nothing was lost and nothing was affected.
He doesn't do this all the time like I said,

We admins just like to have fun every once in awhile.

I don't care. Hell I like the idea of admins fucking around every once in a while. Spawn a bunch of cars on peaches castle? Hell yea, sounds fun. You are all misunderstanding this.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 06:02:38 PM »
Well........, how about maybe recognizing there may have been a problem, and instead of ignoring everything I say in-game, and arguing any way you possibly can in this thread.... Just saying, Yea gee null, that sucks, I can understand why your mad. We're sorry about that. Our bad. Your right, it wasn't fair.
Read here and first sentence of next paragraph and stopped basically... I'm not here to contradict everything you say, I'm here to give facts on the situation and contribute to the report, whether it be for or against it.
And no, I can't say "yea gee null, that sucks, etc" because you're handling the situation horribly wrong. You're making a pretty damn big deal over something very trivial that was really not a cause of anyone's poor behavior or anything. I also have given you plenty of chances, and have been very understanding with you previously, EVEN THOUGH I have had problems with your behavior, and you know what I'm referring to. Yes, there was a misunderstanding with someone impersonating you and blah blah, but I'm not referring to that, mostly referring to your short temper. Now, seeing as previously I wasn't certain if you were cooperative, mingey, etc, and talked shit through with you, I think it's perfectly just for me now to not be so patient with you, seeing how you're handling these situations. I'm not saying you should not have reported or anything, but you're also not admitting to anything in your own wrong doing, and you're only constantly escalating the situation, arguing over every minor little thing.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

null

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 06:19:16 PM »
Read here and first sentence of next paragraph and stopped basically... I'm not here to contradict everything you say, I'm here to give facts on the situation and contribute to the report, whether it be for or against it.
And no, I can't say "yea gee null, that sucks, etc" because you're handling the situation horribly wrong. You're making a pretty damn big deal over something very trivial that was really not a cause of anyone's poor behavior or anything. I also have given you plenty of chances, and have been very understanding with you previously, EVEN THOUGH I have had problems with your behavior, and you know what I'm referring to. Yes, there was a misunderstanding with someone impersonating you and blah blah, but I'm not referring to that, mostly referring to your short temper. Now, seeing as previously I wasn't certain if you were cooperative, mingey, etc, and talked shit through with you, I think it's perfectly just for me now to not be so patient with you, seeing how you're handling these situations. I'm not saying you should not have reported or anything, but you're also not admitting to anything in your own wrong doing, and you're only constantly escalating the situation, arguing over every minor little thing.
I'm trying to translate what your saying here, but it is difficult. I'm handling something incorrectly, by following the correct procedure? Your not saying I shouldn't have reported this, but your saying I'm making a big deal about it... Is there some other way I could have reported it that would have made a smaller deal out of it?

"I have had problems with your behavior... and you know what I'm referring to" - PLEASE do elaborate I do not know what you are referring to.
Please tell me what I'm not 'admitting' to.
"I think it's perfectly just for me now to not be so patient with you" Is it? Where is that written?
I'm escalating the situation. Please explain how I'm doing this. I've filed a report. I'm responding to the 'opinions' that vip's are entitled to. Would you rather me just stop posting? Let everyone else have their say and not respond? What exactly are you saying here?

Also. This is the second time in this thread you have admitted to not actually reading what i have typed. If you would read... maybe you would realize that this is the exact phenomenon/behavior that 'escalated' the situation in the first place in-game.

edit: to place this text below the post it references.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:32:09 PM by null »

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2011, 06:20:34 PM »
You're responding to our opinions saying all of us are wrong and that we are just trying to protect another member of the community.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

null

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »
You're responding to our opinions saying all of us are wrong and that we are just trying to protect another member of the community.
Thank you. That was relevant. And yes I did say something to that affect. However 'all' is wrong. And that is something I said before you came to the thread. When I said it, it did fit the situation. Instead of commenting on what i had said, everyone was basically just saying "But teh adminz playing is fun! And they would never use it to cheat.".
Both logical fallacies. The enjoyment or not of a specific action has nothing to do with weather or not rules were broken. And claiming that a human being would never abuse power is the same as people who tell the lie "I never lie".

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2011, 06:36:59 PM »
Ok, let me clear some things up:

Ruben came in, did what he always does, then accidently'd some players.

Null not amused.

Null ragereports

Null still not understanding the whole "super-admin" thing

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2011, 06:37:57 PM »

Null not amused.

Null ragereports

So if some cops did a drive-by on your house and then said "oh haha it's alright we do it all the time" would you be okay with that?

Offline aerobro

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2011, 06:38:31 PM »

Null not amused.

Null ragereports

sums it up I think ruben deserves more respect than this but maybe coolz will find this and say something.

Offline aerobro

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »
So if some cops did a drive-by on your house and then said "oh haha it's alright we do it all the time" would you be okay with that?
Internet =/= to real life?

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2011, 06:44:50 PM »
Internet =/= to real life?

Please do not double post or be a smart ass.

Im using it an examples, illustrating it.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »

Im using it an examples, illustrating it.

video game terrorists = cops

Sorry, he's right. its not even close.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
video game terrorists = cops

Sorry, he's right. its not even close.

Im using it an example, illustrating it.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »
Your example does not fit the situation. It just doesn't work.

If you have a problem with Ruben, take it up with him, or with Coolz. Otherwise, I don't see why this thread is still even open.