Author Topic: iRub and Sabb. admin/vip abuse.  (Read 293 times)

null

Re: iRub and Sabb. admin/vip abuse.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 04:14:02 PM »
First of all, what is Sabb doing in the report? lol
He was there, and was (by his own admission) one of the people in noclip. So hes in the report.

LoL dude i said i had to drop because i ran out of ammo, are you idiot? i took the weapon again and show that was out of ammo lol.
Went back and watched it again, and yes, after all the complaining you did say "I had to drop because I had no more ammo bish". But that statement was very out of place. You didn't drop the weapon until after you had won the round. And idk how we were able to see that you were in fact out of ammo, I see no evidence of that in the demo. You picked the gun back up. But there is no audible clicking (the sound from an empty gun).
However you fired at least, (maybe even more from before this event)3 full clips. and reloaded a 4th time. That map does not have that much ammo. Everyone there knew that and that is why they were complaining.

Yes, someone was in no clip was glitched i couldn't see his name, just fixed some min later...
How did 'someone' get into noclip? Better question... how did an unknown person become noclipped without you knowing it? If this was not authorized, why didn't you deal with it? (and by that i mean punish a supposed 'hacker'). Knowing that noclip was used to cheat (the unfair advantage people keep claiming didn't exist)... why did you not address that?

Anyway i aprove this: Ruben banned by Ruben. Happy comming back :D:thumbsup:
So that's it eh? Rules apply selectively.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 04:15:37 PM »
well regardless, good to see you back from the dead
This.
But anyways, that person in no clip was me I already explained, but when I was in the nether killing you, I wasn't in no clip, but you didn't kill me. Could have been a glitch, I don't know. I also did say in game what I said here, but I suppose you didn't hear me. For the part of me actually having no clip, I think it was a glitch when I entered a vehicle that was in a wall. When I exited it, I had no clip. I didn't use it to my advantage, and it wasn't purposely given to me.
Also, for people defending Ruben, we all love Ruben, he's a great admin, he's contributed a lot to the servers, and he's just hilarious, and very fair. So I don't see why people shouldn't be defending him.

EDIT:
null, I was the ONLY one in no clip. There wasn't more than one, and again, I didn't have it when in nether, Ruben had it fixed then.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:17:18 PM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 04:18:23 PM »
Okaaaaay im going to be the only unbiased person here, although my vote is still a  :thumbsdown:.

Ruben's actions DID interrupt null's gameplay, and that's the main reason he created the report.

Although Ruben's actions were all for fun and games, he still did impede someone/multiple peoples right to play properly.

Ruben's activities DID give him an advantage whether you'd like to say it or not, it was very unfair.

Think of it like school.

Students have the RIGHT to learn. (People have the right to play.)

Students actions are LIMITED and RESTRICTED so that right can be stable.

Ruben was responsible for letting null continue with his game in a proper and normal way; although he did not in this situation.

I'm sure everything was meant to be fun and harmless, and it definitely did not to null.

Don - null complained ONLY because he could not play without having the disadvantage of fair play.

Sabb- null was the only one to complain because HE  was the only one receiving the disadvantage, 1 person complaining about a just reason is more than enough.

To the rest - You all say that Ruben is just having fun, oh he's just being himself, oh just deal with it. This is not acceptable from you guys, if the same events happened to you I can assure you would be feeling similar.

To null: You had every good reason to make this report, whether people say it's just or not.

I'd just not like to see it happening again.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 04:22:16 PM »
Okaaaaay im going to be the only unbiased person here, although my vote is still a  :thumbsdown:.

Ruben's actions DID interrupt null's gameplay, and that's the main reason he created the report.

Although Ruben's actions were all for fun and games, he still did impede someone/multiple peoples right to play properly.

Ruben's activities DID give him an advantage whether you'd like to say it or not, it was very unfair.

Think of it like school.

Students have the RIGHT to learn. (People have the right to play.)

Students actions are LIMITED and RESTRICTED so that right can be stable.

Ruben was responsible for letting null continue with his game in a proper and normal way; although he did not in this situation.

I'm sure everything was meant to be fun and harmless, and it definitely did not to null.

Don - null complained ONLY because he could not play without having the disadvantage of fair play.

Sabb- null was the only one to complain because HE  was the only one receiving the disadvantage, 1 person complaining about a just reason is more than enough.

To the rest - You all say that Ruben is just having fun, oh he's just being himself, oh just deal with it. This is not acceptable from you guys, if the same events happened to you I can assure you would be feeling similar.

To null: You had every good reason to make this report, whether people say it's just or not.

I'd just not like to see it happening again.
You should read every side of the story before posting if you're going to judge everything.
It DIDN'T affect the gameplay. AGAIN, I was the ONLY one with no clip and I didn't use it in any way to my advantage. I was no clipping while I called out a guy, and even he didn't complain. Only null, because when null loses a T round, everyone needs to hear it. That's basically every game I've had with null.

EDIT:
I'd also like to point out that day when you got extremely pissed at me for throwing a snowball at you as spectator, saying that it froze you and got you killed. You aren't a rational thinker when you're pissed off, which is clearly shown in that situation and this report. When ever you lose at the game, you make sure there's something else to blame it on other than your performance. That's basically everything this report is about.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:26:05 PM by Sabb »

Offline aerobro

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 04:55:13 PM »
It actually made the game fun and I laughed the whole time  ^-^

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 05:05:36 PM »
It actually made the game fun and I laughed the whole time  ^-^
Do you laugh at the mentally ill too because they're funny?

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »
Do you laugh at the mentally ill too because they're funny?

When admins fool around like that we DO have fun...

I was once in Deathrun and I was only one left. I was making it through all the traps and an admin slapped me to death, I didn't get mad, it was actually quite funny.

You should read every side of the story before posting if you're going to judge everything.
It DIDN'T affect the gameplay. AGAIN, I was the ONLY one with no clip and I didn't use it in any way to my advantage. I was no clipping while I called out a guy, and even he didn't complain. Only null, because when null loses a T round, everyone needs to hear it. That's basically every game I've had with null.

EDIT:
I'd also like to point out that day when you got extremely pissed at me for throwing a snowball at you as spectator, saying that it froze you and got you killed. You aren't a rational thinker when you're pissed off, which is clearly shown in that situation and this report. When ever you lose at the game, you make sure there's something else to blame it on other than your performance. That's basically everything this report is about.

Also, this.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »

I remember a time where everyone enjoyed a good bit of laugh over admins doing silly and stupid things for the lulz.
Not one report was created. This was back then coolz and ruben (at times minic also joined) alongside me teeny and moo..
we would get on ttt and fuck around and just have fun.

Everybody would get a good laugh about it.

This doesn't happen all the time, all day erryday. It's just for fun. Every once in awhile.

Also:
Admins and the owner in wirebuild

Moo thought it was a good idea to battle out coolz with the props.

Not exactly sure how the battle came about but I remember coolz saying "I can delete them much faster than you can spawn them" and moo took up the challenge - later on teeny joined forces with moo.

I still fucking lol @ this.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 05:22:21 PM »

I remember a time where everyone enjoyed a good bit of laugh over admins doing silly and stupid things for the lulz.
Not one report was created. This was back then coolz and ruben (at times minic also joined) alongside me teeny and moo..
we would get on ttt and fuck around and just have fun.

Everybody would get a good laugh about it.

This doesn't happen all the time, all day erryday. It's just for fun. Every once in awhile.

Also:
Admins and the owner in wirebuild

Moo thought it was a good idea to battle out coolz with the props.

Not exactly sure how the battle came about but I remember coolz saying "I can delete them much faster than you can spawn them" and moo took up the challenge - later on teeny joined forces with moo.

I still fucking lol @ this.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 05:24:37 PM »
Need to make a movie of admins vs. admins :trollface:

null

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
But anyways, that person in no clip was me ... when I was in the nether killing you, I wasn't in no clip, but you didn't kill me. Could have been a glitch... I didn't use it to my advantage, and it wasn't purposely given to me.
null, I was the ONLY one in no clip. There wasn't more than one, and again, I didn't have it when in nether, Ruben had it fixed then.
Well I fired almost every bullet I had at you, you moved through me, you hovered over the lava. I'm not sure how to explain that other than noclip.

First of all, what is Sabb doing in the report? lol
But anyways, that person in no clip was me

Was just talking to iRub'RnD in steamchat. His story says he was still trying to fix the problem even after the nether. Well by inference.

iRub'RnD: thats why all ppl got stuck for a moment
null: that was a glitch?
iRub'RnD: yes
null: People getting stuck is a glitch yes, but someone having noclip?
null: Then why didnt you at least yell at him for using it to cheat?
iRub'RnD: the stuck part was me trying to fix the guy flying omg
iRub'RnD: should be fixed after all the ppl got stuck
iRub'RnD: 30 seconds later
iRub'RnD: or so
iRub'RnD: and
iRub'RnD: was not really no clip
iRub'RnD: he lost his entity
iRub'RnD: as i said before

Well you all came into the nether right away after the big freeze. I'm sure 30 seconds hadn't passed before was killed.
Regardless, I couldn't hurt you, you could hurt me, you were able to move as if you were in noclip.

In fact! Watching the demo, you can tell when the problem was finally fixed. When the next round started. Because that's when the 'glitch' went away, and sound and everything comes back in the demo.

Why are you guys doing this?

Making more shit up. We have gotten along fine before Sabb. I lose T rounds all the time legitimately. And the worst complaint anyone will hear from me is "goddamnit".

*DEAD* SANIC HEGEHOG: admin abuse like a boss
SANIC HEGEHOG: regardless, it's ruining the game for others.
It's too bad you cant hear what was being said on the mic in the demo. There were more than two people complaining.

No what I and other people were getting upset about was the fact that you simply repeated "snowballs don't do anything" without taking heed to anything that we were telling you. The snowballs being repeatedly thrown at you make you get stuck for a short time. This has resulted in people being killed. I could not move due to repeated snowballs once, and was shot. The round you are talking about, a guy was prop-killed by a door because YOU were throwing snowballs, and he glitched and could not move. Idk how it works, but the snowballs do make you get stuck.
Please quit exaggerating about me now. "Extremely pissed" I argued with you in chat. I tried to present facts. You repeated the same thing over and over.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:02 PM »
I only read half the post because I think I get the point, but I can promise you while in the nether, I wasn't at all no clipped, I can't say one way or another about you being able to damage me or not, what ever, but I didn't float over lava either, I jumped over it :/. One way or another, say that I was invincible, and couldn't die, but I could hurt you, A) I didn't know, B) it was not intended by any one in any way, hence it being a GLITCH. But one way or another, it lasted for not even 1 minute in a round, and was fixed quite quickly by Ruben right when he noticed it. So I really do not see a problem here.

null

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 05:33:45 PM »
When admins fool around like that we DO have fun...
Oh boy here we go. More people who weren't involved posting things irrelevant to the discussion in an attempt to derail it. Hotgreen I don't want to hear it from you this time.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 05:34:41 PM »
Lol i was there (Map right before MC becuase i left before that map becuase i hate it) But Ruben wasn't doing anything that affected the game play by spawning cars he was minding is own business like he always does.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
Oh boy here we go. More people who weren't involved posting things irrelevant to the discussion in an attempt to derail it. Hotgreen I don't want to hear it from you this time.
He's giving his opinion on the situation whether he was directly involved or not. Other peoples' opinions are always appreciated, he in no one intended to derail your thread.