Author Topic: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs  (Read 413 times)

Offline Mr.Krabs

Re: Ban Appeal Mr.Krabs
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 02:31:31 AM »
Lol i guess i could wait a month but thats kindof silly of me. and deacon i was just saying no ones +1ing or -1ing there just like i hate u i say ban him forevar.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 02:35:24 AM »
only one person said that though. the rest of us (..me and sabb) were doing what i said in my last post

Offline Hitman

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 04:51:37 AM »
i say ban him forevar.  :trollface:

He should just wait it out, he rdms alot when I played TTT back then.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »
Dear god he was the person I had the most problems with as VIP. He's a troll. He rages when you kill him and will revenge rdm every time. He'll rage if he gets kicked, nevermind banned. So I guess it figures he can't just wait one month. I'm really tired of Mr.Krabs' bullshit behavior.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:39 AM »
Lol i guess i could wait a month but thats kindof silly of me. and deacon i was just saying no ones +1ing or -1ing there just like i hate u i say ban him forevar.
You're posting in the appeal/bans board not fucking application board, people shouldn't be +1ing and -1ing, it doesn't help the admins decide what to do with the situation any better. Me, Deacon, Jman, etc have actually brought up helpful information that we have all had a lot of bad situations with you, showing that it's regular for you to be banned often and that it's just to give you a longer ban. THAT is actually helping other admins understand the situation, the only reason that you don't like it is because you know you break a lot of rules and you know that our posts are not in your favor.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 12:54:43 PM »
Sabb not trying to be mean to your post but i am wondering why you posted it. Unless you are looking for a career as captain obvious i obviously dont like the posts because there against me. im not going to sit there and be like give me the worst reviews ever i sure would hate to get unbanned.

Since it appears everyone thinks i should wait it out i guess i will just wait it out. But this is really to bad about all the stuff im hearing, i was really thinking about trying to be a part of this community and whatnot. But it seems that is out of my grasp at this point everyone seems to hate me beyond return therefore i am sorry and i will wait out my ban in peace.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »
Sabb not trying to be mean to your post but i am wondering why you posted it. Unless you are looking for a career as captain obvious i obviously dont like the posts because there against me. im not going to sit there and be like give me the worst reviews ever i sure would hate to get unbanned.

Since it appears everyone thinks i should wait it out i guess i will just wait it out. But this is really to bad about all the stuff im hearing, i was really thinking about trying to be a part of this community and whatnot. But it seems that is out of my grasp at this point everyone seems to hate me beyond return therefore i am sorry and i will wait out my ban in peace.
Because I was saying that people are being fair with their posts but you're simply disregarding a lot of it and saying that "this thread is getting out of hand". Well, that's what you can expect when you act the way you do in server. I also like how you try and turn your ban around to it being poor old you everyone hating you and what not trying to get people to feel bad for you. Also, no one is saying we hate you, we're saying that you're a MASSIVE minge and we've all had a lot of problems with you... If you actually want to join the community (assuming you meant he forums) then you still can, but you're not going to get respect when you maintain the attitude and actions you currently portray. A great example of this all is ledjohnny. He's a good member of the community and most people like him, but he was a huge huge minge back when TTT first started out. Now he's pretty active on both the forums, Gmod servers, and TS3 server.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »
Okay this post has gotten kind of out of hand. i was not asking how much everyone disliked me. I assume you can agree with jim because you dislike me but that is between you and me. What i want to talk about is this ban in particular. d him 0.o)

--Edit--
Read over the posts in general and reaslized that it almost seems like im getting banned for being disliked. just becasue the people on at the time say they dislike me is not a good reason to ban me. And in all seriousness a month for rdming thats a bit harsh anyway but it is your decision being the admin so i will leave everything up to you.

No need to get emotional.

You've been an ass in the past, here's you'r punishment. Kthx

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 01:16:04 PM »
Because I was saying that people are being fair with their posts but you're simply disregarding a lot of it and saying that "this thread is getting out of hand". Well, that's what you can expect when you act the way you do in server. I also like how you try and turn your ban around to it being poor old you everyone hating you and what not trying to get people to feel bad for you. Also, no one is saying we hate you, we're saying that you're a MASSIVE minge and we've all had a lot of problems with you... If you actually want to join the community (assuming you meant he forums) then you still can, but you're not going to get respect when you maintain the attitude and actions you currently portray. A great example of this all is ledjohnny. He's a good member of the community and most people like him, but he was a huge huge minge back when TTT first started out. Now he's pretty active on both the forums, Gmod servers, and TS3 server.

I said id wait out my ban in peace i really dont know why your agrueing anymore. Second off i just said there is no point in me trying to join community (playing on servers more adding posts to fourm things such as that) Because it seems everyone already dislikes me (im not saying they dont have a reason to dislike me that was not my point) but what i am saying is i might as well just find a server with fourms and whatnot and join them elsewhered.

I personally don't even rember who you are but apparently you have some bad memories from me.

Sorry for whatever i did to anger you.

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »
No need to get emotional.

You've been an ass in the past, here's you'r punishment. Kthx

I didn't know i was emotional i really dont see how you got that from what i was posting. But you are free to interpret it however you want.

And if you had read the most recent post instead of quoting something on the first page you wouldent have needed to post since i said that i will just wait it out anyway. Please read the whole thread before commenting or atleast the last few pages.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
I said id wait out my ban in peace i really dont know why your agrueing anymore. Second off i just said there is no point in me trying to join community (playing on servers more adding posts to fourm things such as that) Because it seems everyone already dislikes me (im not saying they dont have a reason to dislike me that was not my point) but what i am saying is i might as well just find a server with fourms and whatnot and join them elsewhered.

I personally don't even rember who you are but apparently you have some bad memories from me.

Sorry for whatever i did to anger you.

Do you have the capability to read?

People are giving their opinions of weather you should stay banned. That's why this section was created. It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned. Just because you minged and people want you banned DOES NOT mean everyone hates you.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Get over it.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 01:28:16 PM »

People are giving their opinions of weather you should stay banned. That's why this section was created. It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned. Just because you minged and people want you banned DOES NOT mean everyone hates you.

Yarly.
That.

My point was that people don't necessarily hate you, we just have a lot of problems managing the server with you, but that that shouldn't stop you from wanting to join the community. IMO, seems like you didn't seriously want to join the community, you're only saying it to make us feel bad or w/e, otherwise you wouldn't have just now posted on the forums to try to get unbanned.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
Yarly.
That.

My point was that people don't necessarily hate you, we just have a lot of problems managing the server with you, but that that shouldn't stop you from wanting to join the community. IMO, seems like you didn't seriously want to join the community, you're only saying it to make us feel bad or w/e, otherwise you wouldn't have just now posted on the forums to try to get unbanned.

I got your back

<3

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 01:34:02 PM »

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »

Since ur still on the point that i assumed everyone had gotten quite a few posts ago i said that i obviously wouldent want posts trying to keep me banned for the obvious reason i came to get unbanned not stay banned so obviously as i said earlier im going to try to make keep me banned posts away from my thread. Dont see why ths logic would confuse you. Not that this isnt irrelivant anyway since i said that i would wait out the ban.

Also I think you quoted the wrong post there buddy. That is me saying i will stay banned kind of immediatly disporving the whole i think that "It's NOT so that you post and get automatically unbanned" idea

And assuming i dont have the capability to read is insulting i say that i will stay banned therefore you make totally unrelated comments to this as if you could not read it yourself which is what im  assuming you only say things as insulting as this to make up for your own lack of reading capabilities. I really dont understand where you got the world revolves around me i was basicly saying to stop posting irrelivant things which id think if i thought the world revolved around me id want all the attention i could get instead of driving it away. But ill never know because the world doesnt revolve around me.