Author Topic: How do I convince my stubborn mom?  (Read 730 times)

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
Re: How do I convince my stubborn mom?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »
She is 4'7" and 165lbs.

HOLY SHIT

THATS ALMOST MY WEIGHT.

AND I'M FAT AND 6'1''!!!! WTSFWTWADSF!#$@YTHEWESF

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 08:49:42 PM »
She is 4'7" and 165lbs.

No offense, but your sister is a fatass

I'm 5' 7" and 125 lbs ._.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 11:45:55 PM »
+1
No offense, but your sister is a fatass

I'm 5' 7" and 125 lbs ._.

>no offense
>i fucking hate her

lol

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:49:38 PM by iS922i »
Miami's Finest

Offline Jazin Kay

• ㄥ◯∨モ
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 01:05:44 AM »
Ugh, I can sense her horrible rolls of abusive worthless blubber from my laptop.

She's a bitch to you? Be a bitch back? No, it won't solve anything, but it will show her why it sucks having people be a bitch to you. Feed her the cookies she bakes herself, and watch her choke. When she does, use that analogy and watch her snap. Hopefully, it'll be quite a show. But worst case scenario, she'll at least learn something.

I will not advocate violence, however. Just make her suffer. It will be enough.

Offline Jazin Kay

• ㄥ◯∨モ
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 01:15:58 AM »
I thought that idea'd work too, but that just makes her eat everything.
Wait, here's an idea. Unplug the cable, but stock the fridge with horrible "I'm alone and I want to die" foods with no nutritional value. Let her eat her misery away, then let it keep any boy from ever touching her. There's a point where not even a World of Warcraft player will want to tap that.

It won't kill her, but it will make her suffer enough that wait nevermind, that will totally kill her.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 05:18:48 AM »
Wait, here's an idea. Unplug the cable, but stock the fridge with horrible "I'm alone and I want to die" foods with no nutritional value. Let her eat her misery away, then let it keep any boy from ever touching her. There's a point where not even a World of Warcraft player will want to tap that.

It won't kill her, but it will make her suffer enough that wait nevermind, that will totally kill her.

Good Idea!

But next time, please use the modify button instead of double posting :)

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
+1
Do account for the fact that she might trip and fall on you. LOL
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline DrOctagonnapus

• that one guy
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 04:42:57 PM »
Heres what i did to my younger sibling when i got pissed off over something they did..

You hit me imma hit you with a broom handle..
You break my shit i break half your shit.
you steal my shit i break the other half..
you lie to me i lock you outside/in the garage
you lie to parents about me.. i put you in trashcan.
you hit me AGAIN.. i kick you in the cunt/balls and push you down the stairs

Be creative.. Turn it all abck on her 3x. Dont take shit from her or she will continue to assume she can just walk all over you. Make a line.. Remind her if she crosses it you will kick the shit out of her... She hit harder than you? fine beat her with a shoe. Srsly.. dont put up with that shit.. if i was you i woulda kicked the shit out of her.. no lie..she would have never done that shit again...Tell your mother to grow a backbone... Children can only learn if they are beaten. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

KTHXBAI...
PS i dont mean to be a jerk. but....an assbeating goes a long way
(Guest) Karma Sondash: i will suck your cock Dr.Octagonapus

Rick :trollface:'d

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »
Please.

How can I convince my mom to stop being so close-minded and blind and to actually see the damage this demon is doing?

tl;dr Bitch sister nid gtfo to dad's, mom won't give gtfo to dad's

You can't its not about being closed minded its her child, her baby girl. Why would she get rid of her child? thats just bad parenting "Oh i can't control you looks like I'll just ditch you on to someone else."

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
+1
Heres what i did to my younger sibling when i got pissed off over something they did..

Be creative.. Turn it all abck on her 3x. Dont take shit from her or she will continue to assume she can just walk all over you. Make a line.. Remind her if she crosses it you will kick the shit out of her... She hit harder than you? fine beat her with a shoe. Srsly.. dont put up with that shit.. if i was you i woulda kicked the shit out of her.. no lie..she would have never done that shit again...Tell your mother to grow a backbone... Children can only learn if they are beaten. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

KTHXBAI...
Okay big boy.
First off, physical harm is NO WAY TO SOLVE YOU PROBLEMS.

If you want any respect from anyone, threatening and physically harming them is NO way to get it.

I also don't believe for a second you do what you say... Just another internet tough guy but w/e.

Using physical harm as a solution to your problems regarding other people and FAMILY, is simply a juvenile and irresponsible way of solving a problem. If you want any respect for yourself as well, it's better to solve your problem with actually thinking a logical and rational solution while still standing your ground and standing up for yourself. But again, using physical harm to solve a problem really only shows you can't actually deal with that problem, and don't have the mental capacity to, and simply fall to physical pain as a crutch for solving an issue.

If you think it's masculine to do shit like that, you're wrong. It's not. What's more masculine is finding a logical solution to the problem and standing up for yourself while gaining respect from people. Using physical harm to inflict fear on a person and to solve a problem really only shows you're weak. Not masculine, not superior, not strong, weak.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »
this is
exactly what
my sister
is becoming.

but shes 12.

mine is nearing that point
but shes 11.

Oh and Seb, even if you're against physical harm...kid like that still need a ass-whooping. Seriously, tell your mother to put her foot down, take out the belt, and smach away. Usually on a few occasions when I go to the market for groceries, there is always a screaming, 5 year old little shit who wants to bag all of the candy in the cart...and when the parents remove it, the kid screams bloody murder. If kids cannot be taught respect the easy way, you have to put fear in their eyes so they remember respect. If not, then ground her, take away her rights, limit her food intake and TV time and such.

Even then if that does not work...Anger Management Counseling/Course/Camp?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:51:19 AM by Cake Face »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 10:00:00 AM »

KTHXBAI...
For god sakes, you're the older one, you're suppose to handle bad behavior in a respectable adult manner, not by beating your sibling up after every incident. What is she going to learn from this? Hitting and beating up someone is okay after every wronging?

This is how bullies and hyperagression start
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:03:17 AM by Rocket50 »

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 10:03:57 AM »
+1
For god sakes, you're the older one, you're suppose to handle bad behavior in a respectable adult manner, not by beating your sibling up after every incident. What is she going to learn from this? Hitting and beating up someone is okay after every wronging?

This is how bullies and hyperagression start
Ok so when she does something bad.
Give her a burger.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
Ok so when she does something bad.
Give her a burger.

Beating a person up isnt exactly the best way of handling shit

Offline DrOctagonnapus

• that one guy
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 08:20:37 AM »
Raised in the south i was taught that if you want your/a child to listen some physical reactions can solve SOME problems. Granted what i said does not apply to some people. But if i had a younger sibling that picked on my like you said.... i would do exactly what i said... Apparently she does not listen to anything people says because it continues to happen? So something has to kick her in the ass to make her see what she is doing is wrong. its not the best way to go about fixing the problem but it will get some immediate results. . . Im sorry but getting beat up by a younger sister is... kinda... well.. in my own opinion... bad.. I refuse to take shit from anyone so thats where i stand on that.

If you want the problems to stop without violence etc.. Look up your local DCF office or child services.. And give them a call and explain what is happening. Have them come down and witness this activity ... They will get her special help just for her set of problems. Thats the grown up and responsible way to go about fixing this problem// What i stated a bit ago was simply what i would do if i had a younger sibling picking on me for no reason.. i agree with Cake Face.. Sometimes children just need an assbeating to see what they are doing is wrong.. Ask my father.. He beat the shit out of me all the time.
(Guest) Karma Sondash: i will suck your cock Dr.Octagonapus

Rick :trollface:'d