Author Topic: prsn bann request  (Read 395 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: prsn bann request
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 02:15:42 PM »
I like how he -1nd everyone who said something against him.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 04:48:43 PM »
i did nothing wrong, your just not smart enough on knowing how to get out, a demotion for you would be wonderful, not a ban and not a perm demotion but you were the one who blew this way up so lets take a look at the very first post, your bann request aginst me has no proof, and hardley any other info, my ban request against you had everything i needed.
u did something wrong but ur case is the minor so you deserve less punishment. don't say you did nothing wrong since you really traped him once but with a easy box only. that's it. if u deserve a punishment, you should have a temp. demotion for a few days. but sir need a 2 week demotion since he had repeated this for once. k?
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 08:56:49 PM »
remove this post ;/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:59:17 PM by joshfroh »

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 08:58:28 PM »
i did nothing wrong, your just not smart enough on knowing how to get out, a demotion for you would be wonderful, not a ban and not a perm demotion but you were the one who blew this way up so lets take a look at the very first post, your bann request aginst me has no proof, and hardley any other info, my ban request against you had everything i needed.

your not smart enough to get out either,, its the exact same command ur telling me to use .,... how are you still unclear?

there is no need for proof we both had enough proof and the same stories for everyone to know what happend... its over why are you still arguing about it???

hes just butt hurt

and to this guy ^^^^

i had repeated this for once???

whats that even mean? and the only other REAL offence i had was a dispute against a guest. who was prop blocking..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:00:17 PM by joshfroh »

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 11:47:40 PM »
Can i say

"...."

?

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 12:19:36 AM »
and i put him in a mingecage for less than 8 seconds..

This is the statement I have the largest issue with.

Why?

Lets see, there seems to be a small drama fest that goes on between Sirs, prsn and a few others who inhabit the wire-build server.

The thing is, I have talked about the minge-cage issue before. In a few reports that involve you sirs in fact.

I have told you, as well as everyone else on the server in no uncertain terms, you are never in any circumstance to Mingecage someone.

I have also explained in great detail the reason why you don't do this.

Instead, hit the console button (aka ~)

Type "record asdf" (or whatever else you want to call it)

now go to C:/Program files/Steam/Steamapps/Account@sadf.pingaz/garrysmod/garrysmod/asdf.dem and take the demo you recorded.

Then you come here, and you upload your demo. Problem solved, I or another admin looks at it, and the person gets banned. Simple.

However

If you ever spawn a mingecage in retalition to anything again.

I'm not going to demote you, nor am I going to ban you for a few days.

I'm going to permanently ban you.
From both the servers, and the forums.

I don't care if the person simultaneously insulted every member of your family in 14 different languages, while exploding your stuff 100,000 times a second.

You are not to retaliate towards them.

Instead record a demo.

But oh noes Xrain is going to perma ban me!!1!1!adasdadiowjao

No, it's simple to not get banned.

Just don't mingecage people, even if its for such a short period of time that its imperceptible to the human eye.

Even if the person could just suicide and get out.

Don't Do it.

Questions anyone?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:11:24 AM by Xrain »
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline Gilgamesh

• kthnx bitch!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2011, 08:02:10 AM »
this is the second topic that needs locking and taking down. once it's gone the incident should never be brought up again. lest  we restart the cycle of hate stemming from said incident. but we should learn from this as well as Xrain's post. unless anyone wants a permaban sandwich?
_____
my philosophy
Spoiler (click to show/hide)