Author Topic: prsn bann request  (Read 395 times)

Offline joshfroh

prsn bann request
« on: February 14, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »
1. Player's SteamID STEAM_0:1:24973576

2. Players Nickname PRSN

3. Your in-game name sirsmksalot

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival) wirebuild

5. Description of the event(s)  we were all building AT spawn.. everyone was doing something and prsn just finished his traintrack.. but obviously he was bored. he came to spawn and put an unbreakable box over everyone who was in the area.. i didn't ask to remove or make a big deal.. but when he kept doing it. i pulled out the mingecage for a moment and he started to wine.. and then he continued to threaten me ,by reporting me for doing the same thing he did to us.. but i didn't trap 5 people.. and i instantly removed to stop his wining

6. Reason for ban

i dont think he can control him self using advanced dupe...
he is a good guy mabye just a stern talkin to ... hes normaly fine but i hate whiny children.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
didn't get a chance to snap any.. but its obvious,, chuck norris, dj junior, myself, and two other guests were all trapped in his box
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:25:12 PM by joshfroh »

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
Re: prsn bann request
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 02:52:02 PM »
Proof? Your mad cuz i counted to 5 and then said im going to report you and now i have done, you left the server in fear, and i did not minge trap people with my box, you were killing chuck and other were killing chuck multiple times, i made the box to protect my friend. you got stuck in it and dont have the mental capacity to understand on hoe to get out (its kill in console btw) stead you just spammed c4 inside the box and kept killing people so i removed it seeing as it did not save chuck from a minge like you. i have proof of what you did to me.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 02:56:11 PM »
proof

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Junior

• ಠ_ಠ User | Stop -1'ing me,i just want to help :(
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »
Well true he mad a box at spawn but only to protect Chuck Norris or whatever,but no one were trapped they could just suicide,then i suicided like 2 or 3 times to get in but it werent a trap o.o

Anyways prsn is my friend (as well sir 2) and all but dude dont report someone for caging u 1 time do like me,give them 3 chances (as well i only see bad things [to report] at fretta) and then report if they dont stop

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 03:01:21 PM »
this is not the first time this has happend to me by him, i give people way to many chances and they just abuse it. im tired of it and im not letting it happen anymore

Offline Divinecobra

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
I and those other people were not all trapped in his box, he made it near spawn to protect me from people playing with gdc and pewpew because they were killing me and i couldnt build! As soon as he realized that he spawned it at the point where you spawn, he removed it right away. He was not minging.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 03:15:39 PM »
Proof? Your mad cuz i counted to 5 and then said im going to report you and now i have done, you left the server in fear, and i did not minge trap people with my box, you were killing chuck and other were killing chuck multiple times, i made the box to protect my friend. you got stuck in it and dont have the mental capacity to understand on hoe to get out (its kill in console btw) stead you just spammed c4 inside the box and kept killing people so i removed it seeing as it did not save chuck from a minge like you. i have proof of what you did to me.

I DID NOT MINGE CHUCK NORRIS HE JUST SAID IN FORUMS  so nice lie..   

u didn't make the box to protect any1... u were being a minge.   i didn't spam.. as u can only spawn 3 pew pew... and used the c4 on your TRAP to try getting out.. i know how to suicide.. which you could have done to get out of the mingecage..
AND AGAIN I DIDN'T KILL chuck norris   nore were u spawning the box to "protect" any1

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »
this is not the first time this has happend to me by him, i give people way to many chances and they just abuse it. im tired of it and im not letting it happen anymore

when have u ever had a problem with me?? or w/e your accusing me of?

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 03:24:00 PM »
where did chuck say you dint minge him? and how does that excuse from what you did to me, i made the box to protect chuck (Devine Cobra thats his fourm name)

Offline Don

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »
Soooo ...
I have joined wirebuild right after this and done some "investigating".

Luckily, all people affected by this (including all witnesses, Prsn and SirMksAlot) were still there when I joined, so that's no issue.
I have asked all witnesses listed in this thread for their comments - and the outcome is that SirMks was causing a lot of trouble towards Chuck Norris, which resulted in Prsn spawning a simple cube (from which it is possible to suicide and noclip out from) around the area where Sir was. This made Sir spam C4 everywhere and still disrupting other players. Sir's "statement" to that is that he wanted to get out. Whatever.
After removing the cube, the same cube got spawned over a bridge, but with no intention of specifically trapping SirMk in it.
Sir, on the other hand, took this as a declaration of war and used the "Minge Catcher Pro" adv dupe to repeatedly trap prsn, even if he suicides. A brief explanation of that dupe would be that it traps the nearest person to it after a press on numpad 1. Since you can spam 1, it's impossible to get out and due to the effects caused by the dupe it's also lagging the server a lot. When we were testing this dupe, SirMks mysteriously left the server as well.

Anyway, this in its whole is an incredibly stupid argument, but from what I've heard and seen, I'd like to put my statement this way:
SirMksAlot overreacted significantly and stupidly over all this, ignoring the fact he could've just suicided or noclip to escape his unintentional prison. Instead of dealing with matters peacefully though, he decided to start a giant-ass war on prsn's. At the end, there was no winner, Prsn stopped after the previously mentioned spawned cube (which was done to protect Chuck again from Sir), yet Sir continued. Even at the end, this could've been just forgotten and dealt with by saying sorry and loving each other again.
Instead you made this thread.
Prsn didn't react as good as he could, but he has definitely done the lesser evil in this, simply trying to protect his friend, which Sir took as massive insult to his privacy or whatever - considering SirMks was already randomly killing people, I don't think Prsn should have any form of punishment in this matter.

If you ask me, a temporary demotion is definitely fine here regarding SirMksAlot - but that's just the opinion of an unimportant person and it's not up to me to make this judgement.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:27:31 PM by Don »

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »
DON  did you not talk to chuck norris... i wasn't caussing any trouble at all.. towards anyone?? 
chuck norris said som1 killed him.,, but he wasn't getting minged by me .. that "something gay" guy was prop spamming bombs..
so the whole chuck norris and me being a minge thing is BS

and he can suicide out of that mingecage.. same as i was,, BUT I WAS ON SPAWN?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:29:33 PM by joshfroh »

Offline Divinecobra

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 03:28:45 PM »
I DID NOT MINGE CHUCK NORRIS HE JUST SAID IN FORUMS  so nice lie..   

u didn't make the box to protect any1... u were being a minge.   i didn't spam.. as u can only spawn 3 pew pew... and used the c4 on your TRAP to try getting out.. i know how to suicide.. which you could have done to get out of the mingecage..
AND AGAIN I DIDN'T KILL chuck norris   nore were u spawning the box to "protect" any1

Ahem, i never said you didn't kill me, i think you did once or twice but it was also other people, so prsn was being nice and made me a box so i wouldnt get killed by gdc, fairy, pewpew, etc

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
Thanks don for your opinion

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
i killed u with my truck wheel.. ONCe on an accident and i told you "mybad" .. that's it...
he didn't tell any1 what the "box" was for he just put it on top of four of us?   

he could of suicided out of the "mingecage" the same way your all telling me i should of out of his "box"

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »
if you clearly read my post maybe twice it says it was to protect chuck from minges and people killing him. it was not my intentions to trap you and you have just now overracted and im tired of the minge caging.