Author Topic: prsn bann request  (Read 395 times)

Offline joshfroh

Re: prsn bann request
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »
tired of as in?? other people because me and you have never had a problem..  u were cool before u got regular now ur just a wine ass.   

i never did shit to u .. but u strait trapped me as much as i trapped u .. then u threated to report me ?? lmao? like forreal now?

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »
I think either sirsmksalot should get a temporary demote or no one gets a demotion at all.

1. Even though don's information is nice, its not extremely reliable; Some people could like Prsn more and side with him. (No Offence)

2. sirsmksalot griefed first, then Prsn intervened and it became a minge war.

All I've seen the hoverdrive been used for is trapping other players. It lags whenever it teleports rapidly and annoys pretty much everyone on the server except for the player using it. It should be removed or be only allowed for admins.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:53:06 PM by rocket50 »

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 03:52:10 PM »
Arg, To me you both overreacted the most simplest thing that could've happen was That Chuck go in a corner and put a huge box around himself... if everyone was killing him...

But no you two decide to take this into your own hands and cage one another...

2 wrongs DON'T make a right...

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 03:58:47 PM »
so then drop it ... but still he was trapping people on top of spawn? im completely at fault?

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 04:00:03 PM »
so then drop it ... but still he was trapping people on top of spawn? im completely at fault?

If you're going to say 'drop it' dont just seperate that with a few periods then keep rambling on about how its not your fault.

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 04:40:59 PM »
my intentions were not to trap him, he just lacks the mental capacity to escape, even ask don and others who where there when i showed them what i did wrong and what he did wrong. and this is not his first minging offense

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3561.0.html

Offline Gilgamesh

• kthnx bitch!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 06:06:02 PM »
in the most neutral stance I can offer on my account of knowing the respectable parties in this situation. no proof. witness testimony is here say therefore non- reliable so this topic should be dropped. no offense to PRSN or SIRMKS. (edit) still no right to cage PRSN though.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:10:12 PM by death1244 »
_____
my philosophy
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 07:42:48 PM »
everyone on the server that was a regular, as in played there often posted here today, i showed don what happend and to my point of view after he got on and sir had his chance but he left instead. ban wouldnt be nessacery but maybe a demote. what he did wasnt like life threatening but its annoying and needs to be stopped. zero you dont like me and im not sure how you feel about sirs but you were not there and i do not think this should be dropped. some action needs to be taken or this will go unresolved and will only happen again and maybe to even you

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
I love how 85% of everybody's posts in here are -1'd.

Offline Gilgamesh

• kthnx bitch!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 07:58:32 PM »
I said I take a neutral stance on this PRSN!
regardless  like i said he had no right to cage you. I hope it was a misunderstanding. I have known Sirsmks for a while b4 you but I'm not being biased cause as you said "I was not there" . If you want him banned post a demo of him doing something negative and report him then. other than that testimonials are by definition "here say" and thus not credible. now as I said before NO offense to the respected parties involved.
_____
my philosophy
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 09:09:04 AM »
everyone on the server that was a regular, as in played there often posted here today, i showed don what happend and to my point of view after he got on and sir had his chance but he left instead. ban wouldnt be nessacery but maybe a demote. what he did wasnt like life threatening but its annoying and needs to be stopped. zero you dont like me and im not sure how you feel about sirs but you were not there and i do not think this should be dropped. some action needs to be taken or this will go unresolved and will only happen again and maybe to even you

"i could happen again mabye to you"    lol ?   you started it with your cage..  dont sit here and act like im a minge...

whats the number 1 reason people use the mingecage???
to lock up a minge right?   
he was caging everyone unintentionally, he thought just chuck norris was in his cage.. even tho there were four people NOT including him...

ok i can see how mabye 4 people look like one... (not really)   
then why didn't he remove.. why did i have to sit there and try to get out with c4, suiciding,, nothing worked.. i didn't wine like a little bitch tho.. i just gave him a while to remove...

on the other hand.. i duped the mingecage. and sent it on him ONCe.. he didn't even let it soak in.. he starting wining instantly for me to remove or he was going to report... so i laughed at him..

he just caged everyone but the minges.. for over 30 seconds.. and i put him in a mingecage for less than 8 seconds.. and he almost started to cry over this..

i can understand him saying he was trying to get away from the minges.. because yes.. "hardgay and spike"   were minging with bombs and prop spamming and all kinds of shit..

but still he had no right to cage us.. and just leave us in there. i didn't ask any1 to put a box over me and the spawn area.   he got trapped for about a 4th of time he did to me.. and he disliked it enough to post a report... mabye now he'll realize its annoying, 

me and prox just tested the mingecage... it is not a trap you can simply suicide your self right out of it.. and spawn back at the spawn area.. unlike his box that was spawned on top of me,, and on top of the spawn area... when i suicided i could do nothing but respawn inside..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:20:52 AM by joshfroh »

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 04:13:25 AM »
now, my stand point is that. Sir you deserve a punishment of demotion.

first,seriously you are the major mingebag. prsn's case is just a minor one. why am i saying that? just because that even prsn put a box on you, u can simply noclip through, not to use the C4 and disturb other players. after prsn remove the box thingy, you use the minge-trap to trap prsn, which he WON'T be able to escape. i really think that you are abusing the pew pew (you keep killing others before prsn trap you) and your reg.

then,you keep lying. even Don had tell us the truth, you keep saying that you didn't minge or kill. i hate liars.

also, your insulting is the most unforgive-able. you just keep using bad words toward those u don't like.im sure ur going to start a flame war with me after you see my reply.
for example of your insulting:

bias?   u have no right being on the forums.. u've been begging for +1's on ur reg app .. all day..

u seen what he did.. this is chidlish as fuck i dont understand why people have to mess with one another

everyone have their right for being on the forum. how can u say someone doesn't? you are the one who don't deserve to stay on RND.

finally, you are just butthurt . if someone trap you, you can't just trap him back and report him. even he stoped, you don't remove the cage. does it even makes sense? why can't both of u just say "sorry" and end this stupid thing? i know you will say that prsn doesn't say sorry too. but you report him first, will someone say sorry when they are offenced? im sure u don't, either prsn.

however, i don't agree with your offence toward prsn since you are mingeba, not prsn .
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »
now, my stand point is that. Sir you deserve a punishment of demotion.

first,seriously you are the major mingebag. prsn's case is just a minor one. why am i saying that? just because that even prsn put a box on you, u can simply noclip through, not to use the C4 and disturb other players. after prsn remove the box thingy, you use the minge-trap to trap prsn, which he WON'T be able to escape. i really think that you are abusing the pew pew (you keep killing others before prsn trap you) and your reg.

then,you keep lying. even Don had tell us the truth, you keep saying that you didn't minge or kill. i hate liars.

also, your insulting is the most unforgive-able. you just keep using bad words toward those u don't like.im sure ur going to start a flame war with me after you see my reply.
for example of your insulting:

everyone have their right for being on the forum. how can u say someone doesn't? you are the one who don't deserve to stay on RND.

finally, you are just butthurt . if someone trap you, you can't just trap him back and report him. even he stoped, you don't remove the cage. does it even makes sense? why can't both of u just say "sorry" and end this stupid thing? i know you will say that prsn doesn't say sorry too. but you report him first, will someone say sorry when they are offenced? im sure u don't, either prsn.

however, i don't agree with your offence toward prsn since you are mingeba, not prsn .

for 1 i went through this 40 times... i couldn't no clip through his props,, and second he could have gotten out of the minge cage by typing "kill" in consol....

and for 2.. he threated me with a report....

3rd i send him a pm apologizing, and admitting we were childish and asked to put it behind us, he didn't reply until today with childish PM back

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 02:02:40 PM »
i did nothing wrong, your just not smart enough on knowing how to get out, a demotion for you would be wonderful, not a ban and not a perm demotion but you were the one who blew this way up so lets take a look at the very first post, your bann request aginst me has no proof, and hardley any other info, my ban request against you had everything i needed.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 02:05:20 PM »
i did nothing wrong

And this is why i say both of you need demotion or ban because both of you lack the intelligences to realize you both were in the wrong!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:13:05 PM by Shawn »