Author Topic: Last Recording from JAL 123 :(  (Read 549 times)

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: Last Recording from JAL 123 :(
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 12:35:52 PM »
that's fucked up how the recording survived....

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »
If that's the actual recording of everything, it's kinda neat to know I guess, but I also find it disturbing that people would share something like that with the public.
It's someone's last words before a tragic accident, aka their deaths. I don't think that that's something that should be shared to everyone. Mainly privacy reason and such. Just seems almost disrespectful to me.
Then again though, sharing something like that with the public reminds people of what happened, so people don't forget.
I still don't know if it's really morally right.
Just my opinion.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »
Please tell us, oh great knowledgeable one,

Train crashes aren't that likely, like you portray them. A train is fixed to it's rails, it won't go off in a random direction unless it derails. If a retard rail worker decides to throw a switch track which leads to another speeding train, that's a majority of crashes right there.
But if you are in a plane thats liek, 40000+ ft in the air, and something goes wrong...you're fucked unless the pilot's can emergency land it. If you crash into a mountain like the JAL 123, you don't have such a great chance of survival.
And what again are the odds of that?
We've evolved from flying with propeller driven aeroplanes that crashed 99% of the time to planes that barely EVER fail. And if they do fall, it's mostly due to manufacturing faults or due to huge turbulences. Planes flying into a mountain is mostly a fault from either the pilots or the people working at the towers. 

Just to make this a lil' bit clear for you: more planes get shot down in military exercises than they crash on natural causes.

And, statistics time.
There's a train accident around every 115 minutes, around 10% of which involve multiple people dying. 20% are trains with serious chemicals in them.
This is opposed to a maximum of one fatal air crash a year.
Most aeroplane accidents are simple emergency landings into the ocean, which usually end up in the majority of people getting rescued.
I don't think I even have to mention the amount of car crashes per year, cause we all know there are SHITLOADS.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 01:46:41 PM »
+1
Imagine if they had recorded the last moments of:

Nazi Gas showers
Hiroshima
Nagazaki
Pearl Harbour
Haiti
Thailandia's Tsunami
Krakatoa

and other horrific moments.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 02:20:45 PM »
+3
FUCKING-

Don, why.. Is it just in your genetic code to start arguments with everyone that doesn't share your opinion? Please, just stop.

Offline Don

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »
FUCKING-

Don, why.. Is it just in your genetic code to start arguments with everyone that doesn't share your opinion? Please, just stop.
I just stated that there are by far more train crashes than plane crashes in response to cake's comment. ._.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
Just to make this a lil' bit clear for you: more planes get shot down in military exercises than they crash on natural causes.

And, statistics time.
There's a train accident around every 115 minutes, around 10% of which involve multiple people dying. 20% are trains with serious chemicals in them.
This is opposed to a maximum of one fatal air crash a year.

So umm uhh, can I get some type of reference/source that clearly state's that?  :nomnom:

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
  • Respect: +841
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 02:24:20 PM »
You do know that there are by far more train and car crashes than there are plane crashes, so in fact, it's safer to travel by plane than by car/train.

Oh no, how can they not allow an enemy marine force that dropped two nuclear bombs on them earlier into their own territory.
._.

It is a sad thing, but there's like 4 plane crashes a year. How about we look at all the planes that DIDN'T crash?

This entire comment was just ASKING for an argument ::)

Offline Don

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
So umm uhh, can I get some type of reference/source that clearly state's that?  :nomnom:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=train+crashes+per+year

This entire comment was just ASKING for an argument ::)
How is that asking for an argument?
I just said that due to Cake's statement that he prefers to go by car/train.
And NO country would allow the marine of a different country they've been at war with recently to enter their territory, yet you seem to think the Japanese only disallowed that because they rule like that.
Which is stupid.

Besides, this whole thread is asking for an argument.
It's a plane crash.
Would you like it if your last words would be published to the entire fucking world?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:32:23 PM by Don »

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 02:50:24 PM »
+1
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=train+crashes+per+year
How is that asking for an argument?
I just said that due to Cake's statement that he prefers to go by car/train.
And NO country would allow the marine of a different country they've been at war with recently to enter their territory, yet you seem to think the Japanese only disallowed that because they rule like that.
Which is stupid.

Besides, this whole thread is asking for an argument.
It's a plane crash.
Would you like it if your last words would be published to the entire fucking world?

ENTIRE.

FUCKING.

WORLD.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »
+1
Imagine if they had recorded the last moments of:

Nazi Gas showers

I was told by someone that they actually did record footage or something..
Not just that - many other things. They told me what there were, like actual footage of scientists testing to see if injecting blue dye into the eyeball of human beings would work with no effort of numbing the victim whatsoever (in attempts to making them aryan), but the thing that stuck to me the most is the footage of those nazis grabbing jewish infants by their foot, throwing them in the air and shooting them as they are airborne. In front of their mothers?

These footages of course were not released in public and I think they got rid of it as soon as possible.

But then again it's just something I was told of and I have nothing to back it up. Do I believe it? Idk.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »
I was told by someone that they actually did record footage or something..
Not just that - many other things. They told me what there were, like actual footage of scientists testing to see if injecting blue dye into the eyeball of human beings would work with no effort of numbing the victim whatsoever (in attempts to making them aryan), but the thing that stuck to me the most is the footage of those nazis grabbing jewish infants by their foot, throwing them in the air and shooting them as they are airborne. In front of their mothers?

These footages of course were not released in public and I think they got rid of it as soon as possible.

But then again it's just something I was told of and I have nothing to back it up. Do I believe it? Idk.
I'm sure stuff like that is or at least was on the internet somewhere, not so open or w/e though.
Think it's disgusting.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 03:39:30 PM »
+1
I'm sure stuff like that is or at least was on the internet somewhere, not so open or w/e though.
Think it's disgusting.
Oh really?

You think that's disgusting?

I know that's disgusting.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 03:41:32 PM »
Oh really?

You think that's disgusting?

I know that's disgusting.
Ya...

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 03:52:33 PM »
There were these rich kids up in russia or some shit, who would jump people, beat them, kill them, and record it all.

These were obviously kept FROM the people, but it got leaked. So yes, theres a video of a bunch of teenagers brutally murdering a man on the internet.

Scary shit.

Theres also the one of these terrorists who cut this Russian spies head off with a machete while he was still conscious.

But hey, that's the internet. Where nothing can be censored.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!