Author Topic: A Thanks to the RND Community  (Read 522 times)

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
  • Respect: +2711
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
Re: A Thanks to the RND Community
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 11:10:23 PM »
The good ol' days :') Fucking around flood servers with Frank and Don... 'Twas many years ago

O snaps, the first big non-russian ddos was cause of flood haha
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt

Offline Loke

• Click Click
  • Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Boom
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 08:03:19 AM »
O snaps, the first big non-russian ddos was cause of flood haha

What was with the russians, anyways?

Did somebody wreck Putin to the nines or someshit?
Allah's Snackbar is best food place.

Offline xxMingebaggerxx

• Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +26
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 08:48:29 AM »
+6
<3 ya :)

And dont end us minges :)
<3 you rnd fags :)

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 07:20:03 PM »
What was with the russians, anyways?

Probably cuz i kept kicking them out of ZS Lol dam were they annoying Lol

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2016, 03:00:36 AM »
+1
russian ddos omg I remember that shit

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2016, 06:57:10 PM »
+2
I don't remember any ddos :^), maybe it's just my lag

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline xxMingebaggerxx

• Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +26
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 12:28:30 PM »
+2
I remember when on wirebuild there were amraam missile launchers :D :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9jnIeLr_e4#

He.. he.. he..
<3 you rnd fags :)

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2016, 10:45:31 AM »
+8
Heh, it's been like 3 or 4 years since I was last here, but Frank linked me to this thread so whatever.

I can fully agree with you Tiger, without RND and all you guys that I knew back then my early teenage years would've been much worse than they already were, and while I left in not-so-good taste I guess, I still think about this community and all the great people I met here from time to time.

I'd write a full tl;dr post but after all these years I wouldn't even know where to start so w/e - except that I'd be totally up to play some L4D2 with anyone that wants to, even if it's at like 2 AM for me.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2016, 08:55:32 PM »
+1
Heh, it's been like 3 or 4 years since I was last here, but Frank linked me to this thread so whatever.

I can fully agree with you Tiger, without RND and all you guys that I knew back then my early teenage years would've been much worse than they already were, and while I left in not-so-good taste I guess, I still think about this community and all the great people I met here from time to time.

I'd write a full tl;dr post but after all these years I wouldn't even know where to start so w/e - except that I'd be totally up to play some L4D2 with anyone that wants to, even if it's at like 2 AM for me.

Funny enough I was just thinking about you today, even though we never really talked or anything lol. Perhaps it's a bit strange, but I often go back and think about all the members we used to have, whether or not I knew them or not. You were pretty active at the time I joined up.

It's nice of you stop in and say hello again to the community though. Good to see you, hope you are doing well. I know the guys in TS3 are always down for L4D if they get enough people so I am sure you wouldn't have any objections.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2016, 09:16:22 PM »
+6
This was all extremely hard for me to read.

As Marie stated it's honestly bitter sweet to read this as my mind gets an overflow of memories, feelings and a wanting for the past
but when don't I want that?

Honestly I do not know what to say there is so much to say that I am just.. speechless

Basically I have been on here for 7 years and this community defined my Middle school and half of high school life. All of you are family to me and it really sucks that people leave and have lives to live.
and have lives to live.

ugh

Basically,

Yolosw4g420
  :fullheart:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:20:22 PM by Juan_Ambriz »

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
  • Respect: +293
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 04:31:30 AM »
+4
rNd has really defined what I did in most of my free time around my middle school and high school years. I have to owe it to coolz. He's created something great for people to play in and mingle and anybody can join in on the fun whether you're in New York, Mexico, or Antarctica. I also have to owe it to the community members. They're the ornaments on the Christmas Tree and they've made my experience here very memorable. From building ridiculous forts with Ageis Cade kits in ZS to building life changing contraptions in Wirebuild, to hearing all the stuff that goes around and comes around in TS3, it was awesome being involved in all these activities with a gathering of friends that wanted to have fun. I can't say thank you enough. Maybe I'll pay someone to skywrite a Thank You note lol. But in all seriousness, it's been a fun adventure and I'll still do my best to participate in any future events that happen if it means to have more fun with you guys. Thank you :) -Santiago C.
Remember to yellow when I kill you.

Offline Gate

• "Bingo, bango, bongo, bish, bash, bosh!"
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 05:54:49 AM »
+3
I always pop up randomly every year or couple months or so to remind people that I still want ZS back, and I didn't know or talk to much of you back when all the servers were still up and my alias was gateofoblivion, gate aegis, gate (the human aegis). But I miss it so much man, after all these years and having grown up I still constantly think about the good times I had with you guys and how much fun it was, back then in middle school times were really hard and I had no friends with a computer worse than a potato and these servers provided me a place to go to just have fun and get away from everything. The nostalgia I get from thinking back to the old times are something that hasn't been replicated since, the fact how zombie survival wasn't just a fun game mode it truly felt like a home for everyone where everybody knew each other and enjoyed playing with each other, where anywhere else I go to now it does not feel right or quite like home. And it saddens me when I had to take a break because I had no PC to come back to find RND servers were gone and I feel like everyone moved on without me in a sense while I still cling to the good 'ol glory days of zombie survival but maybe it's time to just embrace the good times that were had and accept that what I want is no longer possible.

With that being said I want to thank the RND community for making it what it is today and thank you coolzeldad for conceptualizing an idea for a community and seeing it through and providing all the servers. And though many people have come and go and it's been many years, I think it's absolutely amazing this forum is still active and all of you still talk to each other which with a place as big as the internet and long after the servers are gone I think make this community something truly special.

Christopher "Geesung" Lee

"Every gun makes its own tune."

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 07:24:09 AM »
I would say something really heartwarming and long but all I can think of is that zs and ttt was pretty fun.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2016, 11:47:56 AM »
+2
Ill just be repeating what everyone else said. The only regret was that i wished i lived in an American Timezone to experience more shit.

Offline GingerSlush

• Ich bin eine Katze! Miau Miau! ^・ェ・^
  • Respect: +6
    • My DeviantART <3
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2016, 01:32:46 PM »
+3
Holy shit, Santiago linked me this thread and I just got flooded with memories from 2011-2013. It feels so long ago. I'm sorry that I've really been dead since then... but hey, don't be afraid to message me to play something. I miss playing with the community in general. c: