Author Topic: How do you all deal with non-stop problems?  (Read 240 times)

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
Re: How do you all deal with non-stop problems?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 09:39:13 PM »
last time I played the sims 3 was during my last depression mania a few months ago.

I still have Da Jonz family, a family of overweight sassy black people.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 12:03:27 AM »
Think about the entire situation like it's an episode of a comedy and just laugh it off. Compare it to another's experience and try not to act as stupid as they did. Surely it can't be too bad.

Then there's listening to some nice music while occupying yourself with a game/activity

After all that, sleep on it. Always helps everyone.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 12:47:07 AM »
Think about the entire situation like it's an episode of a comedy and just laugh it off. Compare it to another's experience and try not to act as stupid as they did. Surely it can't be too bad.

Then there's listening to some nice music while occupying yourself with a game/activity

:(
pls

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 08:17:43 AM »

I laugh so I don't cry about how fucked up everything seems. Oh well it will get better someday.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 08:45:03 AM »
Well when this kind of stuff happens to me, I just become an ass and make things worse.

Samo has a good idea, also playing vidya helps too I guess.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »
it seems that guys deal with problems better than girls.. maybe its a female thing? or maybe its equally painful for both but the guy is able to mask it with his manliness. I'm not sure. All I know is, girls can break down any time of the day, when guys on the other hand, are capable of holding themselves up together.

Either way, we all can agree that these type of problems (no, not the 'i have a huge test tomorrow' kind of problems. more like, my life will change significantly because of this problem) are pretty much hard as fuck to deal with. The saying 'Life goes on" makes me want to sodomize puppies and it definitely does not help anyone going through a problem. In fact, its the opposite of what one wants.

Fuck everything, though.
Ugh, the phrase "thinking positive" is just some shit a school counselor will tell you just so they can get on with their minimum wage career. Thinking positive does jack shit. You actually HAVE to do something about it.