Author Topic: How do you all deal with non-stop problems?  (Read 237 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
How do you all deal with non-stop problems?
« on: December 19, 2012, 09:23:01 AM »
I'm sure we all have those moments in life where it seems like its just one shitty thing after another shitty thing happening, and you just can't seem to find a solution for your problems, and the next one always makes the last one seem x10 worse. So the best thing is just coping with it even though you're really depressed about all of it. How do you guys go about coping with serious problems? For me it just playing video games all the time (mainly Kingsom Hearts or Final Fantasy because even though they have their own problems they always seem to come out alright in the end) I mean hell those worlds seem a lot better than the real world, but maybe there is a better way to feel better.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Purple

• ;___;
  • I don't want to be a blowfish
Re: How do you all deal with non-stop problems?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »
vent art
check out my arts
its all I live for
http://infernoheart.deviantart.com/
http://infernoheart.tumblr.com/
<00:38:40> "Snivy": I'm just milking her now.

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 10:44:19 AM »
blank out

do my own thing and forget there was a problem

vent art

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »
I try solving them and if it happens that I'm unable to, then I usually listen to music, or do something useful that would make me feel better or watch mlp

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 10:51:33 AM »
wallow in my own sadness

or drink.

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 10:58:49 AM »
Drown it out with other activities :D

Like you said games are a good one imo... hmm i dun recommend drugs because of the whole permanent brain alteration factor...

Working out (especially cardio) for me helps cope with the physical side of it :o
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 11:28:05 AM »
Drown it out with other activities :D

Like you said games are a good one imo... hmm i dun recommend drugs because of the whole permanent brain alteration factor...

Working out (especially cardio) for me helps cope with the physical side of it :o
I think it's obvious by now that there needs to be some sort of distraction that works for you. For me as of somewhat recently I guess, when I'm really frustrated with something working out really helps. Not really cardio so much though, fucking hate cardio lol. Just physical exertion at least.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 01:58:23 PM »
ignore it then sob in a pillow

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 03:29:58 PM »
I either sleep it off, and embrace on what to do to solve it, or layer over it with another activity. Usually by tomorrow, it'll be a new day until another problem occurs.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »
it seems that guys deal with problems better than girls.. maybe its a female thing? or maybe its equally painful for both but the guy is able to mask it with his manliness. I'm not sure. All I know is, girls can break down any time of the day, when guys on the other hand, are capable of holding themselves up together.

Either way, we all can agree that these type of problems (no, not the 'i have a huge test tomorrow' kind of problems. more like, my life will change significantly because of this problem) are pretty much hard as fuck to deal with. The saying 'Life goes on" makes me want to sodomize puppies and it definitely does not help anyone going through a problem. In fact, its the opposite of what one wants.

Fuck everything, though.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 05:57:31 PM »
it seems that guys deal with problems better than girls.. maybe its a female thing? or maybe its equally painful for both but the guy is able to mask it with his manliness. I'm not sure. All I know is, girls can break down any time of the day, when guys on the other hand, are capable of holding themselves up together.

Either way, we all can agree that these type of problems (no, not the 'i have a huge test tomorrow' kind of problems. more like, my life will change significantly because of this problem) are pretty much hard as fuck to deal with. The saying 'Life goes on" makes me want to sodomize puppies and it definitely does not help anyone going through a problem. In fact, its the opposite of what one wants.

Fuck everything, though.
Basically, the last thing anyone wants to hear while going through something is "get over it, don't think about it, there are worst things in life" like yeah I am sure there are, but at the moment these problems are kind of fucking me over, and it's hard to think positive when that's the case lol.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 06:04:39 PM »
Basically, the last thing anyone wants to hear while going through something is "get over it, don't think about it, there are worst things in life" like yeah I am sure there are, but at the moment these problems are kind of fucking me over, and it's hard to think positive when that's the case lol.

pretty much sums it up, there are worst things in life yeah. but fuck man, this shit sucks.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »

Fuck everything, though.
I don't think guys are exempt from the same emotions or anything. They just hide it more. Basically taught to do that sort of...
I'm basically like that too. Except I'll show emotion but only to people I'm really close to and only what I chose to show. I never really break down unintentionally.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 08:47:32 PM »
I don't think guys are exempt from the same emotions or anything. They just hide it more. Basically taught to do that sort of...
I'm basically like that too. Except I'll show emotion but only to people I'm really close to and only what I chose to show. I never really break down unintentionally.

Sometimes, it gets pathetic enough for me to actually play the sims 3 and make my life better there.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
Sometimes, it gets pathetic enough for me to actually play the sims 3 and make my life better there.
I am playing the Sims 3 right now. My family is 2pro. ;_;