Author Topic: Crit Nick's appeal  (Read 493 times)

Offline Baseplate

Re: Crit Nick's appeal
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
If you'd read my first post you wouldn't be posting that, you seem to be another one of the few people who like to rag on me and you hardly know me. I don't remember having you having any past experience with me in the servers and maybe rarely on the forums. I never once came back with bad intentions until the community responded poorly to me just asking how everything was. Agression is only met with agression in this case the people who came purely into my old threads in spite and to just troll got back what they gave. I really do hope I can change your mind Death but at this point you seem really biased and you won't give me a chance.

Edit : My main beef was  merely just with Moo because this hurt him so badly for some reason when it was just a joke. I had no chance to appeal even before me making alt accounts on the forums. I am not the only one to blame here with dealing with a situation poorly and I can't be the only one held accountable for trolling.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:18:07 PM by Baseplate »
May my enemy's live long so they can see my progress.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »
If you'd read my first post you wouldn't be posting that, you seem to be another one of the few people who like to rag on me and you hardly know me. I don't remember having you having any past experience with me in the servers and maybe rarely on the forums. I never once came back with bad intentions until the community responded poorly to me just asking how everything was. Agression is only met with agression in this case the people who came purely into my old threads in spite and to just troll got back what they gave. I really do hope I can change your mind Death but at this point you seem really biased and you won't give me a chance.

Edit : My main beef was  merely just with Moo because this hurt him so badly for some reason when it was just a joke. I had no chance to appeal even before me making alt accounts on the forums. I am not the only one to blame here with dealing with a situation poorly and I can't be the only one held accountable for trolling.

You show elements of your behavior here that push my opinions further negative.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 11:15:07 PM »
I always thought a permanent ban was called a permanent ban because it's permanent.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2012, 12:17:15 AM »
Look, if he's made the effort for this appeal after two years of being banned it's the one who banned him that should make the decisive choice.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2012, 05:40:45 AM »
I always thought a permanent ban was called a permanent ban because it's permanent.
Not isn't really when the reason for it is 'a'.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 05:54:38 AM »
If he's really saying the truth about himself then the reason why his attitude is going more negative could be because he might be getting frustrated by others saying something about him that he himself knows is not true. I think so because the exact same thing have happened to me before. But still there is a chance that I'm wrong about him, but I think it's rather unlikely.

Offline Baseplate

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 09:02:38 AM »
You know deacon I tryed to see what I'd done to you and tryed to figure out who you are, but I messaged you and the steam chat went like this. [TNS-M] Birdo :"Who are you?"
Deacon : Who am I? Who are you?
[TNS-M] Birdo : Nick
Deacon : No.
Deacon : Adios.
You refused to speak to me when I made an attempt to connect what i'd done wrong to you and you said i'd "forgotten our history together" in my thread in discussion, you clearly did this for no reason because you don't want to discuss anything so how am I the one who is in the wrong? Consistently trying to apologize to members and you won't even give the time for me to understand what i've done to. You say its in your nature but is it not your duty as an admin to get over your emotions and work things out logically?

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2012, 09:09:03 AM »
You know deacon I tryed to see what I'd done to you and tryed to figure out who you are, but I messaged you and the steam chat went like this. [TNS-M] Birdo :"Who are you?"
Deacon : Who am I? Who are you?
[TNS-M] Birdo : Nick
Deacon : No.
Deacon : Adios.
You refused to speak to me when I made an attempt to connect what i'd done wrong to you and you said i'd "forgotten our history together" in my thread in discussion, you clearly did this for no reason because you don't want to discuss anything so how am I the one who is in the wrong? Consistently trying to apologize to members and you won't even give the time for me to understand what i've done to. You say its in your nature but is it not your duty as an admin to get over your emotions and work things out logically?

The only duty I have is to provide my personal opinion on the situation.
I feel that with your past, your episodes stem from boredom.
So what happens when you get bored of us again?
You go off and do the same thing that got you in trouble in the first place.
Given that you've been back several times before this, no. I don't feel that you should be back.

And that's just me.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2012, 09:26:35 AM »
Look, if he's made the effort for this appeal after two years of being banned it's the one who banned him that should make the decisive choice.

Well moo isnt here anymore lol

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Baseplate

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »
You accuse my trolling stemming from boredom but thats not really it. If i get bored I leave the community, or I go play on another for a while. I've actively switched from communitys in this last year and i'm in good standing health with all of them. I wouldn't come back here knowing i'd fuck about. I like rND I know it's hard for me to show that due to my last episodes of doing what I do, I understand that. I cannot stress this enough that if i'm a problem just ban me, from the servers and the forums. Many people have stated that it hasn't been an issue before and it wouldn't be an issue now. The only reason I fight for this because this was my first gMod community I was in, and the very first time i ever wore a tag. It holds a place in my heart and I can't just have people I once knew well and had fun with think that i'm an asshole without trying to make up for it. So in all sincerity i'd like to do that. Just give me a chance to show you that I am not who I was and that I can change.

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2012, 05:49:38 PM »
Alright, unbanned for now, resorting to previous behavior will reinstate the ban.

All other offenses will be considered with a higher severity.
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt