Author Topic: Crit Nick's appeal  (Read 493 times)

Offline Baseplate

Crit Nick's appeal
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:23:10 PM »
1. STEAM_0:0:26295998

2. Crit Nick

3. [TNS-M] Birdo

4. Stronghole

5. Description of the event(s) : I was banned nearly 2 years ago by Moo for impersonation and trolling.

6.  I've come to the understanding of what I did was childish and I shouldn'tve  done it in the first place.  I've been banned for almost 2 years now and I feel I won't repeat what happened at that time. I've become active in your teamspeak and would like to get back to playing in rNd. I don't think I should be welcomed back with open arms, neither should I honestly be welcomed at all because of what i've done. Despite all this I hope you can see that i've matured and want to play here again. Thanks

-Nick

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s) None

8. http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Crit+Nick&Submit=

I'd like to add to the end of this that if you've come to my appeal to flame me or scold me for trolling please don't. You can PM me about how much you dislike me and don't want me back. I'd like to keep this on the topic of my appeal and what the admins have to say.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:25:10 PM by Baseplate »
May my enemy's live long so they can see my progress.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
Re: Crit Nick's appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
Well even though I don't know what happened exactly, I feel he should have another chance. He has made the effort to apologize and waited long enough to learn what he has done wrong in the past.

I don't think people would still hate you as it would be holding a grudge for 2 years and we are ready to put the past behind us.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »
Crit Nick has made enough problems previously but I do believe it's worth giving him another chance now. As I said in another thread he contacted me before and we ended up playing Hidden: Source together and talking in Teamspeak and I do think he's genuinely around to play the servers and not cause problems now. Even if that's not the case, it's very simple to have him banned again and I'm sure some won't hesitate to do that. So yea, I really think it's worth unbanning him. Though, Moo isn't around anymore and he's the one who banned him originally. So I guess the decision should be left to coolz especially considering he has evaded forum bans plenty of times including now.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 06:04:32 PM »
Yes.
Yes
Please god
Yes
 :thumbsup:
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 07:34:23 PM »
This is something that only coolz can decide.

You will just have to wait for him to come to a decision.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline Baseplate

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 11:36:42 PM »
I am still opposed.
I have not seen anything that tells me Crit Nick is any better than what he did before to me and other people.

For those not informed or weren't here at the time Crit Nick was involved in a lot of trolling both on forums and servers, particularly singling out certain people (me) for whatever reasons.
In-game he constantly tried provoking me into banning him which if memory serves me correct I eventually did upon which he joined the forums in another attempt to get under my skin by sending trolling messages and being generally annoying.

Moo banned him permanently after Crit Nick tried starting the same deal with his girlfriend.

I am willing to reconsider if he posts an apology detailing everything he did to intentionally troll me and other past members of this community.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 09:21:50 AM »
I am still opposed.
I have not seen anything that tells me Crit Nick is any better than what he did before to me and other people.

For those not informed or weren't here at the time Crit Nick was involved in a lot of trolling both on forums and servers, particularly singling out certain people (me) for whatever reasons.
In-game he constantly tried provoking me into banning him which if memory serves me correct I eventually did upon which he joined the forums in another attempt to get under my skin by sending trolling messages and being generally annoying.

Moo banned him permanently after Crit Nick tried starting the same deal with his girlfriend.

I am willing to reconsider if he posts an apology detailing everything he did to intentionally troll me and other past members of this community.
Jim that was a long ass time ago. Him simply making an appeal and talking to people and playing games normally is a significant sign on its own that he's not doing the same shit.
And if he is, not hard to ban again. It's not like what he did was even much of a problem to begin with any ways. Yes, he annoyed people, impersonated Teeny and shit like that. He wasn't a problem in-game though aside from bothering some specific people, but I don't think he'd do that now any ways. It's not like he was hacking and evading bans to actually cause significant trouble. It's been a number of years since he was banned too. Yea he did come back on the forums evading the ban between that time to troll or w.e but from what I remember it wasn't that big of a deal, unless he might have been contacting people individually doing it too which I don't believe happened.

Though, I do think him recapping what happened would be a good idea so people know more of what's going on.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Baseplate

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
I willingly apologize for what I have done in the past, I really do. The main reason I probably went after you especially like you've stated (It's hard for me to remember that long ago, I do recall trolling you and purposely getting under your skin for whatever reason, but not the extent in which you believe) I was probably upset with you at some point for your dislike with me when we played flood together when I kinda wanted to befriend you and you just were consistently a jerk i'm not saying I was right, i'm sure you were a good guy and you were just reacting to what I gave you, but I suppose it all started with a misunderstanding and I got off to the wrong foot with you. Like I said I apologize and wish that you have no hard feelings for me, Jim. I was quite a different person then as I am now and I don't believe what I did was right so in the very least I can apologize to a community I once held so close to me regardless if I get unbanned or not.

- Nick

Too re-cap what I did for the most part would be this.

When I joined rNd I played flood mod with everyone priar to VIP and regular being released. I got along with most of the common crowd and become an active member. Soon I felt comfortable here and kinda just fell into the "Oh i'm just trolling my group its okay" This didn't just happen over night it took me a bit of time to get comfortable here, I wasn't a huge issue with an major members until a year or so into my stay here. At that point i'd got noticed by admins and I t\not in the good way the few I can name are Jim/Moo/Coolz(Whether or not Coolz disliked/liked me I would never know I talked to him once and I didn't leave a good impression on him). It wasn't that I was a bad member we all had our jokes and we all messed around but I just took it too far sometimes and I got myself banned multiple times.  The userbase that somewhat liked me changed for moderator hatred of me and thats just how it was when I kept coming back and back.

I won't post a tl;dr, if you don't have the time to appreciate my explanation you don't deserve to post on it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:59:42 PM by Baseplate »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
I am going to

From what I've seen and heard, you just aren't ready for this yet. Besides you had the opportunity to ask an admin before making this new account, so your excuse for not doing so and evading is not in any form justifiable. I think you should have handled this in a more responsible manner and if you were truly sorry you would have gone out of your way to do so. I will leave it at that.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 07:15:05 PM »
Original name: teeny left moo for apple franky

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,2418.0.html

Date: 09/09/2010

>2010

Idk you guys, but for me 2 years is a fucking lot for someone who is waiting a new chance.

Also in 2 years one can improve a lot.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 07:21:34 PM »
Original name: teeny left moo for apple franky

Date: 09/09/2010

>2010

Idk you guys, but for me 2 years is a fucking lot for someone who is waiting a new chance.

Also in 2 years one can improve a lot.

He came back a few months ago and still acted like a complete retard.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
He came back a few months ago and still acted like a complete retard.

any link to that or it was on somewhere else?

anyways if thats true...  :idk:

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Seb

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »

Quote from: Moo
cake face, i dont like you either, so i would suggest u stfu and go play your games with sanders and bipolardiz

holy fuck somebody has a pretty big rock in their anus
Miami's Finest

Offline Baseplate

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »
I didn't come back a few months ago. I came back nearly a year ago to ask what was going on and I was constantly banned by Snivy and Moo which only further upset me with the community. I understand that dodging my ban with this new account isn't justifiable and neither is not asking an admin to unban me but I haven't done a single thing to warrant myself banned and i'm making a sincere attempt to rejoin the community.  Also I don't know you KHMarie but you seem to just be like everyone band wagoning on how much some poeple in this community dislike me. You've never met me and neither have you gotten to know me at all and you make the assumption that i'm an awful person because of how I was in the past. I haven't asked for a godly act of you of guys suddenly liking me again but what is so awful about giving me a chance? It hasn't seemed any trouble to re-ban me everytime I came back so what is the issue now? I've openly stated that i've apologized to all the members i've upset and that I'd like to try again and I've showed that i'm not the same dick I was years ago. It goes to show that I put this much effort into these posts that i'm not looking to fuck up again.

and to add to you saying I could've contacted an admin priar to this, I couldn't have. I am on this communitys blacklists admins don't talk to me. I was only invited to teamspeak after I made this account and AFTER i started posting. It didn't cross my mind at the time because before i talked to sabb I had no intentions of rejoining the community and neither did I feel like anyone wanted me here. Sabb convinced me otherwise and is also convinced that I am not the same.

Edit again ; I'd like to allow Coolz to make the final decision on this. So if you are an admin and you aren't him i'd like you to just PM me if you see an issue with anything i'm doing or some sort of beef you have with me, maybe we can work it out. I understand any admins who post are valued opinions in the community but he is the decider here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:12:19 PM by Baseplate »