Author Topic: Ban Appeal--Being screwed by the man  (Read 732 times)

Offline Don

Re: Ban Appeal--Being screwed by the man
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »
Hey immature admins,

My name is Stone Cold, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are immature, retarded, idiots who spend every second of their day being stupid ass suspicious traitors. You are everything bad in Garry's Mod. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a perfect traitor round? I mean, I guess it's fun RDMing people because of your own karma, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than traitor baiting.

Don't be a traitor. Just hit me with your best gun. I pretty much have a perfect score. I was number 1 of the gametracker scoreboard, and appear on the post-round screen every round. What score do you have, other than "not number one score with perfect karma"? I also get straight 1000, and have a banging hot score (I just increased it; Shit was SO cash). You are all abusers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my score

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2012, 05:44:50 PM »
Talk about shoving his words down his throat.
Though that is practically what every post has indirectly said...
We just want a confession and for him to know what he did that was wrong.

It almost looks like you're sinking to his level with that argument... bad Don... good but bad Don.
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »
there was no need to say that, i mean if i admit that i've done bad and someone shoves in my face almost right after all the mistakes i'm trying to redeem... i mean that just shots down all the good intention you had.
              ↓

Does this keep going or am I reading the same thing over and over? Lost in it is me admitting that I have been making to many mistakes. Not rdming. I only shoot who I think is T. But, if I take a little more time to evaluate players and their actions I will make less mistakes and raise my over all scores.  So, sorry. By playing so much and not have top percentage score I guess I have played loose with my figuring the T's.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:38:22 PM by memo3300 »

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Stone Cold

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2012, 08:18:27 PM »
Just wandering who the crap is snivly? Assume he admin by his big talking like he God or something.
     we hardly played together if we did any. If you are going by what you hear, nut job.
     lastly, and one more time, I was banned for nothing. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.  I was following rules. Only shooting who i should. no rdming at all when i was banned. let me repeat this...I WAS DOING NOTHING WRONG, NOTHING WRONG. ONE OF THE ADMIN'S WITH ISSUES WAS LISTENING TO A PLAYER THAT BREAKS RULES ON REGULAR BASIS. THE ADMIN DIDN'T AND STILL DOESN'T KNOW ME, JUST WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING . AND MOST ARE LITTLE F***IN' A**HOLES. I DID NOTHING. HE BANNED ME FOR COMPLAINTS FROM THOSE THAT WERE T AND KILLED BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING. IF THESE LITTLE PROBLEMS WITH ME WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR THE ADMIN THAT KNOW ME TO BAN ME WHEN I PLAYED THIS WAY, HOW CAN SOME OTHER ADMIN THAT DOESN'T KNOW ME    BAN ME FOR STUFF FROM THE PAST.   HOW? LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES NOW, HE SHOT FIRST AND I KILLED HIM. HE WAS T THAT FIRED FIRST. AND, WHILE I PLAYED ON, YOUR ALL'S FAVORITE FUCKER, AND BE SURE TO POINT THIS OUT TO ALL LIKE I GIVE A SHIT, DARK PACIFIST THAT OVER AND OVER BREAKS RULES , CHEATS AND RUINS GAME IN FRONT OF ADMIN AND VIPS AND EVERYONE. WHAT THE FUCK. EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL. EXCLUDING MY FRIENDS THAT SAID SOMETHING ON MY BEHALF. I PLAYED THIS GOD DAMN GAME EVERYDAY ON AND OFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG. AND SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T PLAY THAT PARTICULAR GAME ON REGULAR BASIS, WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME, BANS ME FOR THINGS FROM THE PAST THAT OTHERS DID NOT FEEL WAS WORTH BANNING FOR, THAT'S A BUNCH OF SHIT. AGAIN, I SHOULD BE UNBANNED AND GET APOLOGY FROM SOMEONE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME INSTEAD OF HAVING TO READ WHAT YOUR LESSER QUALITY PLAYERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT., MOSTLY THE ONES SAYING SOMETHING DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS ONE GAME. DUMB ASSES THAT CAN DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DO NOTHING, AND THE ONE THAT DID THIS. SIT AND SPIN. AND I DON'T REALLY GIVE A DAMN IF I EVER GET BACK ON THERE. KNOWING AND LEARNING WHO HAS THE POWER TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DOES NOTHING AND WHO FUCKED ME AND NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO ADMIT HIS MISTAKE. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I'M DONE TRYING TO SEEK JUSTICE. WITH SO MANY PUSSIES AFRAID TO CORRECT AN ADMIN'S MISTAKE I'M FINISHED WITH YOU.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2012, 08:24:42 PM »
Just wandering who the crap is snivly? Assume he admin by his big talking like he God or something.
     we hardly played together if we did any. If you are going by what you hear, nut job.
     lastly, and one more time, I was banned for nothing. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.  I was following rules. Only shooting who i should. no rdming at all when i was banned. let me repeat this...I WAS DOING NOTHING WRONG, NOTHING WRONG. ONE OF THE ADMIN'S WITH ISSUES WAS LISTENING TO A PLAYER THAT BREAKS RULES ON REGULAR BASIS. THE ADMIN DIDN'T AND STILL DOESN'T KNOW ME, JUST WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING . AND MOST ARE LITTLE F***IN' A**HOLES. I DID NOTHING. HE BANNED ME FOR COMPLAINTS FROM THOSE THAT WERE T AND KILLED BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING. IF THESE LITTLE PROBLEMS WITH ME WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR THE ADMIN THAT KNOW ME TO BAN ME WHEN I PLAYED THIS WAY, HOW CAN SOME OTHER ADMIN THAT DOESN'T KNOW ME    BAN ME FOR STUFF FROM THE PAST.   HOW? LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES NOW, HE SHOT FIRST AND I KILLED HIM. HE WAS T THAT FIRED FIRST. AND, WHILE I PLAYED ON, YOUR ALL'S FAVORITE FUCKER, AND BE SURE TO POINT THIS OUT TO ALL LIKE I GIVE A SHIT, DARK PACIFIST THAT OVER AND OVER BREAKS RULES , CHEATS AND RUINS GAME IN FRONT OF ADMIN AND VIPS AND EVERYONE. WHAT THE FUCK. EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL. EXCLUDING MY FRIENDS THAT SAID SOMETHING ON MY BEHALF. I PLAYED THIS GOD DAMN GAME EVERYDAY ON AND OFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG. AND SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T PLAY THAT PARTICULAR GAME ON REGULAR BASIS, WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME, BANS ME FOR THINGS FROM THE PAST THAT OTHERS DID NOT FEEL WAS WORTH BANNING FOR, THAT'S A BUNCH OF SHIT. AGAIN, I SHOULD BE UNBANNED AND GET APOLOGY FROM SOMEONE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME INSTEAD OF HAVING TO READ WHAT YOUR LESSER QUALITY PLAYERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT., MOSTLY THE ONES SAYING SOMETHING DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS ONE GAME. DUMB ASSES THAT CAN DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DO NOTHING, AND THE ONE THAT DID THIS. SIT AND SPIN. AND I DON'T REALLY GIVE A DAMN IF I EVER GET BACK ON THERE. KNOWING AND LEARNING WHO HAS THE POWER TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DOES NOTHING AND WHO FUCKED ME AND NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO ADMIT HIS MISTAKE. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I'M DONE TRYING TO SEEK JUSTICE. WITH SO MANY PUSSIES AFRAID TO CORRECT AN ADMIN'S MISTAKE I'M FINISHED WITH YOU.

you hear that Stone Cold? That's the only chance you had left plummeting down to Earth.

Snivy was right about what he was saying and I'm 100% on his side to keep this ban permanent.

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2012, 08:27:27 PM »

Red: More reasons he should be banned for more (insulting the server to kingdom come)
Green: He says he's done with us, but he might be back.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
Red: More reasons he should be banned for more (insulting the server to kingdom come)
Green: He says he's done with us, but he might be back.
Pheonix, you have no room to talk about cussing people out.

Stone Cold, I think you should've been smart and kept your mouth shut when you needed to.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Fenix

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2012, 08:37:20 PM »

Incase you actually READ why I put those in, it was because he was disrespecting the server as a whole. I don't come on the forums and go FUCK ALL YEH KNEE GROWS. Please at least shoot me a PM before embarassing yourself.  :gtfo:

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2012, 08:39:49 PM »
Incase you actually READ why I put those in, it was because he was disrespecting the server as a whole. I don't come on the forums and go FUCK ALL YEH KNEE GROWS. Please at least shoot me a PM before embarassing yourself.  :gtfo:

Actually, I've seen you announce to the whole server "NIGGERS" once or twice. Even spamming it.

Offline Fenix

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »
Incase you actually READ why I put those in, it was because he was disrespecting the server as a whole. I don't come on the forums and go FUCK ALL YEH KNEE GROWS. Please at least shoot me a PM before embarassing yourself.

Come on the forums

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2012, 08:44:37 PM »
Actually, I've seen you announce to the whole server "NIGGERS" once or twice. Even spamming it.

H-hey now, this thread is about Stone, not Pheonix ._.

And he's improved a lot since then.

Anyways, yeah. Hate to say I told you so, but.

Yeah.

So denied.

//edit, I still want to see of Shockah has anything left to say.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2012, 08:44:54 PM »
Oh, okay, I get it. It makes it perfectly alright to say it on the servers but not on the forums.
Really, what's the difference except for the fact it's actually worse to yell it on the servers?

Offline Fenix

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2012, 08:47:07 PM »
Oh, okay, I get it. It makes it perfectly alright to say it on the servers but not on the forums.
Really, what's the difference except for the fact it's actually worse to yell it on the servers?

Ok i'm sorry for getting in stone's pants for cussing when I used to do it. Now, I will say this. I am no longer racist, but I do cuss a little. (Axule, when you were talking about me going racist to a server, thats a select group of people. Now, how many people come on the FORUMS every day?) Now that I have concluded, let's peacefully drop it.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2012, 08:48:57 PM »

Man oh man Stone I'm sorry but after that one I'm done with the whole shortened ban thing, I'm still against perma but the duration of the temp servers sounds just fine, sorry bud. As to Don there was no need for that I'm sure you are a large portion of the reason behind his post, Pheonix you do have no place to talk it wasn't until you were promoted to VIP, to prove a point, that you started with all this maturity charade bullshit before that I myself kicked you twice one of which was disrespect, (I was only vip for like 8 days keep that in mind).

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2012, 08:53:17 PM »
Man oh man Stone I'm sorry but after that one I'm done with the whole shortened ban thing, I'm still against perma but the duration of the temp servers sounds just fine, sorry bud. As to Don there was no need for that I'm sure you are a large portion of the reason behind his post, Pheonix you do have no place to talk it wasn't until you were promoted to VIP, to prove a point, that you started with all this maturity charade bullshit before that I myself kicked you twice one of which was disrespect, (I was only vip for like 8 days keep that in mind).

Hey now.

Don's post was solid gold.

Anyways, he's upset at me. I like how he calls us "LITTLE F***IN' A**HOLES", and you're still hoping he'll be unbanned eventually.

But yeah. Locked, denied, blah. His post is self explanatory.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!