.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: Stone Cold on March 20, 2012, 07:04:19 AM

Title: Ban Appeal--Being screwed by the man
Post by: Stone Cold on March 20, 2012, 07:04:19 AM
This being banned is another problem with having immature idiots in charge of the games and how they are run.

I, F***in' Stone Cold, STEAM_0:1:40757497, am an honest player always.  I never break the rules intentionally. And this has nothing to do with what this is about.
     I was playing game as usual, along with an idiot that is a regular player. By regular I mean everyday. He is probably a "regular", but that not the point. Anyone who plays as often as I do in this one game knows who i'm talking about. First, this person often suicides when not T at start of round. Second, he tells everyone on a regular basis that he is T when he is one. And, on a regular basis, will help rdmers get their karma back by telling them he will help them, next round when he T he looks for them and either shows them knife to let them know so they will shoot him, or he will kill another inno in front of the rdmer that he is helping by doing this. This player gets upset when I, playing by rules, kill him. Then he either rdms me or baits me into shooting him when he inno. This is everyday thing and I can record it to prove easy cause this is his way of playing.
     Why spend so much time talking about an idiot, you wander?  Because he was the one talking to your dumbass admin about his opinion of me and helped nudge admin into banning me for reason that was not true. Admin "Nobody" shot at me during one round and may have hit me. That part i don't remember. But I remember game and round clearly because of what happened next.
     I was coming out of a building (can't remember name of map) when Nobody shot at me. I shot back killing him. I know from common sense that while I continued playing , one player in particular was feeding this admin a bunch of his opinions about me. At end of round this asshole player, not the admin was asking why i shot Nobody" . He said over and over, "Nobody shot first". That stupid son of a bitch ":Nobody" slayed me during round. then when I was telling him what I thought of that, he banned me. I SHOT AT THAT SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE HE SHOT AT ME FIRST. And that's the facts to anyone who gives a shit.
     Yes , as I type , i am getting more and more pissed about it. LISTEN TO THIS AND AGREE OR DISAGREE, I DON'T CARE.  I ALWAYS PLAY GAMES BY RULES. I DON'T HAVE TO WIN TO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY PLAYING. I ONLY PLAY THIS ONE GAME ON THIS ONE SERVER. THE HONEST REGULARS KNOW ME AND SOMETIMES GET MAD CAUSE I KILL THEM FIRST WHEN THEY ARE T. THAT'S BECAUSE THEY WILL DO THINGS THAT TELL ME SO. I ADD TO THE GAME, MEANING MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE FUN WHEN I'M THERE.  OTHER PLAYERS USE MY SAYINGS AND WILL PLAY THE WAY I DO A LOT BECAUSE I SAY THINGS TO GET A LAUGH. "Hold on a second while I reload." I will say while in battle. that's one. Others say that now. Or, if someone bursts into flames unexpectantly you will hear, "KOS Stone Cold!". That's my  thing.  I get in trouble when I joke about things while playing by rules, suggesting something different. Thou funny, it sometimes gets players mad at me. Sometimes I walk around a corner to a bunch of dead un-i d ed bodies and someone else shows up. That happens a lot. What happens next you can guess. "why didn't you i d the bodies? you cost me karma!" funny , but I don't get time to i d and if I did someone , most likely killer, would blow my head off.  Yes , sometmes i step over un ided bodies , because i'm in hot pursuit of killer. Others only see me running and shoot me in back and what comes next?"Stone cold why didn't you i d body?"
     I've cooled off a little. Nobody is an immature admin that can't handle the facts, and I was told by a regular that plays by rules that Nobody is just bored with game and doesn't really care.  Whoever is in charge of this thing should know who are good players and who aren't. You don't because you don't play this game everyday.
     I play every chance I get. Only this one game on this one server. Why play another game if this one is fun?
     One more thing. I am a SUPER ADMIN on another and new server that is getting players. It's exactly the same rules and karma setting. I play it when this one here is full. Why don't I play it instead, you ask? I like what i'm used to and with who I know. Even if it's a few idiots, i know them and can deal with them. Trouble is dealing with bad VIP's and Admin. Please lift ban that i dont' deserve because I only state the facts. your friend , Stone Cold
Title: Re: Ban Appeal--Being screwed by the man
Post by: CaptainNoU on March 20, 2012, 07:32:01 AM

AGREE

And i got ban from this stupid reason too 15 DUP ACCOUNT IMPOSIBLE i have only 3 accounts
And snivy is not a friendly or nice admin he hates me alot for some reason

[rebels against snivy]
Post by: TehHank on March 20, 2012, 08:38:47 AM
Take back everything  ::)
Post by: ursus on March 20, 2012, 08:45:23 AM
No.

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.

This report is going to be denied.  You literally have zero evidence of anything. At least TRY to make a decent appeal.
Post by: Don on March 20, 2012, 10:03:16 AM
I'd just like to add here that I have banned and kicked you plenty of times for RDMing and then karma farming by going into spectator mode. I don't care what your excuse is here, doing it every single time you play is a bit too obvious.

Also, calling someone a son of a bitch as well as an immature bitch just because they banned you is sily.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Deathie on March 20, 2012, 01:02:29 PM
No.

This report is going to be denied.  You literally have zero evidence of anything. At least TRY to make a decent appeal.

I think the ban reason was malicious implications.

//Edit

Maybe I should reply to this seriously.

You've been a constant problem with almost everyone who plays. You've had countless reports on you, and you're probably one of the most aggressive players ever.

The ban wasn't for the first-blood RDM to me, oh no. The slay was enough for that.

It was whenever you started calling me shit like "cunt fucker" "dipshit dumbass" and even shown in this thread, "stupid son of a bitch" that I decided a ban was a nicer resolution.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on March 20, 2012, 02:54:47 PM
Thanks for the love stone.   :abuse:
Anyhow you were banned due to numerous complaints against you not just me. I do love that your appeal passively targets me and that anybody as you said above knows me and or knows my actions better than you.

As for "captain nou" you were initially banned for ghosting than rebanned repeatedly for trying to bypass your ban with a new account... at this point It's between "you" "Snivy" and the admin that you claim unbanned you.
If I'm wrong about the events sorry Orel but thats exactly what it looks like

P.S Orel you know the forums well please do not repost your appeal inside of someone elses.
Post by: Stone Cold on March 20, 2012, 03:10:46 PM
The words "cunt, fucker , or dipshit has never come from me. Not in type or verbally. Those words are not in my vocabulary. Someone is confusing me with someone else. Check your records.  I get tired of defending myself to young, immature idiots. And I have to everyday. Players when they are T will follow me into room they know is empty. Some close the door. Most will look around room a few times to see no one is around to witness what is about to happen next. It doesn't take a genious to know what is going to happen next in these situations. And then there are the times that assholes that ruin part of the game get on. They admit so often that they are T that regular players know it's true. They say they will help some rdmers with low karma. Everyday players know this means that when they are T that they will show low karma players they choose to help. Low karma players then shoot them for karma boost. Sometimes players will bait others into shooting them so to lower that players karma. All this happens a lot. Hardly ever is their a VIP or admin that gives a shit playing this particular game. Not picking on VIPs or admins. Most choose to play other games , and there are a lot to choose from.  The ones on when this happens don't do anything unless it affects them personally. I have had admin to come and do something about players that don't play by rules , but only few times has this happened.
     I get tired of arguing with these players and VIP's , trying to point out that when time is about over in a round, all T's are alive , and one keeps following me for few minutes, then decides to look around room  before shooting.  I've played this one game almost everyday for last 8 or 9 months. This one game. I know the regulars, I know how they act, I know what they say, and I know what it means because I've heard it everyday. I'm up all night and all day. I live on naps at different times. Look at times that I'm on. I know these children that I play with. I know when they are selling a load of crap to other players to get away with killing. And, yes, some of them could sell the surgeon general a carton of cigarettes. I know all this because this is the other life I have lived from since I purchased game. Even before. I got hooked on free, or "cracked version". then server went down and I thought I was loosing my new friends that I made playing this one game so I quickly, and with money I couldn't afford to spend, bought the game thinking something was changed so I couldn't play free version anymore. And , not that anyone cares, I always play by rules. It's not a game , nor fun , if there are no rules. Again, after so much time with people you get to know them and know how they act and why.
     Well, that's it. I said my peace. Now, I guess Stone Cold will be moving on. To my friends, it was fun. Sorry it ended.
Post by: ursus on March 20, 2012, 03:16:00 PM
The words "cunt, fucker , or dipshit has never come from me. Not in type or verbally. Those words are not in my vocabulary. Someone is confusing me with someone else. Check your records.  I get tired of defending myself to young, immature idiots.

>Those words are not in my vocabulary

>young, immature idiots

Your logic is impeccable.
Post by: Dale Feles on March 20, 2012, 03:55:04 PM
No.

Post by: Dark Pacifist on March 21, 2012, 08:41:08 PM
This is cute stone I just took the time to fully read your posts.
1. You constantly use those terms whenever you here certain peoples names or see that they died.
2. I've got you being a complete ass to several players then arguing/or ingnoring anyone that questioned you as to why you did it on record.
3. I pushed for you to just get kicked because you were getting a tad out of control when being questioned as to why you killed.
4. I'd be happy to supply any evidence wanted to verify over half the communities complaints against stone.
I'm sorry my ex-friend but it's not just a few against your actions.

If you can name me any time that you weren't a complete ass in the past 4 weeks other than when you were afk prove it and I'll see about helping you get your ban shortened. Otherwise enjoy any other community that accepts you.
Post by: Shockah on March 21, 2012, 10:07:23 PM
Was gonna defend stone..... then realized no matter what I say clearly there's no swaying the bulk of you as you clearly disagree with stones attitude and play-style.
Post by: Samo on March 21, 2012, 10:23:18 PM
To me, Stone is a good guy. I have been playing regularly with him nearly every day for months now. Whenever anyone plays with Stone, he brings more difficulty to the game. And now that he's gone the game will be a lot easier. And with no challenge, there is no fun. Stone has been playing for god knows how long, and most of you who are against this have hardly played with him at all! And no, I have never heard Stone say things such as "cunt" or "fucker" to me that is just incorrect, Stone hardly uses his microphone and when he does, is to say some funny jokes like "Can't we talk this out." And about his "RDMing" No. Isn't it ovious that someone is a Traitor if they follow you into a room, check their surroundings if anyone is there and probaly buy a knife "click." After playing so long even I would do what he does, though I would get swarmed with shit about it. And so I choose to basically let the Traitor kill me. Most of you should know what I mean. Allthough I know that my attempt is pointless I would much rather that Stone's ban is shortened. After all, he does play VERY regularly.
Post by: Tec on March 21, 2012, 10:48:16 PM
In my opinion a permanent ban is far too harsh.  If anything Stone Cold has earned a 2-3 day ban at the most.  And most people know that I am not Stone Cold's biggest fan but I think he deserves a second chance as long as he tones down his rdm.
Post by: Shockah on March 21, 2012, 11:57:46 PM
In my opinion a permanent ban is far too harsh.  If anything Stone Cold has earned a 2-3 day ban at the most.  And most people know that I am not Stone Cold's biggest fan but I think he deserves a second chance as long as he tones down his rdm.

I wasn't even aware the ban was permanent, well that's just absurd stone is one of my favorite player personalities though playing with him can be difficult at times he is truly a good guy. I'd much rather have someone who kills on suspicion then 99% of the other ttt population, he tends to kill for a pretty logical reasons. Saying hey I didn't shoot him but locked myself in a room with him and looked around then ran at him so he killed me is first blood is just about as absurd as saying I bought a knife and ran at him so he first blood rdm'd me with no proof. Stone is one of the players you need to learn to deal with, to work around, if that's an issue then there's at least 3 people I can think of who should be perma'd right now I truly doubt he said what he's been accussed of, I have no desire to question anyone's character maybe some exaggeration was used or maybe a generic insult I have no goddamn clue, but I have never heard stone use the word cunt (and he does cuss a ton) and even so, if a person is kicked every time the cuss someone out then I myself can recall a time or two I was deserving of a kick, I'm sure most of us can.
Post by: Stone Cold on March 22, 2012, 04:03:03 AM
Hello.  It's nice to know who my friends are. Thank you guys.
     Now, Dark? Help, you say?  If I can prove that I haven't been ass every time. Okay... Think back to all the times I pissed you off because I may have killed you suspecting you of being a traitor. Or the times when I killed you first after you said, in one way or another, that you are a traitor. Or even the times I made a mistake and killed you thinking you were a traitor by things you did or things you said, and I was wrong and you were inno.  A lot of times after any of this, you would come after me the next round and kill me. Even if neither one of us was T. I, Stone Cold, am the number one player of garry's mod because I play everyday and at different times throughout day and night. I love the game for different reasons. Other players that play a lot, including you, know what I say is true. By the way, you are number 6 of most played players of game.
     Now, we top playing regulars know who kills who and when and why. My question to you, Dark, is...Of all the revenge rdming and killing you have layed on me, Have I ever once tried to get you kicked or banned?  You know what hurts the most? Thinking a friend that you spend time with everyday and talk and laugh and even argue with would be so mean as to work so hard to get you kicked from a game one loves and friends one enjoys talking to everyday. It's not just a game I lost.
Post by: Seb on March 22, 2012, 04:14:23 AM
Was gonna defend stone..... then realized no matter what I say clearly there's no swaying the bulk of you as you clearly disagree with stones attitude and play-style.

Agree. Stone, I would've had your back, buut, yeah, your posts. Jesus shit man, read the format.
Post by: Deathie on March 22, 2012, 04:34:53 AM
Now, we top playing regulars know who kills who and when and why. My question to you, Dark, is...Of all the revenge rdming and killing you have layed on me, Have I ever once tried to get you kicked or banned?  You know what hurts the most? Thinking a friend that you spend time with everyday and talk and laugh and even argue with would be so mean as to work so hard to get you kicked from a game one loves and friends one enjoys talking to everyday. It's not just a game I lost.

Way to throw him under the bus ._.

Anyways, the ban was for the numerous complaints, reports, and evidence he's had against him. He was doing more harm than good, and my judgment was that the server will be better off without him.

Stone is one of the players you need to learn to deal with, to work around,

If he's as reputable as you make him out to be, why should you have to do this? I've seen nothing but bad come from him.

if that's an issue then there's at least 3 people I can think of who should be perma'd right now

Please, do tell.

Seriously. I'll lift the ban immediately if someone can provide a clear, positive reason (backed with proof) as to why he's a valuable player aside from "he's funi". That's the only reason the appeal hasn't been locked and denied yet.

All he does is jump to his own conclusions, and RDMs for it. Just because he comes up with a horribly put together excuse for it, doesn't make it right.
Post by: Prox on March 22, 2012, 06:29:21 AM
Anyways, the ban was for the numerous complaints, reports, and evidence he's had against him. He was doing more harm than good, and my judgment was that the server will be better off without him.
And yet you ban him permanently but not Mr. Tom, why?
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 06:31:57 AM

Exactly there are several other players who take time to learn to tolerate since I was asked to provide an example here's a few, Polkabud, Kahuna, Karkat, Dave Strider and more and when you say provide a reason other then he's fun, he's a good member of the community in general this is the only rule he's had trouble with, and he very rarely intentionally rdm's as I said previously he kills for a justified reason whether or not you agree.
Post by: Xrain on March 22, 2012, 07:46:01 AM
Way to throw him under the bus ._.

If he's as reputable as you make him out to be, why should you have to do this? I've seen nothing but bad come from him.

Please, do tell.

Seriously. I'll lift the ban immediately if someone can provide a clear, positive reason (backed with proof) as to why he's a valuable player aside from "he's funi". That's the only reason the appeal hasn't been locked and denied yet.

All he does is jump to his own conclusions, and RDMs for it. Just because he comes up with a horribly put together excuse for it, doesn't make it right.

I think this is one case where I might intervene here.

We tend to leave ban lengths pretty much up to any of us admins on our own discretion. But it seems on the whole we generally keep to certain limits.

For me, permanent bans are for people who pose a direct threat to the server, as in you threaten the server, are using hacks, DoS/DDoS etc. So I tend to use permanent bans in a very specific way.

Banning someone permanently for being an ass hole isn't one of those ways, for one very good reason. If that were the case, I'd say about 1/2 to 3/4 of our currently of active players should have been permanently banned at one time or another. I could give you numerous specific examples of players who, originally were giant pain-in-the-rear's, and are now fine upstanding members of the community (for the most part).

People grow up, they experience new things, they calm down, etc.

So I don't disagree with that he should have been banned, but I think 1-6 months would be more appropriate.

I realize now that I didn't really have any good options in assmod for banning that length of time, but that has since been rectified (I think at anyrate, I didn't test it  :P)
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 07:57:28 AM
I think this is one case where I might intervene here.

We tend to leave ban lengths pretty much up to any of us admins on our own discretion. But it seems on the whole we generally keep to certain limits.

For me, permanent bans are for people who pose a direct threat to the server, as in you threaten the server, are using hacks, DoS/DDoS etc. So I tend to use permanent bans in a very specific way.

Banning someone permanently for being an ass hole isn't one of those ways, for one very good reason. If that were the case, I'd say about 1/2 to 3/4 of our currently of active players should have been permanently banned at one time or another. I could give you numerous specific examples of players who, originally were giant pain-in-the-rear's, and are now fine upstanding members of the community (for the most part).

People grow up, they experience new things, they calm down, etc.

So I don't disagree with that he should have been banned, but I think 1-6 months would be more appropriate.

I realize now that I didn't really have any good options in assmod for banning that length of time, but that has since been rectified (I think at anyrate, I didn't test it  :P)

Even 1-6 months is extremely long stone doesn't need to grow up, people simply disagree with his playstyle and he gets angry constantly defending himself at least once every map someone (typically a newby or non-reg though it does happen with others) has some complaint about how stone rdm'd him, Stone is a good player and a good person and doesn't deserve any ban especially not 1-6 months and if he deserves this ban then so do a good 50% of the ttt community because unlike stone they're dicks without valid reason. I can't believe we're at the point of talking length rather then talking ban in general the guy was reg correct? So obviously there was enough support in the community at one time or another to get him reg, and his playstyle has not changed a bit, I've played with him practically every day for a good 3 months now and before that even longer, of all the bans that could of happened on players for "being an asshole" this is the absolute wrong one and if he's the only one getting banned for it hell I've lost just about all remaining faith I had left in this community.
Post by: Don on March 22, 2012, 11:02:02 AM
I banned Mr. Tom a while ago. If he's still playing that just means he's evading.
Same goes for Dave Strider.

See, you're basing this purely on the impression that "omg this is because of swearing", well let me tell you, it's not.
There were numerous complaints but the main point was the constant RDMing and then karma farming.

I don't care if he has good reasons to kill somebody, if someone goes into spectator mode for 3 hours after having 500 karma EVERY SINGLE DAY, then that's just blatant RDMing.

Also remember that "permanent" means until the normal servers are back up since bans won't get carried over.
Post by: Deacon on March 22, 2012, 11:03:45 AM
Also remember that "permanent" means until the normal servers are back up since bans won't get carried over.

And THIS is how you counteract all progress made from bans in the past month.
Post by: Don on March 22, 2012, 11:05:42 AM

And THIS is how you counteract all progress made from bans in the past month.
I don't see the problem.
Hackers can just be re-banned over sourcebans, same goes with anyone else that deserves to be banned permanently.
Post by: Deacon on March 22, 2012, 11:22:44 AM
I don't see the problem.
Hackers can just be re-banned over sourcebans, same goes with anyone else that deserves to be banned permanently.

Yes, but reminding everyone gives them a window of opportunity
Post by: Jman on March 22, 2012, 12:09:51 PM
Well from my experiences with Stone Cold he is exceptionally annoying to the rest of the players and thinks if he dies it's because everyone's hacking.

Seriously, he told sabb on me once that I was using aimbot and I need to be demoted and perm-banned because I headshotted him once.

He complains how we're all "young idiots", but the fact that we are young and still 100 times smarter than he is really says something.

I think a perm may be too harsh though, at least a month sounds better to me.
Post by: Deacon on March 22, 2012, 12:37:47 PM
Ban him for the duration of the temporary period.

Post by: Don on March 22, 2012, 12:39:27 PM
Ban him for the duration of the temporary period.
That's what Deathfurry did.
Post by: Frank on March 22, 2012, 12:46:03 PM
Awwwwwwwwww man, please tell me he's trolling, because I'll otherwise get reaaaally sad! Just... please.
Post by: Seb on March 22, 2012, 12:52:14 PM
A month or two is fine.
Post by: Deathie on March 22, 2012, 01:38:51 PM
Let me clarify. At the start of this thread, I said something along the lines of "until the normal servers come up" which is only about 2-3 months from now. He's banned because he's a problem player.

I also don't like how you assume I went out of my way for stone. If someones causing a problem, despite being warned, kicked, and banned multiple times, I'd do the same to them. I just haven't encountered anyone like that since then.

My rationalization is that if they're not going to respect the rules and systems we have in place, they don't DESERVE to play here.

A perma was just easier at the time since I hadn't reconfigured my ads mod config to ban for longer than one day. I was going to make it two months, but a "permaban" on the temp servers was just as long.

I'm also still waiting for someone to tell me why he's such a valuable player.
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 02:59:32 PM
Let me clarify. At the start of this thread, I said something along the lines of "until the normal servers come up" which is only about 2-3 months from now. He's banned because he's a problem player.

I also don't like how you assume I went out of my way for stone. If someones causing a problem, despite being warned, kicked, and banned multiple times, I'd do the same to them. I just haven't encountered anyone like that since then.

My rationalization is that if they're not going to respect the rules and systems we have in place, they don't DESERVE to play here.

A perma was just easier at the time since I hadn't reconfigured my ads mod config to ban for longer than one day. I was going to make it two months, but a "permaban" on the temp servers was just as long.

Is any player without authoritative powers more "valuable" then any other? That's not exactly a fair question, this community could function without any single individual just fine, reasons why he has a better player personality or I prefer him over other players however are plentiful, he uses logic, he's generally a nice person, he doesn't intentionally rdm (as in he doesn't go oh there's dark let me shoot him unless provoked severely), he is not disrespectful to those who show him the same level of respect, he plays CONSTANTLY, he's a generally light-hearted guy, he's been a member of this community for a good period of time, the only rule he breaks (I mean really breaks not some bs first blood shenanigans) is karma farming which has already been discussed and it looked as though the decided method of punishment is kicking if doing it at that moment.
Post by: Tec on March 22, 2012, 03:21:54 PM
You say you have received numerous complaints, well where are they?  I don't see a single ban request on this forum about Stone Cold.  Nor have I actually seen a legitimate complaint about Stone Cold that merits a ban.  Just because someone screams and complains they are being randomly killed does not make it true. And on the karma farming, I'm not sure Stone realized it was against the rules to sit in spectator mode but even if he didn't does karma farming really deserve any more than a single day ban at the most?  So again, as someone who has played with Stone Cold nearly everyday I can say he is a good player.
Post by: Don on March 22, 2012, 03:25:08 PM
And on the karma farming, I'm not sure Stone realized it was against the rules to sit in spectator mode but even if he didn't does karma farming really deserve any more than a single day ban at the most?
I kicked him tons of times for it.
I even banned him several times because of it.
Yet he keeps doing it.
Post by: Jman on March 22, 2012, 03:26:04 PM
Yet he keeps doing it.

This.
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 03:34:56 PM
Yet he keeps doing it.

Karma farming is borderline not even a rule, what matters is what he did before karma farming and I believe that's why it's a rule in the first place so people can't get away with rdming entirely even if they get away with it punishment wise, fact of the matter is he doesn't rdm, just because that person hasn't acted yet doesn't make it rdm, and karma farming is a minor offense shouldn't be bannable in the first place and if so for a week TOPS even after doing it so many times it does not warrant a 1-2 month ban.
Post by: Tec on March 22, 2012, 03:53:04 PM
Karma farming is a minor offense shouldn't be bannable in the first place and if so for a week TOPS even after doing it so many times it does not warrant a 1-2 month ban.

This is what I've been saying in all my posts, but some people seem to think Stone Cold deserves extra punishment for some reason.
Post by: This Cactus on March 22, 2012, 04:07:44 PM
                                        AGREE

And i got ban from this stupid reason too 15 DUP ACCOUNT IMPOSIBLE i have only 3 accounts
And snivy is not a friendly or nice admin he hates me alot for some reason

[rebels against snivy]

You got banned cuz everyone is telling me you were evading your ban, since I most hear that from others, and they repeat it after I ask them then I believe that you were rly evading you ban. And also Snivy is a new admin but he knows as if he was already VIP of course. Know the rules.
Post by: This Cactus on March 22, 2012, 04:10:21 PM
Btw Stone Cold. You sometimes RDM ppl due to traitorous act but don't fall for that anymore its an old act just to let you lose karma then report you for karma farming. Also some complaints of others.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on March 22, 2012, 04:18:08 PM
I'll agree that permanent isn't necessary but it's that he keeps doing the same thing over and over even after being warned about it.
First blooding: He finally stopped after being kicked 3rd or 4th time for it and told not to for the umpteenth time.
Karma farming: Still does it but not as often.
General disrespect: Started a few weeks ago has slightly restrained from doing it.

Overall: just leaving him banned for the course of the temp servers is more than enough.
It's upto the admins from here...

Edit... made in response to cactus's post

P.s Pillgrim
Post by: Pilgrim on March 22, 2012, 04:23:02 PM
I'll agree that permanent isn't necessary but it's that he keeps doing the same thing over and over even after being warned about it.
First blooding: He finally stopped after being kicked 3rd or 4th time for it and told not to for the umpteenth time.
Karma farming: Still does it but not as often.
General disrespect: Started a few weeks ago has slightly restrained from doing it.

Overall: just leaving him banned for the course of the temp servers is more than enough
A week or two would be better though since he was making a conscience effort to better his actions.
It's upto the admins from here...

Edit... made in response to cactus's post

I was about to post something similar. And I can back up his spoiler about RDM - though I have no proof of it, I have seen him kill people just because they have low karma, with no other reason than that.
Post by: Pilot on March 22, 2012, 05:07:41 PM
I'll stick my neck out for Stone here.

I was here when Stone initially joined, when he was promoted to reg, and now when he was banned.

Every single time I've talked with Stone in-game or over steam, he's been respectful. I realize this may be just because I haven't done anything against him for him to be angry or offended.

But think about it: everyone has people in-game and on the forums they dislike or disfavor for one reason or another; you treat them differently from other players. If you say you don't, you're a liar. I guarantee there is someone you would rather throw under the bus than help. Stone Cold expresses this dislike for certain players probably more outwardly than most others, through in-game actions and chat. Unfortunately, this dislike sometimes turns into RDM and/or could be interpreted as target RDM/first-blood. If Stone wants to improve his relations with other players, these types of actions need to stop.

He's a great personality to have on the server, he knows the rules (see above), has a very strange (but awesome) sense of humor, and contributes atmosphere to the server. Stone's OP is correct in saying he's started phrases and trends on the server. The flare gun thing is one of them.

I agree that Stone shouldn't just be let off the hook for the stuff he's done. Instead of simply banning him and letting the rest sort itself out, help him reform and/or change some of his ways. Stop looking at all the bad, and look at the good he's brought to the server. Stone really is a good guy, but his bad moments tend to stand out more.
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 05:24:26 PM
This is what I've been saying in all my posts, but some people seem to think Stone Cold deserves extra punishment for some reason.

Because people like Dark get mad when he first bloods them with VIABLE REASON, and besides why are you even complaining Dark the amount of times you've revenge rdm'd him after he killed you for just reason (you didn't see it as just) are innumerable it's ridiculous that you're judging him on his actions when you seem so eager to take the law in to your own hands by breaking the law yourself. Clearly enough support of stone has arrisen to show that earlier statements of
You've been a constant problem with almost everyone who plays.
are not entirely correct.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on March 22, 2012, 06:46:11 PM
lol thanks shockah him shooting me for opening a door, being afk near him at round start and walking past him at random times are most definitely justified reasons.
Him killing people while they're reading the f1 "how to" guide (after being told to) (aka. afk) and then claiming they either shot him or followed him is most certainly acceptable as well.

I'm not saying that he deserves this beyond a doubt. I'm saying that he did deserve a "ban" for him continuing these actions after being warned against /kicked over it repeatedly then continuing after the kicker leaves then raging whoever kicked him publicly ingame while doing exactly what he was kicked for.

And Shocka you know one example right off: Stone minge rdming fuzion because "he's a faggot" or do you chose what you remember. After all you kicked him for it and he still continued until Fuzion changed his name.
Post by: Deathie on March 22, 2012, 07:14:10 PM
Because people like Dark get mad when he first bloods them with VIABLE REASON,
Want to know why I slayed him shortly before his ban? I shot a vent. That's it. Five seconds into the round. He started claiming I was trying to kill him, even though I hadn't damaged him at all and killed me for it. If this is a "viable reason", I'd honestly like to see what a illegitimate one is.

and besides why are you even complaining Dark the amount of times you've revenge rdm'd him after he killed you for just reason (you didn't see it as just) are innumerable it's ridiculous that you're judging him on his actions when you seem so eager to take the law in to your own hands by breaking the law yourself.
Stop trying to deflect the issue at hand. This has absolutely nothing to do with Dark. If you have a problem with him, make a report about it and bring substantial evidence. Going "oh Dark is just trying to get him banned because he doesn't like him" is stupid. Stone is just deceiving you. You're confusing good logic and intelligence with him just him pulling up some random excuse for his RDM. "When he walked past me and looked at me with a shotgun, that was really traitorous so I killed him" is not a valid reason.

Clearly enough support of stone has arrisen to show that earlier statements of are not entirely correct.
So far, I've only seen one reputable members somewhat support him, or was at least against my decision, but far more who feel he still deserves at least a month ban for it. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I won't unban him until I see someone bring up a valid reason (and be able to back it) that he's actually a good player and does more good than harm. If another admins wants to lift the ban, that's on him. I'm standing on my position unless someone is able to convince me otherwise.

And again, he's only banned for 2-3 months until the official servers come up. Apparently, he only started acting like this once the temp servers came online, so it's a pretty rational assumption that he'll stop when the official servers are back up, right?

Sorry if it seems like I'm starting to lose my cool. It's just sad that whenever I actually ban someone that's, y'know, a problem, there always seems to be people who are completely against it and feel that I'm a horrible person. The first page and a half of this thread was people going "Oh well then ban these people if you're going to ban stone".

All I want to do is what's best for you guys, the community. I just think when you've been putting up with him for so long, it becomes difficult to tell what's bad and what's good. That's why I'm asking for some sort of proof that he's a good player, becuase I keep hoping you'll realize what kind of a person he really is if you do. Theoretically, it should be really easy to do that if he's a reputable person, right? Hell, if you re-read the OP, he contradicts about half of the positive stuff you've said about him.

Fuck. I'm just starting to go off into a tangent, and this is turning into a shitty half-thought out response. Read it how you will, just know that I (at least try) to have your best interest at heart. If you really want this guy back on the servers, just show me. Show me why you like him so much, and why the servers wouldn't be the same (for the worse) without him.
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 07:26:34 PM
lol thanks shockah him shooting me for opening a door, being afk near him at round start and walking past him at random times are most definitely justified reasons.
Him killing people while they're reading the f1 "how to" guide (after being told to) (aka. afk) and then claiming they either shot him or followed him is most certainly acceptable as well.

I'm not saying that he deserves this beyond a doubt. I'm saying that he did deserve a "ban" for him continuing these actions after being warned against /kicked over it repeatedly then continuing after the kicker leaves then raging whoever kicked him publicly ingame while doing exactly what he was kicked for.

And Shocka you know one example right off: Stone minge rdming fuzion because "he's a faggot" or do you chose what you remember. After all you kicked him for it and he still continued until Fuzion changed his name.

And again, he's only banned for 2-3 months until the official servers come up. Apparently, he only started acting like this once the temp servers came online, so it's a pretty rational assumption that he'll stop when the official servers are back up, right?

Sorry if it seems like I'm starting to lose my cool. It's just sad that whenever I actually ban someone that's, y'know, a problem, there always seems to be people who are completely against it and feel that I'm a horrible person. The first page and a half of this thread was people going "Oh well then ban these people if you're going to ban stone".

All I want to do is what's best for you guys, the community. I just think when you've been putting up with him for so long, it becomes difficult to tell what's bad and what's good. That's why I'm asking for some sort of proof that he's a good player, becuase I keep hoping you'll realize what kind of a person he really is if you do. Theoretically, it should be really easy to do that if he's a reputable person, right? Hell, if you re-read the OP, he contradicts about half of the positive stuff you've said about him.

Fuck. I'm just starting to go off into a tangent, and this is turning into a shitty half-thought out response. Read it how you will, just know that I (at least try) to have your best interest at heart. If you really want this guy back on the servers, just show me. Show me why you like him so much, and why the servers wouldn't be the same (for the worse) without him.

You're right I did and do you know what Fuzion was doing? Being disrespectful as hell towards him both before and after, I contemplated not kicking stone because of that I specifically told fuzion to stop being disrespectful and he didn't, stone gets a lot of shit from a lot of people and I understand him doing what he did, does that mean he didn't deserve to be punished? No, and if you remember correctly I kicked stone because he karma farmed afterwards not because he rdm'd alone it was the combination and the fact that the server was full that lead to that. Snivy you're absolutely correct about the dark dilemna I shouldn't be talking about that here, myself and pilot have given you reasons as to why he's a good player what proof do we have of this? How can we obtain proof of someone being a good player, I play with him every damn day what am I suppose to screenshot peoples kindness, and no it has nothing to do with the temp servers whoever told you that, spoke wrong he has always held the same playstyle so what's the solution then perma ban? I completely understand you being fired up and know that I take nothing to heart as should you, clearly you feel passionately about this as do I and it's all in the sake of making a point.
Post by: Frank on March 22, 2012, 07:39:11 PM
Karma farming is borderline not even a rule, what matters is what he did before karma farming and I believe that's why it's a rule in the first place so people can't get away with rdming entirely even if they get away with it punishment wise, fact of the matter is he doesn't rdm, just because that person hasn't acted yet doesn't make it rdm, and karma farming is a minor offense shouldn't be bannable in the first place and if so for a week TOPS even after doing it so many times it does not warrant a 1-2 month ban.
Karma farming is absolutely minor. But hey, check this out:
suppose you own a shop.
Suppose a guy always comes to your shop, and steals a bar of chocolate worth 2 dollars.

And he comes often. Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally often. Like, everyday. Sometimes, twice a day.

And he does this for a month. Wouldn't you kick the guy the fuck out of your store and forbid him from ever coming again?
Post by: Fenix on March 22, 2012, 07:56:51 PM
Just to add a LITTLE more why he is banned for a while: Whitehouse, it's the temp servers. I am calling the elevator and have a deagle out. I look at stone's head (I was a traitor, he had no proof on me) for about 2 seconds and he blasts my head off. Next: I walk into a room he was in for 5 seconds and he blasts me. Yet again, on the temp servers. Plenty of other instances that are too vague for me to remember, but those are the clearest.
Post by: Kahuna on March 22, 2012, 08:17:44 PM
He does that often and his response is usually " you were acting like a traitor" but still the duration of the ban is a bit long. I think it needs to be reduced to 1-2 weeks.
Post by: Deathie on March 22, 2012, 08:36:25 PM
He does that often and his response is usually " you were acting like a traitor" but still the duration of the ban is a bit long. I think it needs to be reduced to 1-2 weeks.

The reason it's "so long" is because of his repeat offenses, multiple warnings, kicks, and bans. It's not like this is the first time he's been banned for doing this kind of stuff.
Post by: Travelsonic on March 22, 2012, 08:52:44 PM
Karma farming is absolutely minor. But hey, check this out:
suppose you own a shop.
Suppose a guy always comes to your shop, and steals a bar of chocolate worth 2 dollars.

And he comes often. Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally often. Like, everyday. Sometimes, twice a day.

And he does this for a month. Wouldn't you kick the guy the fuck out of your store and forbid him from ever coming again?

Umm,mmm yeah, that IMO is a terrible analogy.
Post by: Deathie on March 22, 2012, 09:02:59 PM
Umm,mmm yeah, that IMO is a terrible analogy.

How so?
Post by: Shockah on March 22, 2012, 09:05:13 PM
How so?

I never thought I'd say this, I agree with terminal how can you relate stealing/shoplifting a criminal offense and involving personal gain to giving a shitty reason for killing someone on a gmod server.
Post by: Deathie on March 23, 2012, 03:20:42 AM
This being banned is another problem with having immature idiots in charge of the games and how they are run.

I, F***in' Stone Cold, STEAM_0:1:40757497, am an honest player always.  I never break the rules intentionally. And this has nothing to do with what this is about.
     I was playing game as usual, along with an idiot that is a regular player. By regular I mean everyday. He is probably a "regular", but that not the point. Anyone who plays as often as I do in this one game knows who i'm talking about. First, this person often suicides when not T at start of round. Second, he tells everyone on a regular basis that he is T when he is one. And, on a regular basis, will help rdmers get their karma back by telling them he will help them, next round when he T he looks for them and either shows them knife to let them know so they will shoot him, or he will kill another inno in front of the rdmer that he is helping by doing this. This player gets upset when I, playing by rules, kill him. Then he either rdms me or baits me into shooting him when he inno. This is everyday thing and I can record it to prove easy cause this is his way of playing.
     Why spend so much time talking about an idiot, you wander?  Because he was the one talking to your dumbass admin about his opinion of me and helped nudge admin into banning me for reason that was not true. Admin "Nobody" shot at me during one round and may have hit me. That part i don't remember. But I remember game and round clearly because of what happened next.
     I was coming out of a building (can't remember name of map) when Nobody shot at me. I shot back killing him. I know from common sense that while I continued playing , one player in particular was feeding this admin a bunch of his opinions about me. At end of round this asshole player, not the admin was asking why i shot Nobody" . He said over and over, "Nobody shot first". That stupid son of a bitch ":Nobody" slayed me during round. then when I was telling him what I thought of that, he banned me. I SHOT AT THAT SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE HE SHOT AT ME FIRST. And that's the facts to anyone who gives a shit.
     Yes , as I type , i am getting more and more pissed about it. LISTEN TO THIS AND AGREE OR DISAGREE, I DON'T CARE.  I ALWAYS PLAY GAMES BY RULES. I DON'T HAVE TO WIN TO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY PLAYING. I ONLY PLAY THIS ONE GAME ON THIS ONE SERVER. THE HONEST REGULARS KNOW ME AND SOMETIMES GET MAD CAUSE I KILL THEM FIRST WHEN THEY ARE T. THAT'S BECAUSE THEY WILL DO THINGS THAT TELL ME SO.
I ADD TO THE GAME, MEANING MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE FUN WHEN I'M THERE.

Yeah, you sound like you're the real life of the fuckin' party.

Seriously, if you have to resort to calling me an idiot, a son of a bitch and a dumbass, JUST to get yourself unbanned, you have some bigger problems to worry about than being banned from a game server for a couple months.

Why aren't you guys really able to see what kind of a person he is? He even contradicts himself at the start, by saying "I never break the rules intentionally".

Honestly now, is that your excuse?

You've been warned, kicked, and banned multiple times, yet you CONTINUE to do those things. I don't know how much clearer we can get when we tell you to NOT break the rules.

I don't want to unban him because I KNOW he'll continue. No amount of warnings will stop him. Theres countless examples to back this up. There's proof even in this thread. He keeps trying to assert he's not at fault here, and claims that he's just banned becuase of 'how good' he is at the game, which isn't the case.

He can't even make a ban appeal correctly.

Think about Stone. Think about what he does, the way he talks, the way he acts, and even the way he things. Think of all the good and bad times you've had with him and ask yourself "Is he really worth the trouble?" There's a clear reason why I'm fighting so hard to convince you he's not. If you're able to understand my position, fully and not just using small bits and fragments of information from my posts, AND you're able to give me an honest, educated, rational answer, then we'll see what happens from there. I know you probably think I'm the worst person in the world right now, who can't do anything right, but remember that I'm still willing to try and resolve the issue with you.

Post by: Stone Cold on March 23, 2012, 03:34:28 AM
Hello. Just skimming over this stuff I see there's players claiming I've said words that would never come out of my mouth. Words that are really bad and to me, disgusting.  All this talking is not doing anything. Yes, Shockah, i appreciate your taking up for me. At times I do get pissed at immature players that would continually rdm me or traitor bait. Very childish.
     The players, including VIP's, that play the game I played on regular basis, and there about everyday, know that Dark Pacifist would a lot of times let players know he was T. A lot of times he would suicide at beginning of round. He tells a player out loud for all to hear that he will help them with their low karma. There karma is low for shooting wrong people by the way. sometimes rdm, sometimes accident, sometimes stupidity.
     Shockah, you and my other friends that defend me, though I am glad to know who my friends are, don't waste your time arguing with these childish, constant rule breaking players.  Why no VIP or admin puts a stop to out and out cheating like Dark does out in open is beyond me. But you're beating a dead horse. You, Shockah, know who does what in the games, and to argue right from wrong with these players is silly. Stating the facts to the ones in charge is cool but don't waste your time talking to anyone who was never taught right from wrong or how to respect others.
     My scores and records I have say it all. And, my complainging constantly to admin about suspected cheaters and hackers tells everyone that the scores I earned I came by honest.  Dark and the other cheaters helping each other. Their records don't mean crap because they came by them dishonestly.
     AND TO ANYONE THAT READS THIS:  HOW CAN I , F***IN' STONE COLD, HAVE A HIGH SCORE AVERAGE IF WHAT I AM DOING IS RDMING?  What i do, and I've said this before because it's true, is shoot who I suspect is T. I don't shoot who I think is dumbass. that would be a lot of players falling from shotgun to face. lol
That's how police get their man. If he acts suspiciously odd, does things that are questionable(looking back and forth as to see if anyone is around), or even looking around prior to planned attack, (going into room or part of map and seeing that it is clear of witnesses, then coming out and waiting for player or victim to enter said area, then following him in. That's suspicious. It's simple to anyone with a functioning brain.
     And, one last time, "I CAME OUT OF BUILDING AFTER KILLING ONE T, AND AS SOON AS I DID "NOBODY" SHOT AT ME. I KILLED HIM. HE WAS T, WHICH IS GOOD THING. BUT HE SHOT FIRST. I DO NOT RDM. I CAN NOT COME OUT OF BUILDING AND THINK "HEY, THAT GUY STANDING OVER THERE AWAY FROM ME IS SUSPICIOUS LOOKING MAYBE I SHOULD KILL HIM." THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. HE SHOT FIRST, AND AS IN LIFE I DEFENDED MYSELF.  SOMETIMES I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST IDIOTS. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUNG IDIOT KOSes ME. THEN OTHER NOT SO BRIGHTS START SHOOTING AT ME. I HAVE TO WANDER "IS THIS PERSON SHOOTING BECAUSE I WAS KOSED OR ARE THEY A T AND GETTING AWAY WITH KILLING ME. SOMETIMES I TAKE RISK OF LOOSING KARMA AND SHOOT BACK. SOMETIMES I JUST STAND THERE TIRED OF DEALING WITH THESE TYPES OF PLAYERS AND LET THEM KILL ME.

STONE COLD'S BOTTOM LINE: I PLAY BY GUT INSTINCT AND MY SCORES RECORDED ON SCOREBOARD SHOW I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. MY GUT IS NOT STEERING ME WRONG AND I WILL NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. the ones working so hard with complaints are the problem, including admin that banned me after shooting first. I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME SO MUCH I KNOW HOW TO MOVE AND SHOOT TO LIVE LONGER AND PLAY BETTER THAN YOU PART TIME PLAYERS. DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE YOU DIED AT HAND OF STONE COLD. LEARN FROM ME, EVEN ASK FOR ADVISE, I'LL HELP YOU UNTIL U TURN ON ME. BUT I AM GOOD PLAYER BECAUSE I DID IT EVERYDAY. YES ONCE IN A WHILE I MAKE MISTAKE, PEOPLE DO IN LIFE THAT GETS OTHERS KILLED, FRIENDLY FIRE. BUT  I'M ALWAYS HONEST. NEVER CHEAT. AND IF STONE COLD IS TO EVER RETURN TO PLAY, AND I AM T, I WILL KILL YOU. JUST SAY "THANK YOU STONE COLD FOR BLOWING MY HEAD OFF, I NEEDED THAT." AND LIFE GOES ON.  PEACE OUT, S.C.
Post by: Deathie on March 23, 2012, 03:43:32 AM
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST IDIOTS. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUNG IDIOT KOSes ME. THEN OTHER NOT SO BRIGHTS START SHOOTING AT ME. I HAVE TO WANDER "IS THIS PERSON SHOOTING BECAUSE I WAS KOSED OR ARE THEY A T AND GETTING AWAY WITH KILLING ME. SOMETIMES I TAKE RISK OF LOOSING KARMA AND SHOOT BACK. SOMETIMES I JUST STAND THERE TIRED OF DEALING WITH THESE TYPES OF PLAYERS AND LET THEM KILL ME.

I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME SO MUCH I KNOW HOW TO MOVE AND SHOOT TO LIVE LONGER AND PLAY BETTER THAN YOU PART TIME PLAYERS. DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE YOU DIED AT HAND OF STONE COLD. LEARN FROM ME, EVEN ASK FOR ADVISE, I'LL HELP YOU UNTIL U TURN ON ME. BUT I AM GOOD PLAYER BECAUSE I DID IT EVERYDAY. YES ONCE IN A WHILE I MAKE MISTAKE, PEOPLE DO IN LIFE THAT GETS OTHERS KILLED, FRIENDLY FIRE. BUT  I'M ALWAYS HONEST. NEVER CHEAT. AND IF STONE COLD IS TO EVER RETURN TO PLAY, AND I AM T, I WILL KILL YOU. JUST SAY "THANK YOU STONE COLD FOR BLOWING MY HEAD OFF, I NEEDED THAT." AND LIFE GOES ON.  PEACE OUT, S.C.

(http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/e/e0/OrigCash.jpg)
Post by: Stone Cold on March 23, 2012, 04:34:45 AM
Well, after looking at percentage, i guess i could be more selective about who meets their demise at the hands of Stone Cold.  I strive to be one of the top players and can do better at killing who should die.  Misunderstood chart I looked at and I see that I do shoot wrong players to often so I will play different if and when I play again. Not because was ordered to but because I am good and want to be better. I strive for perfection. So I'll shoot only when it's warranted.
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on March 23, 2012, 04:47:28 AM
Stone, enough of your ........ , explain why every single time after you killing innos (either by mistake or targeted) , you straight away turn to spectator and leave it till your karma gets to 800~900+
Post by: Samo on March 23, 2012, 05:23:33 AM
Ok, both of you have somewhat equal arguments, and I didn't know that Snivy was so convincing! How about we stop all of this bull and find an alternative we can all agree on. How about a shortened ban. Stone plays often, and I mean REALLY often and Snivy just wants to help the community. This appeal is mostly on opinion, you either love stone or you hate him. And as these arguments continue nothing will happen, and the tread will be locked. Therefore something must be done. Stone has been quite an influence on the server. How about a solution that isn't completely and utterly stupid? Anyone?
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on March 23, 2012, 05:37:56 AM
Ok, both of you have somewhat equal arguments, and I didn't know that Snivy was so convincing! How about we stop all of this bull and find an alternative we can all agree on. How about a shortened ban. Stone plays often, and I mean REALLY often and Snivy just wants to help the community. This appeal is mostly on opinion, you either love stone or you hate him. And as these arguments continue nothing will happen, and the tread will be locked. Therefore something must be done. Stone has been quite an influence on the server. How about a solution that isn't completely and utterly stupid? Anyone?

Samo: tread

*thread

Solution: Stop karma farming and target RDMing, Stone, and all the problems will dissolve.
Post by: semy32 on March 23, 2012, 05:58:38 AM
"I CAME OUT OF BUILDING AFTER KILLING ONE T, AND AS SOON AS I DID "NOBODY" SHOT AT ME. I KILLED HIM. HE WAS T, WHICH IS GOOD THING. BUT HE SHOT FIRST. I DO NOT RDM. I CAN NOT COME OUT OF BUILDING AND THINK "HEY, THAT GUY STANDING OVER THERE AWAY FROM ME IS SUSPICIOUS LOOKING MAYBE I SHOULD KILL HIM." THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. HE SHOT FIRST, AND AS IN LIFE I DEFENDED MYSELF.  SOMETIMES I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST IDIOTS. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUNG IDIOT KOSes ME. THEN OTHER NOT SO BRIGHTS START SHOOTING AT ME. I HAVE TO WANDER "IS THIS PERSON SHOOTING BECAUSE I WAS KOSED OR ARE THEY A T AND GETTING AWAY WITH KILLING ME. SOMETIMES I TAKE RISK OF LOOSING KARMA AND SHOOT BACK. SOMETIMES I JUST STAND THERE TIRED OF DEALING WITH THESE TYPES OF PLAYERS AND LET THEM KILL ME.

STONE COLD'S BOTTOM LINE: I PLAY BY GUT INSTINCT AND MY SCORES RECORDED ON SCOREBOARD SHOW I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. MY GUT IS NOT STEERING ME WRONG AND I WILL NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. the ones working so hard with complaints are the problem, including admin that banned me after shooting first. I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME SO MUCH I KNOW HOW TO MOVE AND SHOOT TO LIVE LONGER AND PLAY BETTER THAN YOU PART TIME PLAYERS. DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE YOU DIED AT HAND OF STONE COLD. LEARN FROM ME, EVEN ASK FOR ADVISE, I'LL HELP YOU UNTIL U TURN ON ME. BUT I AM GOOD PLAYER BECAUSE I DID IT EVERYDAY. YES ONCE IN A WHILE I MAKE MISTAKE, PEOPLE DO IN LIFE THAT GETS OTHERS KILLED, FRIENDLY FIRE. BUT  I'M ALWAYS HONEST. NEVER CHEAT. AND IF STONE COLD IS TO EVER RETURN TO PLAY, AND I AM T, I WILL KILL YOU. JUST SAY "THANK YOU STONE COLD FOR BLOWING MY HEAD OFF, I NEEDED THAT." AND LIFE GOES ON.  PEACE OUT, S.C.

I have no problems with you stone,
but what I get from your posts is that you think that you are ABOVE everyone.You are NOT a member of the Freemasons.Stop acting like you know everything better than everyone.
Post by: Ἆxule on March 23, 2012, 06:22:05 AM
I'll throw in my bit

I've played with Stone Cold for awhile now, or at least, I used to. Before the temporary servers, Stone was a decent player who would play the game as it was meant to be. Afterwards though, I've noticed that Stone Cold constantly has low karma and therefore is constantly karma farming. I know this both from joining at random times and actually being called over by players who were complaining about it.

Now with the obvious aside, I want to point this out. Stone is a good guy at heart, don't get me wrong there, but he's constantly blaming others, or idiots as he calls them, for his low karma and he uses that as an excuse to karma farm. However, I've noticed that it can sometimes be his own fault that these "idiots" are calling him out. A perfect example:

This was probably my second round of playing because I was called over for a hacker. As I'm playing, I ran into one of the tunnels in Clue hoping to avoid unwanted situations. As I'm walking around these tunnels, I see Stone Cold blatantly pass an Unid'd body. I mean, there is no way that anyone could miss that. these are tunnels where only one man can walk through, it was obvious Stone Cold was the traitor. So I spent the rest of my time blasting Stone in the face with whatever gun I had. achieving nothing because I had low karma, fully convinced that Stone was the traitor. Come to find out though, he wasn't. He was an innocent and I was honestly surprised.

What I'm trying to say is yes, I have noticed Stone become more of a problem player ever since these temp servers. I'm also trying to get the idea out there that it's possible that Stone Cold could be attacking these "idiots" (me being one of them) because of his own actions. There will always be those rdmers who purposefully try to make Stone Cold lose karma no doubt, but at least for myself, I'm convinced that at least half of these so called idiots who attack Stone have a legit reason. I know I did.

Now, I'm going to back track a bit here onto the karma farming situation. You can't say that Stone doesn't deserve some sort of an extended ban rather than just a kick or a days ban. He does deserve something a little bit longer. He has constantly, constantly, been warned and kicked, and even banned for karma farming, yet Stone Cold still continues. What else is that besides defiance and a "fuck you" to the Admin's, VIP's, and even Regular players? Granted, that may not be the message Stone is meaning to give, but that's how I personally feel like it's being received. I'm not going to give Stone any slack though for what he's doing. It's a different story when it's the first few times. But consistently? I mean, even I realized that karma farming was a big deal because I started getting kicked for it and banned once or twice. Compared, I don't know how similar or different me and Stone Cold are in terms of karma farming, but I am sure Stone should have realized by now that karma farming isn't allowed, and if he is unwilling to abide by those rules, then I understand the two month ban.

Personally, after this long discussion, I'm hoping Stone Cold is getting the message if he hasn't already. Looking back at how Stone used to play, I would say give him maybe a two weeks ban, and afterwards see how he's acting. If he continues to repeat everything that's wrong and it's things that we've pointed out, then I say just give him the permanent ban for the temporary servers. It's obvious he isn't going to change anything. If he actually starts to play the game though and follows the rules, then it's all cool in my opinion.

Think about Stone. Think about what he does, the way he talks, the way he acts, and even the way he things. Think of all the good and bad times you've had with him and ask yourself "Is he really worth the trouble?" There's a clear reason why I'm fighting so hard to convince you he's not. If you're able to understand my position, fully and not just using small bits and fragments of information from my posts, AND you're able to give me an honest, educated, rational answer, then we'll see what happens from there. I know you probably think I'm the worst person in the world right now, who can't do anything right, but remember that I'm still willing to try and resolve the issue with you.

I get what you're saying Snivy, and truth be told, I agree with you. The only reason I'm arguing for a lesser ban on Stone's part is because I've played with Stone Cold for a long time. I feel like it's an obligation to help him out in his time of need. Now, I'm not saying that the ban you gave him was unneeded and completely out of line, because it wasn't. It's just, I personally feel Stone Cold should get at least one more chance before he is completely removed from the temp servers. If this whole discussion doesn't scream to Stone Cold telling him that what he is doing is wrong, then I'm all for the ban.

@Everyone saying that karma farming shouldn't be such a long ban,
This isn't really true in my opinion. There is no rulebook saying "Karma farming ban's cannot exceed x amount of days". Bans are there to help make the game more fun for everyone else who is following them. If someone is constantly breaking the same rule, even if it's a minor one, and they still continue to break the rules after constant warnings, kicks, and even bans, then it's obvious they don't care for the rules. Besides, if VIP's and Admin's are going to constantly kick and ban Stone Cold every single day, then doesn't it seem reasonable to just get Stone Cold out of the way so that we can worry about other problems?

Post by: Stone Cold on March 23, 2012, 07:30:57 AM
Hello. well...
     deep subject, hard to get out of.
     One more time, but after this you can get answers out of my new book,"Mistakes That May Cost Me More Than Karma" by Stone Cold.
      It was a dark and stormy night, at least on one map that we all love restarting on after server crashes. When it gets to final seconds of round and I feel I'm last inno, I look to see who left in game and sometimes miscount how many T's are still alive. I shoot who I find. By deduction I figure they are the T. When I miscount T's in match or how many still kicking at end , i may shoot an inno by mistake. Then I want to kill T even more to make up for mistake. Well, by round's end my karma has bought two tickets heading south of the border, one for him and one for my dignity.  To embarrassed by mistake to go on living, and actually feeling sick from low karma, I have to step away for moment. Things come up or I pass out from being up all night forgetting that i'm "farming".  I done with trying to prove i'm a good guy. Just tell me who here doesn't make mistakes. 
     What else? Pheonix waiting with gun aimed at whoever came down elevator to shoot them. it was me coming down and , after playing games for years, guess my trigger finger is faster. 
     I'll cut out farming as you call it, even tho I can't remember seeing that as a rule breaker. And I'll be more sure about who I shoot so I can defend myself well enough that y'all say,"Oh, okay. that makes sense. Good job Stone."
     lol, okay, last part might be too much to ask, but point taken. Now , can I come back and shoot a few people. I miss laughing my ass off.
Post by: Shockah on March 23, 2012, 07:53:22 AM
Hello. well...
     One more time, but after this you can get answers out of my new book,"Mistakes That May Cost Me More Than Karma" by Stone Cold.
      It was a dark and stormy night, at least on one map that we all love restarting on after server crashes. When it gets to final seconds of round and I feel I'm last inno, I look to see who left in game and sometimes miscount how many T's are still alive. I shoot who I find. By deduction I figure they are the T. When I miscount T's in match or how many still kicking at end , i may shoot an inno by mistake. Then I want to kill T even more to make up for mistake. Well, by round's end my karma has bought two tickets heading south of the border, one for him and one for my dignity.  To embarrassed by mistake to go on living, and actually feeling sick from low karma, I have to step away for moment. Things come up or I pass out from being up all night forgetting that i'm "farming".  I done with trying to prove i'm a good guy. Just tell me who here doesn't make mistakes. 
     What else? Pheonix waiting with gun aimed at whoever came down elevator to shoot them. it was me coming down and , after playing games for years, guess my trigger finger is faster. 
     I'll cut out farming as you call it, even tho I can't remember seeing that as a rule breaker. And I'll be more sure about who I shoot so I can defend myself well enough that y'all say,"Oh, okay. that makes sense. Good job Stone."
     lol, okay, last part might be too much to ask, but point taken. Now , can I come back and shoot a few people. I miss laughing my ass off.

Stone, it seems as though both sides are willing to work together if you change some things, first and foremost the karma farming though as I've said it's so minor it's practically not even a rule, it is and shouldn't be done regardless, your attitude towards those who oppose you, I know at times it can get repetitive when people question your decisions or even kick and ban you for them, but calling them "immature idiots" and "stupid fucking admins" is not the way to go about it. Remember you're representing yourself as an upstanding member of the community and upstanding members, they don't speak like that to other members of the community. With that being said if Stone Cold agrees I'd like to propose the ban be shortened to 2 weeks starting now (as in the prior ban time also counts so it'll be something like 2 weeks 5 days total), I feel it's not just days so he can contemplate the decisions he's made but it's not an eternity like a month+ feels (I was away from garry's mod for 3 months believe me it feels like an eternity).
Post by: Xrain on March 23, 2012, 08:00:25 AM
This is somewhat unrelated, but as a notice to any potential ner-do-wells.

While yes, the bans will not be automatically transferred back to the normal servers, I will be compiling a spreadsheet of "problem cases" to give back to coolz. This isn't a gurentee that they will be banned on the regular servers of course, but something to keep in mind...
Post by: Deathie on March 23, 2012, 08:09:41 AM
Here's the problem with giving him a shortened ban,

He still doesn't realize WHY he's banned.

He thinks we banned him because he's not "perfect", which isn't the case. Five pages of discussion later, he still has this mindset that there's nothing wrong with him at all except that he's not the best player and the entire thread is pointless bullshit.

That's why I don't think he'll change. He hasn't in this thread, so why assume he will after he's unbanned?

How's this stone.

Admit you're wrong. Realize that it's not becuase you're not perfect. Realize it's not because your activity is in question. It's because you
- continue to karma farm after being warned, kicked, and banned several times
- RDM people based on loose assumptions that aren't well thought out
- Your general attitude towards myself and the rest of the administration

I just want you to come to terms as to why you were banned, and stop pulling all these random excuses out of your ass.
Post by: ursus on March 23, 2012, 09:14:58 AM
Hello. well...

Spoiler: How he actually plays (click to show/hide)

You get the point, though.
Post by: Frank on March 23, 2012, 10:50:43 AM
I never thought I'd say this, I agree with terminal how can you relate stealing/shoplifting a criminal offense and involving personal gain to giving a shitty reason for killing someone on a gmod server.
Due to the fact that both are stupid, annoying, senseless, and repeated. Oh, and I forgot to add: after he steals the chocolate bar, HE MELTS IT AND PUTS IT ON SOME GUY'S CAR LOCK
Post by: Deathie on March 23, 2012, 11:36:48 AM

I love you.
Post by: memo3300 on March 23, 2012, 03:11:22 PM
since you can't really perma ban since there are just some months left of temporal servers ill just say that i think exactly like xrain with that but w/e.

for me what it sounds logic is to first kick a guy for an offence, and if he does it again in a short amount of time, ban, and if he joins  after the hour and keeps it, 1d and blah  blah.

The thing is, i think a 3 months ban should come after a 1 month ban or maybe 2 or 3 weeks if the first thing he did when he came back was trolling; not ban him for 1 or 3 days a couple of times and kick him several and then boom 3 months.

The bad part about me saying this is, i don't really know about how many times he have been baned, but from what i have read i assume he have been kicked and baned (1h-1,2or3d) a lot but not bigger bans.

the other thing that snivy said about not unbaning someone who doesn't know what have done... i agree with that.

TL:DR- my solution is that stone cold says "yes i did this now please unban me i am asking politely and now swearing" and make the ban shorter, and kind of giving him another chance.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on March 23, 2012, 03:41:58 PM
The majority of us have agreed that if he admits to what he's been doing we'll have no problem with a shortened ban... But if he chooses to remain ignorant and pretend that he's Mr. goody two shoes that he may as well wait untill the servers are back up.

All I was asking for was for him to prove that there was just one occasion since the start of the temp servers that he didn't knowingly break the rules.
Post by: Stone Cold on March 23, 2012, 04:20:21 PM
Does this keep going or am I reading the same thing over and over? Lost in it is me admitting that I have been making to many mistakes. Not rdming. I only shoot who I think is T. But, if I take a little more time to evaluate players and their actions I will make less mistakes and raise my over all scores.  So, sorry. By playing so much and not have top percentage score I guess I have played loose with my figuring the T's.
     I do know that the scores aren't accurate due to ghosting and just plain cheating that I witness everyday. That's part of life. There are people everywhere that do stupid things, and some stupic things cost lives. I see it on the news everyday. I'm going to over look these players best I can.  I will not socialize with the ones that exaggerate the facts and out and out lie about the mistakes I made. 
     I want this to be my last word on it. Now, can someone and I mean someone that knows he , himself , an honest player that always plays by rules and realizes what's what with the players that bend or break the rules on regular basis, Why does everyone playing game with Dark Pacifist watch , hear , and let him get away with picking who  he wants to help as a T, go to them and die by their hand? This is a big rule breaker that even he doesn't realize because he can do it over and over and has many times.? And he doesn't care to flaunt it because he knows , just like me and everyone, that no one gives a shit what he does. It's the same with other players, if well liked because they can sell it to others they are safe from ban or kick. Don't bother replying. i can tell you what would be said.
     Here's a question for all. There's over twelve thousand servers here and i'm fighting to get back on this one with so many assholes. What the hell is wrong with me?
Post by: Fenix on March 23, 2012, 04:35:05 PM

Post by: memo3300 on March 23, 2012, 04:37:07 PM
@stonecold
if i remember correctly, axule tough for a while that i was a troll on TTT and kept an eye on me... but with the time he just saw overall that i had valid reasons to shot people... and that also people makes mistakes.

that's an argument that i could take as you don't really RDM, just have bad luck or there are to much trolls around you.

but that isn't the only argument that snivy listed, he also said your overall actitude against some people and the karma farming.

i think we all would like to know what you think about those 2.

Post by: Don on March 23, 2012, 04:45:36 PM
Hey immature admins,

My name is Stone Cold, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are immature, retarded, idiots who spend every second of their day being stupid ass suspicious traitors. You are everything bad in Garry's Mod. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a perfect traitor round? I mean, I guess it's fun RDMing people because of your own karma, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than traitor baiting.

Don't be a traitor. Just hit me with your best gun. I pretty much have a perfect score. I was number 1 of the gametracker scoreboard, and appear on the post-round screen every round. What score do you have, other than "not number one score with perfect karma"? I also get straight 1000, and have a banging hot score (I just increased it; Shit was SO cash). You are all abusers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my score

(http://i.imgur.com/JfoH1.png)

Post by: Dark Pacifist on March 23, 2012, 05:44:50 PM
Talk about shoving his words down his throat.
Though that is practically what every post has indirectly said...
We just want a confession and for him to know what he did that was wrong.

It almost looks like you're sinking to his level with that argument... bad Don... good but bad Don.
Post by: memo3300 on March 23, 2012, 07:34:17 PM
there was no need to say that, i mean if i admit that i've done bad and someone shoves in my face almost right after all the mistakes i'm trying to redeem... i mean that just shots down all the good intention you had.
              ↓

Does this keep going or am I reading the same thing over and over? Lost in it is me admitting that I have been making to many mistakes. Not rdming. I only shoot who I think is T. But, if I take a little more time to evaluate players and their actions I will make less mistakes and raise my over all scores.  So, sorry. By playing so much and not have top percentage score I guess I have played loose with my figuring the T's.
Post by: Stone Cold on March 23, 2012, 08:18:27 PM
Just wandering who the crap is snivly? Assume he admin by his big talking like he God or something.
     we hardly played together if we did any. If you are going by what you hear, nut job.
     lastly, and one more time, I was banned for nothing. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.  I was following rules. Only shooting who i should. no rdming at all when i was banned. let me repeat this...I WAS DOING NOTHING WRONG, NOTHING WRONG. ONE OF THE ADMIN'S WITH ISSUES WAS LISTENING TO A PLAYER THAT BREAKS RULES ON REGULAR BASIS. THE ADMIN DIDN'T AND STILL DOESN'T KNOW ME, JUST WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING . AND MOST ARE LITTLE F***IN' A**HOLES. I DID NOTHING. HE BANNED ME FOR COMPLAINTS FROM THOSE THAT WERE T AND KILLED BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING. IF THESE LITTLE PROBLEMS WITH ME WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR THE ADMIN THAT KNOW ME TO BAN ME WHEN I PLAYED THIS WAY, HOW CAN SOME OTHER ADMIN THAT DOESN'T KNOW ME    BAN ME FOR STUFF FROM THE PAST.   HOW? LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES NOW, HE SHOT FIRST AND I KILLED HIM. HE WAS T THAT FIRED FIRST. AND, WHILE I PLAYED ON, YOUR ALL'S FAVORITE FUCKER, AND BE SURE TO POINT THIS OUT TO ALL LIKE I GIVE A SHIT, DARK PACIFIST THAT OVER AND OVER BREAKS RULES , CHEATS AND RUINS GAME IN FRONT OF ADMIN AND VIPS AND EVERYONE. WHAT THE FUCK. EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL. EXCLUDING MY FRIENDS THAT SAID SOMETHING ON MY BEHALF. I PLAYED THIS GOD DAMN GAME EVERYDAY ON AND OFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG. AND SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T PLAY THAT PARTICULAR GAME ON REGULAR BASIS, WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME, BANS ME FOR THINGS FROM THE PAST THAT OTHERS DID NOT FEEL WAS WORTH BANNING FOR, THAT'S A BUNCH OF SHIT. AGAIN, I SHOULD BE UNBANNED AND GET APOLOGY FROM SOMEONE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME INSTEAD OF HAVING TO READ WHAT YOUR LESSER QUALITY PLAYERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT., MOSTLY THE ONES SAYING SOMETHING DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS ONE GAME. DUMB ASSES THAT CAN DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DO NOTHING, AND THE ONE THAT DID THIS. SIT AND SPIN. AND I DON'T REALLY GIVE A DAMN IF I EVER GET BACK ON THERE. KNOWING AND LEARNING WHO HAS THE POWER TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DOES NOTHING AND WHO FUCKED ME AND NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO ADMIT HIS MISTAKE. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I'M DONE TRYING TO SEEK JUSTICE. WITH SO MANY PUSSIES AFRAID TO CORRECT AN ADMIN'S MISTAKE I'M FINISHED WITH YOU.
Post by: Ἆxule on March 23, 2012, 08:24:42 PM
Just wandering who the crap is snivly? Assume he admin by his big talking like he God or something.
     we hardly played together if we did any. If you are going by what you hear, nut job.
     lastly, and one more time, I was banned for nothing. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.  I was following rules. Only shooting who i should. no rdming at all when i was banned. let me repeat this...I WAS DOING NOTHING WRONG, NOTHING WRONG. ONE OF THE ADMIN'S WITH ISSUES WAS LISTENING TO A PLAYER THAT BREAKS RULES ON REGULAR BASIS. THE ADMIN DIDN'T AND STILL DOESN'T KNOW ME, JUST WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING . AND MOST ARE LITTLE F***IN' A**HOLES. I DID NOTHING. HE BANNED ME FOR COMPLAINTS FROM THOSE THAT WERE T AND KILLED BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING. IF THESE LITTLE PROBLEMS WITH ME WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR THE ADMIN THAT KNOW ME TO BAN ME WHEN I PLAYED THIS WAY, HOW CAN SOME OTHER ADMIN THAT DOESN'T KNOW ME    BAN ME FOR STUFF FROM THE PAST.   HOW? LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES NOW, HE SHOT FIRST AND I KILLED HIM. HE WAS T THAT FIRED FIRST. AND, WHILE I PLAYED ON, YOUR ALL'S FAVORITE FUCKER, AND BE SURE TO POINT THIS OUT TO ALL LIKE I GIVE A SHIT, DARK PACIFIST THAT OVER AND OVER BREAKS RULES , CHEATS AND RUINS GAME IN FRONT OF ADMIN AND VIPS AND EVERYONE. WHAT THE FUCK. EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL. EXCLUDING MY FRIENDS THAT SAID SOMETHING ON MY BEHALF. I PLAYED THIS GOD DAMN GAME EVERYDAY ON AND OFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG. AND SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T PLAY THAT PARTICULAR GAME ON REGULAR BASIS, WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME, BANS ME FOR THINGS FROM THE PAST THAT OTHERS DID NOT FEEL WAS WORTH BANNING FOR, THAT'S A BUNCH OF SHIT. AGAIN, I SHOULD BE UNBANNED AND GET APOLOGY FROM SOMEONE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME INSTEAD OF HAVING TO READ WHAT YOUR LESSER QUALITY PLAYERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT., MOSTLY THE ONES SAYING SOMETHING DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS ONE GAME. DUMB ASSES THAT CAN DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DO NOTHING, AND THE ONE THAT DID THIS. SIT AND SPIN. AND I DON'T REALLY GIVE A DAMN IF I EVER GET BACK ON THERE. KNOWING AND LEARNING WHO HAS THE POWER TO MAKE THIS RIGHT BUT DOES NOTHING AND WHO FUCKED ME AND NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO ADMIT HIS MISTAKE. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I'M DONE TRYING TO SEEK JUSTICE. WITH SO MANY PUSSIES AFRAID TO CORRECT AN ADMIN'S MISTAKE I'M FINISHED WITH YOU.

you hear that Stone Cold? That's the only chance you had left plummeting down to Earth.

Snivy was right about what he was saying and I'm 100% on his side to keep this ban permanent.
Post by: Fenix on March 23, 2012, 08:27:27 PM

Red: More reasons he should be banned for more (insulting the server to kingdom come)
Green: He says he's done with us, but he might be back.
Post by: Tiger Guy on March 23, 2012, 08:33:50 PM
Red: More reasons he should be banned for more (insulting the server to kingdom come)
Green: He says he's done with us, but he might be back.
Pheonix, you have no room to talk about cussing people out.

Stone Cold, I think you should've been smart and kept your mouth shut when you needed to.
Post by: Fenix on March 23, 2012, 08:37:20 PM

Incase you actually READ why I put those in, it was because he was disrespecting the server as a whole. I don't come on the forums and go FUCK ALL YEH KNEE GROWS. Please at least shoot me a PM before embarassing yourself.  :gtfo:
Post by: Ἆxule on March 23, 2012, 08:39:49 PM
Incase you actually READ why I put those in, it was because he was disrespecting the server as a whole. I don't come on the forums and go FUCK ALL YEH KNEE GROWS. Please at least shoot me a PM before embarassing yourself.  :gtfo:

Actually, I've seen you announce to the whole server "NIGGERS" once or twice. Even spamming it.
Post by: Fenix on March 23, 2012, 08:42:04 PM
Incase you actually READ why I put those in, it was because he was disrespecting the server as a whole. I don't come on the forums and go FUCK ALL YEH KNEE GROWS. Please at least shoot me a PM before embarassing yourself.

Come on the forums
Post by: Deathie on March 23, 2012, 08:44:37 PM
Actually, I've seen you announce to the whole server "NIGGERS" once or twice. Even spamming it.

H-hey now, this thread is about Stone, not Pheonix ._.

And he's improved a lot since then.

Anyways, yeah. Hate to say I told you so, but.

Yeah.

So denied.

//edit, I still want to see of Shockah has anything left to say.
Post by: Ἆxule on March 23, 2012, 08:44:54 PM
Oh, okay, I get it. It makes it perfectly alright to say it on the servers but not on the forums.
Really, what's the difference except for the fact it's actually worse to yell it on the servers?
Post by: Fenix on March 23, 2012, 08:47:07 PM
Oh, okay, I get it. It makes it perfectly alright to say it on the servers but not on the forums.
Really, what's the difference except for the fact it's actually worse to yell it on the servers?

Ok i'm sorry for getting in stone's pants for cussing when I used to do it. Now, I will say this. I am no longer racist, but I do cuss a little. (Axule, when you were talking about me going racist to a server, thats a select group of people. Now, how many people come on the FORUMS every day?) Now that I have concluded, let's peacefully drop it.
Post by: Shockah on March 23, 2012, 08:48:57 PM

Man oh man Stone I'm sorry but after that one I'm done with the whole shortened ban thing, I'm still against perma but the duration of the temp servers sounds just fine, sorry bud. As to Don there was no need for that I'm sure you are a large portion of the reason behind his post, Pheonix you do have no place to talk it wasn't until you were promoted to VIP, to prove a point, that you started with all this maturity charade bullshit before that I myself kicked you twice one of which was disrespect, (I was only vip for like 8 days keep that in mind).
Post by: Deathie on March 23, 2012, 08:53:17 PM
Man oh man Stone I'm sorry but after that one I'm done with the whole shortened ban thing, I'm still against perma but the duration of the temp servers sounds just fine, sorry bud. As to Don there was no need for that I'm sure you are a large portion of the reason behind his post, Pheonix you do have no place to talk it wasn't until you were promoted to VIP, to prove a point, that you started with all this maturity charade bullshit before that I myself kicked you twice one of which was disrespect, (I was only vip for like 8 days keep that in mind).

Hey now.

Don's post was solid gold.

Anyways, he's upset at me. I like how he calls us "LITTLE F***IN' A**HOLES", and you're still hoping he'll be unbanned eventually.

But yeah. Locked, denied, blah. His post is self explanatory.