Author Topic: Where have the tampons gone?  (Read 440 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Where have the tampons gone?
« on: March 10, 2012, 04:58:29 PM »
If you didn't get it by my stupid joke, why the hell has everyone been so pissy lately? I noticed everyone's being incredibly short and douchey constantly now... I want to know why. No one wants to answer me directly, so I hope a thread will actually get someone to respond...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: Where have the tampons gone?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
+1
Because people keep making threads like this.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
Because people keep making threads like this.
Do you want me to change the title? Seriously... I see no problem with what I posted AT ALL.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 05:04:22 PM »
Probably from the clashing shitfeasts of the anonyboards.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 05:04:50 PM »
Do you want me to change the title? Seriously... I see no problem with what I posted AT ALL.

I do. You're just asking for it to be brought out again, which will just result in more problems. If you want to know, ask through PM.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 05:07:03 PM »
Probably from the clashing shitfeasts of the anonyboards.
People weren't being bitchy while there were posts on these forums about it though... but are people still posting stupid shit there? I haven't heard any complaints recently.

EDIT:...

I do. You're just asking for it to be brought out again, which will just result in more problems. If you want to know, ask through PM.

If you didn't get it by my stupid joke, why the hell has everyone been so pissy lately? I noticed everyone's being incredibly short and douchey constantly now... I want to know why. No one wants to answer me directly, so I hope a thread will actually get someone to respond...

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »

Maybe I was too vague.

People have been making threads and posts asserting that theres something wrong with others.

They imply in said post that there is nothing wrong with themself.

Other people feel offended and do the same.

This post isn't exempt, and I realize that.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
  • Respect: +622
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »
You guys seriously need to chill ._.

My guess its the fact that a lot of us have been having school work/jobs to do, or so I think.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 05:18:16 PM »
+1
the community is dying

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 05:24:45 PM »
Tensions rise as we spend more time with each other. As we become more familiar we care less about ignoring all the little bullshit that makes us upset.

The community isn't dying, it's changing. And from the look of it people don't like that.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 05:26:37 PM »
I think the big part was when the posts started to go missing. Anyway. We're all friends and we hate each other. We're like frenemies. Although we hate eachother we all oughta stick together right?

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 05:29:12 PM »
the community is dying

It's not that.

If you lock people up in a room long enough, no matter how much they like each other, they'll start finding stupid things to argue about.

The trend I've noticed is that after people have been here for a year or so, they start thinking about leaving. Usually a mixture of "well the people who I played with aren't here anymore", "it's just not the same", and other variants cause people to feel that the community is dying/going to shit/etc.

I kind of went through that phase a while back, but you either accept that things change, or move on.

Anyways, I kind of drifted off there.

tl;dr Tension.

//edit

Okay, fuck you Deacon for beating me to it. ;_;

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »
Tensions rise as we spend more time with each other. As we become more familiar we care less about ignoring all the little bullshit that makes us upset.

The community isn't dying, it's changing. And from the look of it people don't like that.

^Everything that I tried to explain and more.

Snivy too sloooww <3

Just calm down and stop making posts you know as a fact is going to upset someone. A lot of shit has been going on and it's a bit easier to aggravate some of us.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »
Maybe I was too vague.

People have been making threads and posts asserting that theres something wrong with others.

They imply in said post that there is nothing wrong with themself.

Other people feel offended and do the same.

This post isn't exempt, and I realize that.
To be honest, I don't see that I've done anything to piss anyone off. I made a fairy miniscule assumption in the thread about Don having deleted posts before I read the entire situation, because I felt it wasn't necessary... I shouldn't have done that, but that wasn't a big problem. Aside from that, I honestly don't think I have done anything to anger anyone.
And of course, tensions rise as people stay around eachother more... but it was a drastic change... out of no where, everyone's starting to flip shit in a split second. For example... sorry to point anyone out here... but one day I was just talking completely fine with Jman, and we haven't been talking all too much recently, so we just talking like normal. Having fun, doing different shit together again, and then out of no where he basically calls me an idiot in some thread... I can't remember exactly what, but yea... Again, I don't mean to drop it all on Jman, just an example.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 05:46:27 PM »
To be honest, I don't see that I've done anything to piss anyone off. I made a fairy miniscule assumption in the thread about Don having deleted posts before I read the entire situation, because I felt it wasn't necessary... I shouldn't have done that, but that wasn't a big problem. Aside from that, I honestly don't think I have done anything to anger anyone.
And of course, tensions rise as people stay around eachother more... but it was a drastic change... out of no where, everyone's starting to flip shit in a split second. For example... sorry to point anyone out here... but one day I was just talking completely fine with Jman, and we haven't been talking all too much recently, so we just talking like normal. Having fun, doing different shit together again, and then out of no where he basically calls me an idiot in some thread... I can't remember exactly what, but yea... Again, I don't mean to drop it all on Jman, just an example.

It's not that it was a drastic rise.
It's always been prevalent.
You only just noticed it from (what appears to be) the incident with Jman.

As for the first part of the paragraph, I wasn't saying you've done anything recently. I was saying this thread was an example.
You're asking why everyones been upset, implying that you haven't been building up tension either, or that you're a part of the problem.
You've been doing the whole "this thread is derp" and making those assertions based on fragments of information for a while now. It wasn't until you did it to Don that he felt the need to retaliate.