Author Topic: Where have the tampons gone?  (Read 440 times)

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
Re: Where have the tampons gone?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »
To be honest, I don't see that I've done anything to piss anyone off. I made a fairy miniscule assumption in the thread about Don having deleted posts before I read the entire situation, because I felt it wasn't necessary... I shouldn't have done that, but that wasn't a big problem. Aside from that, I honestly don't think I have done anything to anger anyone.
And of course, tensions rise as people stay around eachother more... but it was a drastic change... out of no where, everyone's starting to flip shit in a split second. For example... sorry to point anyone out here... but one day I was just talking completely fine with Jman, and we haven't been talking all too much recently, so we just talking like normal. Having fun, doing different shit together again, and then out of no where he basically calls me an idiot in some thread... I can't remember exactly what, but yea... Again, I don't mean to drop it all on Jman, just an example.

Pretty much everyone's been arguing about a stupid little thing about missing posts.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »
What Deacon said. We haven't got that many new people lately.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »

Or ones with good entertainment. It could be because our original servers are down.

(Sorry if I post too fast. Old habit in my old forum)

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »
(Sorry if I post too fast. Old habit in my old forum)

It's fine as long as they aren't stupid posts.

"lol" "ya." "Haha."

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 06:37:59 PM »
Or probably it's because people can't cling onto the community long enough ever since the servers went down for a reason.

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 06:46:40 PM »
It's not that it was a drastic rise.
It's always been prevalent.
You only just noticed it from (what appears to be) the incident with Jman.

As for the first part of the paragraph, I wasn't saying you've done anything recently. I was saying this thread was an example.
You're asking why everyones been upset, implying that you haven't been building up tension either, or that you're a part of the problem.
You've been doing the whole "this thread is derp" and making those assertions based on fragments of information for a while now. It wasn't until you did it to Don that he felt the need to retaliate.
Okay... but I'm not only talking about what happened in that thread with Don, or only with that incident with Jman. And it was a sudden change... I just started noticing this a week or so ago, people being extremely short with eachother. Even when I'm not doing anything stupid... which I admit, was my fault in Don's case, but he blew it out way too far. Which has been what's happening.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I barely post nowadays, even though I usually check all and every post in the forums. And uh,

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but we're swimming in hate.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I barely post nowadays, even though I usually check all and every post in the forums. And uh,

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but we're swimming in hate.
Yep ._.. So I'm hoping we can end it. I don't see why we only discuss this stuff until AFTER it everyone's flipping shit.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
Yep ._.. So I'm hoping we can end it. I don't see why we only discuss this stuff until AFTER it everyone's flipping shit.
It's because we don't notice this fully until someone posts a controversial post, then everyone just lets their hate out.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 08:06:05 PM »
I think you're all pretty chill.  TTT can cause problems, so can discussion threads like Astropilot's, but I know he didn't intend it. 
I encourage you guys to resolve problems you may have with each other in PMs.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:41:48 PM by Tezuni »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 08:11:20 PM »
+1
We're like a household, the longer you're with each other and the more you learn about each other, the easier it gets to become irritated and argue.
That's just my thoughts on all of this.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Doctor Who

• Slippery midget
  • Starcraft 2
  • Respect: +170
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 09:07:25 PM »
We're like a household, the longer you're with each other and the more you learn about each other, the easier it gets to become irritated and argue.
That's just my thoughts on all of this.
To be honest, I don't see that I've done anything to piss anyone off. I made a fairy miniscule assumption in the thread about Don having deleted posts before I read the entire situation, because I felt it wasn't necessary... I shouldn't have done that, but that wasn't a big problem. Aside from that, I honestly don't think I have done anything to anger anyone.
And of course, tensions rise as people stay around eachother more... but it was a drastic change... out of no where, everyone's starting to flip shit in a split second. For example... sorry to point anyone out here... but one day I was just talking completely fine with Jman, and we haven't been talking all too much recently, so we just talking like normal. Having fun, doing different shit together again, and then out of no where he basically calls me an idiot in some thread... I can't remember exactly what, but yea... Again, I don't mean to drop it all on Jman, just an example.
That's what Sabb just said about us being irritated of each other with being together for so long

Thanks Crypto for this banner <3

I WAS TELEPORTING EVERYWHERE
TOTALL BS
i was at 2.5k ping
gggg
LOL -Alex

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 09:30:27 PM »
+1
There's this other forum I go on, and I've known those guys two years longer than I even heard of RND. Those people have known each other for even longer, and yet they're not like this.

Their forum is what gave me the idea for the Anonyboard, and it isn't even close to as hateful (or active) as our Anonyboard.
Miami's Finest

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 09:44:10 PM »
Call me oblivious but I wasn't even aware that everyone is being how they apparently are.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 09:57:35 PM »
Call me oblivious but I wasn't even aware that everyone is being how they apparently are.

Mmm, it really hasn't been as bad as they're making it out to be for the past week or so tempers have started to flare more then usual but it really got out of hand today. The majority of those arguing have been here for a long while and more then likely intend to stay you've more then likely all had good times with one or another at one point which means you're capable of doing it again. My suggestion stop the crying, stop the insults, stop the bitching, and go back to secretly hating each other.