Author Topic: Hotgreen Admin abuse  (Read 251 times)

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: Hotgreen Admin abuse
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 03:35:20 PM »
Ah, I see.

Well you better warn people VERRRYY well.

Use the chat thing that displays on everyone screen.

Isn't enabled on Zs.

I warned them for about 2 waves because I'm VERYY slow at finding names ._.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »
I'd like to see one official rule page made by either a super admin or coolz.  There's just too many rule pages which are questionably official and scattered everywhere.
My opinion is that no discussions between admins and VIPs should be able to circumvent them to their liking. 

u quote me too fast  >:(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 07:35:24 PM by Tezuni »

Offline Cable

• hi
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
I'd like to see one official rule page made by either a super admin or coolz.  No discussions between admins and VIPs should be able to circumvent them to their liking. 
That is all  :)
The specific rules are on the loading screens.
Other than those, the server rules are just common sense.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:38 PM »
I'd like to see one official rule page made by either a super admin or coolz.  There's just too many rule pages which are questionably official and scattered everywhere.
My opinion is that no discussions between admins and VIPs should be able to circumvent them to their liking. 

u quote me too fast  >:(

we have got only one thread were like a community we have discussed what is wrong and what is fine.

I don't really see anything wrong with this.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 08:09:44 PM »

we have got only one thread were like a community we have discussed what is wrong and what is fine.

I don't really see anything wrong with this.
I've seen a lot of rule threads, and a lot of arguments about what is or isn't official.
I think discussing changes to the existing rules as a community is great  –  but admins and VIPs using discussion to justify bending real rules, or making their own just isn't cool!

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 08:13:11 PM »
I've seen a lot of rule threads, and a lot of arguments about what is or isn't official.
I think discussing changes to the existing rules as a community is great  –  but admins and VIPs using discussion to justify bending real rules, or making their own just isn't cool!

there are threads asking if this is bannable or not... but there is only one sticky'd thread where we have tried to compile all the rules and discuss some of them.

anyways i'm done here, i don't want to keep derailing this thread... if it bothers you tezuni make another thread.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 08:53:05 PM »

Anything is bannable if it's deemed a problem.

That's always been the "existing rule".

It's up to the VIP/Admins discretion to know what is or isn't right, that's why they're voted into their responsibility from a vote of the community. Not just "O LOL UR KOL HERE HAV ADMIN".

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
Anything is bannable if it's deemed a problem.

That's always been the "existing rule".

It's up to the VIP/Admins discretion to know what is or isn't right, that's why they're voted into their responsibility from a vote of the community. Not just "O LOL UR KOL HERE HAV ADMIN".

Sort of going off of this, almost all rules are sort of in that "gray area", meaning it can be looked at in many different ways. It depends on the judgement of the one who is handling the problem, and if it seems to much of a problem, then it depends on the judgement of the whole community