.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Support (Read Only) => Requests => Topic started by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 09:32:40 AM

Title: A Way To Get People To Stop Bitching...
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 09:32:40 AM
... about the New Karma System would be making it so you gain karma for killing innocents as Traitor.

I already made a thread abouth this in suggestions and decided it is time to go in requests.
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,1715.0.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,1715.0.html)

In that thread examples were given, one of which I scored 10 kills as a Traitor and still only got the normal karma boost.

This can be something as small as 5 additional karma per innocent kill and 10 additional karma per detective or something like that.

tl;dr: It would make everyone's life easier if Traitors got karma for killing innocents.
Title: Re: A Way To Get People To Stop Bitching...
Post by: Frank on November 14, 2010, 09:35:38 AM
Each kill = 40-150 karma
Post by: Rocket50 on November 14, 2010, 09:38:45 AM
You could've just bumped the other thread instead of  making a new one to link to the other one
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 09:50:31 AM
Each kill = 40-150 karma

I mean AS traitor KILLING innocents
You could've just bumped the other thread instead of  making a new one to link to the other one

well I believe it belongs in requests at this point.
Post by: Frank on November 14, 2010, 10:12:14 AM
I mean AS traitor KILLING innocents
well I believe it belongs in requests at this point.

Oh fucking really.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm just saying the numbers.
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 11:01:48 AM
Oh fucking really.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm just saying the numbers.

why would you gain 30-150 that would make it completely imbalenced.

I don't see how +5 for inno and +10 for det would hurt  :idk:
Post by: Frank on November 14, 2010, 11:10:45 AM
why would you gain 30-150 that would make it completely imbalenced.

I don't see how +5 for inno and +10 for det would hurt  :idk:

OH GREAT YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME TRAITOR AND MURDER EVERYONE.

EEEEVERYONE.

11 PEOPLE.

And you get 100 karma.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 14, 2010, 11:17:24 AM
Listen up, bitches.

The reason that killing innocents as traitor does not make your karma go up is because people who RDM all of the time will just replenish their karma when they're traitor.

The system is fine the way it is. You just have to be more careful now. Instead of killing anyone you want, you just have to be more careful now.

Unless you want more RDMers on RND, I highly suggest you guys just accept the new karma system.
Post by: Don on November 14, 2010, 11:30:37 AM
Listen up, bitches.

The reason that killing innocents as traitor does not make your karma go up is because people who RDM all of the time will just replenish their karma when they're traitor.

The system is fine the way it is. You just have to be more careful now. Instead of killing anyone you want, you just have to be more careful now.

Unless you want more RDMers on RND, I highly suggest you guys just accept the new karma system.
Couldn't say it any better.
Post by: Deathie on November 14, 2010, 12:30:07 PM
Listen up, bitches.

Thing is, if you're a RDMer, chances are, your karma's too low to even kill anyone. Most likely, you'll just get a single knife kill.
The point of gaining karma for kills as T, is if you have a perfect 1000, and you accidentally shoot at someone, or make a single mistake, which brings it down to 600, not those fags who run around with 10 karma.
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 12:48:42 PM
Thing is, if you're a RDMer, chances are, your karma's too low to even kill anyone. Most likely, you'll just get a single knife kill.
The point of gaining karma for kills as T, is if you have a perfect 1000, and you accidentally shoot at someone, or make a single mistake, which brings it down to 600, not those fags who run around with 10 karma.

couldn't have said it ANY better myself. When i killed those 10 innocents i had 715 karma. i gained the normal amount and was so pissed lol.

Listen up, bitches.

Even with what deathward said, why is it SUCH a problem to let people gain 5-10 karma per kill. I mean for fucks sakes just because you are a goodie two shoes and don't shoot anybody ever even if they shoot you first doesn't mean people don't accidentally lose karma.

There ARE multiple ways to lose karma without rdming. Examples are an inno walking in front when shooting a T, an inno shooting you first, and seeing an innocent kill another inno then killing him.

TL;DR: Gaining 5-10 karma per kill as a T is beneficial and has no downsides and there ARE ways to lose karma without "going and killing everyone you see".
Post by: Sabb on November 14, 2010, 12:57:28 PM
I say Jman has a good suggestion, 10 karma for each kill as a traitor would be great.
So, Daniel, your logic is horribly flawed.
If you're an rdmer, you're going to have low karma... and you'll only be able to kill one MAYBE two innocents from using a knife. Then they would only gain 40 karma that round instead of 30. Still not much of a help for rdmers.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 14, 2010, 02:44:18 PM
You guys don't get it.

Okay, theorhetical situation, guise.

There are 5 players, faggot A, faggot B, faggot C, faggot D, and faggot E

Round 1:

All 5 faggots start with 1000 karma.
faggot A kills everyone (INCLUDING ONE TRAITOR) and is knocked down to 200 karma (or whatever)
INNOCENTS WIN! :3

Round 2:

faggot A is detective this time.
faggots B, C, D, and E are all pissed off.
faggot C is traitor, and he is plotting to kill faggot A.
faggot A starts killing people, and noone shoots back... except faggot C.
faggot A kills faggots B and C, after faggots D and E escaped.
INNOCENTS WIN

Round 3:

faggot A is a traitor this time, but he starts with only 150 karma.
At this point, everyone is pissed, including Console
faggot A manages to knife faggot D.
faggots B, C, and E rape faggot A and then teabag him.
Because faggot A didn't team kill anyone, he gains 50 karma. Also, since he killed an innocent, he manages to gain another 100 karma.
faggot A has 300 karma.
INNOCENTS WIN

Round 4:
faggot A only finds a pistol.
faggot A gets butteraped by faggot B, who loses 250 karma  because he was innocent xD.
faggot D was traitor, and he buttrapes everyone by claiming that faggot B is a traitor.
TRAITORS WIN.
Oh yeah, and faggot A gets 50 more karma.

Round 5:
faggot A gets lucky!
faggot A accidentally kills the traitor (with his 350 karma, 75% reduced damage combined with 2 sniper headshots).
faggots B, D, and E are pissed off.
INNOCENTS WIN!

TL;DR?
RDMers will gain karma very fast using this system.
They will basically kill at least one traitor if they randomly RDM people with high enough karma.
They will not be attacked while detective unless it's by a traitor... who they'll kill anyway.
They will gain karma for each innocent they kill??? I don't think they should.

--> Basically, if we do this, it will help RDMers kill MORE innocents (and possibly traitors) when they are innocent <--
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 03:54:03 PM
--> Basically, if we do this, it will help RDMers kill MORE innocents (and possibly traitors) when they are innocent <--

i still don't see where you are getting this and how that is relevant in any means possible.
Post by: Sabb on November 14, 2010, 04:31:01 PM
Noep...
You're basing that off of what Frank suggested, but me and Jman only want up to 10 karma for each innocent kill as a traitor.
Also, you only gain 30 karma per round if you don't harm anyone. ::)
In your example, the rdmer would have still had shit karma if you gained 10 karma per innocent kill as a traitor.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 14, 2010, 04:55:31 PM
Noep...
You're basing that off of what Frank suggested, but me and Jman only want up to 10 karma for each innocent kill as a traitor.
In your example, the rdmer would have still had shit karma if you gained 10 karma per innocent kill as a traitor.

It already ups 10 karma for each innocent killed ..................................
Post by: Sabb on November 14, 2010, 05:00:11 PM
It already ups 10 karma for each innocent killed ..................................
Then make it 5 or 10 more per kill. ::)
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 14, 2010, 05:15:06 PM
facepalm.jpg
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 05:19:34 PM

Hey guess what? It doesn't.
Post by: Frank on November 14, 2010, 05:37:36 PM
Hey guess what? It doesn't.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 14, 2010, 06:42:08 PM
Yeah actually it kind of does. Go to TTT right now and check how much karma you gain when you do nothing as traitor to how much you gain when you gain when you kill a few people.
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 06:49:24 PM
okay let's see i just gained 30 karma for 5 kills as T on crummy. ask sabb or any of the people that were there. I did not gain any extra.
Post by: Sabb on November 14, 2010, 06:50:01 PM
Yeah actually it kind of does. Go to TTT right now and check how much karma you gain when you do nothing as traitor to how much you gain when you gain when you kill a few people.
Noep.
You gain none.
Post by: Deathie on November 14, 2010, 06:56:59 PM
All 5 faggots start with 1000 karma.
faggot A kills everyone (INCLUDING ONE TRAITOR) and is knocked down to 200 karma (or whatever)
INNOCENTS WIN! :3-[/color]

Wait,
Don't you only gain like, 100 Karma for a kill as a T?

You forget the variables of the other 3 Innocents, whether they have good Karma or bad karma.

If they all had, say, above 800, then Faggot A would loose like 600 Karma, maybe more.

If two of them had karma below 200, and one had a perfect 1000, he'd still lose like 400 Karma.

If anything, the only way he would ONLY loose 200 is if all 3 inno's had VERY, VERY, low Karma.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 14, 2010, 07:23:38 PM
Wait,
Don't you only gain like, 100 Karma for a kill as a T?

You forget the variables of the other 3 Innocents, whether they have good Karma or bad karma.

If they all had, say, above 800, then Faggot A would loose like 600 Karma, maybe more.

If two of them had karma below 200, and one had a perfect 1000, he'd still lose like 400 Karma.

If anything, the only way he would ONLY loose 200 is if all 3 inno's had VERY, VERY, low Karma.

As I said in the example, all faggots had 1000 karma.

faggot A lost a totall of 900 karma  from killing 3 innocents, and gained 100 from killing a traitor.

Bringing him to 200.
Post by: Deathie on November 14, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
As I said in the example, all faggots had 1000 karma.

faggot A lost a totall of 900 karma  from killing 3 innocents, and gained 100 from killing a traitor.

Bringing him to 200.

Shit, I misread that, I saw "And is brought down BY 200 karma".
Post by: Moo on November 14, 2010, 10:29:55 PM
i got an idea, if u suck and get low karma in ttt then dont play it, if your good enought to play it and dont end up with shit karma, have fun!! YAYA EVEYRONE WINS
Post by: Deathie on November 14, 2010, 10:40:02 PM
i got an idea, if u suck and get low karma in ttt then dont play it, if your good enought to play it and dont end up with shit karma, have fun!! YAYA EVEYRONE WINS

Moo...you know there's a spell check, right?

The point is for people who make a simple mistake, like a innocent getting caught in the crossfire, or a stray bullet, and loosing, say, 200 karma.

The great thing about this suggestion, is that RDMing fags below 400 or so can't get enough kills to boost it significantly.

Least read the thread before you post.

inb4-umad
Post by: Jman on November 14, 2010, 10:46:41 PM

Hmm i am pretty sure i saw you with about 700 karma today and you were playing it. What happened to ur always perfect karma?

Accident? Minge? Probably one of those two. Even the great Moo can make mistakes and accidentally kill/shoot an innocent.

You can get low karma without "sucking" as you say. Unless you want to say you suck for having 700 karma, but that's your call.
Post by: Sabb on November 15, 2010, 12:20:20 PM
Moo...you know there's a spell check, right?

The point is for people who make a simple mistake, like a innocent getting caught in the crossfire, or a stray bullet, and loosing, say, 200 karma.

The great thing about this suggestion, is that RDMing fags below 400 or so can't get enough kills to boost it significantly.

Least read the thread before you post.

inb4-umad
Sorry, I just couldn't take that post seriously.
If you hadn't judged Moo's spelling I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Lesson learned, spell check doesn't fix everything.
Post by: Deathie on November 15, 2010, 12:30:19 PM
Sorry, I just couldn't take that post seriously.
If you hadn't judged Moo's spelling I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Lesson learned, spell check doesn't fix everything.

Typo olo

its better thn typing liek dis.
Post by: Jman on November 15, 2010, 12:36:37 PM
Please stay on topic. We are talking about Gaining 5-10 karma for kills as T, not who can spell better and correct the others.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 15, 2010, 02:14:38 PM

My thoughts exactly.
Post by: Jman on November 15, 2010, 04:16:06 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Let's read the posts after it before we jump to conclusions next time.

Accident? Minge? Probably one of those two. Even the great Moo can make mistakes and accidentally kill/shoot an innocent.

You can get low karma without "sucking" as you say. Unless you want to say you suck for having 700 karma, but that's your call.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 15, 2010, 07:16:27 PM
I bet jman has really low karma.
Post by: Jman on November 15, 2010, 07:23:12 PM
I bet jman has really low karma.

1000 is low? Sorry I forgot how to count.
Post by: Rocket50 on November 15, 2010, 07:27:20 PM
Noep...

Also, if the RDMing traitor with shit karma has reduced damage of 95%, how will they kill enough inno's to make a significant recovery of karma?
Post by: Jman on November 15, 2010, 08:01:16 PM
Also, if the RDMing traitor with shit karma has reduced damage of 95%, how will they kill enough inno's to make a significant recovery of karma?

The point is not significant. The point is a small boost for being a skilled T.
Post by: Deathie on November 15, 2010, 08:45:01 PM

That's the fucking point.

RDMer's who go from a good 900 to 100 can't take advantage of this. At most, they'll get a single knife kill.

The point is for decent players who make a single mistake, like shooting an inno in the crossfire, and such, and loose, say, 100-200 karma.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 16, 2010, 02:16:18 PM
Or you could all quit bitching and not kill impulsively.
Post by: Jman on November 16, 2010, 03:00:44 PM
Or you could all quit bitching and not kill impulsively.

>implying we all kill impuslively

Have we all not stated the fact 5 times that there ARE ways to lose some karma without rdming, or killing impulsively?

Also, nobody here is bitching. You are probably just butthurt because you get no kills as T and you would get no karma boost.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 16, 2010, 04:49:52 PM
>implying we all kill impuslively

Have we all not stated the fact 5 times that there ARE ways to lose some karma without rdming, or killing impulsively?

Also, nobody here is bitching. You are probably just butthurt because you get no kills as T and you would get no karma boost.

The bottom line is that it's staying the way it is, and if you really find a problem with it, get better at the game.
Post by: Deathie on November 16, 2010, 04:51:24 PM
The bottom line is that it's staying the way it is, and if you really find a problem with it, get better at the game.

It
Has
Nothing
To
Do
With
Skill.

Plus, by looking at the poll, seems like majority out-votes you.

Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 16, 2010, 06:10:41 PM
Great. Then a majority of people can suck it. xD

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Jman on November 16, 2010, 09:01:39 PM

>Implying I am bad at the game

Hmmm. I am pretty sure I get at least 6 kills if not more every round as a Traitor and am good at killing Traitors as innocent. I am most likely better than you.

Your argument = null.
Post by: Rocket50 on November 16, 2010, 10:07:18 PM
>Implying I am bad at the game

Hmmm. I am pretty sure I get at least 6 kills if not more every round as a Traitor and am good at killing Traitors as innocent. I am most likely better than you.

Your argument = null.
I am here to challenge that statement.

Rank          Name                                   Score↑      Time Played          Score/Min   

15   .:RND`=- jman15234                       4400             65.87              1.11   

19  Rocket50                                           4233            55.63              1.27   

303  ItchyDani3l                                        380             4.97                1.28     

157  .:RND`=- Frank [la] -=                       789           10.43                1.26   

Lulululululul. People have higher points per min than you. Your statement of being better = NULL

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.60.104.220:27019/top_players/ (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.60.104.220:27019/top_players/)
Post by: Deathie on November 16, 2010, 10:23:42 PM
I am here to challenge that statement.

Rank          Name                                   Score↑      Time Played          Score/Min   

15   .:RND`=- jman15234                       4400             65.87              1.11   

19  Rocket50                                           4233            55.63              1.27   

303  ItchyDani3l                                        380             4.97                1.28     

157  .:RND`=- Frank [la] -=                       789           10.43                1.26   

Lulululululul. People have higher points per min than you. Your statement of being better = NULL

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.60.104.220:27019/top_players/ (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.60.104.220:27019/top_players/)

Now it boils down to a matter of senority,
Itchy's only played a total of 4 hours on the new system,
While Jman has over 65h's.

Itchy has a better S/M Ratio than anyone else on that list, but that's like saying "LOOK, MY K/D IS 5.0 CAUSE I GOT 10 KILLS AND 2 DEATHS OLO"

278         Death M.D.                               430              8.42              0.85     

Admittedly, I have a lower score/Min, but that's because I only fire when I'm 100% certain someones a traitor, not off a hunch like most people,

and on top of that, I suck as a Traitor, lolo

The point being, people can loose karma by having an accidental misfire, or a stray bullet hitting a inno in the crossfire. Not just by RDMing or shooting random people.

I use a laptop, and don't have a USB mouse.

When I tap it twice, (like moving to the left, then quickly swiping to the right) it'd fire. I've gotten killed more than once cause I accidentally shot the detective who happened to be standing right in front of me :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Edit:

799            Deathie                                 99               1.4                    1.18     

Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 03:50:22 AM
I don't think rank or score really has to do with this all too much. Skill is traitor tactics, winning the round, not just going for score.
Post by: Don on November 17, 2010, 05:24:38 AM
Uhm jman, it's fair to say itchy is better in TTT than you.
He's even better than me.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 06:52:43 AM
Lol. That's the amount of time since the server reset.

And I've had crap karma since then too. It's like 412 right now or something :)

and I still win? ?? XD

Post by: Rocket50 on November 17, 2010, 07:16:47 AM
I don't think rank or score really has to do with this all too much. Skill is traitor tactics, winning the round, not just going for score.

Rank and score accumulation doesnt tell you crap, it tells you that you've played for a long time. The points per minute is important; it tells you if they suck or not  :)
Post by: Shawn on November 17, 2010, 09:07:37 AM
Meh don't really think we need this its not hard to get karma up i went in last night had 100 karma at the end of the map was back up to 1000 learn to kill T's and not I's

Yes I'm aware sometimes you shoot someone by mistake, the point is as long as you don't kill them you're not going to loss lots of karma so it doesn't matter. but if you do kill them then you deserve to loss the karma because you couldn't learn to hold your fire and wait for a clear shot.

Advise, burst don't spray
Post by: Frank on November 17, 2010, 10:10:46 AM
Since I got over 500, I haven't come lower than 400.

Except that time I pushed jman.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 11:53:27 AM
Don and I are almost equal. I remember one time we had like a bet or something to see who had the mosts points at the end of the map.
And then I RDMed him on the last round to keep him from getting above my score :) Then I suicided.
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 12:14:15 PM
Don and I are almost equal. I remember one time we had like a bet or something to see who had the mosts points at the end of the map.
And then I RDMed him on the last round to keep him from getting above my score :) Then I suicided.

It isn't neccassarily the kills you get, but how you get them. Idk about itchy as I have never played with him, but don I can say that I am just about as good as you are.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 01:40:23 PM
It isn't neccassarily the kills you get, but how you get them. Idk about itchy as I have never played with him, but don I can say that I am just about as good as you are.

I never use knife, but I actually gain most of my points as innocent. I'm a super duper detective. DNA Scanner FTW
Post by: Deathie on November 17, 2010, 01:48:21 PM
I never use knife, but I actually gain most of my points as innocent. I'm a super duper detective. DNA Scanner FTW

Admittedly, Itchy is a pro detective. c:
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 03:12:50 PM
Admittedly, Itchy is a pro detective. c:

so am I...

Also, this is not a thread about who is better. This is a thread that there needs to be a +5-10 karma gain for killing innocents as traitor.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 03:23:09 PM
so am I...

Also, this is not a thread about who is better. This is a thread that there needs to be a +5-10 karma gain for killing innocents as traitor.

No, what he means is that whenever I'm detective... I kill like every single traitor. No joke.

And well idgaf. I mean, it would only help RDMers and 'semi-good' players.
Post by: Frank on November 17, 2010, 03:25:39 PM
No, what he means is that whenever I'm detective... I kill like every single traitor. No joke.

And well idgaf. I mean, it would only help RDMers and 'semi-good' players.
I don't need anything to get karma up.

I have lotsa fun too. I just go walking around, if I see something REALLY suspicious, I go boom boom with my weapon of preference. If I'm traitor, I don't really care. I just like knifing people for the lulz.

So yeah. I don't think this is like REAAAAALLY necessary. It'd be just a plus for good Ts.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 03:38:35 PM
I don't need anything to get karma up.

I have lotsa fun too. I just go walking around, if I see something REALLY suspicious, I go boom boom with my weapon of preference. If I'm traitor, I don't really care. I just like knifing people for the lulz.

So yeah. I don't think this is like REAAAAALLY necessary. It'd be just a plus for good Ts. anyone who can press C and get a knife.
Post by: Deathie on November 17, 2010, 03:49:06 PM
If you have 100 Karma cause you're an RDMing fag,
and you're a T,
you'll most likely just get a single kill, from a knife.

If you get 10+ Karma for each kill,
and 30 Karma by default at the end of the round,

It'd just be 40+ Karma to the RDMing fag.

But if you're someone like me or Jman,
and have, say, 800 Karma,
accidentally SHOOT a Inno, misfire, bad aim, whatever,
Loose 200 Karma.

600 Karma = 40-30% Dmg reduction,
We kill 4 Inno's total,

40+ Karma for kills
30 + Karma for round end

70+ Total karma,

giving is 50% recovery from a mistake.
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 03:50:16 PM
If you have 100 Karma cause you're an RDMing fag,
and you're a T,
you'll most likely just get a single kill, from a knife.

If you get 10+ Karma for each kill,
and 30 Karma by default at the end of the round,

It'd just be 40+ Karma to the RDMing fag.

But if you're someone like me or Jman,
and have, say, 800 Karma,
accidentally SHOOT a Inno, misfire, bad aim, whatever,
Loose 200 Karma.

600 Karma = 40-30% Dmg reduction,
We kill 4 Inno's total,

40+ Karma for kills
30 + Karma for round end

70+ Total karma,

giving is 50% recovery from a mistake.

i came
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 03:58:41 PM
I had the highest score with only 352 karma one game.

If you're good enough at the game, it doesn't matter if you're and RDMing fag >.>
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 04:08:45 PM
You still haven't provided a valid reason this addition would be BAD for TTT. It would definitly be helpful to those average everyday players who lose karma on accident and want to get it back up.
Post by: Deathie on November 17, 2010, 04:18:04 PM
You still haven't provided a valid reason this addition would be BAD for TTT. It would definitly be helpful to those average everyday players who lose karma on accident and want to get it back up.

On another note, I think RND is the only server with karma that saves across maps,

according to another player, and a friend of mine who used to be with RND said "If a server needs to put bullshit like that on their server, you know it's going to shits".

ASdfgu.
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 04:19:49 PM
On another note, I think RND is the only server with karma that saves across maps,

according to another player, and a friend of mine who used to be with RND said "If a server needs to put bullshit like that on their server, you know it's going to shits".

ASdfgu.

please tell me how.
Post by: Deathie on November 17, 2010, 04:21:54 PM
please tell me how.

Apparently "if the community is full of idiots who are dumbass and just RDM and never listen and shit, and the only way to stop it is to give it this new fucking karma system, eventually, no one will play it anymore."
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 04:23:25 PM
but are u talking about perma karma system or my suggestion
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 04:29:44 PM
that was deathward's friends' comment on the new karma system.

in my opinion, the new karma system has really cut down on RDMers... which will make it less likely for you to kill someone innocent because they were RDMing.
Post by: jimonions on November 17, 2010, 06:33:19 PM
People still rdm regardless of the karma system, In fact the lower their karma the better for them to rdm.
Ive had to ban 3 different players just for being jackasses with low karma: shooting people then running and hiding, walking into peoples nades on purpose, randomly hitting people with crowbars.
anyone doing this deserves a 1 week ban for the victims to recover their karma.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 17, 2010, 06:54:59 PM
Oh I just had an idea!!!

How about instead of a karma increase for killing innocents as traitor, you give karma boosts of 50 or 100 per day?
that way RDMers will just quit the server after map restart, but honest-to-goodness RND members will just be able to rejoin a day or two later and have nice karma?
Post by: Jman on November 17, 2010, 07:02:40 PM
No. People will just mass rdm, leave, come back in a week, repeat. Also, at least my suggestion actually requires playing the game and using at least SOME skill instead of just waiting overnight.
Post by: Deathie on November 17, 2010, 07:21:13 PM
Every map change, you gain an additional 30 karma?

Or 50+ Karma per hour,

Basically those who really play the game and don't join, RDM, and leave get a karma boost.

I just think there should be a quick way to raise your karma after you hit a certain threshold, like 700+ Karma.
Post by: Dr.Zomboss on November 17, 2010, 07:33:03 PM
It would be okay if you get 10 Karma for every Innocent you have killed as traitor. RDMers with 100 Karma or less are only able to kill up to 2 innocents, so it doesn't really reward them. But it provides a fair chance to regain karma after a mistake or an accident.
Post by: Seb on November 18, 2010, 03:16:40 PM
A new version of Daniel's scenario, using our current karma system. If you want, you can replace Newbie with Minge 2 and Experienced Player with Respected Player

SIX PLAYERS: NEWBIE EXPERIENCED PLAYER CASUAL PLAYER 1 DRIFTER MINGE CASUAL PLAYER 2

ROUND ONE
EVERYBODY HAS 1000 KARMA
Casual Player 1 is traitor. He kills Casual Player 2 with a MAC-10 and drops the MAC-10.
Minge picks up the MAC-10 and proceeds to kill Experienced Player, who was detective.
Drifter, who knows this gamemode and plays on any random TTT server, kills Minge.
Casual Player 1 falls to his death.
ROUND END, INNOCENTS WIN
Karma Results:
NEWBIE: 1000
EP: 1000
CP1: 1000
CP2: 1000
DRIFTER: 500
MINGE: 400

ROUND 2
Newbie is the traitor, Experienced Player is the detective.
Newbie, having been told what to do by Experienced Player the last round, buys a knife and knifes Drifter.
Experienced Player scans, matches the DNA, and follows Newbie, bringing both casual players.
While EP, CP1, and CP2 are shooting at Newbie, Minge decides "If I can't have good karma, nobody can" and walks in front of all three innocents, getting in their line of fire and killing Newbie before he dies, killed by Experienced Player.
ROUND END, INNOCENTS WIN
RESULTS:
NEWBIE: 1000
EP: 750
CP1: 900
CP2: 900
DRIFTER: 1000
MINGE: 625

ROUND 3
Experienced Player is the traitor. He knifes the Detective, who was Casual Player 2. In a turn of events, he gets all the innocents against each other and finally kills the last innocent, who is Drifter.
Drifter had killed Minge.
Casual Player 1 wounded both of them and then died of environmental hazards.
Newbie had slightly wounded Casual Player 1.

ROUND ENDS, TRAITORS WIN
Results:
NEWBIE: 925
EP: 780
CP1: 700
CP2: 930
DRIFTER: 850
MINGE: 655

ROUND 4
Casual Player 2 is the traitor, Minge is the Detective.
Minge proceeds to annoy Drifter, he learned about our ridiculous karma system and will not kill Minge.
Minge eventually kills Drifter.
Minge proceeds to annoy Experienced Player and Newbie. Casual Player 2 is too busy looking for everybody.
Newbie kills (or RDMs, depending on whether you think of him as Minge 2) Minge, thinking he's traitor even though he's Detective (or just for RDM).
Experienced Player sees this, thinks Newbie is traitor, and kills him.
Casual Player 2 knifes Experienced Player and kills Casual Player 1.
ROUND ENDS, TRAITORS WIN
Result:
NEWBIE: 675
EP: 500
CP1: 730
CP2: 945
DRIFTER: 880
MINGE: 10

ROUND 5
Minge is the traitor. He buys a knife and drops it in a room.
Newbie determines that anybody who's been traitor one round can't be traitor again, therefore people who haven't been traitor will be traitor last round. He thinks for a bit, and kills Drifter in plain sight of EP, CP1, and CP2.
They each think he's the traitor, but only Casual Player 1 and Casual Player 2 shoot at him. Casual Player 1 kills him and picks up the knife Minge dropped. After they ID Newbie's body (innocent), Casual Player 1 takes out the knife. He's about to say he found it, but he's shot dead by Experienced Player.
Casual Player 2 decides not to kill him, having learned his karma-related lesson.
Minge falls.
ROUND END, INNOCENTS WIN
Result:
NEWBIE: 425
EP: 250
CP1: 625
CP2: 960
DRIFTER: 900
MINGE: 40

MAP CHANGE

ROUND 1
Experienced Player is the traitor, Casual Player 2 is the detective.
Newbie officially turns into Minge 2. Both minges team up and run at the detective, shooting at him (only Minge is hitting).
Casual Player 2 Deagle'd them both in the face.
Casual Player 2 an hero's as to not lose more karma.
Experienced Player knifes Drifter and Deagle'd Casual Player 1 in the face.
ROUND END, TRAITORS WIN
Result:
NEWBIE: 455
EP: 280
CP1: 655
CP2: 250
DRIFTER: 915
MINGE: 10

tl;dr: no you better ####ing read it
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 18, 2010, 03:41:41 PM
I'm sorry seb, but the failed font and color coding makes me want to read that even less.

BUT here it goes anyway... *starts reading* <--- will edit comment later
Post by: jimonions on November 18, 2010, 06:27:20 PM
Why did you make a 2 page post on make believe rounds.

If someone is being an idiot just ban them.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 19, 2010, 03:48:49 AM
Faggotness Flowchart:

ADMINS APPROVE TOO MANY RESPECTEDS ----> FAGGOTS START ABUSING ----> COMPLAINTS ----> CHANGE IN CLASS SYSTEM (VIP) ----> NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BAN RDMERS ----> NEW KARMA SYSTEM ----> ?
Post by: Shawn on November 19, 2010, 07:56:45 AM
A new version of Daniel's scenario, using our current karma system. If you want, you can replace Newbie with Minge 2 and Experienced Player with Respected Player

Sorry but your math is wrong

First you never start with 1000 you start with

880? or 840? can't remember

seconded you loss 400 karma for killing an I not 500

And all this proves is you have to be playing with morons "Player decides to walk in front of people shooting"

If you read my post a few pages back it said

"Learn to hold your fire and not just spray"

Player walking in front of me while I'm shooting
Stops shooting
Wait for clear shot
Shoot
????
Profit

Post by: Seb on November 19, 2010, 12:29:58 PM
Sorry but your math is wrong

First you never start with 1000 you start with

880? or 840? can't remember

seconded you loss 400 karma for killing an I not 500

And all this proves is you have to be playing with morons "Player decides to walk in front of people shooting"

If you read my post a few pages back it said

"Learn to hold your fire and not just spray"

Player walking in front of me while I'm shooting
Stops shooting
Wait for clear shot
Shoot
????
Profit

reaction times
Post by: Jman on November 19, 2010, 01:12:59 PM
So about getting 5-10 karma for kills as Traitor? Let's continue discussing that and not get off topic.
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 19, 2010, 01:54:26 PM
Faggotness Flowchart:

ADMINS APPROVE TOO MANY RESPECTEDS ----> FAGGOTS START ABUSING ----> COMPLAINTS ----> CHANGE IN CLASS SYSTEM (VIP) ----> NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BAN RDMERS ----> NEW KARMA SYSTEM ----> ?

See chart.
Post by: Don on November 19, 2010, 02:09:40 PM
If someone is being an idiot just ban them.
This

I still don't know why you're complaining.
If people are being giant dickheads, get out your stick and kick 'em.
Post by: Jman on November 19, 2010, 02:23:47 PM
i still think there is no downside of gettin 5-10 karma for kill as Traitor
Post by: Deathie on November 19, 2010, 06:17:35 PM
This

We're not talking about that, we're talking about how those of us who ARENT RDM'ing faggot, and can make small mistakes, have a shortcut to regaining a small amount of karma, granted it's not insanely low.
Post by: Hitman on November 19, 2010, 06:38:08 PM
This

Well, some people dont have VIP and there are times where minges are on TTT and most admins and/or VIPs are offline/afk/busy.
Post by: Jman on November 19, 2010, 08:17:50 PM
ya Don and Itchy why exactly ARE you so against this small addition?
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 19, 2010, 10:30:20 PM
Because the only reason this addition is justifiable is because of the change in karma... which was result from not enough ppl to ban RDMers... which was result from class change... which was result from abuse... which was result from admins approving too many apps!!!

We need to actually address this problem instead of just trying to change the karma.
Post by: Jman on November 20, 2010, 06:04:29 AM
Well untill your problems are fixed why can we not have this at least in the meantime to help...?  :idk:

EDIT: FUCKING FIXED ASDFADFASDFSDFGASDFASDFASDF
Post by: Frank on November 20, 2010, 06:08:21 AM
Well untill you're problems are fixed why can we not have this at least in the meantime to help...?  :idk:
>you're

DIE FROM FUCKING AIDS
Post by: Jman on November 20, 2010, 06:10:49 AM
FUCK ME IT'S 8:00 HERE I AM NOT FKIN PAYING ATTENTIION ASUIBFGSDJGBUBGSDBUSbshyidbvgyiabvsduofghilssjsdfg FUK ALL R NUBS FUK ALL R NUBS
Post by: Frank on November 20, 2010, 06:15:11 AM
FUCK ME IT'S 8:00 HERE I AM NOT FKIN PAYING ATTENTIION ASUIBFGSDJGBUBGSDBUSbshyidbvgyiabvsduofghilssjsdfg FUK ALL R NUBS FUK ALL R NUBS
So what?
Post by: Jman on November 20, 2010, 06:16:03 AM
I'm sorry I have failed you, Master Frank.  :-[
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 20, 2010, 09:07:36 AM
Well untill your problems are fixed why can we not have this at least in the meantime to help...?  :idk:

EDIT: FUCKING FIXED ASDFADFASDFSDFGASDFASDFASDF

That's like Obama's Stimulus bill. It just doesn't work that way.
Post by: Seb on November 20, 2010, 09:14:00 AM
This

Everybody makes misteaks.
Post by: ursus on November 21, 2010, 09:18:56 AM
You guys don't get it.
TL;DR?
RDMers will gain karma very fast using this system.
They will basically kill at least one traitor if they randomly RDM people with high enough karma.
They will not be attacked while detective unless it's by a traitor... who they'll kill anyway.
They will gain karma for each innocent they kill??? I don't think they should.

Okay, first off:
What we're proposing is to gain about 10-50 karma for innocent kills as traitor. If you have 10 karma and knife one innocent as traitor, you now have (Potentially) about 90 karma.
Damage reduction is 90% until you bring it up to about 400 karma.

So using this principle, if you killed EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT as traitor, you would gain 13 x 50 karma = 650.
Now let's just imagine this scenario: You are a stubborn, thickheaded, fucking idiot of sorts. You think that all of us "don't get it" and that your logic could not possibly be wrong. Because after all, you're taking AP government. Right guys?
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 21, 2010, 09:36:10 AM
This thread is way too long...

need lox
Post by: Jman on November 21, 2010, 09:40:58 AM
No lox without my 5-10 karma per kill boost.

The vote is 21/2. I think I win.
Post by: Dr.Zomboss on November 21, 2010, 01:25:51 PM
No lox without my 5-10 karma per kill boost.

The vote is 21/2. I think I win.

Yesh.
Post by: yoshi on November 21, 2010, 02:34:53 PM
How about getting 300 karma for killing 3 innocent as traitor ? And 500 for killing 2 detective.
Post by: Jman on November 21, 2010, 02:52:02 PM
How about getting 300 karma for killing 3 innocent as traitor ? And 500 for killing 2 detective.

How about...NO?

All of the idiots asking for crazy amounts are the people I would see as mass rdmers. All of the regular players who play with skill and accidentally lose karma from time to time would really be benefited by this 5-10 karma boost per kill thing.

I REPEAT: 5-10 KARMA, NOT 300-500...
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 21, 2010, 04:33:46 PM
Dude. You're probably never going to get the karma boost.

It's not like anyone cares anymore anyway.

EDIT:

I like how I joined TTT today (1st time in a while) with 525 karma and got back up to 950 by the end of the first map.

It was really funny too.

I also like how everyone is -1'ing my posts because they're butthurt >.>
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on November 21, 2010, 04:36:00 PM
Maybe just quit complaining and play the game?

/troll
/complains
/thread

trolololo
Post by: ursus on November 21, 2010, 10:01:18 PM
@thread: (Skip to 1:29 for appropriate response.)

SHUT THE FUCK UP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPzNv56WRZk#)
Post by: Buddha on November 21, 2010, 10:56:34 PM
how about

you get 25 karma for killing one innocent as traitor
and get 50 for killing detective?
Post by: Deathie on November 21, 2010, 11:30:48 PM
how about

you get 5 karma for killing one innocent as traitor
and get 10 for killing detective?

Fixed.
Post by: Frank on November 22, 2010, 05:57:53 AM
how about

you get 10 karma for killing one innocent as traitor
and get 15 for killing detective?
Fixed.
NOW it's fix'd.
Post by: Jman on November 22, 2010, 07:24:05 AM
How about it's about time coolz sees this thread and gives his opinion?
Post by: ItchyDani3l on November 22, 2010, 08:32:43 AM
How about it's about time coolz sees this thread and gives his opinion?

How about No. I jumped into a game yesterday and had 525 karma. I got up to 925 by the end of the first map. Quit your fucking whining.
Post by: ursus on November 22, 2010, 09:49:48 AM
How about No. I jumped into a game yesterday and had 525 karma. I got up to 925 by the end of the first map. Quit your fucking whining.

He's not whining, only 2 people have actually voted AGAINST it. You, sir, need to quit your fucking whining. Not everyone else.
Post by: Jman on November 22, 2010, 11:24:21 AM
He's not whining, only 2 people have actually voted AGAINST it. You, sir, need to quit your fucking whining. Not everyone else.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nobody here is whining except you. You are about the only person against it. Also, you are in no place to say "how about no" when I was referring to coolz, not you.
Post by: Don on November 22, 2010, 11:48:33 AM
Maybe just quit complaining and play the game?
Someone recently watched the best show in the internet, I see.

Anyway, Mentlegen, just shut your pieholes and wait until coolz gives his comment to all this.
It's not like this fail-ass argument in here is going to bring anyone forward.
Post by: Seb on November 22, 2010, 05:11:14 PM
Basically, I'm too scared to shoot anybody in the server's TTT. The moral is "DON'T SHOOT ANYBODY EVER".

A karma boost for killing innocents as traitor would help.
Post by: Deathie on November 22, 2010, 05:13:44 PM
So far from the posts here, only Itchy, Don, and Moo are against this, yet only two people voted no ._.
Post by: Sabb on November 22, 2010, 05:14:20 PM
So far from the posts here, only Itchy, Don, and Moo are against this, yet only two people voted no ._.
Noep.
Post by: Deathie on November 22, 2010, 06:11:09 PM
Noep.

SABBATH YOU SON OF A BITCH.
Post by: Prox on November 23, 2010, 06:31:36 AM
Basically, I'm too scared to shoot anybody in the server's TTT. The moral is "DON'T SHOOT ANYBODY EVER".
You have to shoot back if someone is shooting at you. Usually when ppl shoot at me they are the traitors,
well if they're not then, well just deal with it.
/ontopic
I'm supporting this thread because of 1 thing. When you have 0 - 450 karma it might be really difficult to get it up
since you do really low damage. You can't kill traitor with that amount of karma unless you have a knife and when you shoot him you can do like maximum 20 damage to him before you are getting killed. You get someting around 1 - 10 more karma thought, hoverer I've noticed that sometimes you get less then 30 karma even if you only shot at the traitor(you get +30 karma every round).
  Once you're out of that stage and have 450+ karma then you can actually start gaining your karma like 70 or even more at
every single round.

Tl;dr
It's really hard to gain karma when you have 0 - 450 karma.
It is starting to get easier to gain it at 450+ karma.
Post by: Malaka on November 26, 2010, 07:42:33 PM
am i the only one who LOL'd at gamefreaks avatar....lol
Post by: Sabb on November 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM
Yes?
Post by: ursus on November 27, 2010, 10:01:08 AM

How is it funny? It's a picture of me. That's it.
Post by: Don on November 27, 2010, 10:44:30 AM
How is it funny? It's a picture of me. That's it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOOK AT IT!
Post by: Jman on November 27, 2010, 02:53:08 PM
Back on topic, folks.  ::)
Post by: Rocket50 on November 27, 2010, 03:02:34 PM
Where the fuck is coolz and his thoughtful insight?
Post by: ursus on November 27, 2010, 06:18:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOOK AT IT!

YEAH I HAVE LIKE, A FACE AND SHIT
Post by: Frank on November 27, 2010, 07:25:29 PM
YEAH I HAVE LIKE, A FACE AND SHIT
OMG YOU TAKE A PIC OF YOURSELF

WITH A SERIOUS FACE

OMFG YOUR SO COOL I WISH YOU COULD BE HERE AND WE WERE BOTH 14 AND WE HAD HARDCOR SEXS

BUT IM 12 AND MY DICK IS SMALL OMG I WIHS I WAS 16
Post by: accelleon on November 27, 2010, 07:25:51 PM
thank you for coming,

i regret to inform you a thread as broken out of its cell, please do not panic. i am sure that some sort of moderation team will find and arrest this runaway thread. but as for the time being please do not post any more off-topic information in this thread, it will just fill the case files with useless information. thank you for your consideration, and remember any off-topic information will delay the capture of this menace.

but for now i do believe we have a:
(http://www.sydlexia.com/blogstuff/runaway_train_derailed_thread_soul_asylum.jpg)
on our hands
Post by: ursus on November 27, 2010, 08:17:19 PM
OMG YOU TAKE A PIC OF YOURSELF

WITH A SERIOUS FACE

OMFG YOUR SO COOL I WISH YOU COULD BE HERE AND WE WERE BOTH 14 AND WE HAD HARDCOR SEXS

BUT IM 12 AND MY DICK IS SMALL OMG I WIHS I WAS 16

that's basically my face all the time
im srs business
Post by: accelleon on November 27, 2010, 08:25:08 PM
DAMMIT....

that runaway thread is gonna find your computer with the way your slowing progress down... now we wouldnt want a convicted criminal in your house on your computer would you?
Post by: ursus on November 27, 2010, 08:27:46 PM
DAMMIT....

that runaway thread is gonna find your computer with the way your slowing progress down... now we wouldnt want a convicted criminal in your house on your computer would you?

Post by: Jman on November 27, 2010, 09:11:47 PM
Post by: ursus on November 27, 2010, 09:17:06 PM

NOU
Post by: accelleon on November 27, 2010, 09:18:43 PM
NOU

that must be the first thing ive agreed with you on in this thread
Post by: Deathie on November 27, 2010, 09:49:24 PM
that's basically my face all the time
im srs business

Sanders mk.2
Post by: accelleon on November 27, 2010, 09:50:08 PM
oh jesus sanders upgraded again O.o
shit just got real
Post by: Cake Faice on November 27, 2010, 10:27:40 PM
Back on topic:

This karma system is no-where near fucking fine/perfect. The old way was better, the RDM kill limit was fine and everything else. If you want RDM to stop being constant, then like I stated: Enforce/stricken the rules. We would be better off with saying random lulz kills is kickable, while having our old karma system.

Post by: Seb on November 28, 2010, 03:54:44 PM
Back on topic:

This karma system is no-where near fucking fine/perfect. The old way was better, the RDM kill limit was fine and everything else. If you want RDM to stop being constant, then like I stated: Enforce/stricken the rules. We would be better off with saying random lulz kills is kickable, while having our old karma system.

I LOVE YOU
Post by: accelleon on November 28, 2010, 04:26:40 PM
Back on topic:

THIS
Post by: ursus on November 28, 2010, 05:01:42 PM
Back on topic:

Have my babies.
Post by: Don on November 28, 2010, 05:03:55 PM
Have my babies.
Hey gamefreak, wanna go play TTT with jman and me?
Post by: ursus on November 28, 2010, 05:15:41 PM
Hey gamefreak, wanna go play TTT with jman and me?

I was going to -1 your post, but then it wouldn't be 100. :C

SO I STARE DISDAINFULLY AT YOU, SIR
Post by: accelleon on November 28, 2010, 05:31:47 PM
hmm how about i +1 his post then you -1 it?
xD
Post by: Deathie on November 29, 2010, 10:55:42 PM
Cake Face is right, if we revert to the old Karma system, and let VIP's kick/ban at their discretion, we'll be fine.

With the VIP app approval rate being choked out to only the most qualified, we don't need to worry about the previous "respectards" going around and abusing.
Post by: Don on November 30, 2010, 11:53:44 AM
You all seem to forget that by our default rules, 4 RDMs are allowed, and before you're allowed to really kick, it has to be commited twice.

I know that VIPs kick for reasons they think are valid and I do the same thing, but if you're going the "enfore rules" way, this is a huge shot in your own leg.
Post by: aemxr on November 30, 2010, 01:45:38 PM
Someone (or two) was mad on TTT last night because I was "constantly RDMing" i.e. 1 or 2 kills per round as inno either provoked or suspicious (lurking, trailing, dragging unid'd bodies, or just looked suspicious). I also never knew you're not supposed to use the disguiser in public ... (http://i55.tinypic.com/qn1pqp.gif) turned out a little badly...
Post by: Seb on December 02, 2010, 09:42:43 AM
I still think my system's the best AROUND (lol, listening to that song right now), but Cake Face's suggestion is good.
Post by: Moo on December 02, 2010, 11:47:11 AM
its easy to say lets make the rules more strict, what u dont understand is that its hard to enforce the rules if no one is there to enforce it, and your gonna say, give more vips, that doesnt solve anything, just makes it more open to abuse, its hard to trust 12 13 14 15 16 yr olds, what is easier is to leave the karma system as it is so no one has to do anything like make the rules more STRICT or ENFORCE it

karma system is enver going to be perfect, ppl are going to hate it, ppl are going to like it, but if u look at it from a normal game players stand point who DOESNT RDM or ISNT TRIGGER HAPPY, you could see that the karma system is fine, you only need a good 500-600 karma to do a decent amount of damage and kill a player, if your karma is really low, then theres probably a reason for that(RDM) and if it isnt, its not that difficult, if u stay frosty and watch ur shots u will get good karma, just shoot a traitor once and u get a decent amount of karma from it.

its not perfect but the otherway is far more difficult to maintain rdmers and fags, thsi way its easy to tell who rdms, cuz ur past actions stick with you
Post by: ItchyDani3l on December 02, 2010, 02:38:54 PM
its easy to say lets make the rules more strict, what u dont understand is that its hard to enforce the rules if no one is there to enforce it, and your gonna say, give more vips, that doesnt solve anything, just makes it more open to abuse, its hard to trust 12 13 14 15 16 yr olds, what is easier is to leave the karma system as it is so no one has to do anything like make the rules more STRICT or ENFORCE it

Faggotness Flowchart:

Post by: Moo on December 02, 2010, 04:28:52 PM
----> better play time for actual ttt players, the games meant to be played that way, lose karma for killing innocents, gain karma for killing traitors, get unlucky to have traitor when u have shit karma, u hoenstly DONT lose that much karma if u play the game, its the players that like to prop kill, random kill and all that shit that have a problem, and i can see that by the ppl complaining in this thread about karma system
Post by: Rocket50 on December 03, 2010, 10:17:54 PM
Cake Face is right, if we revert to the old Karma system, and let VIP's kick/ban at their discretion, we'll be fine.

With the VIP app approval rate being choked out to only the most qualified, we don't need to worry about the previous "respectards" going around and abusing.

I think the recent demotions defied your logic
Post by: Seb on December 03, 2010, 10:32:27 PM
I think the recent demotions defied your logic

Everybody who isn't mokey and iPounce should get a second chance, my opinion.
Post by: ursus on December 04, 2010, 11:47:53 AM
Everybody who isn't mokey and iPounce should get a second chance, my opinion.

*cough* yes *cough*
Post by: Frank on December 04, 2010, 03:38:21 PM
Actually you should restore the old karma system. Whoever thought this is a good idea should be smashed into his balls

with a sledgehammer.
Post by: ursus on December 04, 2010, 06:02:27 PM
Actually you should restore the old karma system. Whoever thought this is a good idea should be smashed into his balls

with a sledgehammer.

This precisely.
Everyone who doesn't hate is just like "WELL IT STOPZ RDM AND WE DUN NID MOAR VIP AND ALL PPL WHO HAET R MENGBAGZ"
Post by: Seb on December 04, 2010, 06:03:52 PM

with a sledgehammer.

I don't think Don and Moo deserve that, the most should be getting tied to a chair under a single, hanging lightbulb and pistol-whipped a few times.

With love, of course, because who really hates Don and Moo that much?
Post by: ursus on December 04, 2010, 06:09:29 PM
who really hates Don and Moo that much?

About 90% of all the russian players on the server

Post by: Frank on December 04, 2010, 07:19:06 PM
I don't think Don and Moo deserve that, the most should be getting tied to a chair under a single, hanging lightbulb and pistol-whipped a few times.

With love, of course, because who really hates Don and Moo that much?
As a matter of fact, some people DO hate Don.

A lot.
Post by: ursus on December 04, 2010, 07:25:05 PM
As a matter of fact, some people DO hate Don.

A lot.

Oh.
Well, I'll just be on my way the. Hmph.
Post by: Moo on December 04, 2010, 09:56:28 PM
k im done argueing with idiots, thread is LOCKED, the system STAYS... if ur expecting a  :xmastree:  :present: from  :santahat: in ur  :santastocking: then u r fking  :trollface: , so go get a fkin  :gbman: or find a fking girl n  :mistletoe:

Im sick of this im right bullshit for karma system, some ppl like it, some ppl dont, obviously rdmers dont like it, and ppl who dont dont mind it at all, if i see another fkin thread im gonna fking kill u