Poll

Should you get karma for killing Innocents as Traitor?

Yes
No

Author Topic: A Way To Get People To Stop Bitching...  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Re: A Way To Get People To Stop Bitching...
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »
+1
Back on topic:

This karma system is no-where near fucking fine/perfect. The old way was better, the RDM kill limit was fine and everything else. If you want RDM to stop being constant, then like I stated: Enforce/stricken the rules. We would be better off with saying random lulz kills is kickable, while having our old karma system.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »
Back on topic:

This karma system is no-where near fucking fine/perfect. The old way was better, the RDM kill limit was fine and everything else. If you want RDM to stop being constant, then like I stated: Enforce/stricken the rules. We would be better off with saying random lulz kills is kickable, while having our old karma system.

I LOVE YOU
Miami's Finest

Offline accelleon

View More Badges!

• OS Dev is the black magic of programming.
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2010, 04:26:40 PM »
Back on topic:

THIS
I'm back and playing gmod again!

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2010, 05:01:42 PM »
Back on topic:

Have my babies.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2010, 05:03:55 PM »
+1
Have my babies.
Hey gamefreak, wanna go play TTT with jman and me?

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »
Hey gamefreak, wanna go play TTT with jman and me?

I was going to -1 your post, but then it wouldn't be 100. :C

SO I STARE DISDAINFULLY AT YOU, SIR

Offline accelleon

View More Badges!

• OS Dev is the black magic of programming.
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »
hmm how about i +1 his post then you -1 it?
xD
I'm back and playing gmod again!

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »
Cake Face is right, if we revert to the old Karma system, and let VIP's kick/ban at their discretion, we'll be fine.

With the VIP app approval rate being choked out to only the most qualified, we don't need to worry about the previous "respectards" going around and abusing.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »
You all seem to forget that by our default rules, 4 RDMs are allowed, and before you're allowed to really kick, it has to be commited twice.

I know that VIPs kick for reasons they think are valid and I do the same thing, but if you're going the "enfore rules" way, this is a huge shot in your own leg.

Offline aemxr

• Respect: +12
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2010, 01:45:38 PM »
Someone (or two) was mad on TTT last night because I was "constantly RDMing" i.e. 1 or 2 kills per round as inno either provoked or suspicious (lurking, trailing, dragging unid'd bodies, or just looked suspicious). I also never knew you're not supposed to use the disguiser in public ... turned out a little badly...

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2010, 09:42:43 AM »
I still think my system's the best AROUND (lol, listening to that song right now), but Cake Face's suggestion is good.
Miami's Finest

Offline Moo

• Respect: +413
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
+1
its easy to say lets make the rules more strict, what u dont understand is that its hard to enforce the rules if no one is there to enforce it, and your gonna say, give more vips, that doesnt solve anything, just makes it more open to abuse, its hard to trust 12 13 14 15 16 yr olds, what is easier is to leave the karma system as it is so no one has to do anything like make the rules more STRICT or ENFORCE it

karma system is enver going to be perfect, ppl are going to hate it, ppl are going to like it, but if u look at it from a normal game players stand point who DOESNT RDM or ISNT TRIGGER HAPPY, you could see that the karma system is fine, you only need a good 500-600 karma to do a decent amount of damage and kill a player, if your karma is really low, then theres probably a reason for that(RDM) and if it isnt, its not that difficult, if u stay frosty and watch ur shots u will get good karma, just shoot a traitor once and u get a decent amount of karma from it.

its not perfect but the otherway is far more difficult to maintain rdmers and fags, thsi way its easy to tell who rdms, cuz ur past actions stick with you

Offline ItchyDani3l

• RND Scapegoat
  • Haters: 1672
  • Respect: +132
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
its easy to say lets make the rules more strict, what u dont understand is that its hard to enforce the rules if no one is there to enforce it, and your gonna say, give more vips, that doesnt solve anything, just makes it more open to abuse, its hard to trust 12 13 14 15 16 yr olds, what is easier is to leave the karma system as it is so no one has to do anything like make the rules more STRICT or ENFORCE it

Faggotness Flowchart:

ADMINS APPROVE TOO MANY RESPECTEDS ----> FAGGOTS START ABUSING ----> COMPLAINTS ----> CHANGE IN CLASS SYSTEM (VIP) ----> NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BAN RDMERS ----> NEW KARMA SYSTEM ----> ?

Offline Moo

• Respect: +413
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2010, 04:28:52 PM »
----> better play time for actual ttt players, the games meant to be played that way, lose karma for killing innocents, gain karma for killing traitors, get unlucky to have traitor when u have shit karma, u hoenstly DONT lose that much karma if u play the game, its the players that like to prop kill, random kill and all that shit that have a problem, and i can see that by the ppl complaining in this thread about karma system

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2010, 10:17:54 PM »
Cake Face is right, if we revert to the old Karma system, and let VIP's kick/ban at their discretion, we'll be fine.

With the VIP app approval rate being choked out to only the most qualified, we don't need to worry about the previous "respectards" going around and abusing.

I think the recent demotions defied your logic