Author Topic: another karma thread  (Read 206 times)

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
Re: another karma thread
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 08:58:27 PM »
what i meant...

It is fucking obvious that is everyone is alive and someone got a knife... he is a T.

2 days ago i just walked by with a knife and everyone was so scared of losing karma that they just waited until i knifed the D in the face

Hmm, I have not witnessed an event qute like that. It seems like a complete fail on their part, you were free karma!

The karma system has been good/great from what I've seen though.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 10:14:13 PM »
The one major thing I like about the karma system is that as a Traitor, people are less likely to go off and kill you when you do something.
Unless of course that person is like me and will kill you for simply following them after you've been warned.

Offline Mufasa

• Respect: +14
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 01:13:42 AM »
honestly, 90% of the time when i'm inno, i have maxed karma, and it's just not worth the risk killing anyone, even if they are shooting me, end up just trolling people
also, i don't think that losing karma is a bad thing, it just gives you something to do, a reason to actually play ( and wuald be amplified if you got a significant karma gain for killing a T )
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:15:48 AM by Mufasa »

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 01:28:48 AM »
Killing afk's I believe should be a more serious offense if the karma for killing a T is increased.
Same reason as my first post.

Offline Mufasa

• Respect: +14
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 01:46:03 AM »
well, personally, i've never seen a circumstance of low-karma players killing afks for karma, only afk killing i've seen is people prop pushing people into fire, or off heights etc which doesnt effect karma