Author Topic: The Ultimate-Mega-PVP Minecraft Server [1.2.5][Pingaz'd][Factions][Spout]  (Read 7695 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
I believe there is an option so that there is a cap with how many people you can have in a faction Memo.

New update,  new map??
I'm up for that

I like this idea.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
we could make it like, max player per faction 1, but make allies able to do almost everything on other allies territories execpt hurting allies; this way people that want to work with friends or make things together can do it but also people can be alone and protected if they want.

But please... add a good amout of chunks since some people like doing big projects.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
we could make it like, max player per faction 1, but make allies able to do almost everything on other allies territories execpt hurting allies; this way people that want to work with friends or make things together can do it but also people can be alone and protected if they want.

But please... add a good amout of chunks since some people like doing big projects.

I personally like it where you only get so much chunks per member. Some people actually want to be on teams. And for those who want to go solo, but build big space, you're either going to have to deal with it and join someone or keep whatever project hidden.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
I personally like it where you only get so much chunks per member. Some people actually want to be on teams. And for those who want to go solo, but build big space, you're either going to have to deal with it and join someone or keep whatever project hidden.

I remember boosting a couple people's power who were soloing and just wanted to build big (like memo). The only reason there even IS a limit is so people don't run down the map and claim every chunk they see.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Ἆxule

I remember boosting a couple people's power who were soloing and just wanted to build big (like memo). The only reason there even IS a limit is so people don't run down the map and claim every chunk they see.
And honestly, I'm perfectly cool with that. The only reason I don't complain about this is because I have another legit account I use to help me out with multiple things (keep a chunk loaded, add some more power, etc).

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
The server was never really intended as a PVP server. I thought it'd be best to avoid as much drama related to that as possible.

The factions functioned exactly how I wanted. They acted as an anti-grief, AND people banded together to form player houses, towns, cities, and it was everything I hoped for. I disabled all the "good stuff" when you go to war, like the ability to break blocks on others land. You were only able to open doors and chests.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Ἆxule

The server was never really intended as a PVP server. I thought it'd be best to avoid as much drama related to that as possible.

The factions functioned exactly how I wanted. They acted as an anti-grief, AND people banded together to form player houses, towns, cities, and it was everything I hoped for. I disabled all the "good stuff" when you go to war, like the ability to break blocks on others land. You were only able to open doors and chests.

Which reminds me. I'm going to make it more fun and actually go to war with someone.

Best part?

No one is going to know where I am : )

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

how much chunks per player you will give?

i want to be able to have a little town and having like 3 chunks apart on the nether for a farm and something like that...

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
If we are to keep anything as it was before Coolz stopped hosting, Memo and Traetres are the new leaders of Infrostia.

Offline memo3300

View More Badges!

you wont play mc anymore or what?

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

you wont play mc anymore or what?
I'm not playing much. And it's kinda tiring being a leader, specially if you suck at diplomacy.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
1.2.4 is out, adds better chat functions.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
    View More Badges!

1.2.4 is out, adds better chat functions.
YES YES YES! Finally, good chats!

Offline Ἆxule

YES YES YES! Finally, good chats!

Fixed:

Chat history and much better chat editing
    A few new decoration blocks
    “Back” and “Quit” buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen
    Made cats more realistic (read: probably annoying). I hope it’s enough to cancel out any joy you may receive from the previous feature!
    Added a “minimal” debug menu for testing with. Shift+F3 to hide the graphs.
    Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier
    Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt
    Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height
    Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you’re editing them in SMP
    Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn
    Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer
    Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items
    Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server
    Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer)
    Fixed dupe exploit with paintings
    Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items
    Fixed the “flickering” of chat as it vanishes off the screen
    Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens
    Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones)
    Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space
    Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug
    Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons)
    Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can’t survive
    Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on
    “save-all” (server) now works even when you have toggled “save-off”
    Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them
    Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer)
    Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession
    Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift
    Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
  • Respect: +293

I agree with adding factions, somebody keeps going to my house and he/she is griefing my house. I'm pretty annoyed of this. The factions keep an anti-grief system and it makes me feel safe when I'm about to leave the server.
Remember to yellow when I kill you.