Author Topic: The Ultimate-Mega-PVP Minecraft Server [1.2.5][Pingaz'd][Factions][Spout]  (Read 7695 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
Yes.

Work it, baby.

On a side note, if you're in the jungle expedition I found almost 30 diamonds over the course of yesterday. We all have diamond swords now.

I could find NO diamonds anywhere on that map. I'd been looking for about a week.

...what the fuck.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518

I could find NO diamonds anywhere on that map. I'd been looking for about a week.

...what the fuck.

Me, monitor, and alphaggot made a 8x8 quarry shaft to the bottom of the map. After about 10 minutes, I found a cluster of 8. Then another. Then we found a cave full of lava, which had plenty of diamonds lying around too.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
dicks

Offline semy32

• Respect: +72
Are there factions now?

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Are there factions now?

No, we are still in Temp.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
I propose we start a new map. Start clean and fresh.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will

Second'd

May also suggest adding back ess.protect. Just that part of it, since it IS separate. (adds logging and chest protection)

Offline Ἆxule

Second'd

May also suggest adding back ess.protect. Just that part of it, since it IS separate. (adds logging and chest protection)

No :(
It makes it more fun without it. Makes you have to think harder on where to hide your chests

Edit:
After talking with Snivy about this, I've sort of gone back in the "neutral section". Before I was all for starting a new map and just having everyone start fresh. Then I realized why and that the reasoning was selfish. However, that doesn't mean I'm against it. If everyone wanted to start a new map, then whatever. But a lot of people, my self included, have put a lot of damn time into this world. For some, this will really piss them off.

Then I proposed another idea -  to keep [protection] off. Again, I'm sort of the neutral side. I like the true vanillia, where you have to think outside the box to survive and prevent your stuff from being stolen, but then that defeats the idea to make your creations obvious and open to the public. With the [Protection] (Also Factions), you're able to keep your items and houses safe from griefers, while still allowing all to come and see you're beautiful dirt house.

Your thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:05:47 AM by Ἆxule »

Offline Сєşάя

• I used to be annoying
I was looking to buy Minecraft, but my computer is very bad lately. That's what happens when you have an AMD Sempron processor and 2 GB of RAM from a brand I do not know.

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377

Yea since the entire map is a mess now.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
I was looking to buy Minecraft, but my computer is very bad lately. That's what happens when you have an AMD Sempron processor and 2 GB of RAM from a brand I do not know.

I can give you an account

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Сєşάя

• I used to be annoying
I can give you an account

Don't worry man. I'll wait a bit. I'm very busy with school works and blablabla. Thanks a lot !  :)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
in the old map, i mean the one before the one that is temporal atm, it was the map where i reached my higest amount of daimonds in a map.

also, about my computer being stupid, it got worse, now it doesn't want to start up, it starts up and says the fan is not working... i am trying to sell my  ps3 to buy a better video card, another fan and a net/internet/whateverthefuckitis card.

back on topic, i don't mind coming back to a new map, i mean i did a lot of effort in the other one but w/e... not the first time this happens with mc servers.

but i don't like the idea of it having no protection at all... something we could do is make it so people can create factions but not join them, so that way everyone is alone but protected, so there isn't that stuf of "hey look my clan got 120 power ill rape you day and night"... and give a good amount of chunks.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will

Offline Ἆxule

I believe there is an option so that there is a cap with how many people you can have in a faction Memo.

New update,  new map??
I'm up for that