Author Topic: The MOTHER Series  (Read 203 times)

Offline Satin181

• Respect: +2
Re: The MOTHER Series
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 06:18:13 PM »
Thank you for being reasonable and understanding my points.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 09:57:22 AM »
I didn't say whether it is warez or not, I didn't even really OP completely because I'm not interested it, but from reading the comments it sounds like possible warez, and satin disregarded it is being not allowed, so I was stating that it is NOT allowed. Not whether it is in fact warez or not.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 03:01:10 PM »
I didn't say whether it is warez or not, I didn't even really OP completely because I'm not interested it, but from reading the comments it sounds like possible warez, and satin disregarded it is being not allowed, so I was stating that it is NOT allowed. Not whether it is in fact warez or not.

^This

And also, Satin, you're using the respect system in a wrongful matter. You're simply -1'ing people who are informing you about certain things that go against what you're saying. It would be appreciated if you stop.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »
I didn't even really OP completely because I'm not interested it,

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »

If you're quoting that because of my typos,get over it. I'm on a slow as shit netbook and I can't care any less.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 05:13:22 PM »
If you're quoting that because of my typos,get over it. I'm on a slow as shit netbook and I can't care any less.

I wasn't trying to call you out on it, I just thought it was funny... ._.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
+1
I wasn't trying to call you out on it, I just thought it was funny... ._.
Okay.
I still love you then.

Offline Satin181

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 07:19:17 PM »
Listen, just let me point out some things, first, this is a ancient series, never to be rebooted, because the guy who made it QUIT and said, nope, no sequels, I'm done. Also, this isn't a attempt at promoting piracy, if someone posted a topic giving a torrent for Mw3 or BF3 or Hl2 or Gmod or whatever franchise that is still alive, then I would be 100% with you, but this isn't the case, these games will not have a future, so all I want to do is show you some classic games. If what I am posting is 'warez' then all those internet games that are basically the old ATARI games and arcade games like Pacman are warez too. Because aren't they also letting people play the game without owning it? What about the DooM Flash? Its essentially DooM but in flash form, exactly alike except for the missing music. Also, if these games were accessible in the USA then I would of bought them, and anyone else would of too. Problem is, you just can't! My only intent is to allow people to play these games and experience a few things, nostalgia, a sense of what games where before it was all about graphics, and what a real story is. I mean think about it, games now-a-days are more graphics and violence then story. All I am doing is hosting a little museum dedicated to a wonderful, dead, series that any rpg fan should have the chance to play.
If you managed to read through my wall of text, thanks, and if you understand my intent, even greater thanks.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »
Listen, just let me point out some things, first, this is a ancient series, never to be rebooted, because the guy who made it QUIT and said, nope, no sequels, I'm done. Also, this isn't a attempt at promoting piracy, if someone posted a topic giving a torrent for Mw3 or BF3 or Hl2 or Gmod or whatever franchise that is still alive, then I would be 100% with you, but this isn't the case, these games will not have a future, so all I want to do is show you some classic games. If what I am posting is 'warez' then all those internet games that are basically the old ATARI games and arcade games like Pacman are warez too. Because aren't they also letting people play the game without owning it? What about the DooM Flash? Its essentially DooM but in flash form, exactly alike except for the missing music. Also, if these games were accessible in the USA then I would of bought them, and anyone else would of too. Problem is, you just can't! My only intent is to allow people to play these games and experience a few things, nostalgia, a sense of what games where before it was all about graphics, and what a real story is. I mean think about it, games now-a-days are more graphics and violence then story. All I am doing is hosting a little museum dedicated to a wonderful, dead, series that any rpg fan should have the chance to play.
If you managed to read through my wall of text, thanks, and if you understand my intent, even greater thanks.
You're restating your argument, and mine hasn't changed. I'm not saying it's warez or not or if it should be removed or not, but if it's warez, it's not allowed. I'll let a moderator or coolz decide if he wants to allow this or not.

Offline Satin181

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »
Okay, fine with me.

EDIT: Added some proof at the end of my first post that Earthbound is really a dead franchise.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:53:11 PM by Satin181 »

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 03:37:22 PM »
Okay, fine with me.

EDIT: Added some proof at the end of my first post that Earthbound is really a dead franchise.

Inb4HDremake

Because you know, even the most deadest people on the planet have been pulled out of their coffins for a few bucks.

Offline Satin181

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 07:15:25 PM »
Did you read? He says he's done. He is serious.