Author Topic: "Shweaty BallShack" and "-BBX- Harry" Ghosting in ttt  (Read 291 times)

Offline Ἆxule

Re: "Shweaty BallShack" and "-BBX- Harry" Ghosting in ttt
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 12:35:31 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Offline Kahuna

• Are you watching closely?
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »
+1

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 01:45:52 PM »
Harry's 3rd ghosting I believe? +1
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »

3rd time actually getting caught and used against him.

There have been plenty of other times Harry and Jimmy did something and I wasn't recording that round.
In fact, I'll tell you one right now, even though it's useless to the report for there is no proof T-T.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyways, there is my reasoning.

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »

More like 4th time I believe I actually reported him to Minic 1 time but I think he gave him a warning to stop.

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 05:31:17 PM »
Another offence Harry has committed is exploiting a glitch to get on top of a crate that people were unable to get on top:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658/screenshot/576684312291322188?tab=public

Offline F.P.S Russian

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:49 PM »
I knew it he always calling random players T's and there are :thumbsup:

Lights up a smoke  8)

I do not think you understand how long I been playing with people on this server and doing psychology in University does have a good effect on telling when people are T for example:

Warning!!! I am sorry to some players for giving away your weaknesses  I am just that  :ninja: yes I know why you are silent during the match  :-\

Toxin: Whenever, Toxin is a traitor he looks for a m14 or a scout  and you would not hear from him even once until a T dies. That is when he screams that he is confirmed and killed him even though he or his T buddies got rid of the DNA scanners. 100% of the time you see Toxin as a T when he does that.

FrostBound:  Whenever, Frost is a traitor he straight away goes for a Barrett  or looks for one like  a mad man, if you see him with 1 and  then couple minutes on with a MAC10 or a MP5. You are now certain for sure that he is a traitor and you must watch him carefully.

LOL!!! This did happen with Frost when I was like Frost I know you T and explained that reason above ^.  I believe it was on the Minecraft map of TTT I got stabbed by him after that to keep me from giving him away.

I would go on listing other people but it would be too evil to give everyone away, so I apologise to you Toxin and FrostBound for giving away some of your obvious weaknesses when you are traitors.

Anyway love ya Toxin and Frost you are both great players and fantastic T's when you kill me off first not to tell everyone you are T based on your behaviour  :D

Also Orel I do not think I would Ghost due to one fact I ban people like you,screampac,Harry and Shweaty.Also  I would like to thank some of the VIPs,Admins and a Super Admin  for helping me construct good reports and learn more about the rules of RND.  You already know who you are and I thank you with a peace of delicious  :cake:

So my skills are not illegal my skills are just purely  :ninja: and psychological. I do get it wrong some times and you would see me with 500 karma or at times even 300.

Again apologies to Toxin and Frost for giving away their weaknesses.

Offline A4F| Ghost

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 06:50:19 PM »
^ umm use the modify post button  ::)

Anyway now that i know he has ghosted in the past and still does it i think he deserves a longer ban since he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Offline Kahuna

• Are you watching closely?
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 07:00:45 PM »
T-T-T-TRIPLE POST!

whagman

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 07:16:10 PM »
 :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

whagman

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 07:21:06 PM »
if this is their second time reported for ghosting, maybe banning them isnt the right punishment. maybe this is a family problem that only cake and talking can fix. when my dog does something wrong and i kick him, he does it over and over again. i soon learned that instead of kicking my dog, i should treat it with care and respect. seeing as they are aussie cunts, maybe we should just haze them till they stop breathing.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:51:34 PM by whagman »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »
Way to double post right after we got on someone for triple posting.
And the first post didn't even contribute

Offline Goat

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »
Looks like they are mad? He an obvious trololol.

whagman

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »
im not anger

Offline Harry

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »
LOL my 3rd ghosting attapt gtfo, this is my 2nd and i never got no warning from minic. anouther thing liek 4 people were on that crate and you take a picture just of me its not even used to my advantage and its simple to get there.