.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Report => Approved => Topic started by: A4F| Ghost on October 10, 2011, 04:23:43 AM

Title: "Shweaty BallShack" and "-BBX- Harry" Ghosting in ttt
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 10, 2011, 04:23:43 AM
1. Player's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:20132787 (as shown in the picture) and harrys steam id is STEAM_0:1:22091469

2. Players Nickname
"Shweaty Ballshack" and "-BBX- Harry"

3. Your in-game name
.:RND`=- Ghost

4. Server name
Trouble in terrorist town

5. Description of the event(s)
Me, pickles and -BBX- Harry were the traitors, after the round started harry died after a while and we were pretty slow and didn't kill any innocents. Pickles was climbing ontop of a container
(the red one next to the white gate) in cs_compound as soon as he got up he pulled out his barret and was just standing there. All of a sudden he gets shot by a m16 even though he does no traitorous act and dosent kill anyone. After a min or 2 i come towards the main gate and i still hadn't killed anyone because of my low karma and someone starts shooting me with a m16 when i die i check the damage logs and the events and find out that shweaty ballshack was ghosting and had killed 2 ts without any proof at all. After a round or 2 he even admitted to it saying that it was only one round and he was bored on voice chat, heres a link to his profile friends and since harry is in it and was also the 3rd t with us he is the one who was ghosting with him http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000531303/friends (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000531303/friends)

6. Reason for ban
Ghosting

7. Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Title: Re: "Shweaty BallShack" and "-BBX- Harry" Ghosting in ttt
Post by: Dark Pacifist on October 10, 2011, 04:41:03 AM
There isn't any doubt on this the issue is gathereing proof.  :thumbsup:
they both have been informed abd given link at 3:45 10/10/2011
Post by: Harry on October 10, 2011, 04:53:17 AM
First it was nasa, now that you "think" about it its me get ur shit strait. If iv ghosted i would like to see the chat logs and everything, or this is a "rdm". Also Im getting the blame because im on his friends list like wtf. These people that think they know stuff when all there doing is posting ban reports to look like a "Hero" in the community to boost there regulor application. This shit accualy sickens me and i dont even know why i should have to justify myself when iv done nothing wrong in the first place.  :thumbsdown:
Post by: Dark Pacifist on October 10, 2011, 04:57:48 AM
Harry you should be proud you've had four people monitoring your movements I screwed up and lost all my demos and screens from yesterday.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 10, 2011, 05:04:14 AM
now why would you -1 an app against yourself ?
anyway the events and damage log show you as t so please dont talk against obvious proof oh and btw your also on his friends list.
Post by: Harry on October 10, 2011, 05:07:03 AM
LOL last t whats that suppose 2 meen? dude get ur shit strait
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 10, 2011, 05:10:30 AM
well since the events show that the innocents had won and the damage logs / events show that only 3 traitors died there couldnt have been a 4th t
therefor it was me pickles and you, so please dont tell me to get my shit straight as the proof points you out as an obvious ghoster
Post by: Harry on October 10, 2011, 05:17:02 AM
Ok next time i see you as last traitor alive im just gonna report you, with the person that killed the first 2 trators.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 10, 2011, 05:19:07 AM
I think you don't understand....
go through the evidence again and than tell me im wrong.
Post by: aerobro on October 10, 2011, 05:29:00 AM
yes and harry raging in this ban report doesn't make it better  :thumbsup:
Post by: Dark Pacifist on October 10, 2011, 07:37:38 AM
Hey harry remember?
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,8404.0.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,8404.0.html)
or how about
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576684312283857091/23CBA1849A4932A5BC6CEFA8CE220B85E60DB064/ (http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576684312283857091/23CBA1849A4932A5BC6CEFA8CE220B85E60DB064/)
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576684312283853193/C502D5EF7055510F6C849E03A621E774B89D3924/ (http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576684312283853193/C502D5EF7055510F6C849E03A621E774B89D3924/)
It's even funnier that you gave your ghosting friend a knife to kill you with on two separate maps at the beginning of the round. Sorry dude your caught. If I find the demos of harry giving "shweaty" aka finn knives at the beginning I'll post the links.
And shweaty the link that assists in proving
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000531303/namehistory (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000531303/namehistory)
Post by: F.P.S Russian on October 10, 2011, 08:56:54 AM
I  :thumbsup: for these reasons:

1.  He and several others on his list  have been known to be famous for ghosting.

2. Harry and Shwetty started raging when people said that a report is made, both of them raged like a bunch of 5 year olds on pms I do apologise for using such a term but it best describes it.

3. The amount of disrespect they gave to the people that reported them, was given with words that are better not be said.

4. Also racist remarks were made calling other players that +1'ed the report such as "You F'ing fat American pigs!!"

There are more reasons but I would rather not go into them purely on the amount of disrespect they showed towards players was disgusting.

So again I  :thumbsup:
Post by: Lazer Blade on October 10, 2011, 08:58:20 AM
got some good evedence so i support this
Post by: Harry on October 10, 2011, 09:06:47 AM
This a joke Russian, I never said a word about this report on the server. I actually loling my ass off and if people are gonna start accusing me and stretch the truth about stuff I'm just not going to bother. It's just really funny how iv done absolutely nothing wrong and because of my past I get treated like shit. Another thing dark ur lucky I didn't record u knifing me every round and ghosting with ur mate, I knew you were only joking around and having a laugh so I didnt decied to do anything about it.
Post by: oreltal1 on October 10, 2011, 09:35:49 AM
I knew it he always calling random players T's and there are :thumbsup:
Post by: Ἆxule on October 10, 2011, 12:35:31 PM
 :thumbsup:
Post by: Kahuna on October 10, 2011, 01:02:27 PM
+1
Post by: This Toast on October 10, 2011, 01:45:52 PM
Harry's 3rd ghosting I believe? +1
Post by: Ἆxule on October 10, 2011, 02:20:07 PM

3rd time actually getting caught and used against him.

There have been plenty of other times Harry and Jimmy did something and I wasn't recording that round.
In fact, I'll tell you one right now, even though it's useless to the report for there is no proof T-T.

Anyways, there is my reasoning.
Post by: F.P.S Russian on October 10, 2011, 05:18:05 PM

More like 4th time I believe I actually reported him to Minic 1 time but I think he gave him a warning to stop.
Post by: F.P.S Russian on October 10, 2011, 05:31:17 PM
Another offence Harry has committed is exploiting a glitch to get on top of a crate that people were unable to get on top:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658/screenshot/576684312291322188?tab=public (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044368658/screenshot/576684312291322188?tab=public)
Post by: F.P.S Russian on October 10, 2011, 05:47:49 PM
I knew it he always calling random players T's and there are :thumbsup:

Lights up a smoke  8)

I do not think you understand how long I been playing with people on this server and doing psychology in University does have a good effect on telling when people are T for example:

Warning!!! I am sorry to some players for giving away your weaknesses  I am just that  :ninja: yes I know why you are silent during the match  :-\

Toxin: Whenever, Toxin is a traitor he looks for a m14 or a scout  and you would not hear from him even once until a T dies. That is when he screams that he is confirmed and killed him even though he or his T buddies got rid of the DNA scanners. 100% of the time you see Toxin as a T when he does that.

FrostBound:  Whenever, Frost is a traitor he straight away goes for a Barrett  or looks for one like  a mad man, if you see him with 1 and  then couple minutes on with a MAC10 or a MP5. You are now certain for sure that he is a traitor and you must watch him carefully.

LOL!!! This did happen with Frost when I was like Frost I know you T and explained that reason above ^.  I believe it was on the Minecraft map of TTT I got stabbed by him after that to keep me from giving him away.

I would go on listing other people but it would be too evil to give everyone away, so I apologise to you Toxin and FrostBound for giving away some of your obvious weaknesses when you are traitors.

Anyway love ya Toxin and Frost you are both great players and fantastic T's when you kill me off first not to tell everyone you are T based on your behaviour  :D

Also Orel I do not think I would Ghost due to one fact I ban people like you,screampac,Harry and Shweaty.Also  I would like to thank some of the VIPs,Admins and a Super Admin  for helping me construct good reports and learn more about the rules of RND.  You already know who you are and I thank you with a peace of delicious  :cake:

So my skills are not illegal my skills are just purely  :ninja: and psychological. I do get it wrong some times and you would see me with 500 karma or at times even 300.

Again apologies to Toxin and Frost for giving away their weaknesses.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 10, 2011, 06:50:19 PM
^ umm use the modify post button  ::)

Anyway now that i know he has ghosted in the past and still does it i think he deserves a longer ban since he doesn't learn from his mistakes.
Post by: Kahuna on October 10, 2011, 07:00:45 PM
T-T-T-TRIPLE POST!
Post by: whagman on October 10, 2011, 07:16:10 PM
 :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
Post by: whagman on October 10, 2011, 07:21:06 PM
if this is their second time reported for ghosting, maybe banning them isnt the right punishment. maybe this is a family problem that only cake and talking can fix. when my dog does something wrong and i kick him, he does it over and over again. i soon learned that instead of kicking my dog, i should treat it with care and respect. seeing as they are aussie cunts, maybe we should just haze them till they stop breathing.
Post by: Ἆxule on October 10, 2011, 07:26:09 PM
Way to double post right after we got on someone for triple posting.
And the first post didn't even contribute
Post by: Goat on October 10, 2011, 07:32:09 PM
Looks like they are mad? He an obvious trololol.
Post by: whagman on October 10, 2011, 07:51:49 PM
im not anger
Post by: Harry on October 10, 2011, 08:39:53 PM
LOL my 3rd ghosting attapt gtfo, this is my 2nd and i never got no warning from minic. anouther thing liek 4 people were on that crate and you take a picture just of me its not even used to my advantage and its simple to get there.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on October 11, 2011, 01:00:30 AM
The crate is easy to access but that's not the point. Whenever one of the two of you is t and the other is inno the t has given the inno a knife about 30 seconds in then the inno just follows for 3 minutes helping his t friend eventually knifing him. If that isn't bullshit enough I've seen and recorded shweaty mowing down t's that hadn't done anything when you were t so i can honestly say that either this is a case of magic rdm, teaming, or ghosting and this hasn't been 2 or 3 instances but 4 or more that I've noticed in one night.
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 11, 2011, 02:29:59 AM
enough discussion guys, there is obvious proof in the report so if the admins want to ban him they will ban him soon enough.
Post by: Harry on October 11, 2011, 02:33:08 AM
You wanna know why I raging beeps because I done nothing fucking wrong I'm sure if I put a report about you and it wasn't true you would be pissed as well.
Post by: This Guy on October 11, 2011, 04:31:39 AM
Known for ghosting in this server. Never new it was the same guy though.

anyways :thumbsup: this report, all gathered evidences are enough I think. But one question, why did someone else kill harry and not Shweaty Ballshack (aka Finn the Human) ?
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 11, 2011, 04:55:55 AM
that i do not know perhaps he pulled out a knife or something  ::)
but the point is after he died he ghosted via steam chat letting shweaty know who the remaining ts were
Post by: A4F| Ghost on October 12, 2011, 06:54:59 AM
Here is another report of shweaty ballshack as "๖ۣۜFinn The Human"(notice the same steam id)  And his ghosting partner "Jake The Dog" (STEAM_0:0:26271868)

Screenshots:-

Post by: Roach :3 on October 12, 2011, 11:04:02 AM
+1, Harry is ghosting a lot, too much.