Author Topic: Null's appeal to anybody concerned  (Read 349 times)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
Re: Null's appeal to anybody concerned
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2011, 09:25:20 PM »
Yes it was whitehouse. And as I explained already, there were a lot of people on the elevator. We all got on and went up to escape the c4. And before we could get off on top the gates came back up and we were on the way down again. I was behind everyone on the elevator, and before I could even consider getting off at the bottom it was on the way back up. Again, before anyone could get off at the top, it was going back down. (The gates trap you from getting off at the top) The moment the elevator reached the bottom the c4 exploded.
Besides I don't see how the point here has changed from "Someone was purposely spamming the button and laughing about it knowingly sending people to their deaths" to "wait what map was it? oh maybe people could have escaped". That is beside the point. Someone was purposely trying to RDM, and many other people had the ability to report who it was but refused to.

Null, even if there is someone who saw who was spamming it, i don't belive they got proofs.

and without proofs there can't be a ban.

For me the objective of this thread was to make your ban shorter, and i belive like it is your first time and bla bla 1 day sounds good, but now it looks like you are trying to get someone banned.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

null

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »
Hotgreensoldier I don't understand how your last 3 posts are contributing to the topic. For starters, if it is so easy to jump over the gate, how come nobody on the elevator was able to escape even though almost all tried? And secondly, how is that even relevant?
You keep repeating "Report it report it" Yes I would love to. So please tell me who was up there doing it.
Oh... were you not even there?
Then why were you posting in the thread about my ban? And what were these "problems" you mentioned?
Why are you even involved?
Were you there? Then please tell all of us who was spamming the button so we can report it. We both agree on that fact, it needs to be reported.
Otherwise. I' don't want to sound rude, but your posts are not contributing to the discussion.
This isn't about you at all.

null

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »
For me the objective of this thread was to make your ban shorter, and i belive like it is your first time and bla bla 1 day sounds good, but now it looks like you are trying to get someone banned.
Wait what? Yes if I could somehow get the proof I needed to report the person who rdm'd all the people there, I totally would file a report. But why would that have any bearing on your opinion of me? Are you saying it's ok for me to be banned, but not for me to get someone else banned for the exact same reason?

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2011, 09:35:01 PM »
Hotgreensoldier I don't understand how your last 3 posts are contributing to the topic. For starters, if it is so easy to jump over the gate, how come nobody on the elevator was able to escape even though almost all tried? And secondly, how is that even relevant?
You keep repeating "Report it report it" Yes I would love to. So please tell me who was up there doing it.
Oh... were you not even there?
Then why were you posting in the thread about my ban?
And what were these "problems" you mentioned?
Why are you even involved?
Were you there? Then please tell all of us who was spamming the button so we can report it. We both agree on that fact, it needs to be reported.
Otherwise. I' don't want to sound rude, but your posts are not contributing to the discussion.
This isn't about you at all.

Lol....Especially when you included me in the OP.

It is our jobs as VIPs to read reports, appeals, and pretty much everything and have a say in it. You provided a invalid appeal argument in my eyes and included false info about me doing something so I stepped in and said something.

This isn't about me but that doesn't mean I can't say anything.

Oh, since you don't have proof we can't do anything about it then. But you KEEP trying to get them involved even though you yourself were not responsible enough to get proof.

EDIT:
Wait what? Yes if I could somehow get the proof I needed to report the person who rdm'd all the people there, I totally would file a report. But why would that have any bearing on your opinion of me? Are you saying it's ok for me to be banned, but not for me to get someone else banned for the exact same reason?

No it's not okay but you did not get any proof whatsoever. Someone else got proof of you doing something bad so you got banned. If you wanted the other people banned you would have gotten proof instead of breaking the rules yourself, thinking because they didn't get caught that you wouldn't.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:36:53 PM by Hotgreensoldier »
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 09:38:22 PM »

You got banned for killing someone for the wrong reason.

i don't say it is fair that the guy who spammed the buton doesn't get any punishment, but i do belive that if you don't even know who it was you shouldn't kinda derail your own appeal.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

null

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 09:46:52 PM »
Lol....Especially when you included me in the OP.
Yes I mentioned how you posted in the first thread that I never knew about. And how you said "We had problems with this guy". And you still haven't explained the alleged problems you had with me.

You provided a invalid appeal argument in my eyes and included false info about me doing something so I stepped in and said something.
Your opinion is yours. I don't believe my appeal argument (that the ban is too long for the offense) is invalid. The info I included about you is not false. Unfortunately I was not recording. But there was a round where you caused a barrel to explode and it killed me and I was traitor. What you brought up was an entirely different round.

This isn't about me but that doesn't mean I can't say anything.
Yes just please stay on topic.

Oh, since you don't have proof we can't do anything about it then. But you KEEP trying to get them involved even though you yourself were not responsible enough to get proof.
Now I wasn't 'responsible' because I was trapped on an elevator where 99% of the time I could not see who was upstairs, let alone who was at the controls? Because I didn't think "Hey maybe I should start recording this right now". Its not like the end-of-round log would show who was pressing a button. All I did was ask you who did it. Its clear that the answer will not ever be known. So this particular subject is moot (who did it, and that it would be nice to be able to report it). Please stop bringing it up.

Quote from: memo3300
i don't say it is fair that the guy who spammed the buton doesn't get any punishment, but i do belive that if you don't even know who it was you shouldn't kinda derail your own appeal.
What the hell man? Its hotgreen that keeps bringing it up. But your right. I'm done talking about that. I only wish people who weren't even involved would stop doing whatever they can to argue with me -_-

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »
Yes I mentioned how you posted in the first thread that I never knew about. And how you said "We had problems with this guy". And you still haven't explained the alleged problems you had with me.
 Your opinion is yours. I don't believe my appeal argument (that the ban is too long for the offense) is invalid. The info I included about you is not false. Unfortunately I was not recording. But there was a round where you caused a barrel to explode and it killed me and I was traitor. What you brought up was an entirely different round.
 Yes just please stay on topic.
 Now I wasn't 'responsible' because I was trapped on an elevator where 99% of the time I could not see who was upstairs, let alone who was at the controls? Because I didn't think "Hey maybe I should start recording this right now". Its not like the end-of-round log would show who was pressing a button. All I did was ask you who did it. Its clear that the answer will not ever be known. So this particular subject is moot (who did it, and that it would be nice to be able to report it). Please stop bringing it up.
What the hell man? Its hotgreen that keeps bringing it up. But your right. I'm done talking about that. I only wish people who weren't even involved would stop doing whatever they can to argue with me -_-

I never destroyed a single barrel. I was only accused of exploding one that ONLY round.

So if you aren't trying to talk about how they did that to you, what is our argument here about then?

We have already discussed that your 3day ban was in order due to the fact you revenge RDM'd and mass RDM'd.

We discussed that there is no evidence of the others doing stuff to you.

So why are we still arguing about this?

EDIT: A friend brought up something...I WOULD very much like to see the regulars who did wrong and broke the rules to be reported and demoted. But unfortunately no proof has been brought up. You got the wrong idea that RDM'ing didn't matter but common sense would tell you that you should not step to their level and do something about them doing that.

I am sorry that you were the only one to be reported and banned, but unfortunately no evidence was brought fourth for the other players.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:06:49 PM by Hotgreensoldier »

null

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 10:03:40 PM »
I never destroyed a single barrel. I was only accused of exploding one that ONLY round.
I'm not even going to continue with that argument.
So why are we still arguing about this?
Yes please drop it. I already explained twice that I started this thread because I was not allowed to post in the original and nobody ever told me about it. And I am appealing the length, not the ban.
Also. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I asked. But.... You acted as a sort of character witness in the ban report thread about me. And you claimed to have problems with me the other day. I still would like to know what you were talking about.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 10:09:07 PM »
And you claimed to have problems with me the other day. I still would like to know what you were talking about.

When the round had ended you kept saying "Hotgreen, why did you explode the barrel and make me lose my T round?" in a negative tone.

Even after I told told you 2-3 times you still kept saying it.

Also, as for the barrel thing, why exactly will you not continue the argument? If you have nothing to hide them go out and say it.

EDIT: So it's been explained that the ban was in order. May we please lock this and move on? If you would like to make another statement please do Null.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:10:40 PM by Hotgreensoldier »

null

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »
When the round had ended you kept saying "Hotgreen, why did you explode the barrel and make me lose my T round?" in a negative tone.
Even after I told told you 2-3 times you still kept saying it.
Also, as for the barrel thing, why exactly will you not continue the argument? If you have nothing to hide them go out and say it.
That doesn't even make sense. I wasn't T that round, and I lived through the explosion to suspect you. That round, Me and a few others suspected you of doing something that you didn't do. Just as you suspected me of doing something I didn't do. That does not amount to ... "We had some problems with this guy yesterday".
And as for the other barrel explosion when I was T and did die... I said I'm not going to argue about it because I have no evidence.
Just like you said previously, why argue about something that is off-topic and of which I have no evidence.
Please leave it be now.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 10:19:37 PM »
In my opinion, 3 days is to long for what he did.

How much did he rdm, once or twice?

Yes, what he did was wrong and he knew it, but 3 days? really?

a day or two AT MOST would have been fair.

Offline Shimmuh

• Golden rubbers in these denim pockets...
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »
Yes, I was name Siht Tsaot that time. I was not aware that there was c4 and someone spamming the elevator since I was watching TV more than playing. Next round, I took my place at the "statue thingy" where I'm not seen obviously there. Then just saw you killed guy infront of me and I chased you. No, I was not mad that I killed you since I muted you that time, so I thought you were a traitor. As for other people, like Hotgreen, you wait for their opinion but YOU DID RDM. For me, Enjoy the ban :thumbsdown:
IMO, I do not think null deserved this ban. There are other players doing more than just RDMing and seeing as theres no other reports on null, or if I go in-game I see or hear a player complaining about null. I think hes a good player and just let his frustration overcome him causing him kill players in TTT. Even if I was somewhat new and read that "nobody cares about rdm" i would have done the same.

Idk if the ban stays it shound't be 3 days.
FLOG GNAW

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2011, 10:28:29 PM »
In my opinion, 3 days is to long for what he did.

How much did he rdm, once or twice?

Yes, what he did was wrong and he knew it, but 3 days? really?

a day or two AT MOST would have been fair.

He killed 4 people in a revenge rdm mood but was stopped when someone killed him.

IMO, I do not think null deserved this ban. There are other players doing more than just RDMing and seeing as theres no other reports on null, or if I go in-game I see or hear a player complaining about null. I think hes a good player and just let his frustration overcome him causing him kill players in TTT. Even if I was somewhat new and read that "nobody cares about rdm" i would have done the same.

Idk if the ban stays it shound't be 3 days.

Actually, from his stats, it showed that he's been in this server for a total of 70+ hours...Could possibly be just someone else using that name but I think it makes different stats for them.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:34:04 PM by Hotgreensoldier »

null

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2011, 10:45:49 PM »
Actually, from his stats, it showed that he's been in this server for a total of 70+ hours
Hmm I guess I overestimated. I just saw that I've been playing gmod for over 200 hours and figured most of it was in this server. Anyway he did say 'somewhat' new. Relativity and all that. I think the point Terry was trying to make is that the punishment doesn't fit the crime in his opinion. Consider the fact that by your own research you can verify I have been in the server at least 70 hours, and this is the only incident. At all other times, I keep my karma at, or close to, 1000.

null

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2011, 10:55:20 PM »
Oh wow... Why do I get banned from zombie survival and everything else as well? I've never even connected to the other servers before.  :( I'm not going to kill zombies in an unwarranted fashion.