.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

How to earn so much forum respect it flows out your ass! With pictures!

<< < (10/12) > >>

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: Jman on September 25, 2011, 07:46:57 PM ---Spoiler: Meanwhile in another thread with the bandwagon effect: (click to show/hide)
--- End quote ---

I never +1'd the thread with the bad portal reference because it just wasnt funny :l

This community mirrors sort of mirrors school; certain 'cool' people wear or have something then everyone else goes OMG, WHY DOES _(Insert arbitrary object here)_ INEXPLICABLY FEEL SO IMPORTANT TO ME NOW and then bandwagon effect. Some people just jump on without a second thought, others just roll their eyes and walk away.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)LOLDIDUSEEWHATIDIDTHAR?Spoiler (click to show/hide) I SAID 'COOL" LOLOLOLO

Deathie:
Might as well give some tips so people don't get spammed with -1'ns or have the entire thread going "OLD" or something similar when they post a stupid video.

- Try not to post a video with over 100,000 views.
- Avoid posting "old" videos, within 3 months is the safe zone.
- The only exception to the "old" video tip is if the video has less than 10,000 views. (Example being that the video was uploaded a year ago, but only has about 6,000 views.)
- Even if the video was uploaded 3 days ago, if it has over 3 million views, chances are people in the community have already seen it.
- Try not to post videos from big-name youtubers (dasbo, DWL, R33MIX, FreddieW, ect).
- Do a quick forum search on the title of the video. People want to see something different. If you repost a video that already exists somewhere on the forums, your thread probably won't end well.

These only apply when you make a thread solely for that video. When using a video to make a reply to a post, disregard all the above.

» Magic «:

aerobro:

--- Quote from: » Magic « on September 26, 2011, 12:27:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Is that your reaction to this thread?  :idk:

Dale Feles:

--- Quote from: aerobro on September 26, 2011, 01:58:48 PM ---Is that your reaction to this thread?  :idk:

--- End quote ---

It's the reaction to (almost) everyone failure in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version