.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

How to earn so much forum respect it flows out your ass! With pictures!

(1/12) > >>

Goat:
Are the pictures broken for you guys? They are for me but I'm on shit WiFi.

Step 1: Find funny ass video on Youtube.

Step 2: Go to 'Videos' section on forums!

Step 3: Make a topic showing the link to the video!

Step 4: If the video you chose is half-assed funny then you will receive 5+ respect points for yourself.

Tips: Don't spam the Videos section, just do about a topic a day or so.
Don't expect to get 25+ respect on each post.
Don't bitch when you make a fool of yourself for posting something stupid that YOU thought was funny.
Don't spam the fucking Videos board.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Don't spam the fucking videos board.Also I'm not trying to disrespect Snivy by using his post, his post was just the most convenient to use.

Deacon:

--- Quote from: Goat on September 24, 2011, 04:35:55 PM ---Are the pictures broken for you guys? They are for me but I'm on shit WiFi.

Step 1: Find funny ass video on Youtube.

Step 2: Go to 'Videos' section on forums!

Step 3: Make a topic showing the link to the video!

Step 4: If the video you chose is half-assed funny then you will recieve 5+ respect points for yourself.

Tips: Don't spam the Videos section, just do about a topic a day or so.
Don't expect to get 25+ respect on each post.
Don't bitch when you make a fool of yourself for posting something stupid that YOU thought was funny.
Don't spam the fucking Videos board.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Don't spam the fucking videos board.
--- End quote ---

actually, no.

just, no.

if you thinks its something to be shared, sure. but that is not how the system works.

Goat:
This was a bit half-serious, but I'm serious, if you wan't take a look at every topic in the videos board that's just a little bit funny and you'll see were I'm comming off at. The system may not work that way but it happens.

Oh and are the images broken? They look like they are for me but alas, 1Mb/s wifi

Deathie:
wats forums respect

Goat:

--- Quote from: Snivy M.D. on September 24, 2011, 04:50:49 PM ---wats forums respect

--- End quote ---
penis size

To anyone else, go to the bottom of the /index and look at "Messages of the day" and you'll see that almost every topic on their is in the Videos board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version