Author Topic: Watashi - Ghosting / Disrespectful  (Read 690 times)

Offline Pilot

Watashi - Ghosting / Disrespectful
« on: September 16, 2011, 10:30:35 PM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)

STEAM_0:0:42051465

2. Players Nickname

Watashi The Spy#

3. Your in-game name

=BTD= Pilot

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival)

Trouble in Terrorist Town

5. Description of the event(s)

The round started - I was a Traitor. We were playing on ttt_artic_complex, which most of you know, is a pretty big map. I ran around in circles out in the open for a few seconds before picking up a weapon. Then I started to run toward a house so I wasn't out in the open.

Watashi suddenly calls me out, saying that I was shooting/killing someone - I had not. My gun was still fully loaded, and I hadn't even looked at anyone wrong. I get sniped by Watashi and he claims he's innocent.

Now here's the problem; I had done absolutely nothing traitorous. I quickly suspected ghosting and went to his profile to check. I found one of my T-buddies, Toxin, on his friends list.

For the record, here is the damagelog, event log, and scoreboard.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Immediately after the round ended, I asked Watashi if he had ghosted. He responded, "I didn't ghost, I had good reason," and became very defensive from that point on. He then proceeded to call me a "rager" and a "baby" and to get over it.

"ΘβΛΜΛςτσΙξΜץТV" then begins to pitch in other hateful comments, though he had nothing to do with the situation. If anyone has played TTT recently, you probably know ΘβΛΜΛςτσΙξΜץТV is a little hateful towards everyone.

Watashi then proceeds to tell me that "I should have done something when the guy near me was being killed." Apparantley a guy behind me was being sniped. For one, I didn't know anyone was around me; second, what am I suppose to do to help a guy being sniped? Immediately face the sniper's direction and fire a magic bullet?

He continues to push this argument, and then continues his name-calling of "rager" and "crybaby". Soon after, he tries to get the server to kill me by "crowbarring me to death." I believe I capture some of this in the demo below. Most people just started pushing me with the crowbar because I have pretty high karma, but I'm sure his intention was to kill.

See the demo for the "disrespect" part of the ban, I believe it's very self explanatory.

6. Reason for ban

Ghosting, disrespectful to both players and server.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

The demo below displays some of Watashi's disrespect towards not only myself, but the server.

As a side note, you all know I don't make low quality reports or rage reports. I felt the incident warranted some type of report, be it for ghosting, disrespect, or both.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: Watashi - Ghosting / Disrespectful
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 10:35:59 PM »
Hmm, Can someone check something for me?

Does he still have a friend named Derpus in his friend's list? I suspect he is one of his ghosting buddies too.

I've had many complaints of him ghosting but he always acts like a angel when I join.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Pilot

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 10:41:00 PM »

Does he still have a friend named Derpus in his friend's list? I suspect he is one of his ghosting buddies too.

I've had many complaints of him ghosting but he always acts like a angel when I join.

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 10:54:11 PM »
Hahahaha oh gods sir you are delightfull  :))

The reason I shot you was because a guy next to you was getting shot by a guy who turned out to be a traitor in the end, you stood there doing nothing and also if you check Derpus was not on. The pure share reason I shot and kos you because you stood there doing nothing while an inno was getting his brains splattered all over the wall. I never knew common sense was a hacking act against a person who ended up being a traitor, a lot of people saw you standing there doing nothing while poor old inno buddy was getting shot.

Anyway I do apologize for killing you but the reasons were clearly 100% share fact that you did nothing at all.

Regards

Watashi

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »

Dear Green

How am I ghosting when my karma has been perfect for at least 5 days now? and I do not rdm anymore due to the fact that I learned how to play the game.  I just wait out to the round end and kill the ones I think are traitors or the ones that act like traitors I just kos them on the spot. Also if you would like to come on now there are at least 5+ people that can vouch for what happened.

Anyway I bid you a good day sir and a farewell.

Regards

Watashi

Offline Pilot

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 11:20:14 PM »
Dear Green

How am I ghosting when my karma has been perfect for at least 5 days now?

>Implying good karma = not ghosting.

If you were in fact ghosting, your karma should be perfect, since your only kills would be traitors.

I never knew common sense was a hacking act against a person who ended up being a traitor

I never accused you of hacking. I accused you of ghosting and being disrespectful.

Now answer me one question: Do you think you were being disrespectful?

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 11:33:00 PM »
How about not to troll everyone in the forum?

Or I can easily make you permaban and have buttsecks with your 6yr old faggot.
Hahahaha oh gods sir you are delightfull  :))

The reason I shot you was because a guy next to you was getting shot by a guy who turned out to be a traitor in the end, you stood there doing nothing and also if you check Derpus was not on. The pure share reason I shot and kos you because you stood there doing nothing while an inno was getting his brains splattered all over the wall. I never knew common sense was a hacking act against a person who ended up being a traitor, a lot of people saw you standing there doing nothing while poor old inno buddy was getting shot.

Anyway I do apologize for killing you but the reasons were clearly 100% share fact that you did nothing at all.

Regards

Watashi
You think you have common sense? Hotgreen said Derpus WAS ghosting, It means past tense kid. If you dont know go learn to grammar.

And BTW, All the proof is there. You can't escape. Or Go troll to another server.
Dear Green

How am I ghosting when my karma has been perfect for at least 5 days now? and I do not rdm anymore due to the fact that I learned how to play the game.  I just wait out to the round end and kill the ones I think are traitors or the ones that act like traitors I just kos them on the spot. Also if you would like to come on now there are at least 5+ people that can vouch for what happened.

Regards

Watashi

Not ghosting =/= High karma

I've high karma since Last week, I've more common sense than you, More IQ, More shits than you.

I've been playing TTT more than 1 year.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:41:09 PM by [Valor]iPounce »

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
>Implying good karma = not ghosting.

If you were in fact ghosting, your karma should be perfect, since your only kills would be traitors.

I never accused you of hacking. I accused you of ghosting and being disrespectful.

Now answer me one question: Do you think you were being disrespectful?

I don't think I was due to the fact that you were disrespectful to me first.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 11:53:07 PM »
I don't think I was due to the fact that you were disrespectful to me first.

Actually, in the time I was watching, you were being a complete and utter asshole even though he just asked you simple and calm questions.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 12:04:02 AM »

Sir, calm down.

Sir.

S-
SIR.

CALM D-
I'VE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO USE FORC- SI- SIR! CALM DOWN.

I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME SIR, CALM DOWN.

But in all seriousness, my only suggestion to you sir is to calm down.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 12:11:36 AM »
Btw, Add his ghost buddies so they can be banned to for committing the crime.

Derpus - STEAM_0:0:17430769

Toxin - STEAM_0:0:19745310

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 12:58:11 AM »
 Don't know.... if +1.... or if -1.....  :idk:
Thanks gamefreak!

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 02:09:19 AM »
It is your choice Cactus.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 02:13:46 AM »
There was another incident much like this not to long ago with Watashi. I don't remember the full scale of what had happened, but basically Watashi had killed a few T's without proof.
He began saying it was complete and utter luck, and even though I assumed ghosting, I let it slide with a warning (or so I thought)
Seeing him do this again, I'm convinced.
 :thumbsup:

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 02:21:24 AM »
Uhm Watashi, I'm sorry but uhm +1

(For now)

I'll be playing again tomorrow, see your actions if TOO good.

MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!