Author Topic: Watashi - Ghosting / Disrespectful  (Read 690 times)

Derpus

Re: Watashi - Ghosting / Disrespectful
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 02:36:39 AM »
What do I have to do in any of this?
If he was ghosting today, and the thread was made today, I have to part in this, so please don't drag me in.
It says there, on the friends list that I was offline.

Again, please leave me out.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 02:43:43 AM »
What do I have to do in any of this?
If he was ghosting today, and the thread was made today, I have to part in this, so please don't drag me in.
It says there, on the friends list that I was offline.

Hotgreen was mentioning how you were suspecious last time with Watashi's suspected ghosting.
So in a way, you're involved.
This doesn't mean you did or did not ghost

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 02:44:37 AM »

> Homestuck?

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Derpus

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 02:46:07 AM »
> Homestuck?

Homestuck.

Also, I see your reasoning Axule, thanks for explaining it.

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »
I would actually like to see a Demo of this so called accusation. Due to the share fact that I have almost 20 people from the server on my friends list. So would that not make it the fact that we should ban the whole server?.
 Also me being disrespectful to him was due to the 1 point that he was crying about it for a whole hour making accusations. Everyone was disrespectful to him because in all honesty he started to annoy everyone that was on. There are many people that can vouch for what happened when the guy next to him was getting shot. So if you wanna take 1 guys word against all the people that were on be my guest and I would actually love to get a few admins on this case as well.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 03:04:03 AM »
I would actually like to see a Demo of this so called accusation. Due to the share fact that I have almost 20 people from the server on my friends list. So would that not make it the fact that we should ban the whole server?.
 Also me being disrespectful to him was due to the 1 point that he was crying about it for a whole hour making accusations. Everyone was disrespectful to him because in all honesty he started to annoy everyone that was on. There are many people that can vouch for what happened when the guy next to him was getting shot. So if you wanna take 1 guys word against all the people that were on be my guest and I would actually love to get a few admins on this case as well.

It's not so much that you have friends on this server that makes you suspecious. Almost all of us have atleast one friend. It's how you're killing T's without much reason.
For Example, I am very careless with my karma. I'll kill anyone for the slightest reason as long as I believe it's enough to kill them. When I kill T's, does this mean I ghost? No, not really because I've also killed a few inno's by doing this. That's why I end up with such low karma.
YOU however seem to always have high karma. If you were to act like me and kill for the reasons like you did with Pilot, you would most likely have low karma SOMETIMES.
This doesn't mean you ghost, but it does support my reasoning.

Also, on a side note, I highly doubt Pilot "raged".
Pilot's a really cool guy and can probably be a little more calm than me at times.

And also, links to the demo downloads are in the report.

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 03:16:17 AM »

Actually I do have low Karma sometimes it's just that in the last couple days I became more carefull with my karma that is all. Also for some reason I can not open that Demo file -_-''  which is confusing as to why, but Axule I only kill on suspicions or I just sit wait out until Ts kill the Innos. Then I come out and kill the Ts I do not see any problems with that and I have lost karma in the past couple days as well due to rdm by bad suspicions, I do believe that can too be seen in the logs as I understand.

I do see your reasoning behind it and understand it but I still think that Pilot is just out to get me, for the legitimate suspicion I had of him being a T of which I killed him for. In the end it turned out to be true and I do not see what is wrong with that. Look I am sorry if he didn't fire any bullets but it sure hell look like he did because where he was it was a complete mess of cross fire. I just shot the rational guy that was not helping the innos shoot the T that was sniping people.

Anyway Axule thanks for your support in whatever way that you did.

Regards

Watashi

iTzAzN

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 04:35:20 AM »
pilot is seriously being a baby  :thumbsdown:, sorry to say that because i was in the game pilot said he was gonna report him.... pilot watched his t buddy kill someone and watashi was there to see it soo.... he killed pilot, :fire: thennnn pilot had this big rage saying he was ghosting...

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 04:36:48 AM »
pilot is seriously being a baby  :thumbsdown:, sorry to say that because i was in the game pilot said he was gonna report him.... pilot watched his t buddy kill someone and watashi was there to see it soo.... he killed pilot, :fire: thennnn pilot had this big rage saying he was ghosting...

Protip - When trying to make a legitimate response, refrain from calling someone a baby.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 04:43:06 AM »

This is exactly what I been trying to explain this whole time, I am sure we can get other people from that session to confirm this as well.

null

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 05:02:56 AM »
We were playing on office. In the projector room one traitor starts shooting at a few people. No names are called out, but I run in behind him just as he dies and finish off the two innos left in there. Right away, I identify the traitors body. At this point, as far as anyone knows I killed him and am proven.
One more inno runs into the room, I kill him. A few more people come in and we are all ID'ing bodies.
As I am standing over the last body to ID, the player "Azi" runs into the room and shoots me in the back.

Now I'm dead and I hear one of my traitor buddies complaining about Azi killing him in an apparently non-legit manner. I don’t know the specifics of that. I question Azi, first on the mic with no answer, then in chat saying, "Yea but why did you kill me?" And he just says "That was a mistake".

All the while Watshi and someone else (sorry don’t remember) are calling me and the other guy names. BABY was one of the names. It’s funny how sometimes Watashi just won’t stfu on the mic and let anyone else talk. Interesting how when TWO people have complaints about the same person he runs to Azi's defense with all the name-calling.

Anyway, I asked if they had each other on their friends list. Of course they said yes.

Now why is this proof? Well it’s not exactly. But consider this. Azi is not one to risk karma. He keeps it high. He just ran around the corner into a room with 3 or more people and shot me in the back. He wouldn’t have done that if he didn’t KNOW I was a traitor somehow. But people believed that I killed a traitor. And nobody implicated me in chat or on the mic. And his only answer to it is "It was a mistake".
Again: He would not have done that if he didn’t somehow know I was T.

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 05:08:25 AM »
LOL!!! What? I don't have Azi on my list -_-''  check my list I never even had him on my list. I don't even know the guy he is just some random dude that always kills everyone and all the Ts. I vouch for the fact that he sometimes runs in to the room and just shoots the first guy he sees. Also I always say that Azi might have aimbot so I don't defend him at all -_-. I don't even know what you are on about when have I defended Azi?  he always kills people by headshot and I always say the guy must be aimbotting.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:18:35 AM by #Watashi The Spy# »

null

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 05:15:12 AM »
LOL!!! What? I don't have Azi on my list -_-'' I don't even know the guy he is just some random dude that always kills everyone.
Err... then when I asked you in-game just a bit ago, how come you both said that you did? Besides that, how come you wouldnt shut up on the mic with the name calling?

#Watashi The Spy#

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 05:22:26 AM »
Err... then when I asked you in-game just a bit ago, how come you both said that you did? Besides that, how come you wouldnt shut up on the mic with the name calling?

Uh everyone does it even you do it at times -_-, also the person I said I have on the list is Tezuni -_-. Most importantly the name calling is not as worse as some of the racism and trolling some of you give me. As specially when you and a few others just start Rdm Kos me at the start of the round for no reason. Just start screaming KOS WATSHI HE IS T!!!! and then some new kid goes ahead carrying out your call.

Derpus

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 05:29:33 AM »
Null I was in that match, and all until I received a name change ban (about a half hour ago)
Azi has no connection to Watashi other than they played in the same server.
I have no proof myself, but it's pretty bullshit to blame Watashi for Azi's doings.
You shouldn't grasp for straws without having any real proof.

This thread, argument, whatever, is just turning into MY FRIENDS vs. YOUR FRIENDS
All it is anymore is people with "friends" to back them up, versus other people with "friends" to back them up.
This will go nowhere until any "real" proof is put forward.

If you think Watashi is all that bad of a guy, start up a DEMO and record him every round. That's the only way you'll get proof that he cant go against.