Author Topic: Oh SHIT.  (Read 423 times)

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
Re: Oh SHIT.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »

eh if its srs and not trolling, sabb and snivy, youre being a tad harsh
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline Captain Communism

• What?
  • No really, what?
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 06:38:28 PM »
eh if its srs and not trolling, sabb and snivy, youre being a tad harsh
Oh don't worry, it's just cancer, not like it's something serious

*shoots self*

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »
Oh don't worry, it's just cancer, not like it's something serious

*shoots self*
yano. you lost most of respect there. dont joke about suicide

• What?
  • No really, what?
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 06:41:44 PM »
yano. you lost most of respect there. dont joke about suicide
Who's joking?

I have suicidal tendencies, you realize?

TBH, I'd rather die than put up with the shit I deal with on a daily basis, but I feel I have too much to live for.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 06:42:39 PM »
Who's joking?

Im not amused.
Actually I am moderately angered
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:55:21 PM by Degtyarev »

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »
I never thought I had allergies until about half way through 7th grade they just started to rape my sinuses. It's only in the mornings, by the afternoon it's mostly gone.

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
I wish i didnt post here earlier

But goodlyck bro, hope to the best of my prayers

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 07:33:10 PM »
Who's joking?

TBH, I'd rather die than put up with the shit I deal with on a daily basis, but I feel I have too much to live for.

And this is why I'm such an asshole to you.

You don't have suicidal tendencies, nor have you been clinically depressed. You merely hunger for attention.

And the rest of you guys who take his shit seriously, stop being such a hipster and read a fucking book.

Suicidal teenagers tend to keep it to themselves. If they want help, they'd try asking someone they trust IRL. They don't post a thread going "gais, im gonna commit suicide kthx" then reply a day later going "TANKS I FEEL BETTER." Instead, he'd start withdrawing from the people around him, including those he knows online. He would stop talking to his friends, stop playing vidya, and would most likely do something like trying to give away his steam account, along with other types of "final arrangements".

Another thing he tends to do is BRAG about these things. Anyone, suicidal or not, wouldn't go around saying "Oh, yeah. I want to kill myself. How are you today?", especially not in the connotation sanity does.

I don't know whether or not this Leukemia shit's legit, but what I DO know is that if I was just diagnosed with a life-threatening disease like this, I'd be fucking devastated. I wouldn't go to strangers on the internet and say "LOL GAIS, I HAS CANCER BUT DONT WURRY THERES ONLY A 25% CHANCE OF DEATH KTHX."

Theres only two likely conclusions here,

A. He's just doing this shit for the attention, like he tends to do.
B. He does have Leukemia, and they caught it early on, meaning theres almost NO chance of death, and he's trying to milk it.

You can tell what a person is thinking, feeling, and even who they are just by the way they speak/type. With the use of pronouns, sentence structure, using possessive words like "mine", you can find out all sorts of wonderful things. Just look at the way he speaks when he's "depressed" and when he's "okay".

I'm sorry for this wall of text, but at this point, I've just had it with his bullshit.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 07:50:00 PM »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:53:44 PM by Rocket50 »

• What?
  • No really, what?
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 07:52:19 PM »

You don't have suicidal tendencies, nor have you been clinically depressed. You merely hunger for attention.

And the rest of you guys who take his shit seriously, stop being such a hipster and read a fucking book.

Suicidal teenagers tend to keep it to themselves. If they want help, they'd try asking someone they trust IRL. They don't post a thread going "gais, im gonna commit suicide kthx" then reply a day later going "TANKS I FEEL BETTER." Instead, he'd start withdrawing from the people around him, including those he knows online. He would stop talking to his friends, stop playing vidya, and would most likely do something like trying to give away his steam account, along with other types of "final arrangements".

Another thing he tends to do is BRAG about these things. Anyone, suicidal or not, wouldn't go around saying "Oh, yeah. I want to kill myself. How are you today?", especially not in the connotation sanity does.

I don't know whether or not this Leukemia shit's legit, but what I DO know is that if I was just diagnosed with a life-threatening disease like this, I'd be fucking devastated. I wouldn't go to strangers on the internet and say "LOL GAIS, I HAS CANCER BUT DONT WURRY THERES ONLY A 25% CHANCE OF DEATH KTHX."

B. He does have Leukemia, and they caught it early on, meaning theres almost NO chance of death, and he's trying to milk it.

You can tell what a person is thinking, feeling, and even who they are just by the way they speak/type. With the use of pronouns, sentence structure, using possessive words like "mine", you can find out all sorts of wonderful things. Just look at the way he speaks when he's "depressed" and when he's "okay".

I'm sorry for this wall of text, but at this point, I've just had it with his bullshit.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 08:00:48 PM »
This thread has gone full super serious gloomy mode.

Laughter is the best mental medicine.

So, ummmmm......

Frollo Looks at Shana While Gaston Makes A Physics Breakthough

Sorry if you already have seen it.
I just wanted to lighten the mood.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 08:07:05 PM »
This thread has gone full super serious gloomy mode.

Laughter is the best mental medicine.

So, ummmmm......

Frollo Looks at Shana While Gaston Makes A Physics Breakthough

Sorry if you already have seen it.
I just wanted to lighten the mood.

I didnt laugh

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 08:22:06 PM »

....... and wow.... I was actually feeling sympathy.... now i'm pissed..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:29:31 PM by Supertoaster »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »
Snivy actually has... a point

woah

all this shit is catching up on me.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 04:01:16 AM »
He's most likely going to start showing signs since I basically gave him a "how to fake depression" guide.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!